✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

128

383 8 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 128

"Ah!"

The man from the Fengshen galaxy wailed in horror.

He has never suffered such a serious injury, nor has he seen such a weird mimicry. Plant leaves grow on his body, and the edges of the leaves are blood red. He can clearly feel these strange leaves, so he life as nourishment.

in the dark.

A beautiful woman stepped out of an elegant blue dress with a golden butterfly logo embroidered on it, and a Belz Snow Lake guardian stone around her neck, setting off her fair skin, and behind her was a tree that could kill him rattan.

Dangerous and deadly.

The man gave up struggling for a moment, probably because of the strange tree species in his body, he even had the urge to kneel down to this woman.

"Who are you...?"

The man's voice was hoarse.

Hua Xian: "You shouldn't be in the Sulu galaxy, doing evil, smuggling spiritual plants, and trying to kill people."

The young girl who was almost killed has been saved and fell to the ground, clutching her painful neck, gasping for breath With tears in the corners of her eyes, she leaned her back against the cold wall and looked gratefully at the plant-like woman who saved her like a god.

Her mind was buzzing.

Due to excessive hypoxia and injury, there are some fragments at the moment.

"Thank you... you... saved me."

Hua Xian glanced at the young girl indifferently, her expression was not gentle, and her eyes were even a little cold: "On duty."

It means, it's not to save you.

As a major of the Federation Corps, she is obliged to protect Federation citizens who are attacked by people from other galaxies.

This girl has big problems too.

I just passed the qualification certificate of spiritual planter, bought 100 soybean seedlings at a low price of 10 yuan, and immediately resold them. This is a violation of the Federal Spiritual Planting Act in the first place!

Huaxian knows that where there is light, there must be shadows. Lingzhi's interests are so great, and there will definitely be people who will take risks for money. The current situation is not what she wants to see.

Come out of Jinbihui Auction House.

There are 4 intersections in total, and Huaxian Qiming also has two personal guards, who are divided into four groups. Luckily, the fork in the road she chose happened to be the one where the target person fled.

Hear the four words of performing tasks.

The person from the Fengshen galaxy immediately understood the identity of this powerful, beautiful and elegant woman...

"Federation Army?" The man's blood vessels almost burst, but his heart was still beating, he was not dead, and he could still speak.

Hua Xian didn't answer him.

suddenly.

She felt a strange energy fluctuation. At the end of this dark alley.

Could it be that there are helpers?

Hua Xian split two vines and rushed towards the end of the alley.

Blue leaves are falling from the sky.

Among the leaves, stood a beautiful androgynous young man, wearing blue casual clothes, fair skin, bright red lips, innocent eyes, tilting his head slightly, holding a metal puppet doll in his hand.

Facing Hua Xian's attack.

The blue-haired handsome boy showed panic, subconsciously retreated, and accidentally fell to the ground. It may be because of the pain from the fall, showing a look of grievance, and subconsciously hugging the puppet doll in his arms.

Hua Xian was stunned, she thought it was an enemy attack, but she didn't expect that the other party was just a boy, the boy's mental power was very ordinary, only D.

The S-rank tree vines froze just an inch away from the boy's innocent eyes.

If he went any further, the beautiful boy's eyes would undoubtedly be blinded, and blood would splatter on the spot.

"Sister..."

The beautiful boy looked stunned, with tears dripping from the corners of his eyes, his long and thick eyelashes blinked, and there were tears that could not be shed.

Hua Xian withdrew the attacking vine, in order to prevent innocent people from being hurt.

It is not surprising that pedestrians will pass by this alley.

The person from the Fengshen galaxy had only one breath left. He was bound by rattan and thrown by the wall. Another young girl who resold Lingzhi also had her hands tied.

After the two violators were brought under control, Hua Xian walked towards the beautiful boy: "Are you okay?" The

beautiful boy shook his head, just staring at Hua Xian's vines: "It's so beautiful."

The boy's eyes , full of curiosity. Curiosity and fascination.

Hua Xian checked to make sure that the boy hadn't suffered any injuries, only the wrist, because the skin was too delicate, it was scratched a little, and it was red.

She took out a spray from her handbag and sprayed it on the boy's wound twice, which can disinfect and stop bleeding, and speed up healing.

