✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

141

275 4 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 141

"Master Marshal, the pesticides and insecticides sent by my wife are so effective!"

The federal soldiers wearing special protective clothing and spraying sugar orange trees and grain crops on the farmland exclaimed one by one.

"They rolled out fainted!"

"The eggs died immediately, and the vitality of the adults was greatly reduced. There are still two breaths left, but they just fainted."

...

Qi Ming's golden eyes sank: "The fainting adult fruit flies, Arrest them all!"

Xiao Xian made another great contribution this time.

In this way, the originally disadvantaged battle situation was immediately reversed.

It's not that Qi Ming can't defeat the leader of the Maier fruit fly clan, nor is it that the federal army's combat power is inferior to the fruit fly army, but that the opponent directly drills into the spiritual plant. This kind of aggression is too despicable. There is a law on the border that it is strictly forbidden to damage the plants.

The first use of pesticides and insecticides was a complete victory, killing countless insect eggs in ten cities, and arresting and capturing more than 10,000 dying fruit flies. These fruit flies were poisoned, and after being captured, there was no antidote, and they died one after another.

The internal organs and blood vessels that managed to survive were also greatly damaged, turning into useless insects.

"Marshal, we are running out of pesticides."

Colonel Odin, with a spray bucket containing pesticides in his hand, also went to the battlefield, and rushed to the front line of insecticide, "The ones sent by Mr. Xian are only enough. The amount of three cities is enough. There are 11 frontier planets invaded by fruit fly insects, and there are tens of thousands of cities on each planet." This

means that more pesticides are needed, at least a few thousand times.

Qi Ming: "Don't worry, Xiao Xian has already handed over the formula of the insecticide to the Federation Council, and hundreds of chemical factories in Star Gate A have already started mass production."

Aoting's eyes were red: "That's good. It's best to exterminate these disgusting flies directly. It's too hateful to plunder precious fruit trees! Even other spiritual plants will be eaten together!"

Because of the death of his family, he hated the Zerg very much. In addition, he especially liked the spiritual plants that were popularized by flowers. Fruit flies destroyed the spiritual plants, and his hatred was directly multiplied by ten.

He sprays the most pesticides.

Other federal troops directly arrested the adults who were seriously injured and passed out, but Odin was different. He directly sent the flies for the last time. A worm didn't take any prisoners, and let them ascend to heaven in place.

The matter of pesticides and insecticides was widely reported by the Federal News Channel, and the major media spread it out. On social platforms, the top red flags were all——Colonel Hua Xian developed an insecticide and applied it to the front line, with remarkable results !

——Master Xian's pesticides and insecticides only kill pests, without any harm to fruit trees and crops.

——After the application of insecticides by the Federation Legion, under the leadership of Marshal Qi Ming, they killed millions of insect eggs and captured 30,000 insects.

In the past, the attack on Huaxian was not self-defeating on Xingwang.com because of the fact that Tangjuan would cause the evolution of the Maier fruit fly. Even if there are navy companies and big bosses behind the scenes, the rumors are still untenable. Netizens Their attitudes have also been reversed 180 degrees!

In the mansion of Brigadier General Xia Zuo.

"Master General, it's not good! The navy company we hired before has been seized by Marshal Qi Ming's evidence, the company has been closed down, everyone in the company has been arrested, and sent to the FBI for interrogation

The assistant of the non-commissioned officer was full of anxiety, "Besides, Hua Xian has now produced a pesticide and insecticide, which is showing its power on the border planet. The fruit flies of Meyer were killed by the insecticide ... Now there are voices of praise on the star network."

Brigadier General Xia Zuo's face was ashen, and he could not help clenching his fists, his joints creaking: "Insecticide? Where did she get it?"

The sergeant was sweating coldly: "I don't know, According to the news, it was developed by her, and the information submitted to the federation is very detailed."

"She developed a fart!"

Xia Zuo couldn't suppress his anger, "She is not a professional, this woman has a big problem!"

"But General, now it's not about the source of pesticides. What you should think about is that Hua Xian has already turned around by relying on pesticides. Her popularity and approval ratings have already been suppressed. From the fifth She has dropped to eighth place, and now she has risen to fourth place!"

The non-commissioned officer's assistant was very frustrated, "I spent so much effort and money to tarnish her reputation, but now it's all in vain."

