✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

97

468 10 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 97

I had no choice but to reach out and give my boyfriend a pat on the head.

Rub it.

"Tonight, I won't be masturbating Fuzzy anymore." Hua Xian promised.

The corners of Qi Ming's lips raised slightly, he lowered his head and continued cooking. Occasionally complaining a few words is still very useful.

As soon as he was in a good mood, he put the piece of pig's trotter she had caught into his mouth and chewed it: "It's not bad, but I thought it was hard to eat." Interstellar

people's inherent stereotype of pig's trotters is not good, just like People used to think that milk was so bad that it was only good for livestock feed.

Hua Xian smiled: "How can I make something unpalatable for you to eat."

Qi Ming's curly and thick eyelashes fluttered, the corners of his lips deepened, and another piece of pig's trotter was caught, eating with relish: " Hmm."

At the next table was Dean Ge Wen.

After eating and drinking, the dean said leisurely to Hua: "Mayor, the A-1234 special drug for koalas has been produced in large quantities by the pharmaceutical factory, and there are already millions of bottles, which can be sold on the shelves."

Because there are more eucalyptus leaves and more raw materials than honey, A-1234 medicine can be sold in millions of bottles, while F-1234 medicine can only be sold in 10,000 bottles.

"Okay."

Hua Xian boarded the number of Xingbo Federation Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory, and saw that the F-1234 drug that was hung up in the morning was snapped up by the big furry bears, and there were still all kinds of medicines below, and all kinds of baby bears rolled around emoticons.

Hua Xian admired the emoticons and saved a few.

[A-1234 potion: acts on the koala population]

[Pharmaceutical effect: 100% broaden the spiritual domain, very low probability of raising the level of mental power, about 1/10,000]

[Price: 10,000 star coins/bottle]

[Quantity: one million]

Because little Xilian was the only tester who had raised his level of mental power after taking the potion, more than 3,000 people, and a miracle happened. Because the base is not large enough, it is not easy to write one in three thousand, this probability is not accurate.

As soon as it was posted, the comments skyrocketed, and customers frantically placed orders.

: I'm the polar bear next door, Mr. Xian, why do they put 1 million koalas on the shelves at one time, and we only have 10,000 koalas. To be fair, isn't this really biased?

: Thank you Mr. Xian for the gift, I have placed an order, koala hugs jpg

: I am the Vincento bear next door, koalas are smaller than our bears, 100 million blood letters implore Mr. Xian to increase the production of F-1234! Hate koalas

: Did you make a mistake, it turned out to be an evolutionary promotion potion for lazy koalas, they are very lazy. Apart from being a little cute, and having a little more hair, it is useless. Consider us honey badgers.

:Ha ha ha ha! When I woke up, I found that there was a potion that could be upgraded. The koala was happy, and Mr. Xian was more than happy~~ Okay, I bought it, and went to sleep.

...

Flowing through the comments, various races dance wildly. The koalas are very happy to buy it, but the comment area is also full of envy and hatred from other races. Even the honey badger flat-headed brother chased a show off The koala scolded hundreds of floors, claiming to crawl along the network cable to beat the other party.

Koala is a war scum, and he went offline in a hurry. As for whether Honey Badger Pingtou really got a spaceship ticket to kill him, it is unknown.

"Mayor, the buying enthusiasm of the koalas is obviously not as strong as that of the bears."

The dean sighed from the side, "every time the potions of the bears are put on the shelves, they are sold out within ten seconds. Pull over here, two minutes passed, and only 10,000 pieces were sold."

Hua Xian: "Maybe they are sleeping and taking a nap, it's okay, they have an ethnic group of 80 million, and they will definitely sell."

Facts have proved that Hua Xian is right . of.

Although it was a bit slow, the one million bottles were all sold out in a few hours, which was a huge sum of money, and the optical brain kept prompting to transfer money to the account.

Hua Xian directly turned off the reminder, so as not to make noise, I don't like the light brain always vibrating.

"Mr. Ke, check my balance."

[Total property balance: 210 billion star coins]

"That's a lot of money. The last time I expanded the space by five cubic meters, I spent a lot, and I can expand it again "Hua Xian called to Mr. Ke again in his heart, "Unlock 15 cubic meters."

[Is the host confirmed that it will cost 150 billion star coins to unlock 15 cubic meters of space? ]

"Confirm."

