✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

82

451 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 82

The drones obey and follow the female master absolutely.

The reason why Hua Xian said that was because she guessed that Miya's waiters could not be the only two in front of her. When Qi Ming called her before, she said that a bug ship was severely damaged and fled to the vicinity of the S star gate and the T star gate. It lost its track and disappeared in the tracking range. And it just so happened that three days after Qi Ming made the phone call, two powerful drones, with a broken wing, broken tail, and a dying female bee who was seriously injured and mentally exploded, appeared in Qinshan City on the S314 planet to ask for medicine.

So, can she guess that Mia is the owner of the bug ship that escaped from Qi Ming?

On that bug ship, there were other drones. This is a hidden danger!

Strictly speaking, the bees that escaped from this bug ship belonged to the defeated fleeers, and he had already joined the Federation Legion and belonged to Qi Ming's Shura Squad. If these bees fell into his hands, they would be prisoners!

How could the captives only catch three?

We must catch everything in one go to avoid future troubles. The bug ship that managed to evade Qi Ming's pursuit by some unknown method must also be captured.

"How can there be so many seventy-two male concubines?" Mia was a little embarrassed, "That's about sixty-nine waiters. They all voluntarily served me to give birth to the little bee. They are handsome, obedient and obedient. I've been kicked out of the Royal Bee Palace."

Hua Xian: "..."

I don't know why, but it seems that women have no regrets when they live like Miya. On the Zerg side, for some reasons, it is completely a matriarchal and female imperial imperial system.

"There are more than 60 drones. If Lord Flower God is willing to hire them, I can give them instructions and they will come within a day." Mia has

completely regarded the other party as a god she believes in.

Hua Xian made a request: "If you come, you must strictly abide by the terms of the contract, you must not hurt any Su Lu Xing people, you must not have any aggressive intentions towards Su Lu Xingxi, and you must not carry any hot weapons during work. 70% of the honey that comes out will be handed over, and 30% can be kept for your own use. If there is no accident, the honey can greatly improve the spiritual power, spiritual domain, and physique of your group." Just like carrots can improve rabbits,

catnip Raises cats, and bamboo raises pandas. These things play a vital role in the genetic evolution of species.

"I understand!"

Mia pondered these words seriously.

She had already signed the contract, and if she wanted to live in Lord Flower God's flower garden in the future, she had to abide by the terms of the contract.

"Although you were born in the Sulu galaxy, you are still willing to give the bee family living space and nectar, so that our family has the opportunity to evolve. I am really grateful. To be honest, since the interstellar flowers became extinct, my family has lost 100% of their lives. 95% of the clan members suffer from severe tyranny. They are so tyrannical that they feel uncomfortable all day without fighting. Adult honey bees will hate their fathers and aim to defeat their fathers; there are also many male bees who fight to become a waiter of the female master and tear each other up. , Hundreds of cases happen every day."

Jhin's expression on the side became subtle.

He and the queen bee have many offspring, at least a hundred, but more than half of them hate him, ten of them even came to assassinate him, but because of lack of strength, they were maimed by him instead.

The relationship between father and son in the Zerg is extremely weak. For the offspring, most of them are freed, and there is no feeling that blood is thicker than water. Most of the larvae worship and love their mother crazily, and obey their mother's orders.

The three bees all noticed that this huge flower field has a very high-tech automatic protection alarm system, with thousands of floating forts, and even every robot working in the field is a combat robot.

The muzzle of the fort was always aimed at the three of them.

The robot has also entered a state of alert. One of the sprinklers is watering the flowers, and the other hand has turned into a beam machine gun. The eyes of the robot are blinking red, staring at the three of them.

The reason why the cannon was not fired or fired was because the controller was in Hua Xian's hands. Hua Xian only needs to press the button, without even using mental power, and the three bees will die without a place to bury them.

Jhin is very clear that this "labor" contract is the captive clause.

Because these robots and floating turrets all have the logo of the Federation Pivotal Society, which is exactly the same as the inverse cross logo on Qi Ming's Amentis and every battleship and mech he leads!