This is something that the federal army will carry with them during their missions.

"Your vines are so beautiful."

The beautiful boy seemed to be unaware of the pain of the wound on his wrist, and showed a bright smile, "Can I touch it?"

He said.

reach out. I want to touch the leaves of the world tree vine.

Hua Xian dodges subconsciously: "It's inconvenient."

Only close people can touch each other's mimicry. This boy looks to be at least sixteen or seventeen years old. If he looks young, he is already an adult.

At that time, I can't figure it out.

She is also a married person and is getting married early next month.

A look of regret appeared on the beautiful boy's face, and his eyes dimmed: "Lance, my name."

He didn't know why, but he just wanted to tell the woman opposite.

Hua Xian smiled slightly: "It's a nice name."

The beautiful boy didn't ask the other party's name, but showed a very healing smile: "Yeah!"

He handed the puppet doll in his arms to Hua Xian, "Give it to me." You."

When Hua Xian saw this doll, it looked a little weird, with a very beautiful face, dark blue eyes, but it had 8 hands and feet, with metal joints and precision bearings.

"No need, you can keep it for yourself."

The look of expectation faded away from the beautiful boy's beautiful eyes, and he lowered his head in frustration.

"Xiaoxian—"

Not far away, came the voice of her fiancé.

Hua Xian's expression brightened, knowing that Qi Ming was coming, she walked towards the source of the voice: "Here, I caught the target person."

Qi Ming was very fast. Appeared at the entrance of this alley.

He was a little worried at first, but he was relieved when he saw that his fiancée was intact and the target person had been captured.

Three steps and two steps, rushed over: "Is the person still alive?" "

Yes, there is still a breath, there is no problem with the interrogation." Hua Xian has a sense of proportion and will not kill people at will.

Out of the corner of his eye, he found that there was nothing behind him, "Where's that boy?"

Qi Ming: "What boy?" Hua Xian

asked in confusion, "A passer-by, with blue hair, was holding a doll in his arms. He passed by the alley just now. , my tree vine almost accidentally injured him. It was still there just now, but it disappeared when you came."

Qi Ming checked around and found the dust on the ground and some shallow footprints left by a young man.

"He should have left."

"He's just an ordinary person with D-level mental power."

Qi Ming was very cautious, and he asked one of the guards to track down the boy just now, after all, he was also a witness.

Immediately afterwards.

He took out two handcuffs, locked up the reselling spirit planter and the murderer from the Fengshen galaxy, and sent them back to the Amentis.

About 5 kilometers away from them.

Behind a tall building, a beautiful boy with blue slightly curly hair, holding a puppet doll in his arms, stared straight at the direction where Hua Xian disappeared. A look of confusion and excitement appeared on his face.

"It has appeared, the creator."

The beautiful boy murmured a word.

The puppet doll in his hand was twisted and broken by him abruptly, with a crisp crackling sound.

The arm fell to the ground.

slightly deformed.

It quickly transformed into an eight-clawed mechanical bug, and crawled out at an unimaginable speed. The mechanical bug ate a metal trash can next to it, and a hole appeared in the trash can, and two new mechanical bugs were copied.

The figure of the beautiful boy gradually evolved into a string of blue mobile data, which disappeared and disappeared.

He (she) is a replicator.

Genderless, not human.

He has had many code names, such as Brain of the Universe, Strongest AI, Mechanical Worm Mother, and Infinite Replicator.

He can use AI data to simulate all bionic shapes, and he can also manipulate all cosmic metals. The entire Zerg race, trillions of bugs, are all under his firm control. The Zerg became slaves to the AI.

*. *. *

The Jinbihui Auction House on planet U001 has been completely blocked by the command of the Marshal.

The local military, dispatched by Qi Ming, has already completely wiped out this den, and all illegal personnel, including staff and purchasers, have been detained and interrogated one by one.

There is only one person from the Fengshen galaxy participating in the auction this time, and that is the one Hua Xian caught.

On the Amentis, there is a professional interrogation room.

After flipping through "After Greetings Kindly", this Fengshen galaxy person couldn't stand it anymore, and confessed everything in every detail.

