✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

111

422 11 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 111 (1)

Of the 100 cakes on the first day, more than half of them required a diameter of six inches or eight inches.

Everyone still adheres to the mentality of trying first.

Like the Duke of Sirius, ordering three 18-inch cakes at a time, and stacking cake towers, is still a minority. Huaxian also specially put up a by-product, the three-layer crystal candlestick cake tower, which is quite beautiful and has a strong aristocratic heritage. Even the candles are engraved with dense silver. There are retro and complicated patterns on the bottom bracket. Flower arrangements can be placed on the side, and the types of flowers can be selected from irises, roses, lilies, poppies, and white tea.

One hundred cake blanks were quickly made. The employees have applied the cream and decorated the cream.

"This Ms. V asked to replace the longevity peach pattern on the peach birthday cake with a cat. Her mimicry is a cat." Hua Xian looked at the order and instructed the staff.

"Okay, Mayor."

These employees transferred from the bakery are not only good at baking, but also have a simple drawing foundation, not to mention how complicated they can draw, but the simple Q version is still stress-free of.

"This Mr. P, the devil fish, wants to draw a fish in the center of the strawberry cake."

"Yes, Mr. Xian."

Huaxian discovered an interesting point. When these customers order birthday cakes, 70% to 80% , will ask to add a mimetic stick figure next to the font.

She suddenly had an idea!

The people in the Sulu galaxy are basically animal mimicry, why not make some cute cartoon animal biscuits.

You only need to order the corresponding molds, and the rest is baked according to the ordinary biscuit method, selling the cute shape and everyone's special feelings for mimicry.

"Whether it is the aristocratic rich class or the commoner class, everyone should have the same complex about mimicry."

Hua Xian immediately called Chen Bai, the person in charge of the Propaganda Department, and clarified his request, "Q version of animal mimicry, like cute kittens, little bears, little butterflies, little monkeys, cerebellar axes, fish, little hamsters, etc. Yes. There are many kinds, as long as it is the imitation that Su Luxing people have, you can use it."

Painter Chen Bai's eyes lit up: "How big do you want to draw."

He likes to draw the Q version of this kind of sketches, the speed is extremely fast, and he is very relaxed.

On weekdays, designing exquisite LOGOs for various products and drawing commercial promotional posters for leisure adults have extremely high requirements for the quality and fineness of the paintings, and it will be very tiring to draw too many.

Hua Xian pondered for a while: "The diameter should be about two or three centimeters, or it can be a little bit bigger, but it won't work if it exceeds four centimeters. Because it's made of cartoon biscuits, it's not cute if it's too big." Chen Bai nodded vigorously, and

instantly Stretched out several octopus tentacles, held the paintbrush at the same time, and in a short time, four cute sketches in Q version were drawn on the drawing paper at the same time.

"Look, is this okay?"

The first picture is a cute little butterfly, which is very similar to Qi Ming's logo, but simpler; the

second picture is a chubby cat that has been rolled into a ball.

In the third picture, a plush dog is breathing with its tongue out.

In the fourth picture, the dull panda cub is holding a bamboo in his hand and chewing.

"Very good!" Hua Xian affirmed, "There is no need to refine the eyes and hair of small animals, because they are made of biscuits, and after baking in the oven, they will ferment and expand, so it is useless to refine them." "Yeah!

"

After the call was over, Chen Bai immediately summoned the employees of the Propaganda Department of Happy Enterprise to come over and assign them tasks. Everyone drew Q version cute cartoon animals together.

The Propaganda Department recruited a group of new employees two months ago, basically Chen Bai's brothers and sisters from the Fine Arts Department of Qinshan University.

In the beginning, the mayor was just selling flowers, a happy flower shop, and Chen Bai could take care of all the posters by himself. Later, a perfume factory was added, he was busy and worked overtime, and he could also handle it. Later, Huaxian's industries became more and more, new factories were established one after another, and countless Lingzhi products were put on the shelves. Even if he was a veritable master, he couldn't handle it at all.

Now, the Propaganda Department has a total of 20 employees, all of whom work together in a division of labor, but all designs and paintings need to be reviewed by Mrs. Chen Bai, the Propaganda Director, and the finished product after modification and confirmation is sent to Huaxian.

