✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

130

368 12 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 130

The dean of the Machinery Research Institute was stunned for a moment, his hand holding "Father of Machinery" was still trembling, and he saw a line of words on the title page of the book - please don't destroy it.

The pen writes vigorously and is in a beautiful thin gold body.

No need to think about it, it is the original owner of this book and the giant panda robot.

The other party deliberately concealed and refused to reveal their identity. And the mechanical blueprints and AI knowledge in this book are really too advanced. Randomly intercepting a section is enough to cause a sensation in Great Xia and even the world of Earth!

Some physical principles, AI drawing, just take out a page, and you can even win the Nobel Prize effortlessly!

And this book is as thick as a brick! Thousands of pages!

Among them, the first chapter describes the detailed principles of the intelligent housekeeping AI robot, which is highly similar to the giant panda robot that comes to deliver books!

"Thank you!"

The old dean swallowed, his eyes were red, it took him a long time to find his voice, and he said hoarsely, "Thank you, master, for your selfless gift. We will study this book carefully. , It will change the history of mechanical technology in the Great Xia Kingdom!"

The surrounding scientists, seeing the usually calm and calm old dean lost his composure, gathered around one after another, wanting to see if the contents of the book were really so magical.

A quarter of an hour later——

"Is this... really a book of our time?"

"What is the dark bearing? And this cosmic metal g806, what is it?" "

The chapter on AI system programming is too esoteric , the code language recorded in the book is not any kind of computer prophecy known today."

The scientists let out bursts of wonder, like the old dean, so excited that their blood flowed backwards and their bodies trembled.

They may not be able to analyze and understand this advanced mechanical book from the interstellar world more than 5,000 years later, but they have a hunch that even if they understand the contents of one page, it will be enough to bring new meaning to this world. Come to a mechanical revolution!

The giant panda robot has no interest in this group of humans. Because they were startled, and it seemed that their brains were not working well. It has also read that book, and it is easy to understand, it is not as exaggerated as they said.

It looked out of the hall, a car drove away.

The car it shares with its owner.

The giant panda robot was scratching at the window of the research institute, watching the car disappear completely, even the exhaust gas was gone, and it was reluctant to look away.

until half an hour later.

The group of mechanical experts and physics professors from the Great Xia Kingdom just recovered from the book that Hua Xian sent, but their excitement still couldn't be calmed down.

Old Dean Ouyang walked up to the giant panda robot by the window, and said kindly: "Your former master handed you over to the country. Don't worry, we will not treat you harshly, let alone destroy you. From now on, you will be our The panda robot of the research institute is No. 1."

Giant panda robot: "It is the master, not the former master."

This old man is not smart.

You can use the wrong words. It's better than

the old director of AI Ouyang nodding like a kind grandfather: "But the other party has already handed you in. You belong to the country. From now on, you will live a new life in our research institute."

Through "Father of Machinery", he knew that the person in front of him was an intelligent AI, capable of chatting and communicating, and had his own program thinking logic . It is even more precious than real giant pandas! It is a future research sample, so it must be provided properly!

The giant panda robot was a little unhappy: "I belong to the master, not to any country."

The old director Ouyang looked embarrassed: "This..."

He was afraid that the other party would not cooperate.

It cannot be beaten or destroyed.

The giant panda robot insisted: "I can help you, this is the owner's intention. But she didn't abandon me!" The

last sentence was very serious.

The master said they would see each other again and she would contact him.

The old dean Ouyang looked at the giant panda robot. For some reason, he thought of his grandson at home. This AI was a little childish: "Sorry, I said something wrong." But he was even more shocked in his heart. An AI can be like a human

. Talk, debate, and be clear. What a terrifying technology this is!

The giant panda robot cooperated very well, and the old dean Ouyang gave it a full body check, and found no information left over from the AI ​​owner.

The staff of the research institute also checked the surveillance video of the nearby streets, and found no suspicious persons. The other party deliberately concealed it, and did it tightly. When I asked the giant panda AI, its mouth was so tight that it didn't reveal a word.

The people of the Academy of Sciences had no choice but to give up.

It was reported to the country and became an unsolved mystery, and the files were encrypted.

*. *. *

After Hua Xian drove away from the Daxia State Machinery Research Institute, he went to the apartment in Capital Star.

