✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

76

496 10 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 76

Hua Xian was making arrangements over there, and the phone had just hung up.

I felt a heat source approaching from behind.

Tighten your waist.

A pair of powerful arms, circling from behind, white military uniform, dark black gold cuffs, slender fingers with thin calluses from holding guns all year round, and circles of marks made by tree vines on the wrists, unhealed, glowing Imaginative light red.

"It doesn't need to be so expensive."

Qi Ming whispered in her ear.

Hua Xian didn't push him away: "Yes, anyway, there are a lot of stocks in the factory warehouse. You can bring them to the accompanying army for extra meals, and they will be very happy." She remembered that the

federal army loves toast. Just treat it as an extra meal.

Qi Ming rubbed her sideburns affectionately: "The personal guards are left for you, and they will protect you in case of danger. If you have anything to do, you can contact me. If you don't receive a response, call your father immediately."

There will inevitably be fierce battles to put down the rebels. It is impossible for him to guarantee that he can respond to her in time when he is fighting on the front line. The military situation is overwhelming.

"Don't worry, I'm A-level myself, and I can protect myself. I watched the situation of the E star gate broadcast so seriously on TV..." "The

actual situation is ten times more serious than that, at least the one I received this morning The information is like this." Qi Ming took a deep breath, and his tone was inexplicably solemn, "The TV news broadcast has been beautified, in order to stabilize the overall situation, and prevent the citizens of the Federation from having excessive panic." Hua Xian struggled slightly,

not Too used to being so close to men.

Although, the last time I slept in the same bed, she was still tied up...

Qi Ming pressed a light kiss on the top of her hair, and then let go. He will never force her, as long as she shows a little The meaning of not being happy is that I was moved in my heart just now, and when the emotion came, I wanted to hug her impulsively: "Wait for me to come back." One month is fine,

if the front line expands, he is likely to see her in three or four months Not her anymore.

"En."

Hua Xian nodded, and she suddenly remembered that the last time he left, he gave her the guardian stone of Beinz Snow Lake, but the last time he came back half a month ago.

Since when did she acquiesce that he could come back to her at any time?

He regards this place as a harbor, as his home, and he is more diligent than going back to Qi's old house in Capital Star. The speaker's father complained when talking on the phone, saying that Little Butterfly doesn't want his father when he grows up.

"I'll have a video conference."

Qi Ming saw the invitation on the light brain, and his expression became serious.

Hua Xian didn't bother him, and left the living room to him. She went to the small kitchen in the garden in the backyard by herself, and took out flour, butter, eggs, and white sugar: "Make a cookie." Before that, she was going to wait for Qi Ming to eat

it Enough rice crackers, let's make cookies for a change.

Now that people are leaving, it's a small parting gift.

Hua Xian took out a few pieces of butter produced by the milk processing factory. After the butter was fully softened, he used an egg beater and added very fine white sugar into it while beating. Continue to stir, and finally add flour, put them into small cookie molds in the oven and decorate flowers, with oil-absorbing paper in the small mold, press the oven button, and bake at high temperature.

Outside the window, there are two last quarter moons, and the starry sky is quiet.

The air smells of butter, cookies, and flowers.

Hua Xian seriously recalled the details of getting along with Qi Ming in the past three months, listening to his extremely serious voice not far from the next door, intermittently, he was deploying troops, forming a cruise ship formation, and ordering his subordinates to release on planet E0068 Global alert communication, formulating a combat strategy, how to take back the transmission tower...

She remembered his confession a few days ago.

The meeting lasted for about two hours, and Hua Xian had already baked several crops of cookies.

She tasted a piece, and the taste was not much different from the cookies in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth. The only shortcoming was that it was a little bit mushy the first time it was baked, but the next few times it was a success.

I put the cookies into a food box piece by piece, and baked several catties.

After the meeting, Qi Ming pushed open the backyard door and found that the light in the small kitchen was still on, so he walked over to check, "What are you up to?" "

Cookies, I used to like to eat them. Stomach feeling."

Hua Xian stuffed the cookie box into his hand.

Qi Ming looked at her expectant eyes, his heart softened, he picked up a piece, put it in his mouth, it was crispy and sweet: "I like it, it's better than popcorn."