He has changed from a little-known little painter to a famous designer of the Sulu galaxy and a top Lingzhi flower painter. Several pictures of the sea of ​​​​flowers he painted were shortlisted for the top five in the interstellar TOP painting and calligraphy awards. The well-known gallery over there, even invited him to hold an art exhibition.

In the past, he would never have dared to think about this kind of treatment! The mayor is really his nobleman!

Hua Xianren was in the happy cake shop, and after an hour, he received a huge picture package from Chen Bai, which contained cartoon pictures of a hundred kinds of small animals, cute and cute, like steamed stuffed buns.

"Mayor, are you satisfied with these? This is the first batch. The staff of the Propaganda Department will continue to draw, and they can draw hundreds more.

" Painting, these hundred kinds, I will take them to Shuguang Branch to make molds."

"Yes!"

"The Propaganda Department has done a good job, and I will give you a bonus this month."

Hua Xian is a boss who is very considerate of his employees.

In the ancient times of the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, there were Confucian businessmen who paid attention to integrity, win-win cooperation, and goodness and goodness to the world. Not for the sake of making money and benefits, no compromises.

The director of Dabaishi quickly received the drawing: "The mold? It's so small, is it for baking?"

Shuo Ling has been serving Huaxian for several months, and he can almost guess the request from the drawing. half.

"right."

Hua Xian nodded, "It is used to press the dough for making biscuits, and the biscuits are pressed into animal cartoon shapes one by one, about three centimeters, not too big." Shuo Ling listened carefully: "Okay, after it is done, I will

put They are added to the programs of the baking machines in the bakery. I will also give you some small templates that can be pressed manually." The

small molds that were manually pressed were delivered in the evening.

Factory manager Shuoling personally delivered it to the cake shop.

The white lion poked his head towards the place where the cake masters were making cakes, and couldn't help swallowing: "It looks delicious~"

The nature of the big greedy cat was exposed.

Seeing him greedy, Huaxian cut an 8-inch strawberry cream cake into triangular pieces, a total of 8 pieces, one of which was given to the factory manager.

The factory manager Shuoling was very excited, took it, poked a small piece with a small fork, put it in his mouth, then narrowed his light blue eyes happily: "Woo, what a time!

" Triangular slices of fruitcake, dried out, with cream stained lips.

The big white lion licked it off.

Shuo Ling didn't come alone, he was followed by two members of the Shuguang Club, and Hua Xian also gave a small piece, and everyone ate very happily.

"Thank you Mr. Xian, this one is very expensive. A fruit cake

costs tens of thousands. " It's all a blessing. We work for the mayor, so we can eat for free. It's great."

Hua Xiaoxian watched them gobble it up, with cream on their face, like a little cat, and couldn't help showing a knowing smile .

Shuo Ling blinked: "You can also cut it into pieces and sell it. In this way, more people will have a chance to eat it."

Huaxian raised his eyebrows: "The director's idea is very good."

Isn't it from the Earth Cake Shop? Diced triangle mousse? Triangle Rainbow Cake?

You don't have to buy a whole big cake to eat it. However, this kind of cut pieces must be sold out within the same day, otherwise it will be broken.

"Hey, can you give me another piece?" The big white lion's eyes lit up.

"Here."

Hua Xian gave him another piece, after all, the factory manager is greedy and has helped her a lot.

Today's 100 pieces of happy fruit cakes are all ready and sent out, all of which are delivered on the same day at the fastest super-light speed in the interstellar! Although the postage is a bit more expensive, it can guarantee the freshness of the cake.

The cake that Hua Xian cut for the members of the Shuguang Club was too much.

"Tomorrow morning, make 25 more 8-inch fruit cakes and sell them in pieces." It's too late today, it's almost dark, and it's already midnight and early in the morning after making them, who eats sweets at that time.

Employees say yes.

Hua Xian took the remaining four triangular fruit cakes home.

As soon as I entered the house, I saw three fluffy animals sitting in a row on the sofa at home. Sister Fox was drinking peach fruit yogurt, Luo Lei was drinking soy milk, and the little koala was still chewing eucalyptus leaves, feeling drowsy The ground, the head is bit by bit, and it looks like it is about to fall asleep.

Sister Fox showed off: "Did you see, this fruit yogurt bottle is me, and Xiao Xian printed me on it." The little tiger Plush glanced at

her jealously, a little unhappy: "Eat it and shout!"

Sister Fox's hair was blown up by the roar: "I'm afraid, you are indeed the number one tigress in the army."