The apartment is also a crossing anchor.

Returning to M city again, wasting time and tossing again.

"Mr. Ke, they will treat it kindly." Hua Xian sat on the sofa in the apartment, feeling a little depressed.

[Will do. As long as they are not stupid. ]

Mr. Ke comforted, [Host, it's time to go back to the interstellar world. You have been delayed for a long time this time. If you are really worried about this giant panda housekeeping robot, you should hurry up and finish the two-star task, 100% progress, this bottle can be upgraded, and take you back to visit friends anytime, anywhere. ]

Hua Xian: "Good!"

83% of the two-star harbor task, to manage Qinshan City, has been completed. If it is faster, it will be completed within a month. It is estimated that it has not been three or four days on the earth's side.

Spatial anchor transition.

Hua Xian held the Klein bottle, and within a short while, was teleported to the small villa near the happiness farm in the Sulu galaxy.

The cottage is her base.

"I'm back."

Seeing the darkness around her, Hua Xian immediately turned on the crystal chandelier in the bedroom of the villa, opened the curtains, and saw a night sky with two moons hanging.

The summer night breeze is slightly intoxicating, and there is a light fragrance of rice flowers in the air.

He looked at the date on the optical computer: "I've been away for six days, this time is indeed a long time."

The one missed call on the optical computer was from Qi Ming.

In addition, there were two unread messages, which were a photo of an amber fossil.

Qi Ming: Blue amber, a kind of amber fossil, was found in the auction collection when the illegal auction house of Jinbihui was destroyed. What is left over from the ancient star period are the ancient fossils left on the legendary blue star.

: After the task is over, bring it back to you.

Hua Xian stared at the amber fossil seriously, the whole body is dark blue, blue amber is a very rare kind of amber, the fossil in the photo is very beautiful, there is an outline of a leaf in the blue amber.

"Blue Star? It should be a person from the Sulu galaxy. It's the name for the earth."

Hua Xian couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips. Her fiancé knew that she liked planting flowers and trees, and that she liked things from the time of ancient stars. She will pay special attention to things that may interest her.

It can be said to be very considerate.

Hua Xian replied: I like it very much, waiting for you.

This living galaxy is called the Sulu Galaxy, which is countless times larger than the Milky Way where the earth was located more than 5,000 years ago. She once searched for the Milky Way on the star network, but couldn't find it.

At first, I thought it was too far away, or traveled to a parallel universe.

It was only later that I realized that it was not, it was just that there was a time difference, and the universe had undergone earth-shaking changes.

Hua Xian took those seeds, seedlings, and saplings out of the space, put them in the warehouse of the villa, sorted them out, and prepared to send them to farms, gardens, orchards for cultivation and planting when the morning dawned.

She locked the Klein bottle back into the safe.

After getting everything ready, I took a shower and was just about to go to bed when I received a call from Qi Ming.

"Xiaoxian."

Qi Ming put on his military uniform, and looked deeply at his fiancée in the video holographic projection, she looked very beautiful in a nightgown.

Hua Xian explained: "I was a little busy a few days ago, so I didn't have time to reply to your message."

Qi Ming is not the kind of personality who cares about every detail, and he is also very busy at work, so he won't be angry if he doesn't receive a response immediately. understand each other.

"It's okay, I just want to show you this."

A blue amber appeared in his hand. It was not transparent, but the blue was beautiful and exuded a crystal luster. There was a slanted leaf fossil in the center.

Hua Xian stared at it fascinated: "Amber is a fossil made of resin. Isn't the spiritual plant of trees extinct long ago. This blue amber fossil must be worth a lot of money." Without

trees, where does resin come from.

It can be seen that when this amber was formed, it was thousands of years ago when there were still green trees in the interstellar space.

This stone may not be sold at a high price in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, but in the interstellar world, it must at least start with thousands of dollars! In the environment of the auction house, with public bidding, the price is estimated to triple.

"It was found in the auction list of a den. It was marked as the last blue amber. It came from the blue star thousands of years ago. It was passed down from generation to generation by an ancient noble family that lasted for thousands of years. The starting price is 50 million. Each time The price increase should not be less than five million. The final auction item."

Qi Ming smiled and said, "It should have been handed in directly, but I stopped and bought it in my own name."

