✓ Letting you take charge of...

De ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

98

483 8 1
De ruwen05026

Chapter 98

Hua Xian: "I'm done here, I'll go home right away, about fifteen minutes." The nursery room of the farm is in the east district of Qinshan City, not far from the street of Xingfu Flower Square, not to mention she is still open That suspended military modified Corvette.

As soon as the phone was hung up.

Luolei arched her back again, bared her teeth, and growled, "Woo--" with a snap, it was like a flaming blade attacking the marshal who caused her to roll over just now.

Qi Ming: "Heh."

As soon as he raised his hand, he easily blocked it. It's just a simple move, even the mental power of 3S is useless.

He was originally a member of his team, and he was seriously injured because of his work. He couldn't really take action to teach him a lesson.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe was a little annoyed, the childish mimicry was directly blocked, and "Paji" fell on the soft sofa, with the plush claws facing the sky, staring at the boss with dead fish eyes: "Is this the place where Mr. Xian usually sits? "

Qi Ming: "No, that's where the fox family likes to sit."

Luo Lei turned over and formed a cerebellar ax ball: "The fox is really cunning, and even got one step ahead of me. But it doesn't matter, Jinghui can't beat me, She can take pictures and act in plays. When she was in the federal military academy, she was my defeat, and her scores were not as high as mine every time." Qi Ming: "..." Daughter-in-law's plush,

roll

up up?

"If you're free, you can go to the Federal Legion to pick up quests when you recover. I have several S-level quests here, but no one takes them up." This one from the Qiongyanhu family, although its temper can't be explained in words, can pretend to be green tea

again , but the strength is not enough, in the S-class, it can be regarded as the best, not to mention, he is also good at driving and controlling starships, known as the helmsman.

Luo Lei squinted her dead fish eyes: "Marshal, don't abuse and seriously injure the big cat."

Qi Ming was speechless: "I see you are very energetic, knocking on the door with great strength. The tiger roared all the time, and the small supermarket across the door lived in it." The orange cat brothers and sisters were so frightened that they hid in the corner and shivered."

Luo Lei→_→

"This is the suppression of the bloodline of the cat clan."

"Oh, Xiao Xian likes the little orange cat at the opposite door, and the relationship is not bad. Potion."

"...I was wrong, Marshal."

On the table in the living room, there was a plate of red strawberries, which were still stained with drops of water. They were delivered by the robot after washing them. Hua Xiaoxian set up a program for the robot. In the evening, I would give Little Butterfly Bo'er a large plate of fruit for supper, sometimes crisp cucumbers, and occasionally sugar cane juice that had been fried in a fruit juicer.

Luo Lei couldn't control her eyes, her eyes fell on the big strawberry, and she almost swallowed instinctively.

Qi Ming ate one, and Luo Lei's cerebellar ax-like eyes followed, stared at——

Qi Ming was frightened by the tiger's stare, so he just took a new plate, divided half of the strawberries, about thirty or so, and put them on the table. In front of Fluffy nestled on the sofa: "Eat it." " Did you grow it

?

"

, The refreshing fruit flavor is something I have never tasted before, and the hair on my face is accidentally stained with strawberry juice.

Hua Xian came back from the nursery room of the farm, opened the door and entered the house, and saw such a harmonious and friendly scene: "You get along well, I thought you two were going to fight in the video call." Don't worry

.

Look, her little Butterfly Bo'er is so graceful, the sofa gave way to Luolei Cerebellar Axe, and half of the fruit supper was given to Fuzzy. Little Butterfly Bo'er was looking for information, and Cerebellar Ax was quietly eating strawberries, even though he ate them all over White Beard and Mao Mao.

"My daughter-in-law is back."

Qi Min raised his head and smiled, the smile spread all the way to the depths of Jin Tong.

Hua Xian's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, this was the first time he called her that, and there were other fluffy people at home... But for some reason, it felt very warm.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe whined: "Master Xian!"

Strawberry lost its attractiveness.

She jumped straight from the sofa to Hua Xian's arms, a tiger pounce.

Hua Xian caught it steadily, the palm was soft and fluffy, the cerebellar axe was cute, the big eyes were glistening, and he rubbed her ear with his ears: "I finally see you, the returned soul cat fairy you gave me!" Grass, I like it so much, thank you for saving Leilei."

Qi Ming looked at the face-changing tiger, the corners of his eyes twitched.

This voice is soft, glutinous and sweet; when Mingming was talking to him just now, his voice was loud and rough, and the orange cat who yelled at the opposite door was scared out of his ears and hid behind the crack of the door in a daze.

