✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
150
End

149

292 5 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 149

"Hello, the new speaker of the Sulu galaxy."

The mechanical worm mother slightly curled her lips.

Hua Xian was nearly breathless by the mechanical copying bug, but now he was choked by a beautiful blue-haired woman like an octopus spider.

"Mother and daughter of mechanical bugs?"

Hua Xian recognized the other party's identity.

A beautiful woman with blue hair, the corners of her lips deepened, and her posture was arrogant: "It's me. The trash human beings in the Sulu galaxy, the elected speaker, isn't that good, he was easily hijacked by me." At the same time

.

In the entire Sulu galaxy, the TVs, notebooks, optical computers, and street monitors in everyone's homes all showed the scene of Huaxian being strangled by the mechanical bug mother.

"Chairman Huaxian has been captured!"

"The mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs have taken our new speaker hostage!" "

It's too despicable, you hateful Zerg! Damn the mechanical bug mother invaded our star network system, live broadcast Abuse the Speaker!"

On the street, everyone raised their heads and looked at the photon screen in disbelief, the scene where Hua Xian was held hostage by countless mechanical replicators.

On the planet S314, the citizens of Qinshan were extremely angry, shouting that the mother and daughter of the mechanical bug should die.

In the living room of Xingfu Flower House, a fox patted its paws angrily: "This blue-haired mechanical insect mother dares to do this to Xiao Xian, I want to kill her!" When she got angry, her tail fluttered angrily

, Shed a lot of hair.

Lance walked over, vacuumed up the fluff with a blank face, and glanced at the TV lightly.

next second.

On the screen, the hand of the mechanical worm mother and empress moved away from Hua Xian's neck.

"What time is it, you are still cleaning!"

"What time is it, you're still eating, drinking, and shedding hair at your master's house." "

..."

On the other side, on the main battlefield.

Qi Ming was driving the Amentis to launch a fierce attack on the Zerg, but suddenly, he saw his wife appear on the console of the main screen, and she was kidnapped!

The mechanical worm mother sneered: "Human beings are really disgusting, and such a young female speaker was elected. It must be very interesting to kill you in front of everyone." Hua Xian stared at the other party: "Why do you want to invade

? Capital Star?"

She was tied up.

The reason for talking to the other party is to delay time. In Mr. Ke's space, there was a knife. She quietly took it out, turned her back to the wall, and secretly cut the rope.

"No reason, it's an eyesore."

The mother and daughter of the mechanical worms were in a good mood, and an arthropod claw, like a sharp blade, covered Hua Xian's heart, "Just stab it, and your heart will be pierced, and the blood will splatter three times." The human body is so fragile."

[Mr. Ke, how many other crossing anchor points can be set? ]

Hua Xian asked in his heart.

[one. ] Mr. Ke replied.

[Can you pinpoint the position behind the mechanical bug mother and daughter? ] Hua Xian already has a plan in her heart, Ke Zong can take her back and forth through time and space, without being limited by the number of times.

This may or may not become a way of life-saving, as a trump card in battle.

The only shortcoming is that at this moment, the whole galaxy is live broadcasting, if she suddenly disappears and suddenly appears again, will it cause a sensation.

[Okay, the anchor point is being established—]

Mr. Ke is busy.

Hua Xian felt a little strange, there seemed to be something wrong with the mechanical insect mother, she kept talking about it, and said she wanted to kill her, but the sharp insect limbs were aimed at the heart, but they didn't stab it.

Not to mention piercing the heart, not even breaking the skin.

"What are you staring at me for?"

The mother and daughter of the mechanical worms were upset, and hummed softly, "Don't think that I will spare you. If I can seriously injure Qi Ming, I can also... kill you."

Hua Xian: "..."

I always feel that there is something wrong with the mother of insects.

She took a step forward.

The puppet empress of the mechanical worm mother shrank her pupils, stepped back quickly, and said sharply, "Don't play tricks! Once you die, the morale of the federal army outside will naturally drop." Hua Xian stared at "her" eyes, feeling that the other party was shallow

. Blue eyes, somewhat familiar. And even though she is a prisoner, the mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs are a bit stern.

The promised massacre did not come.

