✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

66

469 13 1
By ruwen05026

Chapter 66

"Immigrant?"

The giant panda girl was stunned, she hugged a bamboo branch, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, "Quan, will you all move to sister Xian's city?" The

corners of Hua Xian's lips deepened: "Yes, living in If you can't live comfortably on the planet of Stargate B and have enough food and clothing, you might as well move to my place. It happens that Qinshan City is underpopulated and the land is sparsely populated, and there are many welfare community houses on the City Bureau side. , You don't need to spend money to buy a house, you can just move here."

She had studied the population of Qinshan City before, and it was only two million.

In the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, if it was such a large city, it would have at least tens of millions of people. Due to the economic downturn in Qinshan City in recent years, the urban GDP is very low, and the population loss is also serious. Those who go out to work or relocate their families.

Therefore, it is more than enough to absorb a population of 200,000.

"Can you live in a house without spending money?" Xia Ya was extremely surprised, her eyes widened, "Many of our clansmen, on planet B0002, rent that kind of pigeon house to live in, because the rent is cheap." Hua Xian frowned

slightly : "The pigeon building is not good, it is as small as a coffin, and the mimicry of the giant panda is relatively large. The room is oppressive and cramped, and it is difficult to turn over while sleeping. The welfare community buildings undertaken by our Qinshan Municipal Bureau are basically 120 square meters. There are a small number of 200-square-meter large houses that are suitable for families with a particularly large population."

In a certain port of the Great Xia Country on Earth, because the city is highly developed and housing prices are too expensive, the land is calculated according to the ruler, and many residents live in it all their lives. In the Pigeon House, 90 square meters can accommodate 18 households. Unexpectedly, in the interstellar world, there are also such things on the top-ranked developed planets.

The planet where the giant panda sister's family is located can be numbered second among the hundreds of millions of planets in Star Gate B. It must be a highly developed first-tier planet, and it is probably a little worse than the capital star of Star Gate A.

Xia Ya's heart fluttered: "Then, we pandas will be able to live in a big house and have a job in the future?"

Hua Xian added: "We can also provide free potions to improve the level of spiritual power and expand the spiritual field, provided that we enter Qinshan City household registration."

Hey hey, raising a group of giant pandas!

She wants to build Qinshan City into a national treasure that can be seen on the street when you go out, and a paradise where giant pandas are fluffy when you look up.

Xia Ya was so excited that she didn't even bother to eat the bamboo: "I'll contact my brother right away."

Hua Xian thought she was going to make a call, but Xia Ya just used her brain to send text messages.

"The place where my brother works is a mechanical and electronic factory, and the requirements are very strict. Employees are not allowed to make phone calls for more than three minutes, which will delay work efficiency, and if they find out, their wages will be deducted. My tuition fees in the Federal Military Academy are all earned by his hard work. Yes."

Hua Xian suddenly felt sad—how could he squeeze the giant panda so much? unacceptable!

Shouldn't national treasures be pampered?

Xia Ya's voice was a little low, and she was even a little ashamed: "Actually, my brother was also admitted to a university in Capital Star that specializes in training mechanics, but his family didn't have much money. He said that the Federation Military Academy has more prospects, and he can enter the Federation Corps in the future." To serve the country, you must let me read it."

"Sister Xian, you may not know how happy I was when I first saw you in the dream plane. I thought you were also from our Xia family and from the Federation Legion. Student, I've been in the military academy for so long, and I've never seen any other giant panda."

"Sorry, I'm a fake giant panda." Hua Xian remembered the virtual shape of Bingdundun he made, "However, I will try my best to let you Live a good life for your group!"

The little butterfly flapped her wings.

A love bear in a dream can no longer satisfy you, can it?

Hua Xian turned her head and looked at Little Butterfly, thinking that he was flapping her earlobe with butterfly wings and playing with her, so she showed a bright smile.

Qi Ming's heart skipped a beat suddenly: "Then... let's raise it."

There was no other way but to satisfy her.

Hua Xian: "Thank you Marshal."

Currently, Qinshan City is still in a state of blockade, with the federal troops brought by Qi Ming stationed there. If you want to immigrate on a large scale, you must need a permit from the marshal. If he agrees, it is basically equal to half; Half of it depends on whether the giant panda family is willing.

at dusk.

