✓ Letting you take charge of...

Od ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

69

476 12 0
Od ruwen05026

Chapter 69

Leonard's jaw was about to dislocate in shock: "There are two children?!"

How could this be? It was obvious that half a month ago, the marshal had just returned, and the Sulu galaxy was celebrating, and the capital star federation held a grand welcome dinner party.

At that dinner party, almost all the councilors, noble earls, and senior federal military officers of Capital Star brought their marriageable daughters with them.

"That's right, the young couple are in a good relationship."

At that dinner, Chairman Qi was very speechless at the time. It was originally just a high-level dinner to let everyone know that his son is back and that someone from the Federal Legion is in charge. You stupid people are dishonest Yes, don't be a monster, but it turned out to be a "blind date" dinner forcibly.

Not only was the speaker's father speechless, but Qi Ming also had a stinky face throughout the dinner, and he didn't accept anyone who invited him to dance.

He said that on purpose.

He wanted to release the news that Qi Ming was "married with two cubs" through Leonard's mouth, so that those noble ladies in the upper echelon of the Federation would give up their thoughts as soon as possible.

Leonard's expression was a little dazed, and it took him more than a dozen seconds to digest the message: "Then... Congratulations to the speaker and the marshal."

What should I do?

How should I explain to my daughter when I go back?

Speaker Qi: "Same joy, same joy."

Soon, the news that Marshal Qi Ming and his wife gave birth to two little butterflies, like a hurricane, swept through the entire Federation Parliament, and also spread to the top executives of the Federation Legion, and the capital stars. The top few earls there.

"Hidden marriage? Who is the marshal's wife? The lady of the duke's family, or the daughter of the councilor's family?

" He is tall and comes from a noble background, and at that dinner party, Qi Min talked to Jing Hui alone." "

Ah, after counting, it seems that Jing Hui is no longer in Capital Star, but went to the S Star Gate where the Marshal is stationed. "

"Damn it, the fox family is so lucky!"

...

It's a pity that these dukes, senior officials, and congressmen don't know that the reason why Qi Ming talked to Jing Hui at the dinner party that day was because the queen lady, The first thing she said when she ran over was: "Xiaodeng said that his Master Xian wants me to endorse perfume."

Every word Jing Hui asked Qi Ming was related to Hua Xian and perfume. The interest is obviously stronger than the Marshal.

*. *. *

On the sofa of Hua Xian's house, there is a fox who just finished eating spicy chicken.

Qi Ming is still very busy at work. Although most of the work is directed by remote connection, if there is an emergency, he still has to drive the Amentis and go to the scene to deal with it in person. There is turmoil, for example, a top five S-rank star thief is doing evil again, for example, dozens of suns collide with each other and explode in a certain star gate... When you get

busy, you will "go on a business trip".

And when the marshal is not at home, sister fox will enter the room, come to Huaxian to eat and drink, lie down on Xiaoxian's lap in a grandiose manner, let Xiaoxian pluck her fur, and then "accidentally" leave two fox fur On her sofa.

"Xiaoxian, I saw a kind of goose-yellow flower by the small lake. It smells really good." Sister Fox rubbed Huaxian's palm, "What kind of flower is that? It's not as beautiful as iris, but it tastes really good."

Hua Xian understood immediately after hearing it: "You mean Freesia?"

Sister Fox blinked her eyes: "Freesia, the name is quite nice."

Hua Xian said : "That kind of flower is especially suitable for making perfume, shower gel and so on. The ornamental value is average."

Jinghui became interested: "I saw more than a dozen buds, and all of them are in full bloom. It should be soon." "

I guess , four or five days."

Hua Xian gave an approximate time based on his experience in planting flowers in the interstellar space, "This kind of flower is used as a perfume, and it is also very suitable for other fragrances when blending. Freesia roses, freesia lily of the valley, are all good." Sister

Fox : "I'm looking forward to it."

She was so comfortable being stroked, she turned on her optical brain and decided to go surfing at Xingbo.

Who knows, as soon as I opened it, it was listed in the first and second hot searches by Xingbo, which blinded the fox's eyes: "Wo Cao, what kind of bullshit is this spreading rumors? I want to sue him!" #Marshal Hidden

Marriage Born Two Little Butterflies#

#Marshal Mrs. Suspected Shadow Queen Jinghui#

"Who mentally retarded, I am afraid that he slipped through the net of the eight-year compulsory education, dare to post this kind of nonsense on Xingbo, these days spreading rumors is a violation of interstellar law! Who gave birth to a little butterfly with him, I gave birth to a little fox for Xiao Xian!"