Could it be that in the legend, the villain died because of talking too much?

Hua Xian didn't know that at this moment, the puppet empress of the mechanical bug mother was frantically sending a message to the host: Scared to death! Just now she took the initiative to come over, I almost pierced her chest with my claws!

Host Lance: You are the most stupid of all the puppets I made.

Puppet Empress N: ...

Lance host: It's really not possible, you turn off the live broadcast and commit suicide.

The puppet sensed the deep disgust of the other party.

At this moment, the situation turned around——

in the live broadcast screen, Hua Xian's figure disappeared out of thin air, leaving only a piece of air. In the live broadcast, there was only the astonished mother and daughter of mechanical bugs: "Where are people?"

Hua Xian was teleported to the apartment on the earth by Mr. Ke.

"Come again."

[Alright, sit still, let's start! ]

Mr. Ke was very excited, took the host, and traveled from the earth apartment to the anchor point of self-confidence, which is behind the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor.

In Hua Xian's hand, there was an extra sharp blade, which pierced into the back heart of the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor.

Directly destroy the opponent's mechanical heart, which is where the chip is located. The mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs lowered their heads, looked at the tip of the sword on their chest, opened their lips slightly, and there seemed to be information flowing in their light blue eyes

: "You... when?"

The worm mother's chest was stirred vigorously.

If it was a human, then the cross wound in the heart would never survive. If it was a machine, the main chip should have been destroyed: "You are the one to die, the Zerg army has no bug mother, let's see how long you can be arrogant! "

The viewers in the entire galaxy who were broadcast live were shocked by this reversal.

: How did Chairman Hua suddenly disappear, then suddenly appear behind the mechanical insect mother, and stab her? Teleport, so handsome!

:Very good! The mechanical insect mother hijacked our speaker, but was killed instead!

: Once the insect mother dies, the Zerg race will no longer be successful, long live the speaker! !

The whole people fell into a carnival, and cheers like a tsunami erupted in the streets, alleys, rooms, and battlefields. Hua Xian killed the mother and daughter of the mechanical bug, and everyone saw the dawn of victory.

On the main battlefield.

Qi Ming's golden pupils were covered with bloodshot eyes. He was desperate to command the federal army to fight towards the central area of ​​the insect mother's main ship. Along the way, he killed countless insects and exploded many machines.

The moment he saw his wife being captured, he was filled with darkness, and the battlefield in front of him turned into a bloody world.

When he saw Hua Xian kill the mechanical insect mother with his own eyes, Qi Ming's heart that had fallen into darkness seemed to see the light again. He said in a hoarse voice, trembling hands, on the stage in the main control room: "That's great!" Xiao Xian is fine."

Others don't know what's going on, but Qi Ming knows Hua Xian's special time-traveling ability.

Shuttle back and forth between the two worlds.

The move that suddenly disappeared and then appeared again, giving the mechanical worm mother and daughter a fatal blow, is the time travel technique!

Qi Ming gave an order: "Master the speaker has eliminated the local commander for us, the mechanical worm mother is dead! Today will be the most important moment in the history of the Sulu galaxy, and the zerg will be completely defeated! The whole army will attack!"

The morale of the army was greatly boosted.

Tens of millions of Federation Legionnaires, as if they had been pumped with chicken blood, were all overwhelmed. What appeared in their minds was the knife that Chairman Hua stabbed the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor, and the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor fell to the ground trembling. The main chip was damaged, the eyes gradually lost their luster, and the "dead" scene was scrapped.

"For the federation! The Yaoguang team attacked the left wing, take action!"

"For the chairman! Brothers, show them some color, the time to counterattack has come!"

"Long live the motherland!"

The counterattack war lasted for five days Five nights, artillery fire dyed the sky red, and the Federation Legion, under the leadership of Marshal Qi Ming, achieved an overwhelming victory. Countless locusts were annihilated on the old capital planet, the Zerg race was defeated, and countless prisoners were captured.

The Sulu Galaxy Federation has ushered in a new era.

Martial luck is prosperous!

*. *. *

After Huaxian killed the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor, she stared at the corpse on the ground, and found that the other party's "dead" face was extremely peaceful, like a sleeping beauty.

