✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

99

438 9 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 99

"Why is it him again?"

Hua Xian was speechless.

Odin's trumpet has reached 23, which means he was blocked 22 times before. This fire-breathing dragon has been purchased 23 times in her snack window, but she still perseveres in trying to "convince" her to change the trademark.

Hua Xian replied: Give up, the golden little butterfly is the most handsome in the world!

Blackened by the way.

After a minute.

Ultraman Charizard No. 24: Master is back.

Hua Xian: "..."

It's useless to come back, there are no more cookies on the shelf for you to buy, "Don't think that you can give me trademark guidance if you improve from one star to two stars, little broken dragon. "

At the same time.

In the Capital Star Federation Corps.

In the colonel's office, a fire-breathing dragon held a cookie box in its arms. It pierced the trademark Q version of the golden butterfly on the box with its claws. Three or four cookies were thrown into its mouth, and it squeaked. Chewing: "I gave you two stars, and I even called Colonel Heiben."

The fire-breathing dragon is actually quite handsome, with a kind of unruly arrogance, a pair of dragon horns on its forehead, and a horn on its back covered with scales. tail, flick.

He raised his head and poured half a box of cookies into his mouth together, causing foam to fly from his mouth.

Choking a bit panicked, he gulped down another jug ​​of water.

"Cool!"

Colonel Odin wiped the biscuit crumbs from his mouth, "How can there be such delicious food? Fortunately, I was fast and took 200 boxes at one time. I don't know the next time it will be on the shelves, it will be a few days later ."

Turning around, it was a big safe.

After fingerprint and sclera identification, the "property" in the safe was revealed—hundreds of boxes of cookies, 80 boxes of popcorn, three boxes of yogurt, and three boxes of fresh milk.

Take out a few cartons of yogurt and lock them again.

Insert the straw, and the yogurt bottle is sucked flat. Charizard tore off the milk cover, licked it, took out a nutrient solution spray can in a good mood, and walked to the balcony.

For the young plant of white star geranium, spray a little, and water the flowers routinely.

"Very good, two more leaves grew today, tender green, beautiful."

Colonel Odin's natural irritable breath eased a lot, and he widened his big fiery red eyes, staring at the seedlings of the white star geranium, staring at the seedlings. After a long time, the more I look at it, the more I like it. The corners of my cold and hard lips are raised in a rare way, "I will give you a name, and I will call it Xiaocao."

White Star Geranium: ...

The Charizard complained to the potted plant: "The trademark is changed!" It's also good to be a potted plant, like a grass, and you'll want to buy it when you see it. Or a tall and handsome one like Colonel Ben."

A leaf of the white star geranium drooped, and the edge of the leaf was folded inward.

Charizard: "Xiaocao! Take heart!"

*. *. *

Hua Xian received a call from the speaker's father.

"Xiaoxian, the cookies are on the shelves, and they are selling very well."

The speaker's father had a box of cookies in his hand, and he pointed to the Q version of the little golden butterfly. It is a happy thing to be printed as a trademark, and to be printed on such a delicious thing."

Hua Xian: "?"

Why does this sound strange. Speaker Qi: " Are

there any new snack products that are going to be put on the shelves recently ?" Biscuits are already quite frequent. Speaker's father: "Think about it, there must be more."

Hua Xian: "Well, there is a cycle for new products to be released. It is not good to sell too often. Why do you ask that, Mr. Speaker?" The speaker's father: "The next new product, can the trademark be replaced with a big golden butterfly?

Tentacles Black. Dad also wants to be printed on it."

Hua Xian: "..."

So you are such a big butterfly. I envy the Q version of the trademark of Little Butterfly Baoer.

"Dad, let me show you." The middle-aged Shuaibi with long blond hair instantly turned into a big golden butterfly, flying and flying in the holographic projection.

The wings are bigger than Qi Ming's, but the color is more black and golden, and the tentacles are also black. Qi Ming is pure gold.

Hua Xian: "You are the speaker of the federal parliament. Wouldn't it be a little bad for the Q version to become the trademark of snacks? It will affect your majestic and dignified image to the outside world." The speaker's father: "Then draw me a bit more majestic and dignified.

"

The corners of Hua Xian's eyes twitched, a Q version of the trademark, no matter how you draw it, it must be cute.