[The expansion is complete, congratulations to the host, the space has been unlocked: 20 cubic meters. ]

Hua Xian looked at the remaining 60 billion balance, and felt once again what it means to spend money like water. Her family, Ke Zong, is a money-swallowing vase: "The completion of the happy flower shop is 90%." Unified the entire galaxy for

sale Potted flowers have increased from 80% to 90%.

Hua Xian opened the koala short video.

In the window, she hung ten thousand potted concubine red sun flower potted plants and ten thousand potted white star geranium potted plants.

She confirmed with the nursery room, and the staff in the nursery room replied that the inserted white star geraniums had taken root and turned into complete plants, and the potted sunflowers had also sprouted.

In the comment area below the pre-acquisition, there are countless fans squatting and watching, and the comments are increasing every second. Everyone is looking forward to it.

: I have a hunch that it will be on the shelves in the next second. I didn't grab the potted sunflower last time. This time, one of the ten thousand pots must belong to me!

: White star geranium, geranium came to my house, how to do ing~

Hua Xian clicked to officially put it on the shelf.

:! ! ! The sky paid off, the werewolf watched for two days, and finally squatted down to the potted plant and grabbed a pot of white star geranium, ah, the name is very beautiful.

: I was in class at school, the head teacher asked me why I was laughing wildly, and told me to stand in the corridor as punishment. I showed him the purchase record, and the head teacher yelled, "Wow, staring at me with hot eyes, and told me to bring the potted plants to school." Come and let him take a look.

: Hey, I didn't buy it again, Mr. Xian, let's put a few more pots on the shelves.

...

Hua Xian suddenly discovered that the progress bar on the panel of the one-star harbor happiness flower shop in the Klein bottle has increased again, and it has become 92% "

Sell one more potted plant, and the progress bar will increase by 2% "

Hua Xian was quite surprised, "Based on this calculation, wouldn't it mean that if I add 4 more potted plants, each with 10,000 pots, the mission of Happy Flower House will be completely completed?

" The bottle, let it be promoted to Siwei.

For such a big leap, there will definitely be a lot of rewards.

Hua Xianxin thumped wildly, she immediately went to pick and prepared 40,000 flower pots of different sizes, and let the robot fill these 40,000 flower pots with fertile soil, most of which were dug from the free fields next to the flower fields. from.

This is no small project.

"Ten thousand pots of lavender, lavender can be planted with stems."

Many flowering plants can be planted with stems, and they take root quickly. Select healthy flowering branches, transplant them, insert the stems into the soil about three to four centimeters, and water the nutrient solution at a suitable temperature and environment.

"10,000 pots of marigolds, sow seeds."

The flowers have left a lot of marigold seeds, and have begun to expand their planting on a large scale, because this kind of flowers can be used as scented tea, which can clear away heat and detoxify, and taste good. With the help of a robot, she spreads the marigold seeds into the pots.

Most of the robots developed by Shuguang Branch have gardener planting programs, which can help in many things. Such as watering flowers, sowing, inserting poles, loosening soil, adjusting temperature and humidity, and even picking and washing vegetables.

"Ten thousand pots of irises, which look like blue butterflies. Butterfly images are very popular in the Sulu galaxy."

Hua Xian thought about it. There are two ways to plant irises, one is to sow seeds and cultivate seedlings, and the other is is a segmented rhizome. The latter is more troublesome, and it is necessary to dig out the previously planted iris plants and divide and cultivate the rhizomes.

She still chose to sow seeds, which is simple and easy, and only needs to keep the soil breathable and fertile.

"The last 10,000 pots, what should I choose?"

Hua Xian was thinking.

Rose? Roses are also popular, representing love, romantic themes.

She looked again at the window of the pharmaceutical factory on Xingbo, and found that the medicine M-1234, which uses catnip as the main raw material, has sold a total of 300 million bottles.

"300 million? The cat clan is only 100 million in total?" Hua Xian was a little puzzled. Her M-1234 medicine was sold at a very high price, and she actually sold more than the quota.

I looked through the comment area of ​​M-1234 potion, only to find that they are all addicted cats and cats.

: It's too good. This taste really makes Meow want to stop. Although Ben Mao has broadened his spiritual domain through this potion, he still bought three bottles in a row.

: I bought five bottles, and I drank one when I was in the emo mood, and immediately got high, just want to roll, step on milk, and meow.