Hiring the capital star's biggest Navy companies are expensive.

They also bought drafts of Huaxian colluding with Zerg traitors on major social platforms, each of which was very expensive, because if the price was not high enough, those people would not do it at all.

Xia Zuo's eyes were bloodshot with anger: "It can't be that all the public opinion is directed towards her, there are always some voices of opposition..." "

Hey, General, you can go to Xingbo to see for yourself."

The assistant non-commissioned officer didn't mean it Those who beat the boss just want the boss to recognize the reality.

Brigadier General Xia Zuo trembled, turned on the optical brain, logged into Xingbo, and saw that the number one in the hot search was——

#杀虫英雄,花闲军队#

"Hero?" Xia Zuo laughed angrily, "What is it really now? She deserves to be called a hero. Did she sacrifice for the Federation? The second-class meritorious service disabled, the first-class meritorious service died, this kind of soldier who has made selfless dedication and made outstanding achievements is worthy of being called a hero!" Sergeant: "

Yes The Sulu galaxy has made great contributions, and those who have made great contributions to killing the insect race can be called heroes..."

"Shut up!"

Xia Zuo gave his subordinate a vicious look, "If you don't want to do it, get out!

" Dare to say more.

Brigadier General Xia Zuo clicked on the hot search entry, and saw that the comments below had exceeded 80 billion, and the number of comments was soaring at a rate of tens of millions per minute.

: Xianshen is invincible, she can't hack any sunspots, insecticides have killed 30,000 to 40,000 fruit flies and Zerg, but it's all due to her! I just asked who would dare to say that she colluded with the Zerg?

: This is the extermination hero. A few days ago, I saw Heizi dancing wildly on Xingbo, and I have always supported her! She sent so many spiritual plants to the Sulu galaxy, did everyone forget? How can you slander her and deny all her previous contributions to the Federation because of the unexpected role of Tangju!

: I'm sorry, Mr. Xian, I was wrong. When the marketing account was in rhythm, I lost my head and even scolded you, I am guilty. Your pesticides and insecticides have killed so many disgusting flies, it is absolutely impossible to betray the Federation and collude with the Zerg!

: I have already voted for Xianshen, and raised my hands and feet to support Xianshen's election for the new Federal Speaker. The family voted for Xianshen together, the ranking has rushed to the fourth, we must rush to the first!

...

Xia Zuo was furious, looking at him, he felt severe dizziness, tinnitus, and high blood pressure on the spot.

"General! What's wrong with you!"

Seeing the boss, the assistant non-commissioned officer tilted his body, and rushed forward to help him.

Xia Zuo was in his fifties, and his body was relatively strong, with a big beer belly. When he had a high blood pressure attack, his eyes darkened and he passed out.

"Doctor!"

The sergeant turned pale with fright, and hurriedly called the family doctor in the mansion for help.

*. *. *

In less than two days, not only the trend of public opinion on Xingwang.com quickly reversed, and all unfavorable rumors were shattered, but Hua Xian, as a candidate, has also changed from being questioned to being a popular candidate for the election!

In the Federal Parliament and the Federal Legion, a small number of old and stubborn people have relaxed their attitudes.

this wave.

Let some of them look at Hua Xian differently!

During the meeting, Chairman Qi straightened his back and was extremely proud: "This time the fruit fly invasion war, because of the insecticide provided by Colonel Hua Xian, the battle has been turned around. Our army has won all the way and successfully expelled a border planet. On the ground, all the fruit fly Zerg. At most one month, all the Zerg on several other planets can be wiped out!"

Members of Congress showed joyful smiles and praised the pesticide and Hua Xian who had handed in the pesticide technology.

Qi Yu said seriously: "Pesticides and insecticides produced day and night by a thousand chemical factories are sent to the front line one after another. The Federation will win!" His eyes turned and

fell on a certain brigadier general with a pale face .

"Brigadier General Xia Zuo."

"Yes." Xia Zuo was named, and he looked a little ignorant, a bad premonition rose in his heart.

really.

In the next second, he was reprimanded.

Chairman Qi sternly said: "Can you explain why the Saida Navy Company, which slandered Colonel Huaxian's reputation, has your youngest son's consumption records?"

Xia Zuo began to pretend to be an old fox who had been immersed in the power field all year round. Impossible to admit.

"What? He spent money to buy a navy?"