"It's good that catnip can help you."

Hua Xian took the opportunity to pluck the fur of two Cerebellar Axes. They are fluffy and feel good to the touch. Because they are young, they are about the same size as a big cat, and they are not too heavy. Can live.

It is said that a tiger's beard can't be touched, but this cerebellar axe keeps rubbing her beard with her.

Cerebellar ax sticks to people, when Hua Xian enters the room, she squats on Hua Xian's shoulder and rubs against her neck; when Hua Xian sits down to drink honey scented tea, she jumps on Hua Xian's lap, and the tiger's tail flicks gently with.

Qi Ming: "Don't eat strawberries?"

Don't always cling to my wife.

Thinking of the delicacy just now, Luo Lei licked her hair unsatisfactorily: "Eat."

The marshal successfully diverted the attention of Fuzzy's rival in love, and Luo Lei flirted next to the flower for a while, then went to the side of the sofa cushion. Ooh, I ate strawberries.

The marshal thought he was very witty.

He opened the cabinet, took out another box of cookies, and put it next to the strawberry plate, "You're welcome, eat more."

Luo Lei Cerebellar Ax raised her head, her beard was stained with strawberry juice, and her plush claws hugged the cookie box, which was printed with a Q version of a small golden butterfly: "Isn't this a sold-out snack on Xingbo?" ?The main raw material is flour ground from the fruit of wheat, a box of 700 star coins, my brother ordered ten boxes, and after eating them all, the stock was out of stock." It is the same price as

popcorn.

Just put on the shelves, the first batch of 10,000 boxes were hung up, and the ones that were grabbed were all lightning fast.

Qi Ming: "It can't be considered out of stock, Xiaoxian's Happy Bakery is baking and producing 24 hours a day. The second batch should be available soon."

He also likes to eat cookies.

"It's delicious, hoo!"

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe was so happy, she made a hole in the box with her plush claws, grabbed two pieces from the position of the Q version of the little golden butterfly, stuffed them into her mouth and ate them. His face was covered in biscuit crumbs.

Qi Ming: "..."

There is clearly a curved tear on the top of the cookie box. Why did you poke it in from the small butterfly on the front? The Marshal reasonably suspects that this subordinate of the Qiongyan Tiger is venting his personal anger.

Hua Xian rubbed the chubby head of Cerebellar Axe: "There are still a lot at home, eat slowly."

At the same time, she gave a little Butterfly Bo'er a look of approval, thinking that he entertained guests well.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe was full, and played around with the flowers for a while, and told her about the catnip: "I took them to the sun every day, and also watered them with nutrient solution, and I didn't let other people touch them.

" I didn't bring it this time, because I was afraid that the potted spiritual plant would be damaged by tossing on the way, so I put it at C Stargate's home and asked my brother to help take care of it.

Late at night.

So I sent Luo Lei to a nearby panda community to rest.

There are still vacant houses in Panda Community, more than 120 square meters, the kind that can be moved in with bags.

"It's not as good as the manor villa on the side of the master of star gate C. I've wronged you." Hua Xian swiped a cerebellar axe. She is the sister of the master of star gate C, and the hundreds of millions of planets in star gate C belong to Qiongyanhu Housekeeper, Luo Lei's status can be regarded as a real princess, but she is still very powerful, she is a female lieutenant of the Federation Legion, and she has made first-class achievements in the interstellar war.

"How come, Mr. Xian provides a very good place to live, and I want to buy a house here for a long time." Luo Lei rubbed her claws, hmph, just now Jinghui sent her a message, showing off the villa, showing off the yogurt, showing off all kinds of things. Plant snacks and show off the potted plants on the balcony.

There are foxes, and the tiger sister also wants to have them!

Hua Xian laughed dumbfoundedly: "You also want to buy a house and settle down."

What happened to these interstellar fluffy ones, one by one they burrowed into her Qinshan City, and within two days of playing, they all looked like they wanted to live and settle down . Four-tailed cat, sister fox, and another cerebellar axe.

"I want it~"

I don't know if I want to buy it, but I want to buy a villa that is bigger than the cunning fox, and I want to buy a villa that is closer to Mr. Xian's residence. Qiongyan Tiger will never admit defeat!

*. *. *

Second day.

Hua Xian got up early in the morning.

The giant panda brother Xia You knocked on the door: "Mayor, the soymilk maker you ordered is ready and here it is for you."

Hua Xian happily took it: "Thank you, thank you for your hard work."