"He is an ashes-level member of the Red Skull Mercenary Corps." Qi Ming said in a deep voice, "This is funded by Fengshen Galaxy, an organization that travels between galaxies in the universe and does all kinds of indiscriminate transactions. For money, You can sell your soul to the devil, notorious."

Hua Xian: "I handed over the fruits of the two World Trees to the Federal Parliament to vigorously promote spiritual plants, let the Federation cultivate seeds independently, and raise seedlings on a large scale, not to help these people A kind of notorious mercenary group, forming a reselling spiritual plant industry chain."

This is like the most cutting-edge technology of the motherland being leaked out.

The original intention is to benefit ordinary people.

As a result, people with aspirations turned to seek profit.

"The illegal industrial chain of reselling spiritual plant seedlings must be severely cracked down." Qi Ming looked extremely serious, "The federal parliament's bill on the sale of spiritual plants and spiritual planters is not perfect. It needs to be repaired." It is hard to imagine,

if Some people, for one reason or another, sell things worth ten or one hundred yuan to people in the outer galaxy for two to three hundred thousand yuan, what kind of consequences will it cause!

"The Fengshen galaxy is not a friend of the Sulu galaxy. They are friends with the Zerg galaxy. Even if they sincerely want to buy spiritual plant seedlings, they should not obtain them through this gray industrial chain. They can come to the Sulu galaxy in a fair manner. The leaders of both parties Speaker, negotiate. If the other party's dismissal conditions are generous enough, sincere enough, and friendly, it's not impossible to consider."

The Marshal took a deep breath, feeling rather annoyed, "The Red Skull Mercenary Corps, the sponsor behind it is the eldest prince Fengyao of the Fengshen Galaxy. They are blatantly presumptuous at the U star gate, and their hearts can be punished!"

He has the highest authority.

You can read the highest-level materials of the Federation Legion, and quickly get a thorough understanding of the forces behind the Red Skull Mercenary Corps.

Hua Xian sighed softly: "My original purpose was very simple. It was to promote the seedlings of Lingzhi for a dime each, so that the Sulu galaxy could achieve food freedom. I never thought that there would be people doing this kind of thing. This gray The industry chain has lasted for at least a month. An auction house in Jinbihui sent out 1,100 spiritual plant seedlings in one day. Inside, how many spiritual plants have been resold and sent outside!"

At least there are hundreds of thousands of plants, or even more.

It hurts to think about it.

Qi Ming flipped through the information: "Jinbihui Black Market Auction House, in the entire Sulu galaxy, there are more than a thousand chain branches according to records. And the locations are not fixed, like guerrilla warfare, they will move every once in a while. "

Hua Xian's face darkened: "That's at least a million plants."

It's not that she is stingy and doesn't give other galaxies a chance to green, but that the relationship between the two sides is already tense and they are in a hostile position.

She is engaged to Qi Ming, will get married next month, and has such a high prestige and approval rate among the people of the Sulu galaxy. She already has a certain sense of belonging to this galaxy, and is no longer a wandering time traveler, watching with cold eyes everything.

The auction house den on the planet U001 was seized, and everyone was escorted back to the capital planet as key criminals. They were detained and interrogated for the crime of endangering the security of the Federation.

Even the young girl who was nearly killed was no exception.

"sorry!"

The girl's eyes were red, her face was full of guilt, and she bowed respectfully to Hua Xian, "It's all my fault, Mr. Xian. I... am so short of money, I just paid for my father's heart replacement surgery. Take the risk. But—after all, I have failed your trust, and I am not worthy of being a spiritual planter."

She already knew the true identity of the beautiful woman who saved her life in the dark alley. I was injured at the time, my brain was a little dazed, and I didn't realize it. Afterwards, I realized that there is only one plant mimic owner in the Sulu Galaxy! It is the adult who brought hope to all spiritual planters!

Huaxian looked at the girl with deep eyes: "No accident, your license as a spiritual planter will be revoked for ten years. And within ten years, you will not be allowed to retake the examination for a spiritual planter, and you may even be admitted Prison for a month."

The girl was even more ashamed, and she didn't dare to look into the eyes of the most adoring person in her heart, sobbing: "I understand, the 210,000, when I get out of prison, I will work hard, save money and pay it back. on."

Now, it's used up.

It was transferred into the account of the seriously ill father, which has been used as the operation fee for artificial heart replacement.