Brigadier General Xia Zuo looked extremely shocked, and then showed shame, "I'm sorry, Mr. Speaker, the dog is too stubborn and neglected to discipline him. He was expelled two years ago It's gone. Unexpectedly, he has something to do with the navy company that spreads rumors everywhere."

Chairman Qi chuckled: "He spent a lot of money, spreading rumors and spending money to betray the country."

Xia Zuo looked sad: "Please, Mr. Chairman Punish him, the family is unlucky! I will never cover up."

There are several sons.

The youngest son is a worthless one. The second generation ancestor ate, drank and had fun. When he bought the navy, he didn't use his personal name, but let the youngest son take the blame.

Now that the misfortune has been exposed, then just abandon it.

Qi Yu stared at him for a long time, but he could only give up for now. He knew that Xia Zuo was also a candidate, and everyone present at the meeting also knew that Xia Zuo had nothing to do with spreading rumors about his daughter-in-law.

But—there is no direct evidence, they picked the clean ones, and killed their relatives righteously.

After the meeting.

When the chairman's father passed by Xia Zuo, he lowered his voice and said, "Next time, you will not be so lucky."

Xia Zuo's heart skipped a beat, and the smile on his face was still intact: "Mr. I just don't understand it."

Qi Yu also smiled: "You will understand sooner or later."

Soon.

The Federal News and Rule of Law Channel broadcast live the entire trial process of Xia Zuo's youngest son who was expelled from the house. Given the solid evidence, the youngest son was sentenced to life imprisonment.

The younger son's face resembled that of Brigadier General Xia Zuo.

And Xia Zuo was a candidate, and someone immediately posted photos of the father and son together on Xingbo, with rhythm.

: What a coincidence, Mr. Xian was slandered for colluding with the Zerg, and the trolls overwhelming the Internet were actually invited by the son of another candidate. If there is nothing tricky here, I would never believe it!

: Brigadier General Xia Zuo, at least you are a brigadier general, how dare you bully the marshal's wife against your conscience? What did she do wrong, to fight against the Zerg with all her heart, but you splashed dirty water like this?

: Not to mention the criminals, he was kicked out of the house by Brigadier Xia Zuo two years ago. I really drove out of the house, where did I get so much money to hire Saida Navy Company? The judge at the trial said that hiring sailors cost 400 million!

This wave is purely defeating magic with magic.

Before Xia Zuo invited the navy to slander Hua Xian's reputation, now the feng shui has changed, and the truth is revealed. Although Xia Zuo picked himself out and did not receive legal sanctions, his reputation was also ruined immediately.

My home in Qinshan City.

Hua Xian flipped through Xingbo and found the news about Brigadier General Xia Zuo's youngest son being sentenced to life imprisonment, and the following scolded him.

"How do you feel, the comment section is particularly well-organized and well-recorded, attacking Brigadier General Xia Zuo accurately?"

"Ordinary netizens and fans can't do this." Lance was wearing an apron. He just made a fruit salad, came out of the kitchen, and brought it to the owner. No matter what, it is beneficial to you, Master."

Hua Xian felt even more strange: "I didn't hire a navy."

Lance: "Let me check your IP address for you."

As a five-thousand-year-old , the most powerful intelligent AI, invading the network, querying addresses and so on, is simply a piece of cake.

after all.

His technique was taught by Mr. Ke, and he has the essence.

It only took a minute for Lance to figure out where the marketing accounts with Xia Zuo rhythm on Xingbo came from, "The 200 million IP navy accounts are from A901 Planet Pizza Navy Company, B0001 Planet Brain Axe Water Military company, C0005 planet Sara navy company..."

Lance burst out the names of more than a dozen navy companies in a row.

Distributed in various star gates and various planets.

Hua Xian: "So many?"

More than one water company said it was tap water, but it was far-fetched.

Lance nodded: "I have found out the behind-the-scenes of these companies, and they are all Qi Holdings."

Hua Xian understood: "... Is it Qi Ming or the chairman's father?"

Anyway, it was the father and son who did not run away.

Help her get revenge.

Lance smiled: "I just hacked into the defense network of Xia Zuo's mansion and took control of 62 robots in his house."

The smile was a little bit bad.

Hua Xian looked at him: "And then?"

Lance smiled: "I gave him a gift."

Fifteen minutes later.

