The Ark of War (Crossover x E...

By Primarch_MJ

I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't... More

Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)
Bio Pt. 1 (Revised, little change)
Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)
Yelena's Birthday (Revised)
The Twin-Headed Eagle (New-ish)
A Simplified Explanation of the Imperial Navy & HIM Kansens
Pest control. (New)
Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)
Midway, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
H.I.M. Texas & Wyoming Complement (New-ish)
Midway, Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Eagle Union, The Imperium, and the UN. (New)
Bio: Pt. 2 (New)
Take a Break! Or we'll make you. (New-ish)
Rhodes Island Operator Tracking. (New-ish)
Tail terror. (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 4 (New)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 5 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 6 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 7 (New-ish)
Gancaster reinforcements Pt. 8 (New-ish)
Preparations. (New-ish)
Other Gancaster Officers (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt, 2 (New)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Scarab Troubles (New-ish)
Neck deep in trouble and a whole lotta 'Nids
The Fall of Ursus, Pt. 1
Thanks to those reading.
The Search/Meetings and Discoveries
Lost and Found
Treatise of a Treaty
The Debate (Arrival)
The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')
The Debate (Politics . . . Ugh.)
Reactions/Slice of Life 1
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)
Devonport.
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2
Meet the Fleet Pt. 3
The AL HQ
Just another day/Western Front: Beachhead
Dies Commemorationis
Authors Note 1
Dies Aurorae
Evaluations
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. 1 (edited slightly)
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. II
Fools and defiance
The Pacific Front: Hood's Understanding/Selene's panick
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival (emperor-class specifications edited)
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival Pt. 2 (shorter)

The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2

106 3 0
By Primarch_MJ

"We bring swords for peace, we bring death to the faithless, and we bring doom to those who would enslave or discriminate against their fellow man"- Primarch Angron of the World Eaters.
(In this Fanfic he never had the butcher's nails installed. Also, fun fact, Y/n, Terrus, and their counterparts [their twin sisters, Selene and Amanda], were actually outcasts among the Primarchs because they kept to themselves. They also mainly hung out with Konrad Kurze, Alpharius/Omegon, and Angron, Y/n also participated in some of Magnus' Shenanigans. Y/n, Selene, and Mordred only got close to the Loyalist Primarchs after the Heresy, when they failed to save their siblings from Chaos [they later succeeded with some of them though]). The only other relationship Y/n and his twins had was with Vulkan and his twin Vulka/Vanessa, they would regular forge weapons together, and even built their own ship that they had planned on using to go on adventures with their closest siblings after the great crusade [we all know how that went])

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR OTHER MEDIA, AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR ORIGINAL CREATORS.
_______________________________                                                                                                                          

Y/n POV

We are still in the tunnel. How large is this thing anyways? I mean, It's at least ten feet tall, not to mention how far the Mawloc from earlier is likely ahead of us, and how it's supposedly a nexus of tunnels . . . probably goes on for miles at this point. We've been in here for hours. Status updates show that we've managed to get past the second line, and take over most enemy garrisons and forts. Only ones left are near the Palace, where the entire population of the city seems to be gathered, according to the Trygons that have been assaulting the place, at least.

Y/n: How much farther?

Tyrant: We're almost there, just another hour to the nearest exit. Unless, you want to create your own, but that wouldn't be recommende-

Y/n: Make my own?

Tyrant: Yes, but as I said, that wouldn't be recommended becau-

Y/n: Screw this, I'm OUT!

I then cause a small hole in the ceiling by manipulating the earth (A/n: elemental manipulation, remember?), and jump up.

3rd Person POV

Several tyrranid Gaunts and Warriors followed Y/n through the hole.

Tyrant: . . .

Warrior: Sir?

Tyrant: Well, I was, trying to say that right above us is the Ursus Imperial Palace, but nobody listens.

Warrior: I listen.

Tyrant: Y-yes, you do . . . But our lord doesn't. I shouldn't be saying this, but I hope he gets shot to teach him a lesso-

*BANG BANG BANG* 

*SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!* 

. . .

. . .

*FWOOSH-CLANG*

 *BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Tyrant: . . .

Warrior: Should we go help

Tyrant: Why does everything interrupt me . . . Yes, we should go help.

They then follow in through the breach. The Tyrranid Hive-Tyrant gives the order to all Tyrranid Bioforms and swarms/broods to assault the Imperial Palace and places near it.