The chairman's father took another step back: "It doesn't matter if you are cute at all, as long as it is printed on the Lingzhi snack box. Apply to the daughter-in-law for the mimetic naming rights." Hua Xian: "...OK .

"

face.

The chairman's father was very relieved, and by the way, he talked about the promotion of Lingzhi: "The Institute of Plant Sciences has planted 10,000 mu of land. Because the capital star's soil conditions are not good and the air quality is not good, they all grow and develop. It looks bad, now more fields have been opened up on the 10 fixed-point test planets. Five thousand spiritual planters have passed the review and assessment of the Federation and have the authority to farm, and have been sent to those ten agricultural lands. It's gone to the planet."

Hua Xian smiled: "When the first batch of wheat matures and is ground into flour, it will be enough to supply the Federal Army and even the entire Capital Planet. I don't need to supply toast for the time being." "Let's sign a

contract It's a ten-year contract." The chairman's father disagreed, "Your toast tastes really good, and the Federal Legion is full of praise."

Hua Xian: "You have flour, and the Shuguang Society provides machines, so you can produce it yourself. Use flour, milk, and eggs. If you don't have sugar, don't use it. Don't process industrial saccharin. It's not good for your health." The speaker's father was silent

. After a while, the expression on his face was even a little sad: "I'm afraid that the food here in the federation is not delicious, so they won't actively join the army." Hua

Xian: "No. I'll give you another 15 days, 15 days Tianhou, your wheat flour and rice will be enough for you."

Her sugar supply is almost out.

Sugarcane is grown on a large scale and has a growth cycle. Sugar mills are under pressure.

"By the way, prepare some baking powder. Flour is steamed for steamed buns and needs to be fermented."

After telling Big Butterfly, Hua Xian received a message saying that the soy sauce she made with her apprentice Jing Deng before had fermented.

Hua Xian went to the second floor of the cafeteria to take a look: "The coloring is not bad, quite fragrant."

After checking the results, I found that the taste is the same as the soy sauce bought from the Daxia Country Supermarket on Earth, and it has also been aseptically processed , safe and hygienic.

I made so much soy sauce in a large tank, enough for a month.

"Master, we succeeded, so we won't have to worry about soy sauce in the future." Jing Hu was very happy. The fox's ears trembled, humming a happy little song, and bottled and sealed the big vat of soy sauce.

Hua Xian is also happy, because this success indicates that when he returns to Earth to "buy goods", he no longer needs to buy soy sauce. Every time he brings soy sauce, it will take up a lot of space.

The director of Dabaishi is still developing large-scale machinery to uniformly produce soy sauce on a large scale. Although the Xingfu staff canteen doesn't need that much, Qinshan City needs it, and the entire Sulu galaxy needs it. When rice, noodles and food become popular and free, cooking must be done, and basic seasonings must be inseparable.

After dealing with the seasoning, Hua Xian was going to the nursery of the farm.

"Last time, I prepared 40,000 pots of lavender, calendula, iris, and catnip. See if they have sprouted or taken root."

These 40,000 pots are of great importance!

Hua Xian drove out the modified Corvette, and as soon as he got in the car, he saw a fiery red plush shadow rushing into the car door.

Cerebellar Ax tilted his head and sat in the back, looking at her with big watery eyes: "Where is Mr. Xian going to play, can you take me with you?"

Luo Lei was on the co-pilot, smelling the marshal's scent .

The tiger's sense of smell is very sensitive, and she immediately understood that it was the special seat for the marshal boss. In order to prevent the marshal boss from assigning her more work tasks, she could only consciously sit in the back to avoid trouble.

"Go to the seedling room on the farm."

"Is it a place to grow spiritual plant seedlings?" Luo Lei Cerebellar Ax was holding a plush claw, with a "king" on her head.

"Yes."

"Leilei wants to see." Cerebellar Axe's fluffy tail raised, "Are there many wheat seedlings, rice seedlings, and potted flowers?"

Hua Xian started the car, levitated off the ground, and the flames behind the car propelled The device was launched at an extremely fast speed, "Let's go and have a look together."

She wasn't worried that Luo Lei wouldn't be able to adapt to this speed. Luo Lei is a starship pilot, and her speed must be tens of millions of times faster than this.

ten minutes later.

Arrived safely at the farm.

The nursery is located in the center of the farm, covering an area of ​​thousands of square meters. Originally it was not that big, but due to the continuous and extremely large supply of seeds to the Federation, the seedling room was expanded.