"How did you sneak into Qinshan City with your female master and a B-rank drone?" Hua Xian began to interrogate the S-rank drone, "Qinshan City is guarded by federal troops. How did you break in?"

"My mecha has a hidden energy field device, which can be invisible to avoid tracking." Jhin confessed directly, "I didn't go to the space station in Qinshan City where the army is stationed." Hua Xian: "Contract terms, part-time

jobs During this period, it is forbidden to carry hot weapons."

Jhin: "..."

Mistake.

This... the contract is simply a trap!

He said helplessly: "Hiding in a cave on a barren mountain 9,863 meters away."

Hua Xian gave instructions to the members of the pro-guards to go to the given location and capture the Zerg mecha.

"Zerg Mecha?"

Brothers A Nuo and Asen were shocked. The two were still eating puffs. "A Zerg has sneaked into Qinshan City? Mayor, are you okay! Let the brothers go there!

" Xian: "It's okay, it's under control, the bees are in the eggshell automatic system in the flower garden, and more than two thousand floating guns are aiming at it."

Visiting the flower fields is one aspect of abducting bees to work, but controlling the thermal weapons is the main thing.

Huatian is the place with the most complete weapon facilities and the strongest attack power in Qinshan City. Calling the guards over was not as fast as Huatian's automatic floating turret and robot beam gun.

Miya is still seriously injured, and it is impossible for her wings and tail needles to grow back in half a year, and she only took one of the spiritual medicine, which must be taken for two consecutive weeks to cure it. She said so much just now , already feeling deeply exhausted at this moment: "Master Huashen... Are you the Federation Army?"

Hua Xian: "Yes."

There is nothing to hide, the forts are all secretly aiming.

The logo of the Federation is also hanging everywhere, pharmaceutical factories, flower shops, you can see it everywhere.

Mia sighed: "I, I am the patriarch of the generation of the Bee Clan. The reason why I supported the rebel army at the E Star Gate of the Sulu Galaxy is because they promised to provide our Clan with a resource-rich 1. A planet with a suitable climate. In the Zerg galaxy, there are hundreds of billions of planets, but only a few hundred are suitable for habitation, and the environment is relatively harsh. Among the four major Zerg tribes, the resources of several planets of the Bee tribe have been scarce, and they cannot support 200. It's been a year."

The voice of the female queen bee became sad, "Can you imagine that in two hundred years, the planet where our family lives will collapse. Now on the planet of the bee family, many space supply stations and space ladders have been established , just to prevent the planet from collapsing, and let the people temporarily emigrate there."

Hua Xian was not too surprised when he heard the other party confess his identity.

As expected.

To have an S-level drone messenger, this seriously injured female bee should be 2S, and in the bee clan, there is only one 2S, and that is the chief bee queen.

"Man-made supply stations and ladders can only be used as a short-term emergency. We must find new habitable planets. Therefore, the Zerg invaded everywhere and attacked the Sulu Galaxy for many years. inhabited planet."

"Why do you use such an extreme way of aggression? Perhaps, you can try to cooperate with the Sulu galaxy." "I tried it, but the white-clothed

Zerg commander we sent to the peace talks, just got off the spaceship and entered the capital star of the Sulu galaxy. Killed by the high-level of the Star Federation Legion in the capital."

Miya's voice was full of exhaustion, "And, more than one."

Hua Xian fell silent.

The two armies did not kill each other when they fought.

She seemed to have heard Qi Ming mention that there was a 2S-level extreme berserk colonel named Odin who wanted to replace him in the Federation Legion, and he beheaded a Zerg envoy who came to negotiate.

The hatred between the two sides is deep-rooted, but things like war, if not stopped, will only cause a greater, never-ending cycle of revenge.

"I don't deny that I have killed many Federation soldiers and people from Sulu, but they have also killed many of our clansmen, and the number is even greater. If the Lord Flower God can intervene and guarantee the supply of pollen and nectar to our clan in the future, I will give The future of the bee tribe provides living space, I am willing to lead the tribe, submit to you, strictly abide by the promise of not hurting any Sulu star, immediately withdraw the army, and cancel all assistance to the rebel army at the E star gate." This

war , is the civil strife in the Sulu galaxy.