Y/n POV

Five Minutes Earlier.

I regret jumping through the hole. As soon as I got through, I was met with the sight of alarmed Emperor's blades, Ursus Royal Guards, Sarkaz warriors, and a Ton of terrified or arrogant Ursine Nobles, if not all of them . . . Come to think of it, this is the perfect opportunity, isn't it? This is a treasure trove of kills . . . and an opportunity to make Ursus a subject of the Imperium all at once.

UN=Ursine Noble

UN1: What?! How did He get in here!?!?!?

UN2: It doesn't matter! The Blades and Royal guards will make short work of him.

I laugh at them, making them slightly alarmed.

UN3: What are you Laughing at, Peasant?!

I then pull out one of my Ace of Spades Revolvers and fire.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

The Noble falls dead, bullet in the forehead, two in the eyes.

Y/n: The mere fact that you called me a Peasant is enough for me to kill.

I then release one of the souls of one of my Daemons to posses his body. The body Mutates an morphs to fit the form of the Daemon, albeit a bit gory.

(Spirit of Discord, Mid-tier Daemon)

UN3: W-WHAT IS THAT!?!?

Y/n: One of my Daemons. You see, I am the Daemon King . . . The god of Chaos, the Cults, that may or may not exist in this new dimenion, call me Lord Malice . . . or Malal, my true name is Y/n. Slayer of the Old gods and bringer of both order and discord. Son of the Former Emperor, which is now my title, of the Imperium of Man. Primarch of the Knights Luminous Legion Astartes. this, is one of my Daemons, a spirit of discord . . . If you would deal with the nobles please?

Daemon: Of course . . .

The daemons then dissapears into the shadows, and begins to reappear and disapear within the Noble's shadows, killing them.

The Blades and the Royal Guards begin to engage me, I look to see Some Tyrant Guards and Tyrranid Warriors followed me through the breach. I see they've begun to engage the guards and Blades already.

A tyrant guard grabs two royal guards and snaps them in half, and throws them at a Blade.

*SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

A royal guard makes it's way to me, and attempts to stab me with a halberd.

I simply grab the halberd by the blade and break it, grabbing the pole of the halberd, yanking it out of the guard's hands, and stabbing the blunt end through his chest before pulling back the hammer on my gun and firing at his head, killing him.

Y/n: If these are your royal guards, I'm thoroughly disappointed. I thought they would be more of a challenge . . . Even your "Super-Soldiers", Emperor's Blades as you call them, are no match for even the weakest of adult Imperial. You should be counted lucky I only brought my new Hive-Fleet. Imperials would've broken your spirit first by making you watch the rest of your cities burn . . . and then we'd burn your resources, destroy your economy, and then attack. The Imperial guard wouldn't even bother to probe you with troops first, they'd just use artillery till there isn't a city anymore.

UN4: I-Impossible!

Y/n: Well, It's the truth.

an Emperor's blade then decides now would be a good time to attack me . . .

rule number one, never underestimate your opponent. always overestimate.

I simply sidestepped, and kicked him through a wall, breaking his spine in the process.

*BOOM*

Y/n: Huh, I didn't even kick him hard.

I then hear someone, or rather several blades, approach.

I immediately move to block both of their overhead strike's by putting my Ace of Spades in its holster, and unsheathing my Kukri to use in conjunction with Knightingale.

*FWOOSH-CLANG!!!*

I blocked both of them, one with my Kukri behind me holding it with an icepick grip (A/n: tip of Blade points opposite of thumb) with my left hand. I used Knightingale with a standard grip, to block the other blade's sword with my left hand, after catching their swords in each of my weapons, I spun clockwise, parrying them, and then slashing both with the weapon that was on the opposite side of them (A/n: Knightingale slashed the EB that was blocked by the Kukri, and vise-versa).

They both fell to the ground,  with a large gash in each's chest, oozing blood and demonic energies. The energies then solidified and formed spikes, shooting towards me.

I could tell that the Nobles remaining, that I told my Daemon not to kill, were smirking and lauding my "arrogance". But little did they know I already knew what would happen.

UN5: HAHAHA! Fool!

