✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

96

504 14 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 96

"Cerebellar Axe is so cute."

"She is 25 years old, not a little tiger." Qi Ming reminded him friendly, "This is cheating."

As one of his subordinates, he knows very well that Luo Lei, who is fighting as an adult, How ferocious it is, a huge flaming tiger four or five meters high, the kind that can breathe fire, with thick fangs and reflective claws.

Hua Xian stared at the bow-knotted tail, and looked at the tiger-headed plush several times: "It's not like the twenty-five ones, it looks younger."

Qi Ming: "She gets smaller because she is injured and mimics degeneration. I'm not cute anymore."

In order to defeat his love rival Plush, he took great pains.

I searched for a photo on the optical brain, a gigantic Qiongyan Tiger mimicry, and the information database of the Federation Legion recorded the mimicry of every officer and soldier, "Look, this is the adult mimicry of Lolei Dome.

" Leisurely leaned over to take a look, and saw a very strong tiger, majestic, with red fur around its neck, and the fur on its feet was also the color of flames, as if stepping on a burning cloud, the tiger's eyes were like the sky, and it chose a person. bite.

"So handsome!"

Is this the king of beasts? Just the photos, all exude a ferocious aura, "The baby body is soft and fluffy, and the adult body is handsome and compelling! You are worthy of being the military lady of the helmsman!" What to do

, I like it more.

Qi Ming: "..."

The marshal was tired.

Isn't he handsome? He is also very handsome! Daughter-in-law, why do you always praise other fluffy things?

In the next sentence, do you want to say that this is the love tiger of your dreams?

The little koala on the shoulder yawned: "Sister Xian, I'm sleepy."

Hua Xian's attention was drawn back, and she rubbed the head of the little plush koala, "I'm sleepy, I'll take you to sleep. "

Koalas definitely don't like to sleep in the house, they like to hang on the tree.

Around the eucalyptus forest, there are also floating forts and 24-hour automatic patrols by robots, which are very safe. On the top of the bamboo forest next door, there are also giant pandas Gun Gun, who like to sleep with bamboo, and can see hundreds of them every night. The happy community at home does not sleep, and they come to sleep with bamboo.

Hua Xian led Xilian to the eucalyptus forest, picked it up, and hung it on the branch.

Xiao Kao stretched out his hand and hugged the eucalyptus branch softly. His little head was bit by bit, dozing off, his eyelids drooped, and he fell asleep within half a minute.

Lush and lush woods, a little wind blowing at night, fluffy under the moonlight.

Hua Xian felt her heart was about to melt: "Sweet dream."

She turned her head and saw the giant pandas Gun Gun next door, they were not sleepy at all, some were eating bamboo, some were rolling, some were struggling Learn to climb a tree, but keep sliding down.

It's cute.

She ran to the hill next door, and a little panda cub saw her, ran over happily, and hugged her leg: "Lord Mayor, hold me." The adult giant

pandas told the young ones Cubs, it was the mayor who provided them with such a beautiful home. They didn't have to live in a small room on the planet of star gate B, and they had to save on drinking nutrients. Now that I have a secure job, a free big house, and can eat bamboo to improve my mental strength, I can't be too happy.

"Good~" Hua Xian possessed herself, picked up the giant panda cub who was pulling her leg, ruaed it twice, and it felt better than the little koala, ah, it really deserves to be my national treasure of Daxia.

A marshal was waiting for his wife at home. He thought she would come back after sending the little koala to the eucalyptus forest, and it would take ten minutes at most. Who knows—half an hour passed, Xiao Xian didn't come home; an hour passed, Xiao Xian still didn't come home.

Qi Ming checked the time frequently. Did he become an empty-nest butterfly before he got married?

It must have been captivated by the plush outside again.

There was no other way but to arrest them by myself.

Five minutes later, Qi Ming stood outside the bamboo forest and saw Hua Xiaoxian, holding one in his arms, another lying on his shoulders, and two big balls of hair at his feet, eating bamboo.

Little Butterfly Baoer: "..."

What can I do? I had to carry her home.

not for a while.

From the other side of the bamboo forest, there was a scream: "Let me down!"

The man's voice was low, with a hint of jealousy: "Don't let me go."

The little bee with good hearing opened the door of the hive, poked its head out, Peek in the direction of the sound. Seeing the marshal carrying their Lord Flower God on his shoulders, hugging him tightly, passing by the flower field, his sharp golden pupils swept towards the direction of the beehive.