Luo Lei: "!"

She bared her teeth and wanted to fight.

Sister Fox smiled happily: "Oh, look, Lei Lei, when you were in the Federal Military Academy, your grades beat me everywhere. But what's the use of that, I can name Xiaoxian's fruit yogurt, hehe Hee~"

Cerebellar Axe couldn't take it anymore, and rushed forward.

The two plush fluffs rolled from the sofa to the floor and rolled over several times.

Sister Fox's military strength is not as good as Lieutenant Luo Lei's, and she is at a disadvantage. White fox fur floats in the living room, with a few tiger fur mixed with it.

Little koala: "...sisters, stop hitting, huhu zzz"

Hua Xian pushed the door open.

The two fluffy tumbling on the ground stiffened in an instant, and got up in a jerk.

Sister Fox: "Haha, Xiao Xian is back, and Lei Lei and I are playing around."

The Cerebellar Ax stretched out its big claws and hooked the fox's shoulders: "We used to be classmates, so we have a good relationship.

" Xian: "..."

Since the relationship is so good, why is your paw, Sister Fox, still stepping on the tiger's tail, and there is a bunch of torn fox fur around your mouth, Luo Lei.

Luo Lei: "I'm licking the fur of an old classmate."

Sister Fox moved her paw away: "I'm massaging Lei Lei's tail."

Hua Xian raised her eyebrows: "Come, eat cake."

There are four yuan in total, three Fluffy, one piece per person. The last piece, take it to someone who works in the back garden.

Since the living room of her home was often patronized by Fuzzy, Little Butterfly Baoer's office has been transferred from the living room to the backyard flower garden, which is quiet, eye-catching, and fragrant.

Qi Ming raised his head, "Daughter-in-law." He

got up and gave her a hug, and at the same time, he possessed himself and pressed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm back." At

first, Hua Xian was not used to this kind of intimacy, but later The number of times is too many, and I gradually get used to it. I feel that this should be the case between lovers, and there is nothing to be shy about. They are the most important people to each other.

"Well, eat a fruit cake."

Passed the last piece up, "Morrow will make a whole one for you."

Qi Ming ate that piece of triangular cake in two mouthfuls: "Okay."

Hua Xian noticed that Qi Ming hadn't finished his work, so he didn't bother him, and turned to go to the small kitchen. At this time, the Happiness Canteen has already served dinner.

She decided to try making some cartoon cookies for a midnight snack.

Take a large stick of butter out of the refrigerator, and when softened, add the sugar and stir well. A few more eggs were cracked and the mixer continued to beat. Then add flour and high-quality milk, put on sterile transparent gloves, and start kneading the dough. The dough is almost kneaded, and then rolled into a few skins, put in the refrigerator to freeze.

During the freezing process, Hua Xian picked out little butterflies, little foxes, little tigers, little koalas, and little trees from the box of cartoon molds, and sterilized the molds.

Then take the hardened biscuit dough out of the refrigerator and press it with a mold. The embryos of cartoon small animal biscuits are pressed out. Cover with oil-absorbing paper and put them in the baking tray of the oven to bake.

Back and forth, after about an hour of tossing, the biscuits were baked.

Hua Xian took out the baking tray: "The biscuits just out of the oven are a little soft, let them cool down a bit. The edges are browned, and they look very appetizing."

Little Butterfly baked the most.

After cooling, three boxes were packed.

A box of little tigers, little foxes, little koalas, and little saplings.

Hua Xian took the baked and cooled biscuits to the front hall, and found that Sister Fox and Sister Tiger were about to go home: "Wait a minute, take this for supper." Each

person has a box of small animal biscuits.

Sister Fox opened the lid, picked up a piece of little fox biscuit, and showed a very surprised expression: "Xiaoxian, this is amazing! It's so cute, I don't want to eat it!" Humei grabbed two Q tiger

biscuits, Stuffed it into their mouths and chewed: "It's delicious! I eat myself!"

The two couldn't put it down, holding the small animal biscuits back to their residence in Qinshan City, and even took photos and posted them on Xingbo to show off fiercely doubled.

Actress Jing Hui: The fox animal biscuits that Xiaoxian gave me are so cute, with attached photos

There are countless foxes below, howling there.

Unknown Wild Fox: Fox Biscuit! I really want to eat too!