Xuehu was furious, and immediately notified the legal department of the brokerage company, requesting to sue and remove Hot Search 2.

Hua Xian: "Give birth to a little fox with you? I don't have that equipment."

Seeing Jing Hui profusely poking and poking with her pink-padded fox claws, she seemed to be arguing with someone on Xingbo , like a tenth grade pianist.

Hua Xian was quite curious, and she also logged into Xingbo.

Shocking hot search terms, attracting attention——

#元司隐婚生两小蝶蝶#

#景慧应该:闺蜜夫,不可感#

#元司夫人想着景草珍蜜#

#The rumors are wrong, Marshal's wife is not Jinghui #

花闲Seeing it, my brain hurts: "What's all this mess?" The ball of fluff on the leg suddenly felt extremely heavy.

Sister Fox turned her head and explained: "There are rumors that Qi Ming got married, and Little Butterfly gave birth to two. Those boring people have blamed me, they are really sick! Even if Qi Ming is really married and has two children Butterfly, that was born by you too, it's none of my business, it's an insult to my reputation!"

Hua Xian: "..."

She, a butterfly was born out of nothing?

Help! !

"Sister Fox, stop talking nonsense on Xingbo, I still want to be a human being. What kind of secret marriage gave birth to two little butterflies, it's so wicked to spread such words." She was about to be speechless.

"Don't worry, I didn't specify who my best friend is, and they won't suspect you."

Sister Fox snorted softly, "If you let me know that it was some shameless old man in the federation who spread the news, he will definitely not be spared!

" The fluffy paw rested on Hua Xian's shoulder, patted it gently, and comforted: "There are always some boring people who spread rumors on Xingwang, don't take it to heart."

Hua Xian closed Xingbo.

Out of sight is pure.

At this moment, she received a call from Mo She, the manager of the lizard-tailed cattle farm.

"Mayor, the wheat bran and wheat straw you sent over are really too much. The cows in the farm can't even eat a quarter. What should I do with the excess?" Hua Xian said: "This time a total

of The 200,000 mu of wheat fields are harvested, and there are indeed too many wheat bran and wheat platycodon. There are two ways, first, to increase the number of dairy cows; second, to buy other farms to consume feed." What's so good about gossip

, How can farming be interesting?

Mo She thinks this decision is very good: "Now in the Union Bliss Cattle Farm, the two branches add up to a total of 60,000 lizard-tailed cows. How much do you think is suitable for increasing the number? We can go to other cities to buy, or You can place an order for livestock from the star network."

"One hundred thousand heads."

Hua Xian thought, "Not only wheat bran and wheat platycodon, I also have a large amount of bagasse left over from making white sugar, which can also be used as feed." She remembered that she had read in an agricultural and

forestry magazine that there are many countries in the Great Xia of the Earth . Feed factories will collect some bagasse and ferment it to make feed. Livestock like to eat it very much.

Mo She: "The lizard-tailed cows in Qinshan City are really rich."

He actually felt that they were better than those in other star gates that could only drink nutritional supplements.

Hua Xian got up, opened the refrigerator, and glanced inside, just in time to see a dozen eggs, Xingji's eggs were produced by a domestic animal called Jipolong. The size is about three times that of the earth's egg, and the taste is far inferior. The egg white is relatively thin. She asked the Jiang family rabbit to get it from the farm.

Occasionally put one in the stir-fry, and the rest are sent to the bakery in large quantities as one of the raw materials for making toast.

With white sugar, she tried to make egg cakes, cookies, and egg tarts, but the egg flavor was not enough, and it was strangely unpalatable.

"Qinshan City, there is a Jipolong farm, do you sell it?"

Hua Xian hit the egg with his idea.

"Yes, quite a few. Because chicken is one of the materials used to make nutritional supplements." Mo She asked, "Are you planning to buy the Chicken Polong Farm and send the excess wheat bran, wheat straw, and bagasse feed to Do you want to raise chickens?"

"Yes, otherwise it will be a waste. The third batch of wheat seeds has been sown again, and the 200,000 mu will continue to produce wheat, and there will be an endless supply of wheat bran and wheat straw. "

Then, my subordinates will contact you for you."

