✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

77

489 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 77

Huaxian froze for a moment while eating popcorn, and after two seconds: "Well, I'm a little worried. I read on the news that the rebel army has won the support of the Zerg, and they are going to destroy the largest power furnace system on planet E0068, which seems to be the planet The largest energy facility."

Sister Fox licked her pink meat pad: "What you see on the news is what the Federation wants you to see. Maybe the power furnace system has been destroyed, and the planet is half-destroyed It's gone."

She picked up another box of popcorn and started to eat it, "I think the relationship between you and Qi Ming is a little different from before."

Hua Xian: "..."

She felt that Sister Fox was right. Things between men and women seem to be particularly sensitive.

Sister Fox narrowed her eyes. Seeing Hua Xian didn't want to say more, she didn't ask any more questions. She lowered her head and continued to eat popcorn. Anyway, there is something delicious.

Just at this time.

seeing Hua Xian didn't want to say more, she didn't ask any more questions. She lowered her head and continued to eat popcorn. Anyway, there is something delicious.

Just at this time.

The Interstellar News Channel broadcast another interview.

War reporters photographed a federal soldier whose face was covered in cannon fodder and blood. He rescued seven or eight ordinary citizens into the nearest shelter, and sent a young mother whose arm was broken to the military doctor. When she went there for treatment, the young mother cried out in pain, but held her young child tightly with the other hand, refusing to let go. The military doctor stopped the bleeding, administered anesthesia, and prepared for the operation.

The child was only four or five years old, and he looked frightened and burst into tears. He was relatively thin and his stomach was rumbling.

The federal soldier looked very fierce, but he took out a box of fresh milk and two slices of toast from the package, and handed them over: "If you are very hungry, eat this, kid." Four or five-year-old

child He was stunned, looking at the fresh milk and toast in his arms, looking at a loss.

The federal soldier smiled, and helped the child insert the fresh milk into the straw, toasted the bread and tore open the bag: "You can eat it directly. This is given to the soldiers by the wife of the marshal. It is very delicious." The child took a sip of the fresh

milk , Forgot to shed tears: "Drink well!"

Gulp, gulp, drank most of the bottle.

Bite another big mouthful of toast bread, the soft and silky taste is a huge stimulus to the child who has only drank nutritional supplements: "How can there be such a delicious thing? Thank you, uncle." The federal soldier's

face It was cannon fodder and bloodstains, but his eyes were extremely soft, and he gently rubbed the child's head.

The war reporter recognized it: "Isn't this the happy fresh milk that is enjoyed very freely in the upper circles of the capital star? A box of 1,000 star coins is a luxury." The soldier's skin was dark, and he smiled and showed his white teeth:

" It was given by the Marshal's wife, and each of the federal troops on this expedition was given four boxes for free. Each person was given four bags of toast." The

reporter looked shocked: "Four boxes per person? It's just fresh milk. Four thousand star coins per person, millions of troops... God! How much is that?!"

The soldier said seriously; "She is a very generous woman who silently supported the marshal and aided in the war. That kind of heart, not with Money can be measured!"

...

Hua leisure in front of the TV, helping the forehead.

Sister Fox squeaked and ate the popcorn: "Madam Marshal, hehe~ Xiaoxian, you are going to be popular, believe it or not, within a quarter of an hour after this news is broadcast, you will definitely have a place in Xingbo's hot search." Huaxian

: "I just want to give them something to eat and boost their morale. How can I expect them to talk nonsense in front of the TV."

Sister Fox showed a meaningful smile: "The morale is boosted well. Ten thousand federal troops, remember you and thank you."

She finished eating the can of popcorn, drank a cup of scented tea, and her belly was swollen.

He slumped on the sofa, his big fluffy tail flicked.

Start to log in to the optical computer.

"Oh, it's the number one most searched, the marshal's wife is supporting the front-line federal army."

Sister Fox started surfing Xingbo enthusiastically, "Xiao Xian, you can come and see it, the discussion is intense."

Hua Xian: "Don't watch."

Sister Fox has already started to read with great interest—

"I'm sorry Master Xian, when Happy Fresh Milk first came out, I insulted you on Xingbo, please accept my spiral sliding kneeling. You are not just bad money, you are truly righteous."