Speaker Jing Heng: Xiaohui, I have something good, remember to share it with my grandfather, and send some to my grandfather. This little unique real biscuit

Jing Deng: Why do I not have the little fox biscuits made by Master, you got them first. Woooooo, am I not Master's fox apprentice? The silver fox cries jpgThe

fox family is a big family. Many of the fans of the actress are foxes. When they saw the little fox cartoon biscuit, they left tears of envy at the corners of their mouths. They all went to the comment area to press their paw prints. Purchase link.

the other side.

Lieutenant Luolei: Mr. Xian gave me a little tiger animal biscuit, hehe, envious, the tigers of B star gate, the attached picture is forwarded by the

head of the Qiongyan tiger as soon as possible, and replied: You are happy in Qinshan City, Regardless of the life or death of Brother B's star gate, hey, what's the point of living a life if you can't eat a little tiger biscuit.

The tigers from Star Gate B gathered quickly, and all the replies in the comment area were voices, and when they were opened, they were roaring tigers, accompanied by words such as don't kill when you hand over the biscuits, the eldest lady is not kind, and don't come back if you have the guts .

"They have them all, and my Little Butterfly Bo'er must have them too. It's three times as many."

Home.

Hua Xian put three small animal biscuit boxes in front of the subject.

Qi Ming was overjoyed in his heart. After opening it, he picked up a piece of biscuit, the corners were burnt brown, it was delicious, and the shape of a little butterfly looked a bit like him.

"I like it."

He ate a small butterfly in one bite.

Crunchy.

Qi Ming ate half of the box, and his mouth was full of biscuit crumbs. While eating, he also called his old father's phone number.

The chairman's father connected instantly: "Xiao Ming, you took the initiative to call your father, isn't there something happy about it?"

Qi Ming picked up a small butterfly biscuit and showed it in all directions to the big butterfly.

The speaker's father's eyes were straightened: "This... what is this?"

Qi Ming directly threw the little butterfly biscuit into his mouth: "The biscuit made by my wife."

The speaker's father swallowed anxiously: "Can you give me a cookie?" Daddy, would you like one? This little butterfly really looks like me when I was a child."

Qi Ming: "..."

Everything looks like you.

He picked up two small butterfly biscuits and stuffed them into his mouth.

The chairman's father was in a hurry: "I saw three boxes on the table, can you send half of them to Dad?" Seeing that his son was indifferent, he took a step back, "One box is fine!

" In front of him, he ate all three boxes of little butterfly biscuits. "Good night, father, go to bed early."

The chairman's father: "..."

Just like when he was young, he was really vengeful.

Big Butterfly's father was so hungry that he couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, he texted his daughter-in-law begging for Little Butterfly's biscuits.

The son can't count on him, only the daughter-in-law loves him dearly.

After Hua Xian found out, she almost burst out laughing: "Okay, bake a few boxes of Little Butterfly biscuits tomorrow and send them to your speaker's office."

Big Butterfly's father: "I also want fruit cakes."

Hua Xian: "No problem."

Big Papa Butterfly: "An 18-inch big cake, half strawberry, half peach, with Xiao Ming's love for Papa written in the middle."

Hua Xian: "..."

*. *. *

The next day.

Hua Xian went to the Happy Cake Shop.

According to her request, the employees have made 25 basic 8-inch fruit cakes, each cut into 8 pieces, a total of 200 pieces.

Hua Xian cut a piece of cake, put it on the shelf for 200 pieces, and the price is 8000 star coins.

The pre-sale countdown is 20 minutes.

The comment section was in a frenzy.

: It's time to slice the cake! 200 is fast, I can't get 100 orders for the whole big cake, I have a chance for these 200!

: Ahhh, thank you Mr. Xian, I really want to eat a piece. Today, all gods and Buddhas can't stop me from eating cake.

: The birthday cake I ordered yesterday was very nice. It was for my dad's birthday. My dad said that he had never eaten such a delicious thing in his life. When he was happy, he rewarded my filial daughter with a planet, hahahaha! If I buy another piece of cake today, will he reward me with a limited edition sports car?

: You ate the one upstairs yesterday, why don't you grab it today? Give others a chance! It's a ball, let the children have a taste, I can still afford 8,000 yuan! There are also two whole strawberries on this triangular cake!

Seeing everyone's enthusiasm, Hua Xian asked the cake shop staff to bake a batch of small animal cartoon biscuits.