: You don't know yet, in the aristocratic cat circle, there is a game, and everyone sucks this at the banquet. Those who are rich don't care about the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars, as long as they are happy, it's over.

Hua Xian really didn't expect that such a thing happened because there was no single purchase quantity of cats. Looking at the purchase records again, I saw that some accounts bought dozens or hundreds of them at one time, and repeatedly The second purchase: "The addiction is quite big."

Hua Xian was speechless.

At the beginning, the dean told her that she didn't believe it much when the cats and cats were stupid and rich, but now she believes it completely.

The number of people who repeatedly bought catnip potions in large quantities turned out to be thousands of cats. Click to open the account and enter the star blog of the other party, good guys - they are all extravagant aristocrats, in the photos are either delicate fairy meows, or domineering president meows, in the star blog, there are various photos of yachts, sports cars, villas and watches.

Because she was looking at the star blog of the cat family, she was detected by big data, and more cat family related news was pushed to her.

The one on the top, let the flowers bloom at leisure - after raising the spirit plant potted plants, the big cat who had been sleeping for more than half a year suddenly woke up!

It's a short video report with an impressive 50 billion views!

In the short video, a Persian cat reporter interviewed a Cerebellar Axe: "Lieutenant Luo Lei, you made outstanding contributions in the last interstellar vs. Zerg war, and you almost died. You lay in a vegetative bed for more than half a year Why did you wake up suddenly?"

"Of course it's because of Mr. Xian's concern."

The tiger-headed plush took out two pots of catnip from behind, "This is given to me by Mr. Xian. She wishes me a speedy recovery." .My stupid...ah no, my elder brother of Star C Gate Master put these two pots of spiritual plants, one on the left and one on the right, and put them on my hospital bed." The

Persian cat reporter exclaimed: "Wow! It's so beautiful Lingzhi, green and lovely leaves, small light blue flowers, and this fragrance, my God...it makes Meow meow so much." The

Persian cat reporter was originally in human form, and was stimulated so that cat ears and cat tails popped out , I want to join the potted catnip.

Cerebellar Fu Luolei was very stingy, and moved the precious potted plant to the back: "It was the fragrance of this spiritual plant that woke me up.

" Tickle: "What's the name of this potted spiritual plant?"

"Catnip."

Cerebellar Fu Luolei replied, "Master Xian said that its flower language is: love that never dies."

Having said that, Cerebellar Axe blew a kiss to the camera, "I have already felt the love of Mr. Xian, Mua~"

The video is not long, only about a minute.

It was pushed out by Xingbo, and the entry #猫nip草而死回生# became a hot search.

The corners of Hua Xian's eyes twitched: "Bringing the dead back to life, this is too exaggerated. Although the cerebellar axe Leilei helped me promote the spiritual plant, I am very happy..."

She clicked on the hot search entry, and all the comments below It is the fierce speech of the cat clan.

: Lieutenant Luo Lei of the Qiongyan Tiger Clan was awakened by a catnip potted plant. What kind of fairy plant is this? It must have magical power, the taste is extraordinary, ah, it seems to have.

: Lieutenant Luo Lei is a subordinate of Marshal Qi Ming's personal guard, so it is so lucky that he got a gift from Mr. Xian. We haven't made great contributions to the Federation, and we don't have first-class meritorious service. Don't even think about fairy catnip or something.

: Is that catnip? That is clearly the love grass of my dream! I implore Mr. Xian to put catnip on the shelves, I am willing to spend a lot of money to buy it!

Hua Xian discovered that in the cat clan area, the two pots of catnip that Luo Lei had poked out had been renamed the Resurrection Cat Immortal Grass... That's outrageous.

"Forget it, the fourth type doesn't sell rose potted plants, let's sell catnip."

It can be expected that catnip potted plants, which is the "returning soul cat fairy grass" that cats have been praised to the sky, will receive such a warm welcome, " The price can be a little higher, otherwise I'm sorry for these cats, and I named it Marysu."

Hua Xian prepared some catnip seeds.

I planted an acre of catnip field before, and it has been growing for more than two months, and the flowers have bloomed twice. Because it is a perennial plant, it can live for a long time.

The flowers are in the last 40,000 flower pots, and catnip seeds are sown, and 1-3 seeds are sprinkled in each pot.