On the way to the nursery room, you will inevitably pass through wheat fields, rice fields, corn fields, and soybean fields.

What Huaxian grows on the farm is basically food-related crops. The planting area of ​​these crops is very large, at least thousands of acres, and the unified mechanical facilities are managed.

Luo Lei's plush tiger jiojio stepped on the field ridge, her eyes widened, and she was amazed along the way: "What a magnificent golden wheat field! My God! I have only seen people from the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences planting it on the live news channel before." , the wheat on their side doesn't grow as well as the one on Mr. Xian's side!"

When the wind blew, golden waves of wheat bullied him.

The hair on Cerebellar Axe's neck was also blown up, she even forgot to move forward, just stood on the ridge of the field and watched, her heart beating wildly, "Master Xian, can I take a photo as a souvenir?" Hua Xian

lightly Smile: "Yes."

It has long been exposed, and countless food spiritual plants have also been handed over to the country at a super low price. Her farm had never been leaked because of its good management and quality employees.

Now even if someone took a picture and sent it out, it's nothing. After all, on the Siren live broadcast, the farming area is the most popular live broadcast area. Countless water friends squat in it to watch the planting of wheat and rice. What the wheat and rice fields look like is no secret in the Sulu galaxy.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe was so excited that she stood on the edge of the field and took several selfies.

This time, the pose is not a soft girl or a soft cute pose, but rather a sassy one, with sharp tiger eyes, faintly revealing fangs and sharp claws, and a faint flame appeared under the claws, which was quickly suppressed by her for a moment. To prevent the wheat fields from being set on fire.

Hua Xian also helped out by taking a full-body shot of Cerebellar Axe.

"The golden wheat field is so shocking, so handsome!" Luo Lei couldn't help herself, "After I go back, I will be able to blow two hundred years with the Qiongyan Tigers of Star Gate C! And let those guys in the Federation Legion, I'm so jealous."

Cerebral Axe picked a selfie and a full-body perspective, and sent it to his brother, Big Tiger.

Qiongyan Tiger Patriarch:! ! !

Cerebellar Axe: Hey, Mr. Xian will show me the farm.

Qiongyanhu patriarch: I want to go too, so I will skip work today. This wheat field is so beautiful! Boundless as far as the eye can see, the golden ears of wheat are full.

Cerebellar Axe: Mr. Xian hates fluffy people who are passive and sabotage.

Qiongyanhu Patriarch: Big Cat Storm Cries.jpg

Luo Lei didn't plan to send it out, she prepared the photos for private use, so she sent them to her brother. But who knew that her elder brother was a flamboyant flamboyant, and after five minutes, he posted it on Xingbo.

C star gate master sent two photos with a line of words: My tiger sister is so handsome.

Soon, the comment area attracted a large crowd of onlookers. Especially the old friends of the Star Gate Master, all of them stared straight at the two photos of Luo Lei Qiong, looking over and over again. Found the photo corner, a "Happy Farm" sign.

B Star Sect Master: How can I repair it, knowing that your sister has gone to Mr. Xian! Don't show off, don't show off, you will die if you show off again.

Q star gate master: What the hell, this big tiger is showing off again! I can't take it anymore, what's the reason? A few days ago, I saw the news that Lieutenant Luo Lei, a vegetative person, woke up because of potted plants, and today I saw Lieutenant Luo Lei taking pictures in Mr. Xian's farm.

F star door master: Is it because it is fluffy? I also want to visit the farm, I also have fur, and I also become a baby body mimic.

President of the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences: Shocked! Is this the wheat field cultivated by Mr. Xian? Compared with her farm, the wheat we grow is really... really... hey!

An unknown sixth-level spiritual planter: Is this the difference in the world? Sure enough, this is the strength of the federal special chief spiritual planter!

Two photos, hot search on Xingbo.

#健康农场#

#罗雷中夫 Xian大人# Luo Lei

Cerebellar Axe didn't expect things to turn out like this. She followed Hua Xian and entered the nursery room: "This is the first time I've been on the hot search, and I borrowed it." Master Xian's light."

Hua Xian stretched out his hand and rubbed the chubby tiger's head: "Don't you want to see potted plants?"

Luo Lei's attention was immediately attracted.