Mo She is really efficient in handling affairs. He only talked about buying a chicken farm in the morning, and he helped her contact the seller in the afternoon.

Coincidentally, the two sellers are both Jiang Rabbits.

Unexpectedly, rabbits quite like raising chickens and cattle.

"I heard that the mayor wants to buy a chicken farm? My farm is the largest in Qinshan City, with a total of 200,000 chickens. I wonder if you are interested?" This is a lop-eared rabbit Mother, with a cute face, "Chicks and dragons are very strong, high-quality chicken." Hua Xian asked: "How many hens

can lay eggs?"

...Hen Polong, about half of it."

Hua Xian understood.

The situation is similar to the situation when the lizard tail cattle farm was purchased at the beginning. This kind of breeding is for the sale of beef and chicken, regardless of the male and female, the number is basically one to one.

"Can you lay eggs?"

"Yes, one a day." The Lop-eared Rabbit Mother replied, "But chicken mother dragon eggs are useless. The owner asked me to collect some of them before, and the selling price was very low, not worth much. "

Well, I'll take it."

Hua Xian asked Deputy Mayor Jiang Sheng to get eggs from the farm and supply them to the bakery.

The lop-eared rabbit girl was so surprised that her ears came out of her hair: "It turns out that the mayor has always asked for eggs. You should have said it earlier, and I would have given it to you directly. It is not worth much. You are a benefactor of the Jiang family, and you are also lucky." I have taken the h-1234 medicine you gave me."

Hua Xian said: "You can't say that, you can't get it for nothing if you open the door for business. Ten million, I will buy this chicken dragon farm, are you willing?"

Lop-eared rabbit Mother: "Yes, yes!"

It's a lot of money, it's a lot of money. She raises chickens and dragons, and the farm can't make a million in a year, and sometimes there will be chicken plague if she is not careful. busy in vain.

With 10 million star coins, she is a little rich woman, why can't she do it.

Hua Xian sent her an electronic agreement. After reading it, Lop-Eared Rabbit Niang was sure that there was no problem, so she signed the electronic signature.

After completing the formalities, the 10 million star coins transferred by Hua Xian also arrived in the account, and the transaction was successful.

The largest chicken farm in Qinshan City belongs to her. People from the Happiness Shuguang Branch came to help, refurbished it, and left the rest to Mo She.

The excess wheat bran and wheat straw feed were sent from the cattle farm to the chicken farm one by one. It is mixed with the original chemical chicken feed in a certain proportion to produce a brand new Lingzhi chicken feed.

"What a big chicken."

Hua Xian came to the chicken shed.

Fully automatic intelligent breeding, chicken polo dragons with a full height of half a person walk around the chicken shed with dignity. The combs on their heads are not bright red, but black and purple. Big, like a lama monk's hat. The feathers of the chicken poron are similar to those of chickens on the earth, but the paws are covered with scales, and the tail is particularly long. It looks fierce and clucks.

The cockpod dragons are aggressive, and you can see at least three or two cockpox dragons pecking and fighting each other in every shed.

I also saw some quieter hens hatching eggs in their nests.

The hen looked bigger than the rooster.

"My lord mayor, in fact, I never let the workers pick up the eggs before the owner of the house asked for eggs from me." Lop-eared rabbit girl hadn't left yet, she took Hua leisurely to visit, and introduced to her that it was considered a job Confess, "Chipolong has a fierce temperament, and if anyone takes its eggs, it will chase you and chop. And next time you come in, it will recognize you and fly out of the shed to chase you to chop.

" The Eared Rabbit Mother sighed: "Later, when the chicken coops and sheds were being cleaned up, all the chickens and dragons were driven out, so they all stole the eggs." Hua Xian: "..." On the other

side

.

"Mayor, the new chicken feed is ready."

"Replace it all."

"Yes!"

The chicken dragons came over, took a tentative bite, and then excitedly made a "clack" sound, calling for friends, and more chicken dragons came to eat, and after a while, the new feed came bottomed out.

Then started calling again.

Hua Xian: "Let's add some more, it's quite edible."

Anyway, there are quite a lot of new feed.

She personally pressed the button to change the feed, and more wheat bran, wheat straw, and bagasse new feed were poured out of the pipe.

The chicken dragons came to eat in a carnival.