Hua Xian took the giant panda sister to eat in the Xingfu staff cafeteria. She remembered that in addition to eating bamboo, the giant pandas in the Great Xia Kingdom also ate fruits and some meat. In fact, she also understands that interstellar giant pandas cannot be considered with the animal habits of the earth, because they are essentially human beings.

"This plate is strawberry, a kind of fruit."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

..."

"I know, it's toast bread! It's only for the Federal Army! It's very popular on Xingbo , our military school students are crazy about graduating and joining the army, so that they can eat toast as soon as possible." Xia Ya's eyes lit up, she took a slice of toast, and stuffed it into her mouth with a happy face, "Oh! It really is Peerless and delicious! I am so lucky, my sister is the owner of the Federal Bakery, she took advantage of my sister, and I ate it before I graduated, and when I go back to school, I can brag with my classmates for three years!" Hua Xian stretched out her

hand , and patted the round giant panda on the back: "Eat slowly, don't choke. There are hot and sour cucumbers, carrot stewed beef." The

dishes have been served, steaming hot, and a bowl of rice meal.

Xia Ya ate until tears welled up in the corners of her eyes: "When I think about living with my sister and eating delicious food, I will... I will..." "Be

good~ don't cry~"

Hua Xian coaxed the girl.

The giant panda girl was hiccupping, maybe she was choking, or she might be crying. Hua Xian handed her a cup of hot milk, but there was no pot of milk for giant pandas, because the pot of milk was added with the breast milk of female giant pandas, only Can make do with hot milk.

The giant panda took the hot milk, gulped it down, and then burped, the fur around its mouth was covered with white foam.

Hua Xian took out a handkerchief, gave it to the giant panda sister, and wiped her mouth.

To keep rolling is to be satisfied.

At this time, Xia Ya's brother Xia You called, and in the holographic projection of the optical brain, another handsome young man with a round face appeared, with short black hair and round eyes, which was similar to Xia Ya's human appearance. Seven or eight points are similar.

"Sister."

"Brother, you are off work, brother, you have lost weight again." The giant panda girl felt distressed, "Don't always work overtime, drink more nutritional supplements, don't always have two meals a day." Xia You gave her sister

one A reassuring smile: "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. Is everything written in the essay you sent me this afternoon true? Qinshan City is willing to accept our ethnic group and provide housing and jobs? If I don't remember Wrong, this Qinshan City is the city that the speaker personally commended in the news some time ago. Our ethnic group has mediocre combat power and has never been rated as A-level. Our low IQ is often said to be not very smart. ..."

"Patriarch Xia Shao, what you said is wrong." Huaxian couldn't bear it anymore when she heard this, and she pointed at the giant panda girl, "You call this ordinary-looking? In this world, it is difficult to find a panda that is cuter than a giant panda." It's so fluffy! It couldn't be more beautiful!"

Xia You was stunned, unable to believe what he heard.

Are giant pandas pretty? cute?

Their family has always been called dead fat people, no matter how slender the human form is, they are chubby and chubby.

Girls from the giant panda tribe are also particularly difficult to find a partner. They think they are not white and thin enough, so generally giant panda girls marry members of their own tribe.

"The level of mental power is not high, I can let the federal happiness pharmaceutical factory develop a drug suitable for you, help you improve, upgrade and become stronger; low IQ is pure nonsense, Xiaoya is very smart, giant pandas are very smart and cute After Hua Xian turned over the excited statement, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Hua Xian, the mayor of Qinshan City, very glad to meet you, and sincerely invite you and your race to live in Qinshan City , Settling down will give you a 120-square-meter spacious school district house with a property right of 500 years."

Xia You was so startled that he turned into a giant panda imitation, a chubby one with a hoarse voice: "Really, give me such a big house?"

Hua Xian: "Qinshan Municipal Bureau will also arrange jobs for you, guarantee Income."

Big panda brother's eyes were a little red: "This... this is too preferential treatment, I will try my best to convince the tribe. However, mayor, some pandas in our tribe are more conservative in thinking, and they think that they should take root in the ancestors. Good planet B0002, there may be some giant pandas who don't want to come here."