I then grab one of the spikes of demonic energy, it attempts to push through and around my hand, but it is thwarted by me releasing a miniscule amount of warp-energies, turning the demonic energies to stone, and I snap a rather large stick of it off with the hand I had already grabbed it with, and used my warp energies to sharpen the petrified demonic energies, and fashion it into a weapon worthy of being used by an Imperial.

It begins to take the shape of a sword, and I can feel the other spike rapidly approaching me. I infuse my newfound blade with a reasonable amount of energies foreign to this world . . . 

And by reasonable, I mean for an Imperial. For a non-Imperial this is enough to level a city . . .

And I believe I've created what Mordred calls a Nobel Phantasm.

It's shape is rapidly altered by the excess energies of the empyrean, and its form morphs into one of a truly worthy weapon. Gold aesthetics formed from the many energies begin to form and reach out across the hilt . . .

[Dark Memoirs}

The process is finished, and I immediately parry the spike, that apparently split into several different spikes, it rebounds and comes from several different angles . . .

Good, I was getting bored.

Y/n: Interesting . . .

I release even more Warp Energies, which begin to arc across me and the ground.

I throw Knightingale and it's sheath into the Warp in favor of this new blade.

Y/n: I'll call you [Dark Memoirs].

I swing the blade at the rebounding spike before it gets to me, and a wave of red energy is expelled, it petrifies the spike, and then disintegrates it.

UN6: W-Wh-How!?!? What are you?

And that's when I remember there are more than one spike.

I immediately dodge and roll only to get up and begin parrying and blocking like my life depends on it.

(like this, replace gleam eyes/the goat minotaur thing with black spikes)

Y/n: *Angrily* AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPIKES!?!?!?! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!

In my anger I swung the sword a bit too hard, splitting the ground and sending forth a wave of extremely focused warp-energies, that hit the spikes, petrifying them and destroying the palace wall, and a small building outside, reducing it and the wall to dust.

(The warp energies, but spread it out a tiny bit)

I see the Hive Tyrant and some more Tyrranid warriors and Tyrant guards emerge. 

Y/n: Whoops . . .

Tyrant: *sweatdrops* Was that necessary?

Y/n: I was getting annoyed by all of the spikes. Also, you there! *Turns to one of the nobles*.

Noble: Y-yes!?

Y/n: Where's your emperor? This is his throne room but he's not in he-

*BOOOOM CRASH*

Y/n:-re

I turn to see someone with a crown in a decently sized Mech, around the size of an Imperial knight.

Y/n: Huh, for some reason I feel like I've seen this before.

(The mech, remove the helmet, as that is where his head is.)(Ignore how large it is in the Photo)

I see someone who I assume is . . . wait, no, this isn't the Emperor, he smells different than the throne . . .

Could it be an usurper? A traitor? Doesn't matter, time to mess with him.

(Baron Moron Markith, add a crown)

Y/n: Nice crown, steal it from the real Emperor?

The Emperor's Blades remaining then look at the usurper and growl, as if they hate him. Looks like they know, but can't do anything abou-The Emperor is still alive and is a hostage, isn't he? Dang it . . .

Looks like I don't get to bombard Ursus from orbit.f

BMM: I am Baron Moron Markith, and as you can see, the new Emperor of Ursus. And I am the one about to destroy you, invader. 

Someone then speaks up behind me.

???: Liar! You're an Usurper! A Traitor! Your started this war!

BMM: And I'm Intent on finishing it, Witte, do not stand in my way. You're lucky I haven't executed you and the other Loyalists, and replaced you with my supporters in the Old guard.

Why does this sound like something that happened in the Imperium? 

Y/n: If you're done talking, can we get fighting? Just saying you might need a bigger robot, I ain't going easy on you. Moron. Pffffft-HAHAHAHA! What kind of name is that anyways? Hi Moron! How was your day? Hey Moron! get out of my seat! I feel like you were bullied in school!

He attempts to crush me with his mech's fist. I roll out of the way.

BMM: For your information, It's a family name!

He tries to crush me again, I use my new sword, [Dark Memoirs], to block the attack.

The weight of the fist is enough for me to feel it without Warp energies, but I'm the one who slew Khorne, and he was the size of an Imperial Titan, a little weak for his size though. No way am I going to let some hunk of junk rip-off knight beat me.

Nurgle: Oooh, burn.

Tzeench: Hahahahaha . . .

Slaanesh: Brother, You were roasted worse than Fulgrim was by his warband when he was hit by that Virus bomb.