"I'm sorry Mr. Xian, oh no, maybe it should be called Mrs. Marshal, I shouldn't be so superficial and think you are a profiteer. You funded the supplies of the Federal Army, Let alone tens of billions."

"I'm sorry Madam Marshal, you launched the L-1234 potion specially for people with 0 mental power, and now 60 million bottles have been sold with premium money, saving 60 million people. You are a true philanthropist, and I shouldn't have scolded you for hype when L-1234 was released."

"Sixty million bottles of medicine, four million boxes of fresh milk, four million bags of toast, those who are still alive Marshal's girlfriend fan, if you can give so much material back to Sulu galaxy, then I will admit you, otherwise please shut your stinking mouth." "Look at Xiaoxian, ah, so many people support

you , to say good things for you." Sister Fox was moved, "Your image in the entire Sulu galaxy has grown taller. Every time I saw someone scolding you, I wanted to rush up to the lane. Look Look, this group apology posture, this whole row of kneeling expressions, how pleasing to the eye."

Hua Xian: "..."

Although I am very happy to get support, these people on Xingbo, one by one, are marshals and wives. What to do?

Forced marriage?

"Qi Ming is such a scheming butterfly. I guess he must have deliberately declared to millions of soldiers that his wife and his wife gave them to everyone when he delivered fresh milk and toast." Sister Fox curled her lips, expressing disdain .

Hua Xian: "He, really said that?"

Sister Fox clapped her paws: "Two hundred and five percent!"

Hua Xian pondered for a while, and it seemed inappropriate to only deliver food to the frontline soldiers, because the local residents of E0068 suffered more. Stargates in the Sulu Galaxy have already started donating money and supplies to the citizens of Battlefield Planet.

Hua Xian took a look at his wealth value. When he expanded the space before, there were tens of billions left. In recent days, he sold a lot of fresh milk, perfume, and medicine, and his wealth value increased to 100 billion.

"This money is too much to spend."

"Don't force me to beat you." Elder sister Fox showed her paw.

"How much is appropriate to donate to planet E0068?"

"It is not recommended to donate money, because you don't know how many times the money will change hands in the end, and who will go into their pockets. If you donate tens of millions, it is very likely that the planet E0068 will actually be used in the end." There are less than a million refugees."

"Then donate supplies." Hua Xian realized.

She ordered 100 million star coins of nutritional supplements from the local nutritional supplement factory in Qinshan City, and had the cruise ship No. 888 directly transport them to planet E0068.

Fresh milk and toast are luxuries for refugees, and they are not as real as the most basic nutrients.

In this case, the home is broken, fleeing from place to place, hiding in shelters, and probably not getting enough to eat.

Captain Lei Zhe did not leave the station with Qi Ming, he was in charge of piloting No. 888, and this spaceship has become Huaxian's exclusive transport plane: "Madam Marshal, you are truly extremely generous! Refugees from Planet E0068 will definitely be very grateful Yours!"

Hua Xian's forehead was throbbing with blue veins; "Don't call me that."

Captain Lei Zhe chuckled: "Marshal's wife, don't be embarrassed, everyone already knows it, and it's been exposed on the star network, you and Marshal's hidden marriage I saw two little butterflies, don't worry, the Federation Legion will support you!"

Hua Xian: "..."

Sure enough, let's live on another planetary plane.

Ah yes.

Almost back to Earth.

Just in time, taking advantage of the embarrassment, I hurried back to my hometown to hide, and brought in a batch of new seeds and goods by the way.

"Sister Xian, I'm going back to the Federal Military Academy." The giant panda girl was also in the space station, pulling a suitcase, looking at Huaxian reluctantly, "We have a chance, and we will go to the Dream Plane to form a team for a trial. The team was taken by Shabi, he is the strongest."

Hua Xian took out a piece of bamboo, stuffed the giant panda girl's mouth, and stuffed a few packs of snacks into her arms: "Bon voyage."

Don't put that shameful team Name, shout out so loudly!

The soldiers stationed at the space station all turned their heads to look at it.

The four-tailed cat carried a bag, held it back for a long time, and said, "I'm leaving too, sister Xian."

Hua Xian took out a bag of catnip leaves and handed it to him: "Take it and suck it for fun, don't talk to sister." You are polite."

Since you call me sister so sincerely, sister can't be stingy.