Hua Xian turned around and said, "It's up to you."

Behind her was a girl's cry: "I will definitely pass the exam again! I really... really like Lingzhi very much, and I like to see them grow up, bloom and bear fruit."

The girl was taken away, after a trial, she was finally convicted of illegally reselling precious federal goods abroad, and was sentenced to three months in prison, and handed over all illegal reselling proceeds, otherwise the sentence would be extended to three years.

"Three years?"

In the dark women's prison, the girl raised her bloodshot eyes and her voice was hoarse, "I...will I be imprisoned for so long? The money has been used up, and I can't get it for now..." The

lawyer He glanced at her lightly: "Someone paid it back for you, and you will be released from prison in three months. Remember not to commit the crime again, and start a new life."

The girl was shocked: "Who?"

She doesn't have any rich relatives, they are all the most ordinary working class. Because of her father's illness, her family has been emptied long ago, and she still owes a lot of debts.

Lawyers have gone.

The girl was left alone, clutching the metal iron railing with both hands, in a daze for a long time. Suddenly, she thought of something, and covered her face in shame, tears streaming down her fingers.

*. *. *

Because of this U star gate, Lingzhi reselling and outflow incidents were exposed, which caused a huge sensation in the federation.

The Federal Parliament convened an emergency meeting, allowing the Federal Legal Department to quickly revise the Lingzhi Act, and there were several additional requirements for the review and assessment of Lingzhi masters. And quickly focus on the branches of Jinbihui Auction House in the entire galaxy, dispatch the federal army to arrest, and severely punish all reselling spiritual planters!

The Federation Corps mobilized millions of people, led by various high-level legions, to go to various star gates and possible dens of Jinbihui Auction House to carry out ambushes and destroy them.

Hua Xian returned to Qinshan City.

Qi Ming didn't come back, but the commander-in-chief's smashing operation this time, in just three days, more than one hundred Jinbihui black market auction houses were smashed, many criminals were arrested, and they were turned over to the FBI.

In this operation, the one who performed particularly well was Colonel Odin.

It is said that this irascible fire-breathing dragon led the federal army to attack day and night, destroying a total of fifty dens within three days.

"Marshal, someone has reported Colonel Odin again."

Qi Ming received a call from his subordinate: "Oh? How did you report it?"

The subordinate reported: "It's a guest of Jinbihui Auction House from Planet 783 of G Star Gate, saying Colonel Aoting landed directly in a mimetic manner. He spewed fire at the auction house. He was burned into a sea of ​​flames and smashed randomly. He was like a walking destroyer. The customer had a bone fracture. He felt that Colonel Aoting was too rough and hurt innocent people. ."

Qi Ming: "Don't worry about it."

Subordinate: "Ah..."

Qi Ming's golden eyes suddenly turned cold: "Clearly knowing that Jinbihui Auction House is an illegal black market organization that traffics people and resells spiritual plants abroad, customers who go to patronize them are not worthy of the word innocent! There are so many formal auction houses in the Sulu galaxy, why doesn't he go? He will be aggrieved now!" The

subordinates were in awe: "What the marshal said is true!"

Qi Ming calmly took care of the mess for the fire-breathing dragon.

How can he be restricted by a labor force who can destroy fifty dens in three days? Let him smash it, let him burn it, let the rich know that they have no privileges and cannot flout federal law.

The object led the federal army to strangle Lingzhi and resell the gray industrial chain everywhere, so he was too busy to stay at home. Half of the pro-guards were transferred by him, which shows how strong the attack was. Those rich people who had participated in auctions, bought illegal items and beautiful little slaves were all trembling and afraid to go out, fearing that they would be caught and their limbs would be cut off. The senior officials of the Federation Legion would not sympathize with them.

For the past three days, Hua Xian has been paying close attention to this military operation at his home in Qinshan City.

Check the news every now and then.

Hot searches on Xingbo are sometimes weird.

#奥志军传打了失败委员的脚脱,被报告#

#惊!Huge Evil Dragon Destroys Fifty-Storey Building#

There are still photos and live videos. After clicking on it, I found that the scene was a sea of ​​flames. A ferocious dragon was breathing fire, showing its fangs. In the flames, there was a golden golden The shadow of Yi Mingdie, with one wing, sent the chief executive of the auction house flying far away, hitting him and vomiting blood.