She made a note on the window: Anyone who orders from the cake shop can give three corresponding mimicry small animal biscuits. In the attached picture, dozens of small animal biscuits with large populations are arranged in a

circle, and they are packed in transparent food bags. , put it in.

The customers waiting to buy cakes became excited again.

: Help, it's so cute! I saw the little fish biscuits, Mr. Xian, if I got a picture of the cake, can I put the little fish biscuits on the cake?

; Isn't this the little fox biscuit that the actress showed off on Xingbo last night? The child is about to cry, hissing.

20 minutes is up.

Within 1 second, 200 sliced ​​fruit cakes were sold out.

Every buyer has left his own mimicry, hoping to get three cute little animal biscuits as a gift. There are various types of animals, and the shapes are relatively rare. Hua Xian found the corresponding molds and asked the employees to bake them.

The order for today's 100 birthday cakes was already full at seven or eight o'clock in the morning.

Because the feedback from the customers who bought it yesterday was very good, so many people who ordered the cake today chose the larger size directly. After all, for some real aristocrats, a few million is not money, and it is definitely worth buying a cake with Lingzhi fruit for hundreds of thousands.

They even take it as an honor to successfully place an order in Huaxian's Happy Cake Shop.

After getting the fruit cakes one by one, they have to take 360-degree photos and videos as souvenirs, and post them on social platforms to make friends envy and hate.

There were even rumors that "you don't eat fruit cakes from Mr. Xian's family at the birthday banquet, what kind of nobleman are you?"

*. *. *

Capital Star.

Inside the luxurious manor mansion of Duke Sirius.

At the moment, a grand birthday banquet is being prepared, the courtyard has been arranged, and the interior is decorated as a solemn and elegant aristocratic banquet, with retro statues hanging on the walls, and ten pots of spiritual plants are placed in the banquet venue.

The potted plants are all the treasures of the Duke of Sirius. Five pots have flower buds, one pot of red roses has already bloomed a delicate flower, and the other five pots are still in the state of leaves and seedlings.

"Get out of the way, these are the treasures of Duke Sirius, if you encounter them, you won't be able to afford compensation."

The servants of the Duke's mansion, a dozen or so people escorted the potted plants, and moved in.

It was placed on a precious black platform, and protective measures were set up around it.

The reason why Duke Sirius owns so many potted plants is because every time Happiness Flower Shop hangs spiritual potted plants in the window, the Duke will ask everyone in the Duke's Mansion to help grab them together, and there will be great rewards for those who grab them!

You Jie frowned, walked in, and looked at the extravagant arrangement in the hall: "What is this for?"

The housekeeper stepped forward to explain: "Second Young Master, the Duke is going to hold a grand birthday banquet."

"Birthday banquet?"

You Jie frowned, "Didn't you just hold the 50th birthday last month? All the celebrities and nobles of the capital star came, and even five congressmen came to join in." In other words, at the last birthday banquet, these spirits were also brought together

. The potted plants were moved out. Let the guests appreciate.

The guests were full of admiration for the Lingzhi potted plants, and they all praised the old Duke Sirius for keeping them well. The old Duke was so happy that he never stopped smiling.

At that time, Yujie looked at his father's appearance, and felt agitated for no reason.

He didn't like his father's style, favored his elder brother, and handed over the family's energy industry to his elder brother, but only allowed himself to occupy an insignificant position with no real power. He felt that his father was partial since he was a child. He also sneered at his father's hobbies. It's not good to be addicted to it, but he is addicted to the stuff that Mr. Xian made.

He once touched the leaves of his father's potted plant, and accidentally "touched" a leaf of a sunflower seedling off. As a result, he was slapped severely by his father and scolded him. He was not convinced, and said, "Isn't it just a pot of flowers?" What did my father say, oh, yes, my father said that this pot of spiritual plants is much more valuable than you, a fool like you.

Yujie was furious at that time.

The youngest son of other people's family is loved by thousands of people, but he is not as good as a grass in a pot!

The butler didn't know what the second young master was thinking, so he explained with a smile on the side: "The old duke ordered a three-story fruit cake tower at Master Xian's Happy Cake Shop, and he wants to hold a more grand birthday banquet. Stargate's distinguished nobles are all invited over to taste the Lingzhi fruit cake."