Rafal's four cat tails happily arranged into water plants: "I will come back."

Hua Xian: "..."

Let's all go, don't force me to use a big iron pot to drive you to the spaceship.

*. *. *

After sending the two big plush siblings to school, Hua Xian returned to Happy Flower House, feeling relieved.

"This time, what should I bring back to Earth?"

She pondered for a while, thinking that they always sell rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Two or three times is fine, but if there are too many times, it will attract people's attention and cause trouble.

"It's not necessary to buy a courtyard house. Maybe I can often change places to live. Or, do something that is meaningful to the world in my hometown." In Sulu Galaxy, she helped many people, especially

for Mental power is 0 this group.

But here comes the problem again.

On the side of the galaxy, Qi Ming helped her escort her, so she could go smoothly, but on the side of the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, it was different. She took out some things, technologies, blueprints, etc. from the interstellar side, What if I was arrested for research?

Once caught, the Klein bottle may be confiscated, never come back, never see Qi Ming again...

No way!

After thinking about it for a while, she called the director of Shuoling: "Is there a program that the other party can't track and locate me when I send something online?" "Yes, Madam

Marshal, you mean military anti-tracking Buzzer? Agents sent by the Federation to carry out special missions often use this kind of device."

"Another name, I'll give you two boxes of popcorn."

"Ah, I'm sorry, Lord Mayor!" Shuo Lingqian His blue eyes lit up, and two fluffy white lion ears appeared on his head, "Do you need a military anti-tracking buzzer? I'll send it to you right away. There are several idle ones in the branch." "

Okay Yes."

Hua Xian hung up the phone.

She searched for some information, downloaded and printed it.

Soon, the factory manager Shuoling sent her the military anti-tracking buzzer: "Mayor, here it is."

Huaxian stuck the kawaii little blue dolphin pendant and fell into deep thought: "Why is it a little different from what I imagined?"

"Oh, this is for the convenience of hiding. It can be used as a keychain or a hanging ornament, so no one will notice its abnormality." Shuo Ling smiled, " Did you notice the bump on the little dolphin's tail? That's the switch."

Followed.

Shuo Ling took out another tube of lipstick and handed it over, "This is a female agent trained by the Federal Army. It is another kind of equipment commonly used for self-defense." Shuo Ling unscrewed the lipstick

cap.

A red light beam flew out from inside, "swiped" the ground, and cut Hua Xian's table in half, and cut the floor half a meter deep.

"This is the beam blade, handsome or not? The marshal asked me to customize it for you, for self-defense." "...

Thank you." Hua Xian took it, "There is no need to pay for the table, just paste the floor."

The big white lion is at her house , Smudged the floor all afternoon, ate three boxes of popcorn, two bags of cookies, and left with a box of egg tarts in his mouth.

After returning to the Shuguang branch, the big white lion proudly showed off to his subordinates: "Actually, I can fix it in 20 minutes, but I don't want to. I deliberately repaired the floor for a few hours. They gave me a few extra boxes of food."

The members of the commune envied and hated, expressing that they also wanted to paste the floor for the mayor.

The giant panda apprentice on the side agreed: "The mayor is really soft-hearted. My sister is going to the Federal Military Academy. She also packed several boxes of food for her sister, and stuffed a box of fresh milk in the suitcase." The big white lion pointed at the egg

tart : "Don't underestimate this, maybe it won't be long before it will be on the market, it will be more expensive than fresh milk, and it will be better-selling than fresh milk. There are also cookies and popcorn on the market."

* . *. *

Hua Xian installed some things in the space, and then carried out the anchor point jump and traversed.

She was surprised to find that after the level of mental power increased, the dizziness during teleportation disappeared.

This time, the time travel was quite smooth.

Hua Xian woke up from the apartment in Daxia Kingdom, holding the Klein bottle in one hand, lying on the soft bed.

She turned on Earth's mobile phone and found that there were many messages on WeChat, several of which were sent by Mr. Gu, either inviting her to a meal or inviting her to some top jewelry exhibition.

"Why hasn't he given up yet?"

Hua Xian is really not interested in the 35-year-old golden bachelor, "Too old, I don't like old men."

This time there is a full five cubic meters of space, which is very large, and she can buy it to her heart's content!

Hua Xian got up, and first went to the supermarket not far from the community to make purchases.

