Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

By melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 16

441 14 12
By melody_manager

Human kite pov.

Shit- Puppeteer got my diary-  I wrote the most embarrassing and important stuff ever inside. Why did white knight actually send us a villain- this is all raccoons fault I told him to just let her be! Toolshed asked her what she wanted and Puppeteer thought for a moment. Does she even know herself? I then saw her grinning. "I want you to tell me which one I should upload first. You see, you're able to choose everyday which diary, notebook, ect. I'll post on Racoonstagramm. With other words sacrifice your Team mates secret to save yours. It'll be fun!" she explained. "Well then let's choose Racoons notebook first!" super Craig said. "What? Super Craig you asshole! Why me?" that fat asshole asked. "Because of you we pissed of white knight and this villain is after us now!" I awnsered. "Well I think we should sacrifice mosquito since he's the first one to tell white knight his identity!" Tupperware said.

Puppeteer pov.

Suddenly they all started to barge at each other. Yes. This is what I wanted. If they have to argue about that everyday I'll get rid of them for sure! I chuckled as I saw them kicking each other, it's hilarious. The hero's I couldn't get anything from tried to get between to stop them. I laughed my butt of. "Alright! Alright! For that good laugh I'll spare you to decide until tommorow!" I said and ended the connection. Beeing a villain is kinda fun! But I love being a hero too. 'Why don't be both?' Matthew asked. 'Well it would be kinda exhausting if I need to switch everytime yk?' I awnsered. 'Lucky for you I've got a plan for that!' he said and then explained it to me. 'You can do that?' I asked. 'Well duh!' he scoffed. I chuckled and took of my costume changing into my regular clothes. I took the notebooks and diary's ect. and read them all. Sry I just couldn't resist. They're actually very interesting. Now I know everyones identity thanks to all this stuff. I couldn't get myself to read Kennys diary tho. I yawned and  walked upstairs into my bedroom. I can't go home I don't want to risk it and see Olivia. Tommorow is gonna be so much fun, me and Matthew have a littel face-to-face meet up planed. I lay down and with Matthew I discuss the connection between white knight, me and Puppeteer.

Next day I wake up at 11 am. It's Sunday already. 2 weeks in south park and I've got in a fight with a 12th grader, got a hero and villain double life, turned almost immortal, a demon posses me, I went to hell, almost died, traumatized myself and my mom for life, lost my love interest to my cousin and found out my friends are hero-dicks. What's wrong with this town man? I got up and went into the shower. I looked into the mirrow while I brushed my teeth. Honestly the best thing about this curse is that I can't get pimples anymore. Since me and my mom won that lottery I'm in my main-character era anyway. I went into my base and put on my white knight costume. Looking into the mirrow one last time I walked around the city fighting for justice.

Mysterion pov.

Racoon: Mysterion come to the base rn.
Mysterion: What is it this time?
Racoon: Just hurry. The issue we're facing might intrest you.
Mysterion: fine.

I sighed as I finished my cigarette. I bet it's something stupid again. When I put on my costume I went to the base like Racoon asked me to. When I walked in I saw everyone already waiting. They actually all look serious. "Took you long enough asshole." Racoon said. I again just rolled my eyes. "So what's up?" I asked. "Remember when white knight said she's gonna get us a villain? She actually did it and now that villain black mailing us. She got smt from you too!" kite explained. I indeed lost smt private 2 days ago. "Yesterday she hacked herself into our screen and told us we can decide what will get leaked first and last." tool added and put on a video. There was girl with formal clothes but childish accessories. Her voice was kinda childish too. But not in a 2nd grader way more like it's extra to make fun of us. Who could white knight ask to be a villain.. Shit is that Y/n? "Did you see that girl before? Is she familiar? You know alot of girls that's why we're asking you." Tool explained. I couldn't tell on Y/n if it's really her. "No sry I have no clue." I said feeling guilty. They also told me they're gonna sacrifice Racoon first. Ngl I'm kinda amused to see it. "Guys listen. We've got a information today and if we handle it before white knight we'll be back in buisness." Racoon spoke and then told us about some underground drug deal. "We're going there rn so white knight can't be early." we all agreed and went to the place professor chaos tried to defeat us years ago. "Guys look here are still red Lego bricks!" mosquito chuckled and then we waited. And waited. It's already gottan dark. Suddenly we heard smt.