Khorne: HEY! I'll- I-I Mean . . . I got nothing . . .

That's what I thought.

I am slowly being crushed by the weight of the fist.

I use my Warp-energies to empower myself, and they begin to arc across my body even more, and begin to lift debris on the ground near me, arcing through and across them as well. I begin pushing back against the fist with my sword, sparks flying from it's contact with he metal appendage. I lift up the fist, push/parry it away from myself, and use my warp-energies to extend the blade of my weapon and cut the robotic hand clean off, with molten metal showing where it was cut.

BMM: What?! How!?!?!?

Y/n: Told you you'd need a bigger robot, did you listen? No.

I then walk towards the mech, for some reason I see little purple symbols appear near my head.

(The symbols)

Y/n: Tell me where the real Emperor is so I can free him and I might just spare your life.

BMM: Never!

Y/n: *Sigh and facepalm* Why do they never take the deal . . .

Y/n: Oh well. Just means another skull for my throne.

I then send an order through the hive mind to the Tyrant that was with me to kill all of the "Old Guard" Nobles, and to protect the royalists, who are loyal to the true emperor from what I've learned. I have no Idea where my Daemo-Oh, wait, It's behind Moron.

Y/n: Hey Moron, Behind you.

BMM: What do you mea-

Spirit of Discord: *SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

The Spirit of discord then stabs Moron with several of it's many sharpened appendages, and beheads him with the others, before reverting to warp-energies and returning to my shadow.

The Mech falls, and the Usurper is dead. Time to find the real Emperor . . . Is what I would say if the Tyrant didn't approach me.

Tyrant: My lord . . . you may wish to see this.

Y/n: What is it now?

Tyrant: Gancaster Keep is here.

I pause.

Y/n: . . .

Tyrant: Lord?

Y/n: It's probably best if you and the rest of the 'Nids get back on the hive-ships . . . Like now.

Tyrant: It will be done my lord.

He and the rest of the Tyrranid with me then exit through the hole in the wall I created earlier.

I exit as well, and stop to look at the view . . .

We really did a number on this place. I can see fires everywhere, melted buildings, destroyed forts and garrisons, the corpses of traitor troops scattered about . . .

Reminds me of home.

I look up to see the marvelous piece of engineering that is Gancaster come out of cloaking, breaking through the clouds, and the sun beginning to set.

I activate my transponder for them to find me.

Y/n: *Yawn**Stretch* What a day, what, a, day. I could go for a bag of chips right about now . . . Or one of those Lemon-lime carbonated drinks in the mess hall.

One of the nobles from earlier approaches me from behind, from the smell, its the one that Moron referred to as Witte.

Y/n: Good evening, Witte, was it?

Witte: Yes, Islam, Islam Witte (A/n: He is an actual lore character, couldn't find a png or jpg image, so look him up), Good evening to you as well . . . If you don't mind me asking, who are you?

Y/n: Y/n, Y/n Lightbearer L/n. Current Emperor of the Imperium of Man and ruler of the Immaterium.

Witte: A-An Emperor?!

Y/n: Yes, why is everyone always so surprised?

Witte: Well, Sovereigns on Terra and the other Continents don't typically fight in the front lines.

Y/n: And that is exactly why we in the Imperium look down on many of them. Especially those who have a so called "Militaristic" or "Martial culture". If the sovereign doesn't follow what the nation claims, it's nothing but a lie. So tell me, what do you need?

Witte: Well . . . I was going to ask you if you could help me and the other Royalists find the Emperor, but seeing as your also an emper-

Y/n: Done deal, I need a formal surrender anyways if I'm not going to bombard this place to smithereens.

Witte: But are you not going to annex us?

Y/n: Of course not, though I will execute some nobles and call for reforms in the treaty. Let's go find your Emperor.

I begin to walk off to where the scent of the throne is leading me, with my hands in my pockets, and [Dark Memoirs] on my back.

Witte: Where are you going?

Y/n: To find your Emperor, I have his scent from the smell of the throne. We should be there in a couple of hours. for some reason, It's not in the city.

Witte: Wait, what direction is it taking you in?

Y/n: North East, Why?

Witte: That's the former home of one of our nobles . . . who we called the Deathless Black Snake.

Y/n: Didn't he also have an adopted daughter named Talulah, who just so happens to be the current leader of the Reunion movement?