Hua Xian: "...the destructive power is amazing."

She quit the optical brain.

He lowered his head, took out two catties of glutinous rice and one catty of rice, put them into a large iron pot, and started to stir fry. Stir-fry until it turns yellow and emits bursts of rice fragrance.

"To make rice vinegar, the vinegar essence needed, that is, Acetobacter, has been prepared by the pharmaceutical factory." In the morning, a lot was sent over.

Hua Xian fried the rice.

Take out a large water tank, put the fried rice into it, then fill it with water, add vinegar essence, add some salt, a small amount of ginger, and seal the mouth of the jar.

"Ferment for a while, and you will have homemade rice vinegar."

Hua Xian sent the method of making rice vinegar to apprentice fox, so that he can make homemade rice vinegar on the second floor of the Happy Canteen when he is free on weekdays. A batch of edible rice vinegar.

Because the method is simple, there is no need to teach it yourself.

After all, Brother Yinhu is now also the one who can take charge of his own work and lead the chef apprentice himself.

Hua Xian sent the production method to the factory manager Shuo Ling: "In Xingfu Sauce Factory, let's customize a large-scale vinegar-making machine. First build two machines, and then add more when the production of glutinous rice increases." "Okay!

"

Shuo Factory Manager Ling responded excitedly, "According to your description, you only need to stir-fry the mixed rice, add water and vinegar essence, and seal the jar for fermentation. It is much simpler than brewing soy sauce, and one and a half components are enough. It can be assembled tomorrow."

Hua Xian: "The fermentation time of vinegar is relatively long, about 100 days, some wait. We can do it first." The

factory manager took over the job and went to work.

Hua Xian counted the days, and it was almost time to travel back. Before leaving, he went to his own field as usual and inspected it. When I walked to the small lake, I saw lotus flowers in full bloom and the lotus leaves were green.

Some of them mature and become lotus seeds.

Part of it is still blooming, Chiba red lotus, double petals are elegant.

"Puff~"

There was a very slight sound of water, as if there were fish swimming.

After Hua Xian was promoted to S rank, her five senses were particularly keen, and she could detect sounds that ordinary people couldn't hear. Looking along the source of the voice, I saw a pair of silver-gray eyes hidden under the lotus leaves, looking at her timidly and full of curiosity.

Among the lotus leaves, some dark green seaweed-like long hair spread out.

Hua Xian couldn't help showing a smile, talking about walking by the small lake, but being peeped by the beautiful little mermaid, how does it feel?

That is naturally very comfortable!

The world is good.

"Here, do you still have the habit of living?" Hua Xian stood still on the shore of the lake, looking at the young little mermaid tenderly, "If you want to eat, you can tell me." This little mermaid child is in

U001 It was rescued from the Jinbihui auction house on the planet.

At that time, the entire auction house was seized by the army led by Qi Ming. In addition to the smuggled Lingzhi, there are also some antiques that are prohibited from being resold, and some beautiful children who have been trafficked. Lingzhi and antiques can be brought back to the Federation, but some of the children who were sold as slaves were orphans themselves. No parent claims.

This little mermaid, only eleven or twelve years old, is a beautiful boy who has not yet grown up, with silver-gray eyes, breathtakingly beautiful, and a particularly bright silver-gray tail with a red line on the scales.

The starting price for the little mermaid is 100,000.

It is specially "served" for the group of bad, dirty rich people with special hobbies. Once it is really bought by someone, it may be tortured to death by torture.

The race of mermaids is very strange. When they cry, their tears will turn into pearls, which can especially cause some perverted violent tendencies. They are especially popular on the black market. The little mermaids are particularly good-looking. The highest auction price on record even reached million!

Qi Ming has already confirmed that this mermaid is not only an orphan, but also a congenital disability with 0 mental power. The disability of the mermaid race is more serious than that of other races. They cannot make a sound and are born dumb.

The little mermaid with a silver gray tail, heard Hua Xian's words, half of her head popped out from under the lotus leaf, and vomited a bubble.