Hua Xian took out the other boxes of cookies , also helped him stuff it into the box, and moved it to the car: "If you like, I can cook it for you every day when you come home from the war." Qi Ming noticed that she said "go

home" , "Everyday"

The sweetness of the cookies spread from between the lips and teeth all the way to the bottom of my heart: "Then I will take it as your promise."

Before getting in the car and leaving.

The marshal left such a sentence.

Hua Xian froze on the spot, watching the car go away, stood at the door for a long time without moving, until the car left the corner of the street in the seventh district, the exhaust gas was no longer visible.

Qi Ming wouldn't let her take it off, it's already early morning. In the middle of the night in Qinshan City, the law and order were not so safe.

"My lord mayor, you haven't slept yet."

The orange cat brother from the small supermarket opposite, wearing cartoon pajamas, holding a basin of hot water in his hand, greeted her with a smile, "It's late at night, so go to bed early. Otherwise Your partner will be worried."

Hua Xian: "Er... my partner..."

On the pajamas of the little orange cat brother, there is a cute cartoon cat, and he also has a pair of orange ears on his head, shaking: "Yes, don't you two have a very good relationship, and you have lived together for a long time. He My son came to see me at noon, and asked the neighbors to take care of you, he is going on a long trip."

Hua Xian's heart beat wildly: "Got it."

She went back to the small bedroom to sleep.

The orange cat brother came back to the house with a hot water basin, and saw the thirteen-year-old orange cat sister, nestled on the soft chair cushion, and yawned: "Let me just say, that very handsome big brother , is the target of the mayor's sister, look, the mayor didn't deny it just now."

Brother Orange Cat said helplessly: "You girl, go to bed, you have to go to school tomorrow. I've done the transfer procedures for you, tomorrow you You can go to the better Qinshan No. 2 Middle School, and you don't have to stay in the school for the disabled."

Those with 0 mental power will be treated differently in school.

In the past, there were schools for the disabled in various places, which did not teach any knowledge related to mental power, because they were "congenitally disabled" and could not use it at all. The teachers in such schools did not pay attention to the teaching. Although they could still take the college entrance examination, the rate of admission to higher education was high. Very bad.

It's all right now, there are no people with 0 mental power in Qinshan City, and the school for the disabled has also been banned. Xiaotachili, who was successfully promoted to F-level, can walk in the sun like other citizens' children without being discriminated against. Enjoy the best educational resources for her age.

*. *. *

Qi Ming left.

Hua Xian suddenly found that the people around her became nervous towards her.

A posture of bumping against her, lest something happen to her.

Even when she went out to inspect farms and factories, there would be at least two personal guards following behind like bodyguards to protect her safety.

The giant panda sister and the four-tailed cat brother, two big plush, are also like followers.

Hua Xian picked a box of freesias and put them in the trunk of the military-modified Corvette. She was going to the Xingfu Perfume Factory to find a Siamese rabbit perfumer. When she was making a new perfume, she found these two. Follow behind yourself.

"Don't you two have other things to do?"

Hua Xian was amused by these two, although being followed by the cute national treasure and the beautiful four-tailed cat of Shengshi Meiyan is a very pleasant thing, "When does the Federal Military Academy start?" The

giant panda girl was wronged: "Sister Xian dislikes us as an eyesore, and wants to drive us back to school." The

four-tailed cat folded its arms around its chest, and its four tails waved slightly: "I think you are annoying, so don't take me with you. I As an S-level master, I was ordered by the Marshal to protect the safety of the mayor during the summer vacation of the military academy." The giant panda

girl glared at him: "I'm not annoying, sister Xian said that we are giant pandas The most likable, the cutest in the world."

Seeing the two of them pinching each other again, Hua Xian said helplessly, "Get in the car, I'll take you to visit the perfume factory.

" .

Unknowingly, she already regarded Rafal and Xia Ya as younger siblings.

"Okay!"

The giant panda girl cheered, and when the panda took the lead, she jumped into the back seat of the car.

Because the mimicry was too chubby, it was so unfortunate that it got stuck by the back door of the car.

Rafal: "Hahahaha! Fat bear!"

Xia Ya blushed, and instantly transformed into a human form, and then became a round-faced and slim cheongsam girl: "Yes, you are the most slender in the world, with a delicate body, a soft and slender kitten."

Rafal: "..."