The little bees were startled, quickly retracted their heads, and closed the door of the hive with a "bang".

See no evil.

*. *. *

Second day.

After Hua Xian woke up, she rubbed her eyes, remembering the experience of being carried back by someone last night, she couldn't help rubbing her forehead.

It's fine to be seen by the little bees. When I entered the door, I was also seen by the neighbor of the orange cat who lived opposite. Little Tachibana widened her curious eyes. The orange triangular cat's ears trembled and its paws pointed at shoot.

The little orange cat also learned badly.

"In the future, it's too late to indulge in plush smoking." Hua Xian concluded.

After returning home last night, she grabbed Little Butterfly Bo'er and stroked her blond hair for a while before being coaxed. Finally, she gave her a goodnight kiss and kissed her forehead lightly.

She remembered that Qi Ming blushed.

Then it stopped making trouble, turned into a butterfly, and landed on the vase in the living room, flapping its wings gently.

Early in the morning, Hua didn't see Qi Ming in the room when she was free, thinking that she must be busy, after all, she is a federal councilor and marshal, so she is always very busy at work.

She went to the cafeteria, had breakfast, drank stomach-warming porridge, ate a stick of boiled corn, and served it with some Chinese side dishes.

"Master, the soy sauce is almost used up again."

While gnawing on the corn, Jing Deng walked over with the fox's ear on his head, "The other seasonings are still enough, but the soy sauce is not enough." "

Soy sauce."

Hua Xian nodded, "Understood, I will go to the field to harvest the mature soybeans later, and make a batch of soy sauce."

This time I brought high-yielding soybean seeds, the main purpose of which is to make soy sauce and some soy products. Rich variety of dishes.

Jing Deng was happy: "That's great! Is the soy sauce made of soybeans? How should I do it?"

Hua Xian: "You need soybeans, flour, and Aspergillus

oryzae ." It was Oak, who was proficient in microbiology, and made a phone call: " The Aspergillus oryzae I asked you to prepare last time, how is the preparation?

"

When soy sauce is put in for fermentation, it is essential.

When Hua Xian returned to the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth last time, she looked up the information on making soy sauce, copied and printed it out, and brought it to Xingji.

Oak sent over five kilograms of Aspergillus oryzae: "Is that enough?"

Huaxian said, "It's enough, ten catties of soybeans, just put 4 grams of Aspergillus oryzae. These can be used for a long time."

She went to the farm.

The farm has 200,000 mu of wheat, 1,000 mu of rice, and more than 20 mu of soybean fields. The soybeans are now mature. The employees drove the harvester and harvested the soybeans. As it enters the mature stage, the leaves have begun to turn yellow.

Hua Xian shook the harvested pods and heard a sound, which meant that the soybeans had lost part of their moisture. When the pods were opened, the fruit inside was yellow.

She transported the harvested soybeans to the sun for half a day, and then sent them to the flour mill, where the pods were removed by machine. The yield per mu is about 500 to 600 catties, with more than 20 mu of land, a total of more than 10,000 catties of soybeans were harvested.

A part is left as a high-yielding soybean seed, and the next batch is sown and planted. She plans to double the production area and plant about 50 mu.

Considering the frequent expansion of the planting area, the farm has a lot of arable land, which will be reclaimed in advance, and the land will be purified in advance to remove the toxic substances that may be contained in the soil. When crops need to be planted, just sow seeds and transplant rice seedlings directly.

Two thousand catties of soybeans were transported to the Xingfu staff cafeteria, and the rest were temporarily stored in the warehouse.

Hua Xian took out the materials and methods for making soy sauce, and handed them to Jing Deng and Shuoling: "We can make some of them first, but if we want to make a large amount for a long time, we still need mechanical production. If the amount is large, we need to screen and grind soybeans. Crushing and steaming."

The factory manager Shuo Ling carefully studied the information given by Hua Xian, "Fermentation and pressing are needed, and finally there is a sterilization process. Aspergillus oryzae is used for fermentation, and can be put into it according to the mechanical program."

Machinery This field is not Hua Xian's specialty, just let the people from Shuguang Society study it.

Shuo Ling researched for about an hour, looking for the mechanical blueprints for making soy sauce in the ancient star period, improved and optimized them, painted and changed them on the blueprints, and added a lot of annotations, "There is also a browning reaction, which needs to be made The soy sauce is fermented to produce color..."