Hua Xian asked, "Are you sure, is it from Blue Star?"

Qi Ming: "That's what it said in the introduction, The possibility of falsifying the source is not ruled out. After all, Blue Star has been destroyed for thousands of years."

"What?"

Hua Xian's pupils shrank, his face changed slightly, and his voice became hoarse, "Has it been destroyed? How did it happen? "

In the span of five thousand years, many things may have happened, but when I really heard it with my own ears, I still felt uncomfortable. A few hours ago, she was still in her hometown on Earth, and saw countless people on Earth, living happily.

"Over-exploitation of resources, extinction of plants, and excessive pollution. A thousand years ago, Blue Star became an abandoned garbage star, and no one lived there anymore. Nuclear weapons, Blue Star was affected by the war, and it was directly blasted into dust."

Qi Ming sighed softly, "Not only Blue Star, but also hundreds of planets were destroyed by nuclear weapons. Basically, they are abandoned planets that are uninhabited. , but the impact was still very bad. Later, the civil strife lasted for two hundred years, and the 26 star gates were not united. It was not until the nearby Zerg galaxy suddenly rose that the 26 star gates of the Sulu galaxy united as one, established a federal parliament, and unanimously , to resist the foreign enemies of the Zerg race."

Hua Xian listened to this extremely long history of the Sulu galaxy, his complexion turned pale, and he felt very uncomfortable.

An unconcealable bitterness surged up.

It was as if a large glass of bitter wine had been poured into his throat, it was so hot that it was hard to swallow.

The earth is destroyed...

My hometown has become a garbage star, and it was bombed into pieces by the Sulu star with a nuclear bomb, and there is no wreckage left... No wonder the blue star, blue star, and The solar system, and even the coordinates of the Milky Way.

The earth and the solar system must be completely destroyed, and the galaxy may have been reduced to a star gate.

"Xiao Xian?"

Qi Ming saw that there was a strange expression on her face, "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?"

Hua Xian shook her head, "It's just... I didn't expect that Blue Star would end up like this." Now the seeds and seedlings of the Sulu galaxy are all her. It was brought from the earth five thousand years ago, that is, the blue star.

"Before the civil strife broke out, Blue Star had been reduced to a garbage star for a hundred years." Qi Ming glanced at her worriedly, "If you feel uncomfortable, don't be brave, go to rest early." There was something obviously wrong with her expression

.

Qi Ming thought she had worked too hard recently.

Hua Xian nodded and hung up the call. She lay on the soft bed of the villa, staring at the ceiling with her eyes wide open, without sleep all night.

This feeling of frustration cannot be described in words. She brought interstellar medicines and robots, as well as advanced high-tech knowledge to the earth, hoping that the motherland will become better, and that the people of Daxia can live a long and healthy life and live happily ever after.

But someone told her just now that the earth has been destroyed in the torrent of time...

Generations of human beings have destroyed the earth they depended on for survival, turned it into a garbage planet that can no longer be inhabited, and migrated to other planets After going online, it still didn't stop. Under the trend of Gu Qiang and power, civil wars were launched, and the earth was blown to pieces, leaving no bones left.

Hua Xian suddenly felt pain in her head. She stretched out her hand and covered her forehead: "It's already destroyed. What's the point of me bringing those things to the earth?" The ending was too suffocating

.

[It can't be said that, what the host does is still meaningful. ]

Mr. Ke sensed her strong mood swings, ups and downs, and took the initiative to enlighten, [Human life span is only a hundred years, the interstellar special medicine you sent over did save the lives of countless people at that time anchor. ]

Hua Xian still feels a little blocked.

He kept his eyes open until dawn, and then took a nap in a daze.

I didn't get up until two o'clock in the afternoon. Head is still groggy, mood is not high.

If you are in a bad mood, go to farm. Hua Xian sent the sorghum seeds, broccoli seeds, cyclamen seeds, and aquatic plant seeds purchased from the earth to the nursery of the farm for cultivation.

After releasing the vines of the World Tree, Hua Xian discovered that the three fruits had grown up again, and they were already the size of a fist, with golden skins, and it was estimated that they would not be far from ripening and falling off.

After these three world tree fruits are ripe, will they still be sent out? To which stargate?