Xia You has a handsome face and eyes Honest: "I made this soymilk machine. President Shuoling was busy making soy sauce machinery, so he entrusted me with this small job. Try it out and see if you are satisfied with it. Beat, cook, heat Everything can be made, not only soy milk, rice paste, vegetable juice, fruit juice, but also."

"Wonderful!"

Hua Xian was even happier when he heard that rice paste could be made, which means that corn paste can also be made. In the future, mung beans and red beans can be grown, and mung bean paste and red bean paste can be produced. Whole grains can also be added to it, making breakfast nutritious and convenient, "Come in and sit in the living room."

Xia You was a little embarrassed, and the panda ears on his head moved: "Don't bother you, I still..." "Don't

refuse, I'll make some soy milk and try it together. Don't you want to try the machine you developed yourself? , What does the delicious food taste like?"

Hua Xian pulled the giant panda brother in and invited him to sit on the sofa.

He took out another box of cookies and a bottle of iced yogurt.

"The yogurt is fresh. The milk processing factory produced it on the same day. It was delivered in the morning. It was hot and chilled." Hua Xian helped the giant panda brother insert the straw, and then went to the small kitchen with the soybean milk maker.

Last night, because of receiving Luo Lei and arranging a place for Cerebral Axe, she tossed and tossed until past twelve o'clock at night. Before going to bed, she soaked some soybeans in the small kitchen. It was originally prepared to make soybean stewed ribs, but now it is suitable for making soybean milk.

Hua Xian picked out the beans, put them into the soymilk machine, added water, no sugar, she herself likes to drink sugar-free soymilk, if they like to drink sugar-flavored ones, they can add white sugar by themselves.

The soy milk is smashed and cooked very quickly.

The power of this giant panda soymilk machine is higher than that of Daxia on Earth, and the speed of making soymilk is also doubled, and it is automatically filtered.

She poured out a cup and gave it to the giant panda brother in the living room, and took the sugar jar: "The soy milk is ready, come and taste it, you can add the sugar yourself." Xia You picked up the crystal cup, and there were about six to seven hundred milliliters of soy milk in it

. , exuding the aroma of soy products, steaming. He took a sip: "It's delicious!"

The giant panda brother gurgled and drank the whole big glass.

At the end, he burped full of desire, "After drinking it, I feel very comfortable in the stomach." Just now he ate the sweet cookies, which were a little greasy, and the mellow soy milk washed away the sweetness.

Hua Xian smiled and said: "This time, you must remember to apply for a patent, and don't let unscrupulous businessmen buy the patent at a low price again."

In the future, the interstellar spiritual plant will be expanded, and if soybeans are also planted, then there will be a great market for soymilk machines.

Moreover, Xia You's soymilk machine was completely figured out by herself after listening to her dictation. It is very functional and its capacity is detachable. It can be enlarged or reduced according to requirements.

When Xia You got excited, he turned into a giant panda mimic again, Gun Gun: "But... But the idea of ​​the soybean milk machine was provided by you, the mayor."

Hua Xian: "I just said the request, the technology is your own, apply for it Right. In the future, Qinshan City may have an entire enterprise specializing in the production of soybean milk makers." "

Okay." Two fiery red clouds appeared on the giant panda's face.

paused.

The giant panda brother said again, "Mayor, I have already passed the 6th level of the mechanic certificate, and the next step is to take the 8th level. I hope that I can make more useful machines for you in the future." Hua Xian asked: "

You How about going to Capital Star to go to university? Take the adult college entrance examination two months later?"

Although he is very talented and has been admitted to the intermediate and advanced certificate of mechanics, for young people, there is a school. Dream, "Your father, Mr. Xia Hua, help me manage the bakery. The salary and bonus should be enough to support the tuition fees of you and your sister Xiaoya." Being an

apprentice in the Shuguang branch is just an apprentice, just like a thug temporary workers.

Without the blessing of a high degree of education, even if you are admitted to the senior mechanic qualification certificate, you will not be able to officially enter the Shuguang Club of the director of the Great White Lion and become a full-time employee.

Xia You's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes were slightly red: "I, can I still go to college? I'm too old..." "How old are

you, in your twenties? Many old men in their seventies and eighties still take self-examinations to go to college Well. There is no end to learning, it is never too late to enrich yourself and improve yourself." Hua Xian comforted and encouraged the giant panda.

The giant panda brother clenched his plush paws: "Okay! I'll go buy reference books and apply for the exam again!"

Huaxian cooked a lot of soy milk.