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows: "Don't be afraid, you can bring some of the tribe to immigrate here first. I can ask the federal cruiser No. 888 to pick you up at the space station of planet B0002. "

She didn't believe it, some of the giant pandas who came first had a good life, and the other giant pandas who were stubborn and old-fashioned could hold back.

I swear to catch all of Gun Gun!

Xia Youxi said: "Then you don't need to spend money to buy a spaceship ticket. That's great. It's so far from Star Gate B to Star Gate S. The spaceship ticket costs more than 2,000. At first, I was worried that because of the ticket price, many people I don't want to."

Hua Xian: "..."

Are you already so poor?

hateful!

"Just take the giant panda and salute on the spaceship." Hua Xian suddenly remembered something, "I saw your resume, you are an excellent mechanic." Big panda brother scratched his head a little embarrassedly: "That's right

. I once invented a mechanical dog that is most popular with the blind, but unfortunately the patent was bought by a businessman from Star Gate B at a low price."

Hua Xian looked at a stuffed dog that was lying on the ground in a disorderly manner. A certain one said, "Does the Ninth Branch of Xingfu Shuguang recruit apprentices?"

"It just so happens that there is not enough manpower here, and there is a shortage of apprentices to help. Recently, people from the Federation's headquarters for ordering a large number of mechas have tasks and it is difficult to transfer them here." The big white cat The factory manager's ears trembled: "Tomorrow, I want to eat five bowls of boiled fish porridge."

Hua Xian: "Success."

The factory director of the big white cat immediately made an effort: "I will eat five bowls of fish porridge the day after tomorrow! The toast should be filled with butter." Hua Xian smiled and

said, "It's up to you."

Rongli stood up, tilted the white lion's head, and said greedily: "One week?"

Some fluffy kicked his ass from behind: "Suo Ling, you are almost done, three days plus one week, You think you are the boss of the marshal who eats small stoves every day."

Furious, Shuo Ling turned around and kicked Yinhu: "You care about me, stinky fox!"

Xiaodeng Yinhu froze: "Why don't you care, you want to eat so much. Too many, in the end, I didn't do it? Foodies! Idiots!"

Then Shuo Ling and Jing Deng, the two fluffy wrestled together, rolling several times on the wide ground of the cafeteria, fluff flying all over the sky.

Hua Xian: "..."

In the future, there will be another rule in the staff canteen of Happiness. Fighting is also prohibited if you feel full after eating.

"Shuo Shuo, Shuo Ling?!"

The giant panda brother was shocked again, "Isn't he the president of the Shuguang Society? He is also in Qinshan City?" "

Yes, the director of the factory, Shuo Ling, has been here for three months. "

Hua Xian said solemnly: "If you can persuade the giant panda tribe to immigrate here, I can introduce you to be an apprentice in the branch of Shuguang Society in Qinshan City."

Happy Shuguang ninth branch.

It was named "Happiness", and the factory director himself agreed, so it's not too much to introduce a giant panda with works in the professional field to be an apprentice.

"Shushushu... Shuguang Branch?!" Xia You was so startled that his voice changed from a shy young man who spoke fluently to a stammer, "Wowwowo... can I really do that?" Enter such a high-level place as an apprentice, and learn from the big bosses in the ordnance field, my lord mayor?!"

Big panda brother's eyes were burning with fire, which was the fire of worshiping idols: "I will definitely come!! "

*. *. *

Hua Xian took the giant panda sister to play in Qinshan City for three days, visiting various places, eating, drinking and having fun.

In the afternoon of the third day.

The dean sent a message saying that the medicine made of bamboo, Z-1234, has been successfully developed, and now it only needs to be put into clinical trials for testing.

"Okay."

Hua Xian was in the office of Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory, looking at the transparent medicine bottle made in the shape of a bamboo pole, "When the giant pandas arrive, you can test the medicine." The dean said: "

Since Mayor, as you said before, a small piece of bamboo has too much influence on Xia Ya, so I moderately reduced the medicinal properties, and the raw materials of bamboo leaves and bamboo branches are very few." Hua Xian went to see the bamboo forest in the morning

, After this week of care, it has grown a lot taller, reaching the waist level, and the leaves have grown much denser. The bamboo on an acre of land is enough to make medicine.