Hua Xian has not yet reconciled with herself, and feels that some of the current Sulu people are descendants of the wave of people who destroyed the earth. Their ancestors destroyed her hometown. How can she continue to promote Lingzhi without any grievances?

It takes another two days for the seeds to germinate.

Huaxian sent the apple trees and Tangerine seedlings to the Happy Orchard, where there is ready-made reclaimed land for the robots to help plant together. She also went to the fields herself to work and plant fruit trees, mainly because she wanted to work, so she didn't have time to think about it when she was busy.

On the first day back, I planted fruit trees until it was dark. I was so tired that I couldn't lift my arms, so I fell asleep after taking a shower.

On the second day after she came back, the staff told her that the sweet potatoes were ripe, so she went to the field to help collect the sweet potatoes. Some of them were transported to the warehouse, and some were sent to the cafeteria. At noon, they ate sweet roasted sweet potatoes.

"Master, this roasted sweet potato is really delicious, it's too sweet!"

Jing Deng peeled the skin and bit the hot sweet potato, "Is there any other way to make sweet potato?"

Hua Xian nodded: "Yes, besides roasted sweet potato, there are other sweet potatoes I can make candied sweet potatoes, glutinous rice sweet potato cakes, milky sweet potato balls, and steamed sweet potatoes. I will teach you in a few days. The field is a bit busy these days." The fox

apprentice nodded obediently: "Okay! I will wait for the master to finish his work!"

Said Then, he took another big bite of roasted sweet potato.

It's so sweet it's runny.

On the third day after returning, the sorghum seedlings germinated and were sent to the fields of Xingfu Farm for large-scale planting.

Green vegetables have also germinated. Green vegetables are Chinese cabbage. Not only do they germinate quickly, but their growth cycle is extremely short. After planting, you can eat fresh Chinese cabbage in about a week.

The planting of broccoli is a little more troublesome. Let the robot adjust the pH of the soil field to confirm that it is between PH6.0 and 7.0 to ensure good drainage of the field. Set up the spacing. Each row of broccoli seedlings should be spaced about 15 cm apart. They should not be too crowded. Digging pits will be planted uniformly to ensure that each seedling has enough growth space and nutrients.

In the afternoon, she went to the small lake and sowed the seedlings of hornwort, ficus, and cranberries. The seedlings were sown in a wide range, not limited to the lake.

Xiao Lian didn't see Hua Xian for several days.

She sowed the waterweed seedlings, and the little mermaid was holding a lotus leaf, with silver-gray eyes, looking at her curiously, and the fish tail flicked happily, causing a small splash of water.

"Let's go, sister~"

Xiaolian saw that she was still babbling, but compared with a week ago, she had made significant progress.

Little by little, he swam to her side.

Hua Xian sees a very beautiful mermaid cub with eyes that only see you and trust her wholeheartedly. Looking at her, she can't help but feel better: "Lianjian, how are you doing these days?" "Yeah.

"

The little mermaid nodded, her fish tail gleaming with silver light under the sun, "It's very good, home."

He called this small lake where Hua leisure was "home".

As she said that, she also took off the lotus leaf on her head, put it near her mouth, and took a bite: "It's delicious." It left a tooth mark.

Hua Xian stretched out her hand, gently stroked the head of the mermaid cub, brushed back the dark green seaweed-like long hair on his back, and found that the shocking old and new scars on the back had healed in sevens and eighties, it can be seen that In the past few days, the dean has come over to change the dressing for the little mermaid.

"Does it still hurt?"

Xiao Lian shook her head.

Putting Hua Xian's fingers on the scabbed wound, the little mermaid's slender back trembled and took a breath.

"It's not finished yet, remember to take the medicine on time every day."

"Okay."

The mermaid cub is very obedient, looking at her with eyes full of admiration.

Hua Xian suddenly felt warm in his heart, as if healed by the little guy: "When the aquatic plants in the small lake grow up, you can try the taste of hornwort."

Xiao Lianjian lay on the water, staring at The seedlings of aquatic plants seem to be waiting for them to grow up.

This is the first mission given to him by the person who gave him his name.

He had to guard these spiritual plants.

On the fourth day after returning, Hua Xian planted saplings of crabapple and cyclamen, and opened up an area dedicated to planting the rare Cymbidium. A thousand Cymbidium seedlings, each plant deserves to be treated with care.