You Jie's face darkened: "Father ordered a happiness cake?"

Damn it!

He established the Anti-Idle Association and worked hard to manage it. He vented his dissatisfaction and hostility in the association forum all day long, and gathered a group of like-minded friends. As a result, in the past two days, more than two-thirds of the members quit because of the strawberry yogurt, peach yogurt, and happy fruit cake.

In the group of more than one hundred people, there are now only twenty or so left.

More than 20 people did not speak, and no longer actively ridiculed and sneered at Hua Xian as in the past, and trampled on them with contempt. Youjie even suspected that the remaining twenty or so people had also secretly bought fruit yogurt and happiness cake!

"Ah! There!" The old butler didn't know the darkness in the second young master's heart. He pointed to the three-story cake tower pushed in from the side door of the hall, showing a bright smile, "I ordered it yesterday, and it will be delivered this morning.

" Jie stared at the 18-inch, three-tiered huge cake, his eyeballs were covered with bloodshot eyes, he wished to bleed, and his fists were creaking: "Bought the biggest one? Three more?!"

He Dad's behavior is undoubtedly slapping him in the face.

The son is actively anti-Xian, but the father is a fanatical and loyal fan of Mr. Xian. This cake, no matter how you look at it, is at least hundreds of thousands of stars!

"The old duke is generous, and he bought a larger one, hoping that all the guests can taste it together." The old butler looked reverent, "The old duke has always been a very generous adult, and he also promised that he would give his subordinates Keep a small piece."

The veins on Youjie's forehead twitched.

He completely broke the defense.

Because he lost a leaf last time and almost killed the potted plant, his bank card account was suspended, and he was living in a tight financial situation these days. Relying on the help of the elder brother and the second sister, he can continue to wander in the circle of the rich second generation and the third generation.

His father would not give him money, and he would not give him any money if he had the money to order the sky-high price cakes in that damn flower shop!

"What kind of birthday party! It's unlucky for the elderly to have two birthdays."

The blood flowed backwards all over You Jie's body, and his reason was burning with anger. He deliberately walked past the maid who was pushing the cake tower cart, and hit the maid hard.

"Ah—"

the rabbit-eared maid screamed, her center of gravity was unstable, her feet staggered, and she fell forward.

Youjie is A-level, and the rabbit-eared maid is only D-level, how can she stand up to such a bump, it hurts like a broken bone. The whole person fell into the three-tier cake tower in the car.

There was an earth-shattering noise.

The cake was overturned and fell into a creamy paste on the ground, and the fresh strawberries and peaches on it were also scattered in the cream and cake embryo.

The maid was the worst, because of the angle of the fall, she knocked her forehead on the crystal candlestick, cut a hole, and immediately bled profusely.

You Jie looked at the maid coldly, showing a gloating smile: "Why did you accidentally ruin father's birthday cake, can you afford it?" The rabbit-eared maid knocked her head and saw that the precious

cake was ruined , Shocked to collapse and cry.

The old butler stepped forward and helped the rabbit-eared maid up. He looked at the cake with distressed face, and murmured: "What should I do? Duke Sirius spent a lot of effort to order this cake! It's gone, how can we hold the birthday banquet?"

The news that the cake was broken quickly spread throughout the duke's mansion.

Duke Sirius rushed over immediately, and after seeing the scene, he immediately became furious: "Who did it?"

The cake he ordered yesterday will be delivered the next morning.

Just to facilitate the birthday banquet this afternoon!

It turned out to be a good thing, everything was ruined!

"The maid with rabbit ears," someone said.

"No, I saw that it was the second young master who bumped into Xiaotu." There are also some who are more courageous and have a more sense of justice.

Many of the servants in the duke's mansion don't look down on the second young master's dandyism like that of the second generation ancestor. Not at all like the young master, knowledgeable and polite, never treat them as human beings, polite and respectful.

The rabbit-eared maid had already passed out due to excessive blood loss, her face was stained with blood and cream, and she was very embarrassed.

A family doctor came to stop the bleeding of the rabbit-eared maid.

Hearing that he was having an affair with the second young master, Duke Sirius' eyelids twitched violently, and a terrifying light appeared in his eyes. Although he was fifty years old, he had made great contributions in the Federation Legion when he was young, and his rank reached the rank of colonel. The speaker is from the same era. After this group of people retired in old age, some became nobles, some ran for speaker and councilor, and some became planet owners to support their lives.