In the future, she plans to open up several barren hills and plant bamboos specially, so that the giant pandas can go in to play and eat.

"Expand the production of drugs, and make the first batch of 100,000 bottles of Z-1234 medicine."

"No problem!"

The dean responded, and the medicine to upgrade the level of giant pandas was intensively produced in the pharmaceutical factory.

night.

Hua Xian has a video call with Xia You.

"Mayor, I have discussed with the clansmen in the past few days. According to statistics, only about a quarter of the giant pandas are willing to come here. The rest hold a wait-and-see attitude and think that planet B0002 is better." "That is 50,000

.

To be honest, this number is a little higher than what Huaxian expected, "I will send No. 888 to pick you up at Star Gate B." Big

Panda Brother said happily: "We have a bit more people, we will I won't sit down."

"No."

Qi Ming walked over with a cup of freshly brewed calendula tea, put it in Hua Xian's hand, and said to Xia You on the other end of the video, "The Amentis and the 10 frigates it is equipped with are also in S Stargate, each one can accommodate 10,000 people, and then we will go to star B0002 together, and we can take them all at once." Hua Xian: "!"

Amentis

, isn't that the Marshal's aircraft carrier? ?

It is also the most powerful and famous aircraft carrier of the Federation Legion, galloping and killing in the interstellar battlefield, fighting to the death with the Zerg army. Many people on Starnet said that the Amentis is not just a battleship, it is glory itself!

Qi Ming stared at her seriously: "Tomorrow, let's go pick up the giant panda together?"

Hua Xian's heart was beating wildly, and it almost jumped out of his throat: "...Okay."

This person is so beautiful.

Especially when being stared at by the opponent's golden pupils.

Who could resist aboard the Amentis? She also wants to meet the giant pandas in person.

*. *. *

The next day.

The red Amentis, like an archangel of justice, entered the atmosphere of Qinshan City and parked at the space station of Qinshan City. Because of its size, it occupied more than half of the airport berth.

Qi Ming took her into the car of his aircraft carrier.

When the Marshal's aircraft carrier, leading ten frigates and a federal cruiser, appeared in the atmosphere of star B0002, the entire planetary aviation department fell into extreme panic.

The minister of aviation was so excited that he dialed the phone of the planet owner: "My lord, the Amentis has appeared! Marshal Qi Ming's aircraft carrier has come to our planet! Traces have been found in the atmosphere of this planet, what should we do now?

The old planet owner of planet B0002 was so startled that his dentures fell out of his mouth: "Master Marshal's battleship is coming? Hurry up! Arrange a grand welcome ceremony! "

However.

When the planet B0002 led a group of important officials to the space station, they were surprised to find that one of the most unpopular races on planet B0002, the giant panda clan, had turned into mimics and lined up. Chubby and chubby, one after another, entered the access gate gangway of the Amentis.

"Everyone line up, don't crowd and stampede, if there is space, the Amentis and the frigates will send you safely to Qinshan City. Our mayor said that every giant panda is very precious. They are all distinguished guests."

The members of the Shura team maintained order at the scene.

Inspecting the giant pandas boarding the plane, let them become mimics to prevent other unknown creatures from mixing in.

The young patriarch of the Giant Panda Clan, that is, Xia You was moved to tears, and bowed deeply to Hua Xian: "Thank you for the opportunity provided by the mayor, my clan and I will always remember your kindness."

Originally, only 50,000 giant pandas agreed to emigrate.

There are still a lot of giant pandas who came to the space station, wanting to see how the group of immigrant pandas who "have no brains and want to leave their ancestral land" got on a broken spaceship.

It turned out to be a good thing.

"Fuck! This is the free shuttle ship that the young master said? Isn't this the Amontis of the Marshal?

" No? I want to immigrate!"

"B0002 is a broken planet where dogs don't even live. It's all because of those old pandas who said they couldn't leave their ancestral land and they would become unlucky. No matter what, our whole family wants to immigrate to Qinshan City!"

...

Just like that, the original reservation was 50,000 giant pandas, but in the end, there were 100,000 pandas on board the Amentis and eleven frigates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
213K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...