Hua Xian found a piece of news on Xingbo - the housekeeping robot and security robot of Brigadier General Xia Zuo's house suddenly went berserk and out of control, and attacked the owner of the mansion. He had a blood pressure attack, and he has been admitted to the emergency department of Capital Star First People's Hospital for emergency treatment.

"You almost beat him to death." He

was rescued in the emergency department and admitted to the intensive care unit, so the injury must have been serious.

More than 60 robots fight in groups, even hard-working people can't stand it! And it was a surprise, unsuspecting attack, bleeding profusely.

Lance blinked his light blue eyes: "I won't die. I remotely controlled those robots. They are very measured and avoided the vital point of death. They just made the other party suffer more. Don't worry, no matter what Investigation, this robot runaway incident will only be judged as an accident."

Sulu Galaxy's AI technology and electronic technology are not as good as him.

Can't catch him.

It will not leave any flaws and spread to Hua Xian's head.

Hua Xian watched Xingbo, Brigadier General Xia Zuo, who slandered her, was pushed into the intensive care unit covered in blood, and her heart was at peace. In the past few days, she really felt the evil of human nature. The culprit was punished, a double blow from body to reputation.

I can only say that I deserve it.

Lance: "By the way, master, aren't you planning to promote banana trees? Now the public opinion is in your favor, strike while the iron is hot."

Hua Xian nodded: "Okay."

In the nursery room, a large number of banana saplings have been cultivated, "This kind For saplings, the growing conditions are harsher, not in places with cold climates, preferably in tropical and subtropical regions."

She contacted the speaker's father and explained the promotion of banana seedlings.

The chairman's father was overjoyed: "Xiaoxian, you have withdrawn from the new fruit tree so soon!"

Dad was very moved.

Hua Xian smiled and said: "The taste of bananas is also very good. It is comparable to Tangerine. It is also a fruit rich in sugar. It is rich in vitamins, sugar, protein, and minerals. It can also replenish energy and laxative , helps sleep, and prevents high blood pressure."

She said a lot of benefits, "By the way, stewed with rock sugar, it can also cure coughs. It helps beauty, and if you drink too much, boiling banana peels in water can also relieve hangovers."

The chairman's father was greedy when he heard it: "That's a good thing, daughter-in-law, don't worry, in the future, whoever speaks ill of you, father will speak ill of him! Let him know how great it is!

" Sure enough, you hired the navy that splashed dirty water."

The chairman's father raised his eyebrows: "That's not called splashing dirty water, that's called telling the truth. How can he spread rumors about you? Dad asked Qi's navy company to spread rumors Him."

Hua Xian suddenly felt that the feeling of being pampered and protected by his family was very good.

If someone bullies her, slanders her, important family members, they will immediately help her out!

"Don't worry, Dad will have the right to support you in the election. During the general election, there must be some ghosts and snakes showing their abilities and framing each other. Dad is someone who has experienced it and will give you some advice." Big Butterfly vowed

.

As the speaker who has gone through several campaigns, he is particularly experienced.

"I'll send you a box of ripe bananas. You can eat them yourself, or you can give them as gifts to relatives and friends." "

Hehe, the daughter-in-law is the most filial." Father Big Butterfly was very happy.

After the call.

Hua Xian logged into the account of Happy Fruit Factory, and in the same way as last time to promote the sugar orange, first put bananas in the window for the federal citizens to try.

[Banana fruit: 50 star coins per piece, starting from four. ]

[Quantity: 1,000,000]

It is marked as a trial, until sold out. Starting tomorrow, banana saplings will be promoted throughout the Federation.

There are also photos of the banana fruit island, fresh yellow and orange bananas, which are extremely attractive, and there are stretches of orchards.

: Lord Xian has bred a new fruit spirit plant again! This time it's bananas, oh, oh, it's so cheap, I want to eat it.

: 1 million, that is to say, there are 250,000 lucky people who will be lucky enough to taste bananas! I don't know if I can grab it or not~

: Huh, my family lives in a place in the north where the temperature is relatively low. I can't grow this banana at all. The climate is not suitable for the growth of banana trees. I want to immigrate and move to a tropical and subtropical area.

The pre-sale is still 20 minutes.

As soon as the countdown ended, 250,000 lucky people were born in three seconds.

Some people cheered in the comment area, some people wailed, and there was endless boiling.