Puppeteer pov.

(This is a kinda changed version of the song 'Other friends') "Well Well Well Well Well looks like you seriously fell for my trap. Let me get a look at the managerie. You must be Racoon, you must be call girl and you must be the immortal mysterion!" I spoke (I'm in my steven universe era.). "What do you want Puppeteer? Don't you know what white knight did? She hit the amazing Racoon in the stomach!" Racoon yelled. "Oh I know what white knight did and saw how you chased her ON LOOP!" I pulled out my cursed lasso. "I just love that part when y'all say you want to protect the city but only thing you care about is your little franchise: Racoon friends but y'all are just a bunch of nobodies!" I laughed. "God dammit it's Racoon AND friends." Racoon said. I jumped down from the roof smirking at all of them. Well since I've read myself through all the blackmail yesterday I know all your secret identitys now! I've got blackmail from all of u! That's right I know every last bit of all your little deep dark secrets!" I laughed again. They all looked at each other. "Kill her." Racoon sighed and they all started running towards me. I threw my lasso around fast pass since I couldn't run away from him he's just to fast. He bowed down infront of me. "You're wish is my command, Puppeteer." he said. "Help me defeat C.a.F.!" I ordered and he started to attack them with me. Next I got captain Diabetes since he's very strong. "What's your wish, Puppeteer?" he asked while bowing down. "Help Fast pass." I chuckled. "What did she do to them?!" Tool asked. "That's all white knights fault dammit." Racon yelled. "Oh yes white knight! I'm so thankful she asked me to be your villain! What did she say about me? What did she do without me? Did she play games without me? Did you think all this time that she wouldn't actually give you the consequences?" by that time I've already got the half of the Hero team under my control. When I catched Wonder tweek, super Craig stopped attacking me so I would get him too so he wouldn't have to fight wonder tweek. "Oh that's right I'm exited to be here. Gee it's swell to finally meet Racoon and friends!" I chuckled. "What is her plan?" tool asked. "I'm tired give me a break!" mosquito whined.

Mysterion pov.

"Is it really her?" I mumbled but kite seemed to hear me. "You know her mysterion? Can you tell us who she really is?" kite asked. "Who am I? What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game mysterion didn't even know he was playing! Let's play another game! This time I get to win! Life on the line, Winner takes all! Ready or not let's begin!" Puppeteer spoke and I think she wanted to attack by herself now but her watsch started beeping. "Shit" she sighed. Suddenly fast pass catched and handcuffed her. Oh so her super power only lasts for a short time? "Super Craig get me up to the rooftop!" she said. All the others got back to normal but super Craig still was a puppet. He rammed fast pass and brought Puppeteer up to the roof top. We all followed and as we were on top of the rooftop super Craig was back to normal too now. She stood with her back to the edge of the rooftop making one more step she would fall down the building. We surrendered her. "Hah! That was a very short ruling was it Puppet? Guys we're so amazing and iconic we already catched her!" Racoon said confidently. "You're not iconic. You're a bunch of egoistic dicks. Don't act like you don't know!" Puppeteer awnsered. She looked up to the sky nervously. Then she started to smirk. "Well anyway I have to go now. I'll see you on video when you tell me what blackmail goes first! Until we'll meet again!" she laughed. "There is no way out of this Puppeteer! give up!" I yelled. But then she did the unthinkable. She fucking jumped down the roof. We all ran to the edge to see what happend but then she shot up the sky again with white knights arm around her waist. What the? White knight catched her in the air using her grappling hook! Puppeteer winked at me before they both disappeared into the night. Knowing Puppeteer is probably y/n gets me kinda flusterd. "ARGH GODDAMIT I HATE THESE SLUTS!" racon yelled throwing a tantrum. White knight and Puppeteer really piss Racoon off but I'm down bad for both of them ngl. That's not gonna end well. I'm dating Olivia tho I should forget these 2. "Why would puppeteer randomly lead us into a trap tho?" kite asked. "I think I know why." Call girl awnsered, not looking up from her phone. We all went up to her looking at her phone screen. "Hello Tom, I'm right infront of Casa Bonita because criminals tried to rob it and use the people inside as hostages. But of course our hero white knight came to save the day and arrested all 14 criminals. Casa Bonita was so thankful that they allow white knight to come visit them everytime she feels like it for free!" the news reporter said. I saw Racoons eye twitching. He sighed and walked a view steps away. Then he started screaming, cursing, sluring and kicking around him. It was kinda funny to watch. "Calm down Fatass! We need to go back so Puppeteer won't black mail all of us." kite yelled. "Alright you're gonna tell Puppeteer to post cartmans notebook. I need to take care of something." I said and headed to Y/n home. She wasn't in her bedroom so I went to her house. I climbed on the tree next to her balcony. Suddenly she came out and sighed. She looked at the moon. I wanted to go talk to her but her eyes let me lose track of what I was doing and I just admired her. Suddenly she opened her mouth. (This is a kinda changed Version of the song 'it's over isn't it?') "I was fine with the girls, who would come into his life now and again. I was fine cause I knew that they didn't really matter until you. I was fine when she came and we talked like it was all some silly game, over him, who he'd chose. After 3 years I never thought I'd lose.." she talked to herself. Her voice was soft and filled with grief. "It's over isn't it? Isn't it over? She won and he chose her. I loved him but I'll be gone. It's over isn't it? Why can't I move on? I got Heros, Villains, reinvention, possession, freedom but his attention is out of my reach. Who am I now out of 3? What does it matter? It's already done. Now I've got to be there for them both. It's over isn't it? She won and you chose her but I loved you and now I'll be gone." she finished. I didn't know what to do or say but then she noticed me.