The lop-eared rabbit mother looked surprised: "It's the first time I saw them, it's like being reincarnated from starvation." What's

even more amazing is that after these chicken dragons are full, their personalities are much more docile, and they won't peck each other anymore. Got into a fight and stayed happily in the chicken coop.

Hua Xian walked up to a hen, and tried to reach out and pull the eggs out.

Lop-eared rabbit girl: "Be careful, it will attack you..."

Before she finished speaking, she saw that the hen that had eaten the new feed moved its butt down, letting Hua Xian take a cock and a dragon. The eggs were taken away.

An egg in Hua Xian's hand: "Sure enough, as long as you eat well, you can talk about anything, and any eggs you lay can be given to you."

Lop-eared rabbit mother began to doubt life.

The mayor's new feed, too, is amazing.

*. *. *

Hua Xian didn't care about the chicken farm anymore, and handed it over to Mo She.

She is a hands-off shopkeeper.

A few days.

Mo She took a basket of brand new chicken eggs and sent them to Hua Xian: "Mayor, do you see that this new batch of eggs meets the requirements?"

Hua Xian picked up an egg and broke it into pieces. .

I found that the egg whites and yolks inside are no longer thin, and they are almost the same as eggs on the earth in terms of consistency and color, that is, they are big.

She turned on the fire, poured oil, and fried two eggs.

The smell of eggs came from the small kitchen.

Hua Xian cut a small piece and tasted it: "The taste is 90% similar. The quality of this batch of eggs is very good."

She can finally make egg tarts and bake egg cakes.

She invited Mo She to eat a fried egg.

After Mo She tasted it, the dark green vertical pupils shrank slightly: "It tastes so good, the mayor's craftsmanship is outstanding!"

Hua Xian: "It's not that my craftsmanship is outstanding, but the quality of the eggs has improved. Thanks to you , Jipolong Farm is doing well, have you bought new cows?"

Mo She nodded: "Now the number of lizard-tailed cow farms has increased from 60,000 to 100,000, and the 100,000 cows can be guaranteed. They all produce high-quality milk. The hens in Ji Polong Farm can also produce high-quality eggs." "

Very good."

Hua Xian affirmed, and before Mo She left, she gave him a box of three catties of strawberries .

Mo She was very happy, he packed it with great care, and prepared to take it home and enjoy it slowly.

Hua Xian looked at the high-quality eggs, and then at the oven in the small kitchen: "Let's bake some egg tarts." There are

molds just right.

She made some cake crusts, put them into egg tart molds, and then beat high-quality eggs and sugar together with an egg beater to make an egg slurry, and mixed it with the cream and pure milk that had been made before.

Finally, pour the prepared egg tart liquid into the mold and put it in the oven. Adjust temperature and time.

When the tart is almost ready to bake.

The door opened.

Familiar footsteps came.

"The marshal is back."

Hua Xian can already tell if it's Qi Ming by the sound of her footsteps.

"Well, I just came back from the W star gate, and there is a star thief who is on the most wanted list for committing crimes. He has been caught and turned over to the FBI."

Qi Ming walked over.

Leaning on the edge of the small kitchen, he was still wearing a military uniform that he hadn't had time to change. He was dressed in dusty clothes, with blond hair and golden pupils. He was nearly 1.9 meters tall, giving people a great sense of oppression.

He stared intently at Huaxian, who was busy beside the oven, watching her take out the "pastry" that were baked brown one by one, exuding a strong egg-sweet aroma.

"This is an egg tart. I just made a new pastry. It uses high-quality eggs and high-quality milk as raw materials, and puts white sugar." Hua Xian put each

egg tart on a crystal plate to dissipate heat.

Qi Ming likes sweets, but just by smelling them, he feels a little hungry.

He didn't come home for several days.

I miss her a lot, and I miss her cooking.

"Come on, try it." Seeing that the temperature was almost up, Hua Xian took an egg tart and handed it to him.

Qi Ming took it and took a bite. The skin of the egg tart was crispy, and the inside was full of eggy and milky flavors, and the fragrance lingered on his teeth and cheeks: "It's so delicious!" He

ate several more in succession, and really liked the taste.

"Well, I'm not married, and I'm not married with two little butterflies." Qi Ming's mouth was still stained with some egg tart crumbs, as if remembering something, he looked at her fixedly, "You, don't listen to the outsiders. Nonsense, those on Xingbo are pure rumors."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.7K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
78.5K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...