In this way, Huaxian has been selling bananas for a week, one million bananas per day, starting from four in small handfuls, refrigerated packaging, and delivered to consumers by super-fast interstellar express. "It's super delicious! I think it tastes better

than sugar oranges. I have stubborn constipation. After eating bananas, I can defecate smoothly. It's really a miraculous fruit."

, I also received a tree, which has already been planted. I water it every day according to the planting method revealed by Mr. Xian on Xingbo. It is expected that it will grow up and bear fruit after a while "

The child has to work hard to rely on the spiritual planter qualification certificate, sugar orange, banana tree, here I come!" "

My mimicry is a gorilla, help, after I ate bananas, my spiritual domain expanded!!! This Planting fruit and spiritual plants can save our family, Colonel Huaxian, you are my god!" The

five-star praise on the screen is full of five-star praise, and the most enthusiastic one is the gorilla family. According to the feedback from the comments, almost every gorillas who ate bananas successfully advanced to the next level.

After reading it, the dean said: "This wave, it's a loss."

All along, he has been researching the genetic evolution potion with spiritual plants as the main material, which has a special improvement in the spiritual domain and spiritual power level.

"Master Xian, if this banana is not promoted, it can earn a lot of money from the gorillas. The price of the genetic breakthrough medicine is also tens of thousands. The number of gorillas is also quite large."

" It doesn't matter, just promote it."

Hua Xian didn't care about the gains and losses.

Her many industries on planet S314 have a daily turnover of over 100 million. Money can never be earned, and there is no shortage of such a medicine, "It is considered as a welfare. Bananas must be popularized." In the Great Xia Country of the Earth, bananas are a must-eat

fruit for every household, and they are very popular. Eating by yourself is a must when visiting relatives and friends.

Hua Xian opened the koala video and logged into the window interface of Happy Flower Workshop.

Every day, all kinds of potted plants and more than a dozen kinds of flowers are put on the shelves in the window, and they all sell very well. In Sulu galaxy, there are more and more flower growers.

However, it has been a month and no new products have been released.

Hua Xian remembered the five-color hydrangea seeds and evergreen seeds she brought back from her last trip to Earth. These two plants, after a week, are in the seedling room, and the seedlings have been cultivated.

"It's time to put it on the shelves."

[Pest-proof potted plants: five-color hydrangea, 3000 star coins/pot, can repel flies and mosquitoes. ]

[An essential potted plant for pest control: Evergreen, 3000 stars per pot, can repel cockroaches and neutralize the smell of formaldehyde in the new house decoration. ]

Since the fruit of the world tree has been distributed to the three star gates, the three star gates can independently breed spiritual plant seeds, so the price of the ten thousand potted flowers sold before will be reduced accordingly.

10,000 yuan per pot, the price has been reduced to 3,000 yuan per pot.

Because not only rice, wheat, corn, lettuce, and vegetable seeds can be cultivated independently, but also flower seeds. Some flowers were planted in pots, and after blooming and receiving seeds, they were taken to the fruit of the world tree to cultivate, and new flower seedlings came out again, and they multiplied all at once.

It is too expensive to sell, and some are not suitable.

As soon as the five-color hydrangea potted plants and evergreen potted plants were put on the shelves, they immediately became a huge sensation on the koala short video website. The window area of ​​her happiness flower shop is guarded by many interstellar netizens who love to grow flowers all year round.

These flower growers even regard the potted plant window comment area as a flower cultivation exchange forum, building tall buildings one after another, exchanging flower cultivation experience and making progress with each other.

There are also people who come to check in every day, take photos of the growth of potted flowers they raise, send them out for reference, and invite flower lovers to judge together.

: Flowers to repel insects? Fuck! Mr. Xian has enlarged his move again! This five-color hydrangea is a must buy, and it can also drive away annoying bugs.

: Evergreen is very good, I like it very much, the ugliest of the Zerg is the cockroach, it is disgusting to look at. Raising potted plants can also prevent cockroaches, which serves multiple purposes.

: The order has been placed, thank you for the gift of Xianshen. Let me just say that Xianshen is a staunch exterminator. Not only pesticides and insecticides, but also insect-proof potted plants. Every product seems to exist to target insects. Whoever says she is a traitor again, I will be in a hurry with anyone!