Sirius was awarded the highest medal for successfully blasting the previous mechanical bug mother and daughter emperor in the interstellar war.

Conferred the title of the highest duke among the nobles.

The Duke of Sirius has two sons and a daughter. The eldest son is very similar to him when he was young. He is courageous, resourceful and polite. The daughter works as the vice president of an energy company. She and the eldest son are both bright and dark, and run the company into Sulu Galaxy Energy. The leader of the world. Only the youngest son, You Jie, may have been too honored and gained too much in his life. God specially sent this idiot here to torture him!

"Where's Youjie?"

The old Duke Sirius looked around, but he didn't see his younger son at all.

It is conceivable that, with his youngest son's dog-eating personality, every time something happens, he will run away immediately and leave the mess to others.

When Yao'er made mistakes when she was young, it was her older brothers and sisters who were responsible for their mistakes.

When they grew up, the eldest son and daughter were fed up with Yujie, and found various reasons to shirk, unwilling to wipe his ass again. In the end, this caused You Jie to resent him, thinking that his elder brother and sister looked down on him.

"No... I don't know." The old housekeeper wiped his sweat, "It was clearly still there just now."

The old Duke Sirius sneered, almost knowing it in his mind: "The manor is closed, entry and exit are not allowed, and the second young master is arrested immediately!"

If you have a clear conscience, why do you need to abscond in fear of crime?

He asked the butler to call out the surveillance in the hall, and soon discovered the truth. Knowing that the bunny-eared maid is innocent, let the doctor send her to the emergency room with the best medicine.

soon.

The second young master was arrested, pressed down by the bodyguards in the Duke's manor, and sent to the birthday banquet hall.

"Let go of me! Why are you treating me like this? I am the young master here, and you are just humble... Uh!" A

shadow of a fist.

Attacked from the air, only black shadows, but no fists.

But he beat You Jie directly, and vomited out, not only the morning meal, but also the overnight meal, as well as gastric bile, even mixed with blood.

The severe pain made double images appear in front of his eyes, his clothes were soaked in cold sweat, he was trembling unceasingly, and tears even came out of the corners of his eyes. The pampered second young master, how could he stand an angry punch from a 2S-level old duke?

Immediately went to Half-Life.

His legs softened and he didn't need the support of the bodyguards. He knelt on the ground like a puddle of mud, with his head bowed and precarious.

Although the old Duke of Sirius has withdrawn from the Federation Legion for many years, he and Speaker Qi were partners in the war. Both of them were 2S, and they were the trump cards of the Sulu galaxy at that time. Sirius was ten years older than Qi Yu, and Qi Yu called him brothers, and the two were almost brothers of the opposite sex.

He's old, and he's got a lot of battle wounds, and he needs to recuperate. Hand over the Sulu Galaxy to Speaker Qi alone.

Therefore, no matter what Chairman Qi vigorously promotes, he will give his all and give full support. He controls the largest energy system in the Sulu galaxy, and everything is under the chairman's instructions. When Qi Yu promoted wheat and rice spiritual planting, Sirius was already fifty years old, and he still insisted on reading books and brushing up questions, went to take the sixth-level spiritual planter qualification certificate, and planted a full five acres of land behind the manor.

"Why did you hit you? Heh."

Duke Sirius, who was originally sitting in a high position, the next moment.

Teleported to the front of Yu interface, a series of afterimages, the speed is terribly fast.

"You villain, deliberately ruined my fruit birthday cake, and blamed it on an innocent maid. Your nature is too bad! You are not even a beast!

" punch.

This time it hit the temple.

You Jie tilted his body and fell to the ground. His nose was full of blood. He was directly hammered out of the concussion. He was in so much pain that he begged weakly in his throat: "Father, please forgive me..." He

, About to be killed!

This is the first time Yujie has been so close, close to death.

He had never been in the army, unlike his older brothers and sisters, who had attended the Federal Military Academy. His grades are not good, he hangs out all day long, and only got into a pheasant university, and he only got in with money.

"Forgive you? How dare you?" The old Duke Sirius was completely irritated. With a roar, his head turned into a mimetic Great White Shark. It was extremely ferocious. Its white jagged fangs hadn't seen blood for many years. .

After withdrawing from the Federation Legion, he practiced self-cultivation and seldom used force. He never beat any of his children.