Hua Xian pulled the two bickering fluffy, the levitation car was launched, and the speed was soaring.

The giant panda girl couldn't care less about damaging the four-tailed cat, and exclaimed excitedly: "This speed is so cool!" She opened the car window, and her hair was blown up on end by the wind.

ten minutes later.

Arrive at the perfume factory.

The four-tailed cat, whose hairy tail was blown into a sword mound and whose ears were crooked, was very diligent as a younger brother, moved the freesia box out of the trunk, and followed behind Hua Xian.

The Siamese rabbit came out to greet him: "Mayor, you are here."

Hua Xian nodded: "This time, I am authorizing you to develop a new Lingzhi perfume." After a pause, he added, "Freesia can also Make shower gel."

Shower gel seems to be more popular than perfume, and has a wider scope of application.

The Siamese rabbit, Jiang Tang, was stunned: "Is the mayor ready to expand the business of the perfume factory? Shower gel, we should be able to make it, it's not difficult. Just add a small amount of the original essence of Lingzhi fragrance to it." Hua

Xian Entered the chief perfumer's office and sat down.

Those two did not follow in.

The four-tailed cat and the giant panda sister went to visit the perfume factory with great interest, the production pipelines of various spirit plant flower liquids, and various large-scale industrial synthetic fragrance distillation and purification equipment.

Jiang Tang opened the box, took out a bunch of light-yellow freesias, put it on his nose and sniffed lightly: "The smell of this flower is quite special, not pungent, soft, quite fresh, like ice flakes, indeed It is suitable for daily chemical products."

Hua Xian: "Right."

She remembered that the freesia-flavored shower gel from Daxia Kingdom is very popular, and it has been successfully tested by the market.

Jiang Tang said: "We can make our own shower gel, the process is simple, and large-scale mechanical production is enough. We can also buy the local daily chemical factory in Qinshan City, add the freesia liquid as a raw material, and then sell it on the shelves. "

Hua Xian asked: "There are also locals in Qinshan City?"

Jiang Tang nodded: "There is one, and the scale is not bad. It was in the news last month, because of poor management, employees were frequently owed wages, and the boss was angry when he got off work. The employees in the alley were surrounded by black cloth bags and beat up. It happened that the surveillance equipment in that alley was broken, and it may have been destroyed by the workers in advance, but the police have no evidence."

Hua Xian: "..."

She is a citizen of Daqin Mountain, and she is really tough.

"Well, it's this one, Qinshan Daily Chemical." Jiang Tang took out the data pad, and drew out the information and photos of a factory, "It's in the west district, close to Qinshan No. 2 Middle School." Hua Xian: "The area is not

large Small, there are more than 500 employees."

"That's right, there are a lot of employees, and many of them haven't received their wages, so it's the trouble." Jiang Tang asked, "If you are willing to buy, I can help you Contact the boss of Qinshan Daily Chemical, he is the father of my college classmate."

"Okay."

Hua Xian thought that instead of going to the Shuguang Society to order a large machine for the production of freesia shower gel, it is better to buy it directly Ready-made, Qinshan daily chemical, what a shell.

after an hour.

The boss of Qinshan Daily Chemical came here by car.

Meet in the parlor of the perfume factory.

"Mayor, are you really planning to buy Qinshan Daily Chemical? I'll sell it! If I sell it to you at such a low price, I can't continue my business at all." The boss's arm was in a plaster cast, hanging around his neck, with a dejected expression on his face. In the same way, "I didn't mean to default on the wages of the employees. It's really because the daily chemical factory has too much backlog of goods and can't sell them at all!

" extremely low.

"Qinshan daily chemical is just a small brand, and even, in the eyes of most people on the planet S314, it is a miscellaneous brand. There are so many celebrity daily chemical products on this planet, plus so many brands in StarCraft, most consumers don't Willing to buy the products of our Qinshan Daily Chemicals, hey."

"In any case, the employees should not be in arrears." Hua Xian narrowed his eyes slightly and his voice was low.

She is already an A-level mental power, and her words and deeds will release coercion.

The boss of Qinshan Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. couldn't help sweating, his legs trembling uncontrollably: "The factory is sold... I, I will make up the wages owed, please rest assured!"

He showed the mayor all the information about Qinshan Daily Chemicals, as well as the business status and financial statements of the past year, "There are still 10 million bottles of shower gel and 4 million bottles of shampoo in the warehouse. I'll give it all to you together."