"There is another pot."

Only then did Hua Xian discover that the extra pot of Cymbidium that the owner of the orchid shop gave as a gift was brought to Xingji. After four days of cultivation, not only the branches and leaves were lush, but one of the stems even bloomed, " The scent of Cymbidium is so nice."

She closed her eyes and smelled the fragrance of Cymbidium, feeling the shadow cast in her heart seemed to be dispelled.

I like this fragrance very much.

Cymbidium is not an overpowering beauty, but the flowers are exceptionally elegant, and the fragrance is compelling. People can't help but feel happy when they see it, and the corners of their lips rise.

Coincidentally.

The employees of the flower theme park came to the flower field to pick up new flowers, hundreds of pots of gardenias, and ten magnolia trees, ready to be transplanted, and the gardenia exhibition area and white magnolia exhibition area were added.

"How is the park doing now?"

"Extremely hot." In response to the mayor's inquiry, the staff of Happiness reported excitedly and respectfully, "The flow of passengers is increasing day by day, and tourists' enthusiasm for flowers has been skyrocketing. There are many people visiting from various star gates. There are quite a few repeat customers."

Hua Xian nodded, "I'll go and

have a look." It's been a while since I visited.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the flowering Cymbidium pot, hesitated for a while, and hugged the Cymbidium together with the flower pot.

The employee asked: "What a unique floral fragrance, and it smells so good, Mr. Mayor, what kind of flower is this? I have never seen it before." It is a variety that has never appeared in the park.

Huaxian: "This one is called Cymbidium, Guoxiang, a gentleman among flowers."

After arriving at the Happy Flower Theme Park, the staff went to the gardenia exhibition area and the magnolia exhibition area. In an orchid exhibition area, put down the pot of Cymbidium.

Orchids like water, so it's good to be by the lake.

Hua Xian also brought some water plant seedlings, which she sprinkled in the artificial lake in the park. After finishing her work, she went to the happiness playground next door, the non-project area of ​​the water world, and sprinkled some water banyans and cranberries.

"After lawns, aquatic plants can also be called a feature of local tourism."

Aquatic plants grow very fast.

Before long, they will float in the water in green patches, purify the water quality, and attract the attention of a large number of tourists.

After arranging the aquatic plants, she went to the Happy Restaurant to inspect again, and asked the robots to deliver ten sacks of sweet potatoes each, and ordered that roasted sweet potatoes were added to the Lingzhi menu. Roasted sweet potatoes are so easy to make in the oven or in the microwave that you can get a lot out of one pot.

Because of its unique taste and particularly sweet taste, it quickly won the favor of affluent travelers.

As long as they bought roasted sweet potatoes to taste, everyone praised them. They also took photos of new dishes and showed them off on Xingbo, attracting many envious eyes.

#我爱吃烤甜甜,It's better than mashed potatoes! Picture 1, picture 2, picture 3

The new dishes of @乱大人福香饭店, the taste is amazing, the baked sweet potato is simply the supreme dessert, ah...it seems wrong, in the ancient star era, sweet potato was food.

The flower theme park has a special discussion area in Xingbo, which is very popular and ranks in the top three.

Every time there are new dishes and fresh flowers online, the screen will be full of red, and various posts will popularize science. After visiting, many people will also take photos and videos as souvenirs.

[The newly opened gardenia exhibition area is a must. The pure white gardenia reminds me of my first love in middle school, with a strong floral fragrance. ]

[In terms of flower fragrance, gardenias are still inferior to Cymbidiums. 】

【There is only one Cymbidium plant, and many people lined up to squeeze their heads, but they may not be able to catch it. Mr. Xian, why don't you transplant more Cymbidiums to feast everyone's eyes? 】

【Help, I just wanted to get a little closer yesterday to smell the fragrance of Cymbidium flowers, but a blue-haired boy kicked me very viciously, and my waist still hurts to this day. ]

[Upstairs buddy, did you also meet that blue-haired guy? Fuck, I ran into it today too! He is simply a vicious dog. Anyone who touches Huilan or gets close to smelling it will be beaten by him. At first I thought it was an employee of the Flower Theme Park, but after asking the guard, I realized it was not. Does he have cat cakes? ]

: I implore Mr. Xian to deal with this blue-haired tourist. I met the day before yesterday. He probably goes there every day. Too much, he has seriously interfered with the viewing experience of other tourists.