Hua Xian thought of this child, who hasn't eaten since he came here. He is too afraid of life, and whenever there is a disturbance, he will get under the lotus leaves of the small lake and refuse to come out, as if those dark green leaves are his safe haven.

When other people passed by, he hid under his head.

Only when Hua Xian passed by did he sneak around.

He knew that this good-looking sister was the one who rescued him from the fire pit, took him in, and gave him a new home full of flowers and green plants. He likes the scent of lotus and lotus leaves.

"He can't speak either, so he can't respond to me." Hua Xian became melancholy, turned her head, and saw the little bees working hard to gather honey in the field of poppies, and asked, "You know, mermaids eat honey." What?"

Concubine No. 1: "Nutrient?"

Concubine No. 2 with big eyes: "Eat fish?"

Concubine No. 3 slapped No. 2 with his wings: "You're so stupid, do you eat the same kind? ? Close relatives of the same kind cannibalize flesh and blood, and will be infected with prion gene disease. You must not fail your biology class."

Big-eyed drone: "Oh~" He covered his head with his wings aggrievedly, "Lord Flora, maybe... The mermaid is eating grass. Yesterday your apprentice came over with a plate of spare ribs and put it by the lake, and the little mermaid didn't even move."

Hua Xian's eyes turned into crescent moons: "The little fox came to feed it. "

Little apprentice, you are quite kind-hearted.

Drone No. 1, the queen bee's most trusted drone S deputy captain Jin, suddenly said: "I fed him a small bowl of honey in the morning, and he drank a couple of sips."

Hua Xian: "Thank you for your hard work."

These employees, Friends, are very warm and kind guys.

If you think about it carefully, except for the more ferocious ones such as great white sharks and killer whales, it seems that many docile fish are herbivorous. There are also omnivores.

"Yes."

Huaxian picked a lotus pod, peeled off the lotus seeds, removed the hard shell, and put it in a small bowl, "Come here, do you want to eat lotus seeds?" The little

mermaid swallowed uncontrollably.

He likes the grassy fragrance of lotus leaves very much, and he drools when he smells them. He also likes plump, white and tender lotus seeds, but he dare not eat them, because he knows very well in his heart that these are very precious spiritual plants, and he is not the only one who is regarded as The little slaves who sell goods everywhere can touch them.

That handsome drone in the morning is also a good guy.

He drank very sweet honey.

Hua Xian noticed the movement of the little mermaid swallowing saliva, and encouraged her: "In this small lake, you can eat all the lotus seeds, lotus roots, and lotus leaves as food. Just treat this place as your own home, don't be restrained, you are Child of the happy family, there will be many brothers and sisters here who will love you."

The silver-gray pupils of the little mermaid shrank in surprise.

Slowly, slowly, he swam to the side of the eldest sister he liked, and stretched out his hand with thin transparent webs. The mermaid ears were like soft smoke, very beautiful, and she was stunning at a young age.

Under Hua Xian's continuous encouragement, the little mermaid finally lost her timidity, picked up a plump white lotus seed, put it in her mouth, clicked it, bit it off, and the sweet taste filled her mouth: "Ah—— Ah—"

I've never eaten such a delicious thing, tears overflowed from the corners of the little mermaid's eyes.

Googling and rolling down.

It became a beautiful pearl.

Hua Xian hurriedly stretched out his hand to catch it, and gathered up the ones floating on the water. After a while, he gathered up a lot: "Don't cry, it tastes bad, why are you still crying?

" The mermaid shook her head and cried even harder.

The pearls are crystal clear, reflecting a pure white color under the sun.

Hua Xian picks up pearls, picks up and picks up, each one is not small, looks like pearls, and is much more beautiful than ordinary pearls on the market, could it be the legendary shark's tears?

"Don't cry about the pearls. Let's try lotus leaves again. Fish like to eat grass. Next time I go back to my hometown, I'll get you some aquatic plants and kelp." Although the pearl shark tears are very beautiful, but The child's eyes were red from crying, and he couldn't bear to look at it.

After the little mermaid ate all the small bowl of plump lotus seeds, she opened her mouth obediently and obediently, and took a bite, leaving a tooth mark on the lotus leaf next to her.

The mermaid has small fangs, but he is still young and his teeth are not sharp.

The edge of the lotus leaf is bitten into a lovely gap.