The master of Star Gate E, leading some planet masters, wanted to go out independently, set up a rebel army, and took the initiative to treason, got in touch with the Zerg queen bee, and offered a price of a resource-rich planet in exchange for the queen bee's military assistance.

Mia funded a lot of high-tech hot weapons for the rebel army, and personally brought a team of bee tribe troops over, about ten bug ships.

As a result, Marshal Qi Ming of the Sulu galaxy was too capable in combat, and he blew up seven of her ten bug ships and captured two of them. Only her main ship escaped, and tens of thousands of bee soldiers died. .

She is the patriarch of the bee clan.

For the future of the whole family, for a complete resource-rich and inhabitable planet, she felt that a certain degree of sacrifice was acceptable.

"Pollen is really useful for the bee clan. Jin and Du's mental domain has been automatically expanded by one level."

Three hours ago, these two waiters had secretly reported to her.

Hua Xian raised her eyebrows: "So, pollen is enough? I thought it was necessary to brew honey."

Miya: "According to the ancient records of the bee tribe, the honey brewed from real flowers can cure the tyranny of our family and prolong the life of the bees. Pollen can make the spiritual realm evolve. As a queen bee, even if I am a prisoner of the federal army, I work in the flower fields, and I am ridiculed and ridiculed by other Zerg branches, but I don't care, I can make my race have a different life. future."

She gave instructions through the Zerg's optical brain.

She aided the rebels for the benefit and for the future of the Bee Clan; if she cooperates with Lord Flower God now, the benefits will be greater, and the Bee Clan can have a better future, so she will naturally make a choice.

*. *. *

Planet E0068.

On the battlefield where the rebel army and the federal army are fighting.

"It's not good, door master, the honeycomb system on the starship suddenly failed in an instant! All the starships funded by the queen bee showed that they could no longer be activated. After one hour, they will enter the self-destruct mode!" The driving captain of the rebel army

, Looking at the main operating screen of the out-of-control starship, his eyes were red, and he yelled to contact the leader of the rebel army, that is, the master of Stargate E, "The queen bee has not kept her word, she has revoked our access to these starships! "

"What?"

In the call video, the E star gate master turned black, "That cousin! She wants a planet, and she has already negotiated to give her planet E8001. How can she go back on her word? Could it be that she doesn't like it enough?" , want two planets?"

The captain of the rebel army was sweating profusely: "What should we do now, door master, the queen bee refused to contact us. She gave us an hour to evacuate. Within an hour, our army must leave these planets. Evacuate from the ship, otherwise we will be killed by the self-detonation program of the starship. But if there is no starship funded by the queen bee, how can we fight Qi Ming?" The master of star E, that is, the leader of the rebel army, cursed and said

, All kinds of insulting words in the text, cursing the queen bee, frantically poking the queen bee's contact information on the optical brain, but it was useless, and the other party refused to respond.

"Evacuate out! Bastard, temporarily turn against the water!"

"Oops, boss, those mechas funded by the queen bee are all red, and the hive system self-destructs and can no longer be used!" "

Bitch!"

The rebels The leader went crazy with anger, and the rebel army fell into unprecedented chaos and panic, and they evacuated from the starship one after another.

at the same time.

Qi Ming from the opposite camp was in the main cabin of the Amentis.

The subordinate was in front of the main console, observing the movement of the rebel army, and suddenly reported: "Master Marshal, the rebel army seems to be crazy. They ran out of the starship. Without the shelter of the starship aided by the Zerg, they would not be able to survive." Is there a live target?"

"Run out?"

Qi Ming frowned slightly, "What's going on?"

Interstellar wars are basically fought in starships, which are equipped with cationic city-destroying cannons and various beam cannons. , as well as frigates, mechas, and fighter jets. A starship can carry 10,000 to 20,000 soldiers.

There is no difference between abandoning the starship and coming out to die.

"I don't know, it's so strange. Will the rebels find that they can't fight and surrender?"

An hour later.

Stranger things happened.