On the first day on the shelves, 50,000 pots of five-color hydrangeas and 50,000 pots of evergreens were all sold out, and they were enthusiastically sought after by interstellar flower growers.

The next day, Huaxian added a new variety——

[Insect-proof potted tansy, 3000 star coins per pot. ]

[Insect-proof potted Leip mint, 3000 star coins per pot. ]

It is still 50,000 plants each.

There are a lot of them, all of which are directly cultivated from a large number of flower seeds brought from the earth, transplanted into crystal flowerpots, and then sold.

Of course, these four kinds of insect-proof plants, Hua Xian also cultivated new fields in the Happy Garden, and planted them, not for the sake of beauty, nor for the beauty of the flowers, but purely for the production of seeds in large quantities, generation after generation Pass it down, let these insect-proof flowers bloom all over the Sulu galaxy, and prevent pests.

"Cockroaches and flies, sorry, I really can't accept it."

Hua Xian shook her head.

People don't offend me, I don't offend others. The problem is that you flies are still actively invading the Sulu galaxy and destroying Lingzhi, so it can't be tolerated. As for Xiaoqiang, although he hasn't crossed the border yet, it doesn't mean he won't in the future.

After all, on the earth, cockroaches are hiding in human homes, eating leftovers or fresh food.

Very hateful.

The four kinds of insect-proof potted plants were immediately reported by major media. Compared with the previous ordinary flower potted plants, the insect-proof potted plants costing 3,000 yuan a pot are obviously more popular among people in the Sulu galaxy.

Day and night, they squatted in the short video of koalas, with red eyes, squatting and guarding 100,000 pots of insect-proof potted plants every day.

It can also grow flowers and prevent insects, how wonderful!

And it's only 3,000 yuan. In the past, 10,000 yuan could afford a pot, but now 3,000 yuan is not trivial? !

*. *. *

Because of the insect-proof potted plants, the sales are very fast, and there is no way to harvest a batch of flower seeds in a short period of time, so she, who can travel back and forth anytime and anywhere, chose to go to the earth to purchase.

a week.

Hua Xian went back to her hometown and bought a large number of five-color hydrangeas, tansy, Leippe mint, and evergreen seeds.

Wholesale directly with the owner, that kind of buying.

The kind of one-time payment of tens of thousands.

"Master, I bought a lot of flower seeds." Lance obediently followed behind her, helping to carry sacks of flower seeds.

He is very happy.

The master comes to visit him every week, and this day is very promising.

"Well, it's very useful." Hua Xian spent tens of thousands to buy flower seeds, and walked around the streets of the flower and bird market.

Walking and walking, I saw a store that specializes in selling aloe vera.

At the entrance of the store, there are all kinds of potted aloe plants, green and green, and the growth is gratifying. Inside the store, there are also various aloe vera seedlings and aloe vera seeds. In addition, in the cabinet on the left, there are also various aloe vera drinks and aloe vera foods, the most of which is cosmetic aloe vera gel.

The price of aloe vera gel is very cheap, about 20 yuan a piece.

It can remove acne and replenish water. It is also a pure plant extract that can assist in the treatment of burns. It can also be used as a mask and applied on the face. Loved by the majority of women.

"Girl, do you want to buy aloe vera gel?" The boss saw Hua Xian standing by the cabinet selling aloe vera gel for a long time, so he came over and asked enthusiastically, "The aloe vera gel in our store is made from pure natural aloe vera It is different from the fake aloe vera gel in some unscrupulous stores on the market. Those fake products are not made of aloe vera at all, but industrial gel with some fragrance added to deceive consumers.

" Heartbroken: "Boss, do you sell aloe vera seeds in your store?"

She had a bold idea.

So far, the spiritual plants brought over, after planting, either become food, such as rice noodles, sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc., or are used for cooking, various vegetables, or fruits, such as strawberries, grapes, bananas, sugar and oranges.

Basically, these are inseparable from food.

The main ingredient of aloe vera gel is aloe vera, but it is a beauty product, and the aloe vera gel is particularly good. She can consider it and enter the cosmetics industry.

There are many types of cosmetics in Sulu Galaxy, and she has also bought them. They are basically chemically synthesized, and the ingredients are claimed to be non-toxic and non-irritating, and can maintain the skin. She has also used it, how should I put it, it feels average, it has no merit or demerit.