This is, the first time.

Because of a fruit cake.

Not just a cake either!

Fell to the ground, Yu Jie, who was concussed and couldn't vomit blood, looked at his father's mimicry with horror on his face. He even gave birth to the feeling that his father wanted to kill him directly with the sharp white shark teeth...Why

? Aren't they connected by flesh and blood, blood thicker than water?

Seeing this, the old housekeeper hurriedly tidied up the damaged cake, picked up the strawberries and peaches inside, put them on a silver plate, and washed them.

After cleaning, it was tremblingly sent to the furious old prince: "My lord...you see, the fruit is still edible after being washed." The corner of the

old Duke Sirius's eyes caught the fruit spirit plant, and it exploded. The anger value on the watch dropped a little in an instant.

The bloodthirsty and mania were suppressed.

Looking at the useless little son on the ground crying like a maggot and begging for mercy, he suddenly felt a deep sense of sadness, why... has he become like this?

Seeing that it was useful, the old housekeeper stuffed the fruit plate into the hands of the old prince, trembling, clicked into the optical brain, and logged into the window of the Happy Cake Shop on Xingbo, wanting to order another one.

It's a pity that today's 100 is already fully booked.

Even 200 pieces of small cakes were sold out.

The old butler is going to cry, no?

    The only way, he can only leave a private message to Hua Xian: Lord Xian, I am the housekeeper of the old Duke Siris. The three-story cake tower was destroyed by the second young master. The birthday banquet cannot be held. The master is so angry that he wants to kill someone. was killed. Let's see, can you order another one? please.

The old Duke Sirius peeled off Yujie's optical brain bracelet.

As soon as he entered, he saw something that made his blood pressure soar again: "Anti-leisure Association?"

Yu Jie, who was lying on the ground, could not help but tremble violently.

Sirius sneered: "No wonder, you ruined the fruit cake no matter what. You also built a website, abused and insulted Mr. Xian all day long, formed a clique, and formed a small group to boycott her. You What do you think you are, you resisted her, who made the Sulu galaxy grow full of plants again?!"

Said, kicked again.

Youjie cried, curled up into a shrimp, kept begging for mercy, and knew it was wrong. Ribs were broken.

The great white shark is ferocious and the most powerful predator. How can he withstand it? He is only A-level, his father is 2S, and his eldest brother is S. He is the most useless in this family, in various senses.

*. *. *

Hua Xian is in the happiness cake shop, just baked a batch of little butterfly biscuits.

Filled twenty bottles.

I plan to send five bottles to satisfy the speaker's father. The rest comforts the boyfriend.

Turning on the optical computer, I saw the old butler's private message: "Duke Sirius' cake was destroyed by the bear?" How

could there be such a bear.

450,000 star coins!

Moreover, she put a lot of fruit on it, a little more than normal, which was considered a discount for the other party.

Hua Xian pondered for a while, since he is a duke, the top of the nobility, then Little Butterfly Bo'er must know her, the family over there is going to kill people.

She asked Qi Ming for the contact information of the old Duke Sirius.

One phone call came through.

Few people know about the private phone number of the old Duke Sirius, and those who know are only important acquaintances, comrades-in-arms, and direct blood relatives. The general calls are made to the housekeeper and secretary. So, he didn't even look at the caller ID, and answered it immediately.

Considering that the family ugliness should not be publicized, the youngest son was outrageous and lying on the ground covered in blood, in order to avoid being seen by old friends and acquaintances, Duke Sirius only pressed the voice button to answer, and did not turn on the holographic video call.

"Hello, Duke Sirius, I'm Huaxian."

In Guang Guang's mind, a pleasant female voice came out, like a blooming flower, reminiscent of a white lily of the valley.

Duke Sirius suddenly stopped breathing, thinking he heard it wrong: "Are you... Mr. Xian?" "I

heard that you need a new fruit cake. It's half past eight in the morning. It can be completed in an hour from cream decoration and fruit decoration. Federal Cruiser 888 can deliver the three-layer cake tower to Capital Star in person, and the estimated time is 5:30 pm. Although it is a bit late, you can explain it to the guests For a moment, postpone the birthday banquet until six or seven o'clock in the evening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.7K 10
A mission went wrong and the team need to blame someone. They picked Lance. He hadn't done anything wrong they just needed to take thier anger out...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
83.2K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...