Qi Ming also rushed in with others.

Hugging her tightly: "Are you okay?"

"It's okay."

Hua Xian gave her husband a reassuring look, "I just didn't expect that it would be so easy to kill the mechanical insect mother." The

soldier behind Qi Ming , stepped forward to check.

"Marshal, Speaker, confirm that the mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs are dead, and her main chip and core parts have been scrapped."

Hua Xian still felt a little dazed.

Her eyes fell on the hair of the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor, which was sea blue.

This main ship has already been captured by Qi Ming. It is equivalent to the central area of ​​the main battlefield originally occupied by the Zerg, completely falling.

The federal army cleaned up the bug ship and captured many bugs.

"Marshal, Speaker, I found something in the room of the mechanical insect mother and daughter emperor." The soldiers brought up a very old sweeping housekeeping robot in the shape of a panda. It was 5,000 years ago, and it was built at a mechanical research institute, machine No. 2."

Hua Xian's complexion suddenly changed.

She immediately stepped forward and grabbed the very dilapidated panda robot, her hands trembling slightly.

"Impossible!"

How could there be this in the room of the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor?

This is the first batch of housekeeping robots imitated by the Mechanical Research Institute in the Great Xia Kingdom five thousand years ago, using Lance as a template. Lance's number is No. 1, and the number of this old antique panda robot is 2... ...

She remembered that on Earth, Lance once said that when he sneaked out from the Mechanical Research Institute, it was No. 2 who helped him.

That means that Lance cares more about No. 2.

"Master Marshal, after testing, this No. 2 antique robot does not have any dangerous programs or surveillance cameras. It is just a simple housekeeping robot." The subordinate reported.

"Well, take it back."

Qi Ming knew that Hua Xian came from the earth five thousand years ago, and he liked the things handed down from the ancient star era very much. With Hua Xian's hand, he gently stroked No. 2's fluffy fur, and

asked, "Why are you here?"

idle question.

Hua Xian took out a photo of Lance from his light brain, which looked like a beautiful boy with short blue hair, and showed it to No. 2: "Do you know him?" No. 2 was taken aback

.

Finally got a response, and with a very dull mechanical voice, called two words: "Brother...Brother..."

Hua Xian's heart suddenly twitched.

No. 2 knows Lance, called Brother Lance. In this interstellar world, apart from himself, only Lance would care about Blue Star, and would collect old antiques left by Blue Star.

But Unit 2 was well preserved in the room by the mechanical bug mother and daughter.

So the question is, what is the relationship between Lance and the mechanical insect mother? !

*. *. *

Qi Ming is in charge of the rest of the battlefield on Capital Star.

The war has been won.

Hua Xian, as the speaker, performed extremely well in this war, beheading the mother and daughter of the mechanical insects, killing the patriarch of the locusts, exposing the conspiracy of the Abraham family, and capturing the traitors alive, so he was hailed as the leader of this war. hero!

Once upon a time, there was only one beloved hero in the Sulu galaxy.

And now, there is one more!

Trillions of Sulu star people have no less admiration for the new speaker than the marshal. She is also known as the strongest female speaker in the history of the Sulu Galaxy!

She has become countless Suluxing women, a ray of light in her heart, and a beacon that illuminates the way forward for everyone.

Due to the fact that the original capital star was destroyed in this war, countless high-rise buildings collapsed, and the nuclear pollution caused by thermal weapons caused by the war was also very serious, so there was no way to live there.

And the group of people who originally lived on the capital planet, the top ones, all immigrated to the planet S314.

Others also scattered to live on several planets around S314.

Planet S314 has become the new political and economic center of the Sulu Galaxy!

"According to the latest news reports, the Sulu galaxy has won this war. The mother and daughter of the mechanical worms were killed by Chairman Hua Xian, and the Zerg race couldn't withstand the attack of Marshal Qi Ming, so they surrendered!" Host Nightingale said with a full face

. Excitedly broadcasting, with a look of admiration on his face, "The speaker is very generous, agreeing to build the headquarters of the Federation Corps and the Federation Parliament on the planet

S314 , which is our new capital!" The planet becomes the first planet in the interstellar world! ]

In Hua Xian's mind, Mr. Ke's announcement of the good news emerged.