Witte: Yes? Why?

That can't be a coincidence.

Y/n: Eh, just wondering.

Up above I can see Squadrons of Falcons and Pelicans deploying from Gancaster and It's escort, not to mention the Thunderhawks . . . 

 I stop.

Y/n: You coming?

Witte: Of course!

And se we both started walking . . . what I'd give to be back home on Terra or Luminos (A/n: What's Luminos you may ask? Well, Guilliman had his Ultramarines and Mccrage, Y/n had the Knights Luminous and an collection of 10 planets collectively referred to as Luminos, it will be more important later on, I assure you) right now. Even Our new capital or the Imperial palace, because I am hungry.

Y/n: Are there any Ramen shops nearby?

Witte: There is one, why?

Y/n: I'm starving, haven't had a meal in . . . seven days? Only thing keeping me from passing out is my body being sustained by the Warp. Us Imperials have an extremely high metabolism, so I need to eat, Now.

Witte: Then we should get there quickly then! shouldn't we!?

Y/n: Lead the Way, and then we'll go get your emperor.

I throw my Kukri into a small Warp rift for later, along with both of my Ace of Spades, they need maintenance performed on them anyways. I only keep my new sword, [Dark Memoirs]. I'll probably gift it and some similar weapons that I plan on forging to a designated few that I deem worthy in the coming years . . . Or days, you never know. They'll be my artifacts, and gifts to those devout and loyal, much like the Old Malicious Daemon weapons the old pantheon would give to their most zealous of followers and Daemon princes.

Scene change - Gancaster Keep

Mordred POV

I cannot believe him right now. Why does Y/n always go places without us knowing?!?! One of these days he's going to end up hurt or killed! I don't care if he's a god, he's still my brother, and I'm not letting him out of my sight anymore!

I walk one of Gancaster's many hangars with my bodyguards  Renard and Killahead (Pics of them are in the chapter Preparations)

Mordred: I mean, I can't believe it! He even got stabbed by a 'Nid from what his new friend 767 and Traexi said! And then kidnapped! If he does this one more time, I swear on the Primordials!

Killahead: Ma'am, maybe it would be best if you . . . didn't immediately kill him after seeing him?

I enter a hangar only to be met with Uncle Yarrick.

Yarrick turns to me.

Yarrick: Who Is!?- Ah, Mordred, Finally, I thought you would never get here, are we going to get your brother now? I already have a regiment of the Iron Legion ready, and Mikael has been so gracious as to offer us several squads of Ultramarines.

Mordred: Uncle Yarrick?! What are you doing here!?!? Did you even get this deployment approved!?

Yarrick: Did you?

Mordred: I don't have to! I'm a member of the Royal family! I'm one of the ones that approves of other people's deployments!

Yarrick: Then approve mine and let's get on with it! We don't have all da-Wait, we do, nevermi-Or do we? I'm confusing myself. Anyways, let's go get your brother!

He begins to walk to one of the IOLCs (Imperial Orbital Landing Craft) (A/n: It has missile silos on the side, those little triangle-hexagon things, and space for a small dropship to land on the back. It's a repurposed patrol craft. It also has 4 light autocannons for point defense and air support) he had likely prepared.

(IOLC)(Cargo bay can fit 4 Leman Russ MBTs/Chimera APCs, or a platoon of troops. It can carry a single Baneblade with an Underslung Mag-Clamp)(Yarrick prepared about 10 of them, 4 full of Chimera's and 3 with MBTs. the Rest have an underslung Baneblade and full troop complement)

Mordred: Why does he never . . . Well, Y/n never asks for permission either, I shouldn't be questioning it, it looks like it runs in the family.

I look outside the hangar to see it's almost night-time. 

Mordred: Well, let's get going, Killahead, Renard, follow me.

Killahead/Renard: Yes Ma'am.

We then board one of the IOLCs.

3rd person POV

Outside of Gancaster, one of the Hangars opens, and out comes  full landing force of three Thunderhawks, ten IOLCs, and several pelicans. In other hangars and areas of Gancaster, other landing forces and patrols can be seen, albeit smaller, with up to three transports.

The landing group flies past a patrol of two Paris-class frigates, flying past an anchorage, where even more of them can be seen resupplying. A battlegroup of three Hyperion destroyers, 5 Paris class heavy frigates, and 4 Centurion destroyers, along with a single Thanatos class Battleship undock and enter slipspace (The only Warp capable ship here is Gancaster).