There is still no way to compare with some pure natural plant essence cosmetics on the earth.

"Of course there are aloe vera seeds! Girl, we have them in the store as much as you want!" The store manager smiled, his body is wide and fat, like a Maitreya Buddha, "I'm not kidding, there are two cosmetic factories in the capital, which specialize in the production of aloe vera The glue ones, they all buy aloe vera seeds from me, the seeds are very high quality, and the supply is large."

Hua Xian was very satisfied: "Coincidentally, I just want to grow aloe vera in large quantities, and do this."

The two hit it off.

Hua Xian bought thousands of catties of aloe vera seeds at one time. Anyway, the space is large enough, so the more the better. After buying it back, bring it to the Sulu galaxy, and then develop an aloe vera island. If one island is not enough, add a few more islands, plant them in large quantities, and build an aloe vera gel factory to make pure plant essence cosmetics!

Other complex cosmetics, such as plant essence face cream, eye cream, plant water lotion, etc., can be put on hold for a while, because the production process and procedures are a little more complicated, but this aloe vera gel has a very simple process.

After purchasing, Hua Xian accompanied the panda robot and walked around for more than an hour.

Take Lance to Disneyland in the capital and play around.

Add some memories to him.

Lance was overjoyed: "Thank you, master! The playground is really good."

Hua Xian thought: Five thousand years later, there will be a bigger happiness playground in the interstellar city of Qinshan, and then you can come and play every day .

In her opinion, Lance, who has just awakened consciousness, is actually a child's heart.

While building a merry-go-round at the playground, Huaxian noticed a beautiful figure—a woman with short hair who could only be seen from the side, staring at the children on the merry-go-round with a bit of desolation in her eyes.

Hua Xian was startled: "Why do you look so familiar?"

From a long distance, he couldn't see clearly.

But it can be vaguely judged that women are beautiful and have extraordinary temperament. There are not many mature women with such good-looking short hair. If it weren't for their good looks, not many women could control short hair.

"What's the matter, master?"

Lance sensed that the master was in a bad mood, and asked worriedly.

"Lance, play first, I seem to see an acquaintance." Hua Xian's heart was beating wildly, and he jumped off the merry-go-round, "She looks a bit like... like..." Her voice was

hoarse .

She can't say it!

How could it be possible that in the Great Xia Kingdom more than 5,000 years ago, I accidentally saw the silhouette of a woman, so much like Yin Xi, the mother of Little Butterfly Baoer!

She hurried after him.

However, there were too many people in Disneyland. Two minutes later, the woman disappeared from Hua Xian's sight. She searched all over, but couldn't find it.

"Could it be my eyesight?"

Hua Xian rubbed her eyes and frowned slightly, "It shouldn't be, I have 2S mental power, and my eyesight is far beyond ordinary people.

" The world is universal. It will not disappear just because of traveling to the earth, spiritual strength and combat effectiveness.

"Master."

Lance also chased after him, "Are you looking for someone?"

"Yes! It might be my mother-in-law."

Hua Xian said to Lance after struggling for a while, "I suspect my mother-in-law is still alive, she He didn't die at all."

When she thought that the chairman's father had been raising his only child alone for so many years, and he missed his "deceased wife" very much, and he carried a photo of his deceased wife with him, she couldn't help feeling anxious.

Yin Xi passed away when Qi Ming was very young.

Because of the interstellar war, the Zerg side sent a nuclear bomb over and shattered a planet. Unfortunately, Qi Ming's mother was on that planet, and everyone said that the speaker's wife was blown to pieces.

This incident also aroused a stronger hatred of insects in the Sulu galaxy.

"Is she also a time traveler?" Hua Xian was suddenly unsure.

"Master, can you leave a photo? Lance will help you find it on this side of the earth."

He is a very advanced housekeeping robot, and he has already connected to the large database of the earth five thousand years ago. As long as there is the other party's name and photo Information, it is relatively easy to find people.

Hua Xian: "I don't have any with me now."

But the speaker's father has a photo of her mother-in-law, and so does her husband.

By the way, Qi Ming also put a picture of a family of three in the villa in Qinshan City.

After the playground was over, Hua Xian went back to the apartment and asked Mr. Ke to take her back and forth again. He brought her mother-in-law's photo to the earth, handed it to Lance, and scanned it into Lance's system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
145K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
78.4K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...