In the seedling trough, there are countless seedlings that have germinated buds, and there are tens of thousands of crystal flower pots, which are bathed in suitable light in the greenhouse, and the branches and leaves are pulled out, some of which are stems, so it looks like a pot of branches and leaves , At this moment, the root system is almost born.

The spawning power of the world tree mimicry is still very strong.

"There are so many potted plants! I seem to have come to heaven." Cerebellar Axe couldn't help but smell the familiar smell, "It's the smell of reviving cat fairy grass!" Hua Xian nodded, pointing to the piece of catnip and said:

" It's the same variety as the one I gave you, and I'm going to put it on the shelves for sale."

She inspected the 40,000 pots, budding sprouts, rooted roots.

Luo Lei's heart was beating wildly: "It's really a blessing to be able to buy cats who have returned to the soul of the cat fairy grass. If they are also sick, putting them on the bedside will definitely help them recover soon." Hua Xian

: "It's so amazing, you guys have blown it too much. This plant can stimulate the cat's pheromones and cause a positive reaction in the cerebral cortex and nerve center. The effect lasts for five to ten minutes." She opened the koala short

video platform.

Log on to the official account of Happy Flower Shop, first hang ten thousand pots of lavender potted plants in the window, the price is 5000 star coins.

3, 2, 1

Within three seconds, 10,000 pots of lavender potted plants were sold out. Below are the screams of netizens.

: Ahhhh! There are new potted plants! Lord Xian, I will always love you!

: Grab it, I like lavender the most, among the perfumes of Mr. Xian, the Mianzhiyi is my favorite. I declare now, Mr. Xian, you are dead!

: Master Xian, Mommy, Modo Modo. Can I still squat to the potted plants?

: Don't squat, it's only released once in a few days, let's check it out in a few days.

In Hua Xian's mind, the prompt sound of the Klein bottle emerged—[Congratulations to the host, the one-star harbor scene Happiness Flower House, the completion rate has increased to 94%]

"Sure enough, it's the same as I guessed."

Adding one more potted plant will increase the progress bar by 2%.

Without any hesitation, Hua Xian immediately placed potted marigolds on it again, also 10,000 pots, priced at 5,000 star coins.

: Damn it! There is a new potted plant again. Fortunately, I didn't listen to that Shabby upstairs just now. I bought a marigold potted plant!

: Woo woo woo, I didn't get the lavender potted plants, nor the marigold potted plants, I'm so sad for this little panda.

:Anymore? Can I still look forward to a wave? There are two new potted plants in a row. Is Mr. Xian a big welfare giveaway today?

In Hua Xian's mind, there was another improvement of Ke Zong - [Congratulations to the host, the one-star harbor scene, the happy flower shop, the completion rate has increased to 96%, please continue to work hard on the host. ]

Mr. Ke encouraged her, so she must listen to Mr. Ke's command.

There are two kinds of potted plants left, the butterfly-like iris, and the catnip, which is praised by cats, both of which are popular models. Especially the former one, the chairman's father brought out a pot himself during the live news broadcast of the whole star, showing off for half an hour, but it earned a lot of attention. At that time, many people came to inquire about irises, and some even suggested that this beautiful butterfly-like flower be set as the national flower of the Federation.

"Why is the network stuck?"

Hua Xian was about to put 10,000 pots of catnip on the shelves, clicked on the window for a long time, and kept circling, "It's not good, Koala's, your short video platform server, you have to wait again Can't hold it anymore?"

The circle circled for about thirty seconds.

Just when Hua Xian thought that the koala was going to repair the network again, Mr. Ke's prompt came three times in his mind-[Congratulations to the host, One Star Harbor Happiness Flower Workshop, 98% complete! There is still 2% left, and the task of this scene will be completely completed, the host must work hard! ]

Mr. Ke also became excited.

Once the task is completed, it can be upgraded and repaired.

Hua Xian found that it was very stuck, but she was still able to click in, and hundreds of thousands of comments popped out of the comment area.

: awsl, Resurrected Cat Immortal Grass! The fairy grass that revived Lieutenant Luo Lei only sold for 10,000 star coins per pot! Go, meows!

: It's too stuck, I want to return to the soul of the cat fairy grass, it's so annoying, why do you keep going around in circles?

Hua Xian was about to put the last 10,000 pots of irises on the shelves, and she clicked to confirm, but she couldn't send it out, and a black screen popped up.

The koala short video crashed and paralyzed again.

Mr. Ke:?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
74.5K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...