On the other side, on the second floor of the cafeteria, Hua Xian led the little fox apprentice to start making soy sauce, soaking the soybeans for an hour, and then steaming them in a pot, waiting to be cooked rotten.

The aroma of boiled soybeans wafts out from the high-pressure steam cooker.

While changing the picture, the director of the big white lion shrugged his nose: "It's quite delicious, can this soybean be eaten as a dish?"

Hua Xian: "Yes, I will make a soybean pig's trotter for everyone tonight."

In the farms on the side of the Sulu galaxy, among the livestock raised on a large scale, there is a kind of broad thorn pig, which is four or five times larger than the pigs on Earth. Its fur is black and thick, and there are barb-like wide thorns on its back. , with a fierce face and fangs. It is also one of the raw meat as a nutrient.

"Pig trotters?"

The director of the big white lion was very shocked, "Is that something edible? The wide thorn pig farms chop off the trotters and throw them away. Because the nutrient factory doesn't accept them at all." "It's edible

. , the collagen content is quite rich." Soybean trotters are very nutritious, especially the soup, which tastes good.

Beautifying and nourishing the skin, but also enriching X.

Well, these fluffy people probably don't need the latter function.

"Really." The director of the big white lion was dubious, "Pig trotters are ugly."

Hua Xian: "..."

I didn't realize that you are still a beauty control, and you also have requirements for the beauty of food ingredients. Don't you even eat the black-bone chicken, because the skin is black.

"Ah, Master, the soybeans are ripe."

"Well, take them out, mix them with flour and Aspergillus oryzae, and let them ferment for 24 hours." Hua Xian said while doing it herself.

The master and the apprentice were very busy, because the amount of soy sauce made was relatively large, so they cooked more soybeans. When mixing, pay attention to the ratio of flour to Aspergillus oryzae, it is all delicate work.

After the director of the Great White Lion made a remark about his dislike of pig's trotters, he continued to fight against the mechanical drawings.

Hua Xian and Jing Deng had been busy for more than two hours, only waiting for the soybean soy sauce to ferment tomorrow, and the master and apprentice went to the back kitchen on the first floor of the cafeteria to prepare soybean trotters.

There is no pig's trotter among the cooking ingredients in the back kitchen. Hua Xian made a phone call to Jiang's rabbit, and soon there was a rabbit from the farm, who brought the trotters of the wide thorn pig, and sent a hundred catties. The Jiang Rabbit insisted on not accepting the money, saying that the pig's foot was a part that no one wanted and was worthless.

Hua Xian gave the rabbit a box of biscuit snacks, the rabbit was so happy, after eating two pieces, he praised the deliciousness: "This taste is better than popcorn, mayor, when will you put it on the window of Xingbo? "

Hua Xian looked at the cookie in the rabbit's hand: "Do you really think it's better than popcorn?"

Jiang's rabbit nodded vigorously: "Yes!"

Jing Xiaohu also nodded: "I think so, popcorn It's not as delicious as cookies, master, you can let the happy bakery bake a lot of cookies with butter, white sugar, flour, and eggs."

Hua Xian accepted this suggestion: "Yes."

The bakery over there The oven, like the one in her small kitchen at home, is multifunctional. It can not only bake toast, but also bake biscuits, puffs, egg tarts and the like.

She made a phone call to the manager of the happy bakery, put the cookie matter on the agenda, and gave the milk processing factory that provided butter, the sugar factory that provided white sugar, and the farm that provided eggs , have sent orders.

The bakery is now being managed by Xia Ya's father, the patriarch of the giant panda race. It was Mr. Xia, a middle-aged giant panda with a very rigorous and loyal work attitude. His name was very special, Xia Hua.

Mr. Xia Hua received the mayor's order and immediately implemented it. Countless flour, butter, white sugar, and eggs were sent to the Happy Bakery for unified processing to produce yellow and sweet cookies, which were also boxed. The packaging box is similar to the last happy popcorn box, with a Q version of a small golden butterfly drawn on it, holding a cookie in its tiny claws.

Arrangements were made at the baking factory, and Hua Xian began to teach Jingdeng to make soybean trotters. This dish is actually not difficult. It needs to use green onions and ginger. Cut the trotters into small pieces. Lose. Add soybeans and stir fry over high heat.

The dishes are prepared very quickly, only about twenty minutes.

Jing Deng is also a quick learner. While frying vegetables on a high fire, he even secretly tasted them to satisfy his appetite: "Master, these soybeans are quite delicious."