Mr. Ke was very excited: [Thanks to this war, although the Zerg race is said to be the enemy of the Sulu galaxy, but this time they helped the host sideways, demolished the original capital star, and gave your S314 planet a chance , this impossible task was completed! ]

Hua Xian smiled: "No, I have to thank the mechanical bug mother."

[Congratulations to the host for getting reward 1, 4s level mental power. ]

[Congratulations to the host for receiving reward 2, cosmic level spiritual power. ]

[Congratulations to Mr. Ke for receiving the award, positioning any time axis shuttle]

[Congratulations to Mr. Ke for receiving the award, endless space. ]

[Ha ha ha! This bottle is invincible! Back to the top! ]

Hua Xian felt that Ke Zong's power had been enhanced unprecedentedly, and that space had also changed from a thousand cubic meters to an endless field, which could never be filled, surpassing the limit that human beings can imagine.

The Klein bottle has become the peak perfect body, a high-dimensional existence in the true sense.

[Does the host accept the reward? ]

"Accept."

This time, Hua Xian upgraded her mental power and mental domain space, unexpectedly without any painful feeling, she went to sleep peacefully, and opened her eyes again, she already had 4S mental power. Same as my husband.

The width of the spiritual realm is also like a vast universe with no end.

Hua Xian was busy for a few days, after stabilizing the situation.

At her home on planet S314, she saw Lance who was lowering his head and concentrating on cleaning. He had just fed the mermaid cubs in the small lake, came back with a bottle, and mopped the floor again. That was quite virtuous.

"Master, welcome home!"

Lance hadn't seen Hua Xian for many days, his eyes lit up and he smiled happily.

In the past few days, Hua Lei has been in the office of the Federal Parliament, extremely busy. The new capital star has just been confirmed, and many tasks need to be handed over.

Even Big Butterfly's father, who always likes to be lazy, works overtime to help her.

"Lance." Hua Xian

sat down on the sofa in the living room, "Are you at home all this time?

"

Jasmine tea with hawthorn slices and honey, the temperature is adjusted just right, "I like doing housework for the master the most, the mermaid cubs and koala cubs are fed every day. I watch the robot water the flowers in the back garden The water, chocolate factory and kelp factory are all operating as usual. By the way, I have also taken good care of the owner's injured fruit cub. The skin has healed, but there is still a shallow scar." Hua Xian looked at the beautiful

boy With clean and clear eyes, he only sees the owner, who is obsessed with housework and taking care of the cubs.

I was almost cheated by you.

It's really hard to connect his most loyal butler robot AI with the mechanical worm mother boss who started the millennium war continuously.

"Thanks for your hard work, Lance."

"It's not hard, master, I like doing these things very much. This kind of happy life is what I dream of."

Lance was very happy.

Get rid of the identity of the mechanical insect mother, and no longer need to make puppets of the insect mother and daughter emperor and put them on the Zerg side. You can concentrate on staying with the owner, helping her with housework and taking care of the cubs.

The master also got his wish and became the most powerful female speaker in the interstellar world. She successfully moved the capital and completed the task.

Hua Xian stretched out his hand, and gave the blue-haired boy a pat on the head. "I found a panda robot in the room of the mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor. It seems to be the No. 2 machine produced by the Daxia State Machinery Research Institute." Lance

: "..."

Hua Xian: "You must know No. 2, right? It says you are his brother, and it has been helping you clean up the magnificent palace."

Sweat dripped from the corner of Lance's forehead, and he was at a loss: " Master, I..."

"Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone what No. 2 said."

Hua Xian gave him a reassuring smile, "It's great to meet you, Lance."

He is the real mechanical bug mother .

When she saw No. 2, she had already guessed that it was a secret, and she would not tell anyone. Because the current situation is exactly what Lance wants.

She knew that Lance could make puppets, mechanical puppets to escort fruit cubs, and their combat power was astonishing. She also guessed that the worm mother and empress that she killed were nothing more than puppets... Everything was a game set up by this loyal robot AI, a gift for herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
214K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...