: Reported! How did that blue-haired guy get tickets for three days in a row? I snatched it for half a month, but I didn't get it. Did he hang up? !

: Report +2

...

Hua Xian planted aquatic plants, added a pot of Cymbidium to the park, and left it alone. As a result, three days later, he received a call from the park management staff.

"Master Xian, what should we do? A lot of tourists have jointly reported a boy, and let us drive that boy out." "

Jointly report?"

Hua Xian was slightly stunned, "What did he do?"

Bitter: "That boy has been in the line for three days in a row, ah no, today is the fourth day, when the park opened early in the morning, he took the first place in line with the electronic ticket, and came to visit the flowers. Moreover, he only went to the Cymbidium exhibition area From the opening of the garden to the closing of the garden. There was also a lot of criticism on the Internet, saying that his ticket was improper."

Hua Xian was surprised: "Just looking at Cymbidium? Cymbidium is just a pot. In the flower theme park, there are so many He's not interested in planting flowers, but they're still full of seas of flowers?" "

I haven't seen him visit other flowers."

"Although it's a bit strange, as long as he doesn't do anything radical, it's not good to report him. "Hua Xian felt inappropriate, "What if it's someone who likes orchids a lot? What if it's someone who is very fast and can grab tickets.

" It's not allowed to come close and smell it." The employee was troubled, "He seems to be very skilled, the others were beaten up and wanted to beat him back, but they couldn't even touch the corner of his clothes." Hua Xian frowned slightly: "I'll deal with

it Give it a shot."

Hitting someone with his hands, that's the problem.

After a quarter of an hour.

Hua Xian drove the military-reformed Corvette to the Happy Flowers Theme Park, and the gate guard let her go. The staff saw her as if they had seen a savior, and led her directly to the Cymbidium exhibition area.

Because there is only one potted flower, rare things are more expensive, so there are especially many tourists near the exhibition area, on the inner three floors and the outer three floors.

Can vaguely hear the sound of arguing from inside.

"Hey, boy with blue curly hair, don't be too domineering! This Cymbidium is not yours, why don't you let others smell it?

" Hammer out, lose money!"

"It's too much, why are you holding the flowerpot by yourself and sitting by the lake? Don't pretend to be deaf! I have already reported you, and you don't want to come in again tomorrow." Hua Xian asked the staff

, Evacuate the tourists who were crowded in the Cymbidium exhibition area, and walked up to see the other person's appearance clearly -

blue curly hair, like the waves of the ocean, reaching below the ears. The boy's skin is extremely fair, his lips are red and his teeth are white. He looks like a beautiful boy who came out of a cartoon. His pupils are also melancholy blue, so clear. A small off-white stone hung on his chest. It was either a precious gemstone or a simple stone. It was bumpy and not even smooth.

As if he couldn't sense his surroundings, he held the pot of Cymbidium very intently and looked at it intently.

This boy.

The one Hua Xian has seen before, seems to be called Lance.

It seemed familiar at first glance, and it took me two seconds to remember that it was the D-rank handsome boy who was holding a metal puppet doll that I met in the alley near the U Star Gate Auction House. The other party saw her tree and vine mimicry at that time, said her vines were very beautiful, and wanted to give her the metal puppet doll. She was busy arresting people to carry out the task at that time, so she didn't pay attention to him.

Hua Xian walked over and sat down beside Lance.

Lance originally didn't care about his surroundings and was immersed in his own world, but when Hua Xian approached, his body froze suddenly, and a murderous intent appeared in his eyes that seemed to be naturally melancholy. He hates humans close! Or rather, he hates humans!

But in the next moment, when he saw clearly the appearance of the person beside him, the cold killing intent faded instantly, and turned into unbelievable surprise, and a tsunami-like surprise.

The petal-like red lips of the boy opened, and he was just about to call her...

"Why did you hit someone in the flower exhibition area?"

Hua Xian looked at the beautiful boy calmly, "It is indeed wrong for them to touch the Cymbidium, but violence is not the solution. And , take a closer look and smell it, it's not considered a violation of the park's rules."

Lance seemed to have a thousand words to say at first, but facing her questioning, he only spit out a hoarse sentence: "...I'm sorry.