Hua Xian: "That's natural. The bean sprouts from soybeans are more delicious."

Soybeans are mainly used for a wide range of purposes.

Jingdeng little fox added a small piece of pig's foot, put it in his mouth and chewed it: "Huh? It's very strong, and the taste is much better than I imagined!" Spit out the

bone, and added another piece, My mouth is full of oil.

In the evening, the canteen served a dish of soy and pig's trotters. Each employee who came to eat had a big spoonful of it. It looked fat but not greasy.

The employees were not interested in pig's trotters, but mainly in soybeans, because they could tell at a glance that they were new spiritual plants grown on the mayor's farm. Keep yelling, let Jingdeng put more soybeans.

"Stop shaking, look how many soybeans you threw for me?"

"It's too much, Xiaodeng, is it still my brother? Don't pick the vegetables and rice like this? It doesn't matter if the pig's feet are turned, you have to put Make up for me!"

The seal protested angrily, and sister Xuehu also wailed in displeasure.

Looking at this scene, Hua Xian felt a drop of cold sweat on his forehead, and suddenly felt that the little apprentice he had taken in had the demeanor of an aunt in the cafeteria of the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth when serving food for the employees.

She was eating delicious soy pork knuckles, with a bowl of ice porridge next to her.

"The weather seems to be getting hotter."

Hua Xian ate until his head was sweating.

"It's summer."

A handsome blond man sat across from him, holding a plate with fried noodles piled high on it. Immediately afterwards, Qi Ming took out a can of tomato sauce from his pocket, poured it all on the fried noodles, mixed it, bowed his head and began to snort.

Hua Xian: "..."

Recently, Little Butterfly Bo'er seems to be obsessed with ketchup. She eats noodles with ketchup, and eats rice with ketchup. The dozen or so cans of tomato sauce she makes at home are dwindling at a rate of one a day.

"Qinshan City is like spring all the year round, I thought there was no summer." Hua Xian wiped his sweat.

Planet S314 has a suitable climate all year round. Because it is far away from the war zone, there is almost no pollution, so the survival rate of spiritual plants is very high.

On the contrary, on the side of Capital Star, the soil conditions are poor and the pollution is serious. Although the soil and water quality have been purified by machine, it is still not as good as here. The most intuitive way is that Capital Star has passed the qualification certificate of spiritual planter and obtained approval to plant wheat and rice seedlings at home. There have been reports that someone has planted spiritual plant seedlings to death. The survival rate is less than 70%. The dead seedlings were tested and analyzed for elements, and the land chemical pollutants were detected.

While eating, Hua Xian browsed the information about the promotion of the federal spirit plant while surfing the brain.

After that 100 million seedlings, she would send a new batch of grain seedlings to the chairman's father almost every few days, and the price was still the lowest at 50 cents.

She saw a piece of news: "The Federal Council proposes that outside the capital planet, planets with less environmental pollution and better soil quality should be planted with spiritual plants." Qi Ming raised his head, with ketchup still staining his thin lips: "The

Council It has been passed, because planets with low rankings, underdeveloped economies and far away from the war zone have less pollution. Especially planets like S314, abandoned agricultural satellites, there are many abandoned agricultural satellites in the Sulu galaxy, all over the wasteland, There are no mineral resources, and there are few residents. The Federal Council has proposed 10 abandoned agricultural satellites as test sites for spiritual plant recovery."

Hua Xian: "This is a good idea."

She picked up a piece of pig's trotter and put it in the subject's bowl.

Qi Ming didn't seem to like pig's trotters, so he used a spoon to scoop up a spoonful of soybeans in her bowl, put it in his mouth, and it tasted delicious.

Hua Xian saw that Little Butterfly Baoer was picky about eating, so he said, "This pig's trotter can delay aging, beautify the skin, and replenish collagen."

Qi Ming raised his eyebrows: "I'm the youngest?"

Hua Xian: "..."

Seeing that she didn't speak, Qi Ming said, "Oh, I think I'm too old, so I don't go home at night, just to play with the young plush cubs."

Hua Xian almost choked.

Help, it's not over yet, didn't you give me a good night kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 567 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
10.9K 264 14
Y/N is fairly new at Windsor college, just transferring a little over a week ago. However, it was brought to her attention that she was meant to have...
97.2K 3.3K 30
OMEGAVERSE Arianna (Ari) Potter is the twin sister to the boy who lived. Raised in the basement of her aunt and uncle's house not knowing what runs...
50.8K 695 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...