She sealed two more cups and asked Xia You to take them back and give them a taste to the employees of the Xingfu Shuguang Branch. If there is no accident, one of the cups will be killed by the director of the big white lion.

After seeing off the giant panda brother, two plush cubs came to the house.

The little koala Xilian came here from the eucalyptus forest as soon as she woke up; the cerebellar tiger Luolei also came here after waking up, washing her face, combing her hair in front of the mirror, and tying a bow on her tail.

Two fluffy cubs, plus the fluffy blond-haired Shuaibi, sat in a row.

Hua Xian poured a large glass of soy milk for each of them, and three silver dinner plates, each containing a fried egg, a few slices of toast, lettuce leaves, and nutritious veal steak.

"This is soybean milk, which is rich in protein and vitamin B group. It can also cool off the heat, reduce blood fat, and beautify the skin. It is suitable for breakfast.

" Take a sip, "Master Xian's soy milk is delicious."

Hua Xian: "You can add sugar, according to your taste."

The handsome blond man opened the lid of white sugar without hesitation, sprinkled a lot of sugar in, and then raised his head Gudu Gudu drank all, and handed the empty cup to Hua Xiaoxian again, "Daughter-in-law, I want more."

Luo Lei; "!"

Damn it, she wants to drink quickly, try to drink two more glasses!

The marshal boss is too cunning, too much, he actually ate so fast, two slices of toast, veal steak with egg sandwiched in it, he finished it in one bite, chewing with bulging cheeks: "Daughter-in-law, I'm not full.

" From the cabinet, I took out a box of 12 egg tarts, a bag of toast, a plate of lettuce leaves, two fried chicken steaks, two fried steaks, and a jar of tomato sauce.

Qi Ming smiled brightly, "Thank you, wife." He

ate four homemade sandwiches one after the other, drank two big cups of soy milk, and the ketchup had bottomed out, all spread on the sandwiches.

Laurel: "..."

Marshal, you are simply a big foodie, Mr. Xian is really pitiful, you will eat him poor.

Little Koala was young, and after drinking soy milk, his stomach was bulging, and he burped after eating half a sandwich; Luo Lei got a cup of soy milk, a sandwich, and a chicken chop sprinkled with chili powder and pepper.

"I want to live here for the rest of my life." Cerebellar Ax was full and licked his paws.

"The fluffy one who came to the house last time said the same thing." Qi Ming looked calm, expressing that the Marshal had seen too many small scenes.

"I'm different from other fluffy ones!" Luo Lei slapped her paws in protest.

"The last fluffy one who came to the house said the same thing."

"..."

"Work when you're full." Qi Ming sent her a bunch of electronic files of the Federation Legion, "Xiao Xian doesn't like it." Negative sabotage fluff."

Cerebellar Ax roared, but gave in and went to work seriously.

She had forgotten that she was on vacation.

*. *. *

Hua Xian went to the Happy Bakery to inspect the production of cookies.

This is the second snack launched, and she still pays more attention to it. Looking at the reaction under the Xingbo window, the customers are very enthusiastic and in high spirits.

"Mayor, because the supply of white sugar was insufficient in the past two days, the priority was to ship to produce toast, so the cookies were out of stock." Mr.

Xia, the head of the panda clan, explained.

Hua Xian nodded: "After one month, the production of toast can be reduced. White sugar will come next to other pastries and snacks."

Wheat seedlings and rice seedlings will be sent to the chairman's father in hundreds of millions.

The federal parliament has introduced a complete plant planting bill, as well as a screening system for spiritual planters, and selected 10 abandoned agricultural planets with low pollution for large-scale planting. Soon the army will be able to realize the freedom of rice and noodles. Toast bread can be popularized.

"Okay."

Mr. Xia said respectfully.

He took Hua Xian to visit the second batch of cookies: "One million boxes, I made more this time."

Hua Xian: "Let's put

them on the shelves for sale." The first batch of 10,000 is already a lot, who knows that it took less than a minute to go on the shelves, and there are no more!

Mr. Xia is a very cautious giant panda. He felt a lot of pressure, and cold sweat appeared on his forehead: "I'm sorry, Mr. Mayor, I miscalculated the market, so I will increase the baking production of cookies!" "No

problem Take your time."

Hua Xian comforted the giant panda father, and then looked through the comments under the window, all five-star praise, except for...

Ultraman Charizard No. 23: two stars. It's so delicious! When can the trademark be changed? Replace it with a little dragon cub, handsome! It's really not good, it's okay to replace it with flowers and plants~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75.4K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
146K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
216K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...