These 40,000 pots are placed in the square of the nursery room.

After all the seeds were planted and the stems were inserted, it was already dark outside. Hua Xian was not in a hurry to go back. She released 92 tree vines, each two or three meters long, and brushed over these flowerpots.

Indistinctly, there seemed to be swaying green crystal broken awns.

The life force of the World Tree imitation is shared with these potted plants, making them full of vigor and vitality.

Huaxian imitated the tree, and stayed in the seedling room for about half an hour, trying to make these potted plants "spread evenly with rain and dew", and the pots quickly germinated.

"Where is this a potted plant? This is clearly the progress bar of One Star Harbour's Happiness Flower Workshop!" If you

grow them all and sell them, you will be able to save 100% of the progress. Give her family Ke Zong a level up and a big one! repair. Four-dimensional things are always described as broken bottles, which is embarrassing.

Huaxian's eyes are full of progress bars, and his eyes are full of rewards from Mr. Ke: "After the mission of One Star Harbor is completed, what will be rewarded? Is it a spiritual realm as large as a country, or an S-level spiritual force?" Thinking about it makes me

excited .

The level of spiritual power and spiritual domain becomes more and more difficult to improve as you go to the back. You can only unlock the special title or complete the harbor mission.

Qi Ming called: "Xiao Xian, where are you? It's getting dark."

Hua Xian immediately remembered that she went to pet koala cubs and panda cubs by herself last night, and she was too obsessed and ignored Little Butterfly Baoer. As a result, being madly jealous of the other party...

"I didn't masturbate!"

Hurrying to prove my innocence, Hua Xian got up and turned around, and the holographic projection call video of the optical brain showed the surrounding scene, "I'm here In the nursery room, we are going to get some new potted plants, and after the seedlings are cultivated, we will hang them on the window for sale."

Qi Ming stared at her for a while, but his face still did not soften, and he said, "Fluffy came to the door. ."

Hua Xiaoxian: "Is it a little koala? Xilian is more clingy, he is young, less than ten years old, you can give him a box of snacks. Children are very good, if there are delicious ones, don't eat them." There will be trouble..."

At this moment.

Hua Xian heard Qi Ming knocking on the door.

It was quite loud.

"Is Master Xian here? I'm Lei Lei, and I'm coming to see you in a private aircraft."

Qi Ming didn't go to open the door, but looked at his wife: "Your fluffy outside, the love tiger of your dreams, I found our house and came here. I have been knocking on the door for five minutes."

Hua Xian: "..."

Is it an illusion, why can I hear a whiff of resentment from the marshal's voice?

Qi Ming said coldly to the door: "Xiao Xian is not at home."

The knock on the door stopped.

The next moment, there was a furious roar from outside the door: "Master Marshal, don't lie to me! You hid her, right? I want to fight you! The Sky Tiger will never admit defeat!" Immediately afterwards, it

was There was an intensive knock on the door, and the sound of claws scratching the door.

With black lines all over Qi Ming's head, he turned to Hua Xian in the video and said, "Now, do you know her true face?"

Hua Xian said, "...a little irritable, it's not a big problem."

Tiger.

Definitely a little grumpy. The king of beasts is not called for nothing.

Qi Ming got up and opened the door, Hua Xian immediately saw a very ferocious, almost violent tiger head through the video call, baring its teeth and roaring, revealing its fangs and sharp claws, with flames still under its claws, and eyes full of tears. Burning fire.

"Master Marshal, I came here specially from star gate C to meet Lord Xian, you can't abuse your power to keep me out. Why, I'm afraid that my cute fluffy will take away Lord Xian's favor from you... "

Qi Ming raised the optical brain bracelet.

On the holographic projector, Hua Xian's smiling expression appeared, with crescent eyes and a somewhat helpless expression.

"Meow~~~"

The irritable Cerebellar Axe lost his ferocious expression in a second, his fangs and claws were put away, and the fur that exploded was subdued, and the dead fish eyes that were furious and wanted to fight turned into Bullingbug Ling Hui's big shining eyes, she kicked her little paws, her ears trembled, and she opened her mouth to meow.

Qi Ming looked indifferent.

He looked at the young Sky Tiger lying on his stomach on the threshold of the house, pretending to be obedient.

The big green tea tiger cub was revealed at the scene.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe: "The marshal is too meow." Grinding his claws

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
15.3K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...