"Scallions, ginger, chili peppers, peppercorns, all of them are there, so you don't need to buy them." She stopped at the place where soy sauce was sold, reached out, and took a big 1750ml bottle of soy sauce, "How about you get some soybeans and plant them yourself, Use wheat, soybeans, and salt to ferment and make homemade soy sauce. No matter how much you buy, it will never be enough. Soybeans can also be used to make some soy products, such as bean curd and tofu. In this way, the types of vegetables that can be fried can be increased a lot It

takes time for soybeans to grow, so she took twenty bottles of soy sauce, forty bottles of vinegar, forty bottles of cooking wine, forty bags of monosodium glutamate, and several bags of cumin powder.

There is no need to take white sugar anymore. The sugarcane field in Qinshan City has also expanded the planting area, planting 20 mu, which is specially sent to the sugar factory to produce white sugar and brown sugar.

"By the way, there are also lactic acid bacteria fermentation stock solution and compound lactic acid bacteria powder. Buy some." She found the corresponding area and took dozens of bottles. "You can use fresh milk to ferment lactic acid bacteria to make yogurt.

" The milk is also too boring, so you can expand it and develop it in the direction of yogurt. Definitely more popular than fresh milk.

With so many seasonings, half of the shelves in the supermarket were almost emptied, and everyone around her looked at her with strange eyes.

Hua Xian doesn't mind, and directly pushes self-service payment.

He carried the things home and threw them directly into the five cubic meter space.

Immediately afterwards, Hua Xian hailed a car and went straight to the nearest farmer's market, arriving in twenty minutes. It was still the familiar seed shop, and the owner was a solid and honest middle-aged uncle.

"What does the girl need this time?"

"High-yielding soybean seeds."

"How much?"

"500 catties." There is a lot of space, so you can buy more.

"Okay, the high-yielding soybean seeds cost seven yuan a catty, a total of three thousand and five." The uncle shopkeeper came out dragging two big sacks.

Hua Xian looked around: "Watermelon seeds?"

The uncle asked: "Do you need some? Planting some big watermelons is also pretty good, 35 yuan a catty."

"Two catties."

Hua Xian thought about it, One mu of watermelon field can grow about 1,500 to 2,000 watermelons, about 91,000 watermelons per catty, and more than ten mu of watermelons per catty. I planted peach trees on the mountain before, but the peach trees have just germinated, grown into trees, blossomed and bear fruit, and it is still early. Watermelons must be faster than peach trees.

The final payment was 3,570 yuan.

She walked inside. The place where she bought bamboo last time, this shop specializes in selling all kinds of saplings and young tree plants.

Bamboo can develop the mental power of giant pandas.

Carrots can develop the mental domain of rabbits.

Catnip can open up the spiritual domain of the cat family.

If you think about it from this point of view, Hua Xian has a certain consideration in choosing tree species: "I remember, when I checked the information of K Fragrance Club before, it said that Sandy Lev is a descendant of the Lev family on planet S314. And The Lev family, their imitation passed down from generation to generation, is a koala."

The owner of planet S314 is a big koala.

There are countless koalas in the Lev family.

Hua Xian felt that running Qinshan City by herself would inevitably meet with the family of the owner of planet S314 in the future: "Koalas seem to eat eucalyptus leaves." "Yes, they only eat eucalyptus

leaves." The owner recognized She, "Aren't you the girl who bought the bamboo whip last time?"

"Yes, boss, do you sell eucalyptus in your store?"

"For sale. This kind of tree is the fastest growing tree in the world. It can grow three to four centimeters in a day if it is kept well. And it is not easy to grow insects." "

Then I want a thousand eucalyptus saplings."

The shopkeeper saw that it was a big deal , Immediately beaming with joy, he went into the warehouse and brought her a thousand eucalyptus saplings. Hua Xian took a look, and found that the saplings fit well. Fortunately, the space was wide enough.

She carried a thousand eucalyptus saplings, together with the five hundred catties of high-yielding soybean seeds, to the hired car.

Then go deep into the market and go buy flowers.

This time, she chose poppies and sunflowers.

Suddenly remembered the small lake: "Why don't you plant some lotus flowers, and you can harvest some lotus seeds and lotus roots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
15.3K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
75.6K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...