Y/n pov.

It was nice getting all that of my chest. As a theater kid I had to do it very dramatic ofc. As I wanted to go back inside I saw someone in the corner of my eye. "Mysterion?!" I asked a littel loud. Looks like I woke him up from day dreaming well it's night but you get what I mean. He cleared his throat and jumped on top of my balcony. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to spy on you." he said looking away. "Please just tell me you didn't hear me." I said embarrassed knowing he's the guy I was talking about. "I'm really sorry I promise I won't tell anyone!" mysterion awnsered and pinched my eyes togheter in a 'I'm such an idiot' way. "So uhm, are you here to give me the autograph thingy?" I asked. "Oh uh I have it right here, but that's not what I wanna talk about. Look Y/n I know you're Puppeteer and I know you wanna help white knight but you'll only get hurt doing so. If white knight wouldn't have saved you tonight you would be at our base as a hostage." he spoke. I just gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about? Who is puppeteer? I would never be a villain mysterion. Everybody knows that I'm a good person." I said. He grabbed my shoulders and slightly shook me. "Stop messing around Y/n I know it's you." he said serious. "No I wouldn't do a thing like that! That's for sure!" I reassured him. He wanted to say smt but then he got a call from one of his Racoon friends. They told him Puppeteer just spoke to them, that she posted every page of Racoons notebook and that he totally should look at it. "Oh yea.. I'm gonna do that." embarresed he hung up and looked away. "Forget I said smt." he spoke. "Alr you forget what I said and I forget what you said." we agreed. "Oh my friend kenny asked if you'd come back to school soon." he said. "Tell him I'll be back tommorow." I chuckled as mysterion disappeared into the night. I heard a knock on my door. "Come In!" I said. Puppeteer entered my Bedroom. "Hey! I've got the job done!" 'she' said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 102 26
*swearing* cover creds ckenshim.This is my first fanfic so expect the worst. Not toxic stendy Wendy's not a bitch, kyles not a twink, Stan's not a ac...
1.5K 3 10
You have just moved to South Park, forcefully, and You don't particularly like it there. Your parents have divorced eachother and your mother, Cather...
4.8K 132 15
Kenny's always had a strange life, not being able to die, going on wacky adventures, being straight out perverted but he never knew he could sink so...
456K 4.5K 21
Hello, and welcome to my South Park One-Shots. Your job, as the reader, is to follow along in the story as yourself and trust the story to take you...