The landing force flies right next to and past a Valiant-class superheavy cruiser being repaired . . . It's the Queen of Hearts. The Hope, Technecality, and Unilateral Either being completely rebuilt from their debris and salvaged parts of them, or receiving extensive repairs. Battlegroup Lanius appears from slip-space and begin their own operations, deploying pelicans, IOLCs, and Valkeries.

The scene cuts to the inside of one of the IOLCs.

Mordred can be seen speaking to Yarrick by a Holotable, with her bodyguards.

Mordred: Uncle, you do understand that we're here to get Y/n, right? From the looks of it he already took care of things.

Yarrick: I know I know, but nothing beats a classic show of force whenever you beat another nation into submission, right?

Mordred: *Sighs* *Facepalms*

She looks out a nearby window, where fires can be seen below, and destroyed buildings. Despite this, civilians can be seen below doing civilian things, and from below, many are in Awe of the massive ship(s) that recently appeared above them, and many are even thankful the Imperium took care of the traitors, who have been extremely suppressive of anything not conquest related.

The landing force flies over a large civilian gathering, finally being close enough to ground to be able to see individual people rather than blobs of amassed civilians.

Yarrick: Where is he anyways?

Mordred: He's at what appears to be a Ramen shop near the Ursine Palace.

Yarrick: Of course . . . he never could turn down a good bowl . . .

Mordred: Find someplace nearby to land and unload our troops, I'll take some Ultramarines to go and get Y/n. Set up a temporary camp.

Yarrick: Got it! Hey! Trevor! Find Us Someplace to Land!

le small timeskip (45min)

Y/n can be seen eating with Witte at a Ramen shop

(The ramen shop)

Y/n: Mnmmn-This is some really good Ramen! *Slurp*

Witte: Eheh . . . *Sweatdrops* I come here every day for lunch. *Looks at the 17 bowls already cleared*. Umm . . . maybe you should slow down?

Y/n: Hmm . . . Nope!

There is a loud rumble heard outside, and heavy metal footsteps.

Witte: What was that?

Y/n: Probably Mordred and some of my friend Mikael's Astartes.

The Curtains to enter the shop then open to reveal Mordred in casualwear being escorted by five Ultramarines, one of which is an Honor Guard.

(Mordred's Casualwear)(I am aware it is not the same as the anime)

(Imperium produces all models of Power armor deemed to be effective. Crusade-Era Power armor produced in the modern era is enhanced by Hard-light shielding and AI Operated Ion shields)(Crusade Era Power-Armor is also only allowed to be used by Veteran Astartes, as it now in the modern era has even more failsafes and AI integration, with ports for shoulder-mounted weapons controlled by AI)

(Ultramarine Honor Guard)

(Also there aren't Primaris marines yet, but they're coming soon)

Y/n: Oh, Hey sis.

Witte: That's your sister?

Mordred: Don't you "hey sis" me, Do you even know how much trouble your in? Do you know how worried we were?

Y/n: Hey, I'm alive, right? No harm done?

The Honor Guard speaks up.

HG: On the contrary, my lord, the Entire Imperium was calling for the Exterminatus of Kazdel and the other nations we are at war with because they thought that they had kidnapped you. My Primarch also said that your being put on Probation for a month, enough time to plan our next step, and he also said that if you don't listen he's sending Leman and Vulkan to restrain you.

Y/n: He can't do that! I'm the Emperor!

Mordred: Actually, Do you remember that paper I had you sign a wile back?

Y/n: Of course it wa-*Realization hits* You didn't. You, did, NOT. 

Mordred: So yeah, it detailed that in case of emergency or if you were to get extremely excited about a battle or angry again Guilliman and the rest of the family would be able to restrain you and ignore any orders coming from you . . .

Y/n: You . . . You monster . . . Is what I would say if I used my actual Emblem to sign it, I used Avery's (Sgt. Johnson). So It doesn't apply to me.

Mordred: Damn it all to the Warp! I should've checked!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the wait, I was procrastinating and playing Stellaris instead of working on the chapter . . . It's out now though, so I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 65 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
994 92 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
8.2K 183 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
1.9K 239 31
//contains strong language\\ //this was started before season 2 was released, so anything that takes place in this fanfic isn't canon to the show, th...