The little mermaid chewed, looking a little intoxicated, happily sticking out her big tail out of the water, flapping her sides twice, and splashing water: "Yi——"

Hua Xian understood, this meant liking: "After that, you can eat Let's take the lotus leaves, anyway, there are a lot of leaves, so fill yourself up."

The little mermaid blushed.

At first it was just the cheeks, but after a while, the blush burned to the forehead and neck, and even the soft smoke-like ears, like the eyebrows, began to smoke.

Red lips, slightly parted, looking dizzy, but don't know how to deal with it.

Hua Xian is very experienced: "Is it about to upgrade? Is it the effect of lotus seeds or lotus leaves?"

The little mermaid lay flat on the surface of the small lake, turned white belly, floating on the water like a waste fish It was smoking, and there was a lotus leaf on its head.

Hua Xian: "..."

Don't fool the child.

She hurriedly called the dean.

Five minutes later, the dean rushed to the scene. After seeing the little mermaid's condition, he went down to the small lake and checked the little mermaid in the shallow water area: "There is indeed a strong mental fluctuation! Mayor, I'm afraid you are raised in the little mermaid. The lotus seeds and lotus leaves in the lake can act as genetic medicines for the mermaids."

Hua Xian was a little excited: "If this child can be promoted smoothly, his mental strength will no longer be 0. Maybe after the promotion, his voice will also be cured." "This child has many old scars

. He was abused a lot before."

When the dean gave the little mermaid a physical examination, he pulled back the little mermaid's seaweed-like long hair, revealing his smooth and slender back, which was covered with old and new scars. The skin is too white, the scars are too ferocious, it looks shocking.

The dean took out the medicinal incense, took the child to the shore, and applied medicine to his back.

Hua Xian's heart skipped a beat: "I didn't notice it before, it was my negligence." "My

lord mayor, how can you blame this? It's because this kid hides it on purpose. He always covers his back with thick hair. Maybe he doesn't want people to Find his scars. Children are always sensitive and don't want to show their bad side in front of the person they like."

Within an hour, the little mermaid gradually woke up.

As soon as he looked up, he saw Hua Xian and the dean, and realized that he was lying on his stomach and his back was cold. He suddenly became nervous, sat up quickly, and tried to cover it with his hands and hair... "Hey, don't cover it

, I just took the medicine. Wait for the medicine to seep in, and the wound will heal quickly."

Hua Xian clasped the little mermaid's hand.

The little mermaid was stunned, and then embarrassment and inferiority appeared in her silver-gray eyes, and tears appeared in the corners of her eyes, and she was about to drop beads again.

"Don't! I have enough beads to make a pearl bracelet!"

The little mermaid heard that the benefactor's sister wanted to use his beads to make a bracelet, and she immediately became shy. The big gray eyes are clearer than the sky, and they smile through tears.

"Thank you..."

The little mermaid suddenly had a strong desire to express, and urgently said something to Hua Xian. His small hand grabbed Hua Xian's slender wrist and shook it gently, "Thank you... ..."

Hua Xian: "You're welcome."

But the little mermaid shook her head: "Thanks...Xian..."

The dean said cheerfully: "This kid is trying to call the mayor by your name, he must have heard the marshal calling you that I heard that the first name the mermaid calls out will be blessed by the mermaid. Usually, it will be the mermaid's mother or father." "Xian——" Finally, the little mermaid tried her best to babble,

calling

the pronunciation correctly. He flicked his tail happily, "Xian, sister."

Hua Xian heard the mermaid's wonderful voice, and for some reason, her heart felt warm.

The immature childish voice, dull and hoarse, like a child who just learned to call people, he kept holding Hua Xian's hand and calling her "Sister Xian", laughing while calling.

Hua Xian was in a trance for a moment, feeling that she had the purest blessing in the world.

"Hmm."

She gave the little mermaid a hug and gently stroked his head, "Do you have a name?"

The little mermaid shook her head and stared at her eagerly.

Dean: "My lord mayor, give the little mermaid a name. In the mermaid race, it is also a blessing for you to name him." "

Hatsumi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
215K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
186K 4.7K 10
A mission went wrong and the team need to blame someone. They picked Lance. He hadn't done anything wrong they just needed to take thier anger out...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...