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows, and after an evaluation, he gave him a price: "Eleven million."

This person owed the factory wages and raw material fees by sixty percent. Seven million.

Those body washes are ready-made and can be reprocessed.

The boss of Qinshan Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. was overjoyed: "Okay! Now sign the agreement!"

That's it.

Qinshan Daily Chemicals became Huaxian's industry and officially changed its name to Federation Happy Daily Chemicals.

The mayor Youhuaxian watched in person. After the original boss received the money, he immediately paid the employees in the factory two months' wages in arrears.

The staff are delighted.

"If wages are not paid, my Dabao's tuition fees for the new semester will not be paid, and the cram school that she has enrolled in will have to be renewed. Thank you, mayor!

" Do you want to continue working here?" The employees of the daily chemical factory couldn't help worrying about being fired.

Because they have heard that the mayor's factory recruits employees with high wages and strict requirements.

Hua Xian: "Not only can you continue to work here, but if you perform well, your salary will also be raised."

She looked at the previous salary of the employees in this factory, which was about 5,000 to 6,000.

As for the factory named Federal Happiness, the wages of employees are set at 10,000.

The employees of the daily chemical factory were overjoyed.

Hua Xian asked Jiang Tang to temporarily contact the daily chemical factory: "Check the backlog of 10 million bottles of shower gel in the warehouse to see if there are any quality problems." "Yes.

"

The next day, Jiang Tang gave the test results: there is no problem with the quality, this batch of shower gel is fragrance-free, without adding any industrial fragrances, so the sales are not good.

Hua Xian ordered: "Produce the freesia stock solution, mix it with fragrance, and change the bottle packaging into a happiness shower gel. If there is a lot of rose stock solution left, you can share a part of it." Jiang Tang obeyed the order

.

Federal Happiness Daily Chemicals has been put into production and operated on a large scale.

It will take some time to mix the freesia stock solution with the brand new freesia shower gel and rose shower gel, so there is no rush.

*. *. *

After spending some free time, I sat on the sofa at home, eating cookies and watching Interstellar News Channel.

When she used to watch TV, she always looked for TV dramas or variety shows to watch, just to relax and enjoy herself.

But it is different now, as long as she is free, she will pay attention to the battle situation at the E star gate, and she will not let go of any news related to the marshal and the rebel army.

"The Federal Front reported that Marshal Qi Ming had piloted the Amentis and 400 starships and landed on star E0068 by air. Within two days, the Federation Legion was in full swing. , regained the core launch tower, and won the first battle! The Federation will not abandon their people! Now the army is moving to the Langyu Bridge, and the largest power furnace system on the entire planet is still under the control of the rebel army..." Hua Xian

watched In the screen broadcast by the war reporter, she saw the familiar Amentis, and saw countless Federation starships. In mid-air, the citizens of E0068 who were in the middle of the war raised their heads and looked at the Amentis. Tears and hope welled up in the pained eyes.

She has not contacted Qi Ming for two days.

I don't want to disturb his front-line operations.

The huge room seemed to be empty all of a sudden. There was no longer a handsome man with blond hair and golden eyes sitting on the sofa next to her to deal with official business, and there was no golden-winged butterfly fluttering on the vase on the table. Go to sleep.

The snacks and pastries stored at home are suddenly too much to eat.

In the past, it was Qi Ming who ate. He has a very large appetite and has a dimensional stomach, so he can't get enough to eat.

Hua Xian felt a little lonely, so she invited Sister Fox to come to her house to eat cookies, popcorn, strawberries, and cucumbers.

Jing Hui lay on the sofa and sighed: "Since I moved to your city and settled down, I have gained five catties!"

As she spoke, the fox paws stuffed the cookies into her mouth, until the fur around her mouth became numb. It's biscuit crumbs, "After eating this meal, lose weight."

Hua Xian licked Fox Mao Mao: "Xiaohui is very beautiful, Xiaohui is not fat."

The fox narrowed his eyes and joked: "Why do you always watch the news? Are you worried about Qi Min? Miss him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
71K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
78.2K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
186K 4.7K 10
A mission went wrong and the team need to blame someone. They picked Lance. He hadn't done anything wrong they just needed to take thier anger out...