" After apologizing, and looking at her with that extremely clean and guilty look, she suddenly felt, did she say something too serious? Wrong him?

"Can you tell me the reason?"

Her voice softened by two points.

Lance's white and slender fingers were like the most perfect masterpiece of the gods. He stroked the edge of the flower pot: "I like Cymbidium very much. Yes, it is a very important flower." Hua Xian: "Do you want to protect it?

"

Lance Nodding: "You can't touch the leaves and petals of the Cymbidium, human hands are very dirty."

Dirty to death.

Can do anything dirty.

An eyesore.

Get rid of it...

Hua Xian didn't notice that the boy used the word "human": "It is true that touching flowers with your hands is forbidden in the park. You can ask the staff to deal with it instead of beating them to cry. Violent solution There is no problem."

Lance's long and thick eyelashes drooped naturally, and he replied in a low voice: "Sometimes, the effect is very good."

Hua Xian felt that this young man was a little strange, and his brain circuit seemed to be different from that of ordinary people Same.

Rebellious period?

Mild antisocial personality?

"Who taught you?"

"No one taught me. I figured it out myself." Lance sniffed the Cymbidium flowers lightly, "It's very fragrant." It's been a long, long time... I haven't smelled this fragrance.

"Where's your family?" Hua Xian asked.

Lance didn't answer, but just opened his beautiful blue eyes that were purer than the ocean, and looked at her steadily.

The two just looked at each other.

There was a minute of silence.

Hua Xian was the first to be defeated: "Okay, I won't tell your parents. But you have to make sure that you can come to the park to visit in the future, and you can also see Cymbidium, but this potted flower is not yours alone, and other tourists have the right to visit. , you can't do anything to other tourists."

Lance nodded, and put the baby-like Cymbidium in Huaxian's hands: "Okay, obey the instructions."

Huaxian felt that this young man, although the way he spoke was a bit strange , but very well behaved.

"Can I come tomorrow?" Lance asked.

"You can come in if you have a ticket."

"I am very good at grabbing tickets!" Lance smiled brightly, and the wind blew his sea-blue hair, "They are not as fast as me." All

intelligent AI and computers can't grab it He, let alone a mere human being.

Hua Xian asked: "You come to see Cymbidium every day, don't you feel tired? You can also go to see other flowers."

Lance shook his head, his eyes were extremely firm: "This is, the first flower I know."

No matter how well other flowers bloom, they are not Cymbidiums. He can wait forever, waiting for a flower to bloom, waiting for a person to come back.

"If you like it so much, I can sell you a pot of Cymbidium seedlings." Hua Xian didn't know why, but felt that there was some kind of inexplicable cause and effect between this beautiful blue-haired boy.

"Okay!"

Lance's eyes lit up several times at once, "I'm very good at raising Cymbidiums."

Hua Xian smiled and said, "You haven't raised them before."

She thought that this beautiful boy with blue hair was just plain shoes. One of the trillions of ordinary people in the galaxy, only a little bit of fate with her, so we can meet again. It is impossible for interstellar people to know how to raise Cymbidium. Only people on earth know that the earth has been destroyed.

Lance couldn't help clenching his hand, lowered his head, and remained silent.

"At this time tomorrow, I'm still here, and I'll bring you a pot of Cymbidium seedlings." Hua Xian made a promise.

Lance is very happy to see you again tomorrow.

Hua Xian turned his gaze, landed on the small gray and white pitted stone on his chest, and asked, "Why are you wearing a clown stone?" Wan, there is no reason to wear such an ugly stone jewelry.

The smile on Lance's face gradually disappeared, and a thin layer of twilight appeared in the corners of his eyes, which were filled with pain and self-blame.

"I'm sorry..."

Hua Xian was puzzled. Seeing the young man looking like he was about to cry, he hurriedly said, "You don't need to apologize. Don't cry. I'm just asking casually. What you wear is your freedom." Lance's

blue His eyes turned into a deep sea of ​​despair: "That's all that's left..."

He tore off the small stone and put it in Hua Xian's palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
149K 3.8K 63
[COMPLETED] An Australian family gets stuck in Atlanta after the outbreak of a virus that wakes the dead up. Chloena Simpson, a twenty years old dau...
78.6K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...