"Master Marshal, the starships that the rebel army just withdrew from just now blew themselves up! They were blown up to ashes."

The Federal Army was stunned.

Through the control screen, I watched the starships of the rebel army blow up one by one, and the mushroom clouds rose into the sky one by one. The starship of the rebel army was parked at sea, and at this moment, that piece of sea was almost turned into a sea of ​​flames.

"The reason why this wave of rebels is difficult to fight is because they have colluded with the queen bee on the Zerg side, and the starships that have been assisted by the queen bee are equipped with a honeycomb system. poison."

"They lost their starship, isn't that the same as beating their son?" "

Marshal, although it's a bit strange, this is a good opportunity!"

...

Although Qi Ming was suspicious, he was calmer: "The hundred ships have The starship of the honeycomb system should have started the self-destruction process. The leader of the rebel army will not self-destruct, so the only possibility is that the cooperation between the queen bee and the leader of the rebel army has terminated, and the starship was destroyed by remote control." Why did the queen bee suddenly rebel

? ?

He doesn't understand.

He beat that woman very miserably, even if she didn't die, most of her life was lost, her wings were broken, her tail needle was broken, and his pupil technique attack almost shattered the opponent's eyebrows and spiritual domain.

Now is not the time to think about these things—

"The whole army goes out! Pursue the rebel army! Capture the leader of the rebel army alive!"

Qi Ming ordered in a deep voice.

More than 400 federal fleets set off at the same time, and pursued in the direction where the rebel army was withdrawing. All the way like a broken bamboo, a complete victory!

In the evening, the second-in-command of the E star gate rebel army, that is, the planet master of planet E0068, was captured, and the first in command was the E-star gate master, who was still on the run.

Hundreds of thousands of rebel troops have been routed and in chaos, and hundreds of thousands have been captured.

when it gets dark.

After Qi Ming finished interrogating Wan Rebel's second in command, he suddenly received a phone call.

It was Hua Xian calling.

The war to put down the rebellion at Stargate E lasted for half a month, and this was the first time she contacted herself.

Qi Ming was physically and mentally exhausted after a day of fighting, but when he got on the phone and saw the figure of his sweetheart, he couldn't help but feel refreshed and refreshed.

"Little Butterfly Bao'er, there is something I have to tell you."

"Say it."

Qi Min felt inexplicably comfortable when he heard this address, and his expression softened a bit.

Hua Xian: "Eh...then what. It's me, I just captured a big bug ship."

Qi Ming: "!!!"

Bug ship?

captured?

He thought he had heard it wrong, and was extremely shocked. Who would have thought that Hua Xian's next sentence would be: "It's about as big as a mountain, and the space station in Qinshan City won't even be able to hold it." Qi Ming looked at Hua Xiao in disbelief

. Xian, moved away, and the scene in the space station of Qinshan City behind her appeared in the video.

A huge main bug ship was smashed in the center, distorting a huge dark tower hole, the metal armor next to it was twisted and melted, a part of the broken pipe was exposed, and almost three parts of the gun ports on both sides of the bug ship were destroyed Second, isn't this the main bug ship that the queen bee was on that he tracked for a day and a night?

"Xiao Xian, you leave quickly! There are Zergs inside, they will hurt you!"

Qi Min stood up abruptly, hissing loudly.

Hua Xian: "Don't get excited, everything is under control."

She pointed to the main wormship, the wide-open gate passage, the drones came down from the main wormship one by one, the thirteen members of the Shura team, and some veterans, assigned The federal army at the space station in Qinshan City has a total of four to five thousand people, guarding the exit of the main bug ship, and arresting the drones as soon as they come out.

The drone was arrested, handcuffed, and said aggrievedly: "Why did you arrest me? The queen bee asked me to come. Didn't I agree not to fight, have pollen to eat, can cure tyranny, and sign a contract to work for Lord Flower God?" Is it?"

Another drone male concubine, with fair complexion and beautiful oval face, with big eyes and watery eyes: "Didn't the queen bee blew up the starship at the E star gate and surrendered? Can you?" Can't you be gentle with the worker bees?"

Qi Ming: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
79.1K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
34.4K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...