๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข...

By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ and ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ต are known to 'beef' eachother online all the time, but they begi... More

๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

4.4K 208 205
By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

ONE THING THAT both Riyah and Notti had in common was that they were both extremely stubborn, so it had been a day since they last talked.

Notti wanted Riyah to message him first since he didn't want to seem desperate, but Riyah also wanted him to message her first for the same reasons.

"nigga why you lookin' mad depressed?" asked Ddot as he walked into the brothers' room, he dapped DD and Notti up before sitting down.

Notti shrugged at his question, "shit, i'd be depressed if a bitch kept dissin' me too." DD spoke, he tried not to laugh but failed.

"what nigga? ian even mad about that." Notti lied.

Notti was beginning to get annoyed with his brother and his constant teasing about the situation, he was constantly making fun about how Riyah was dissing him and he wasn't "doing shit" about it.

"we told you to reply, but you not doin' shit bro." DD complained, he was extremely close to dissing Riyah himself. she was getting on all of OY's nerves from her constant dissing.

Ddot nodded at DD's words, "ian gon' lie, we been tellin' you to keep dissin' but you said no." he agreed.

they were right, they had asked multiple times if he wanted to go to the studio and diss her back, but he said no every time. he didn't want to disrespect his girlfriend anymore.

"i'm tired of dissin'." he lied, he hoped that this words end the conversation but he was wrong.

"or you just pussy." DD spat. he had a mug on his face as Ddot watched the two, "you scared to diss her or sum?" DD asked.

Notti mugged his brother before laughing since he didn't take him seriously, "nah you buggin'." he laughed.

DD sat with a serious face on, he didn't see what was so funny. "ian laughin', you mad pussy for not replyin' to her diss bro." he said.

Ddot looked at DD for a second before realising what he was actually doing. DD was trying to get his brother to diss her back, Ddot nodded to himself as he began to play along.

"DD right, you weird for not replying." said Ddot, "she been dissin' you for mad long and you just gon' stop?" he asked.

Notti thought to himself for a moment, they were kind of right. the boy felt like he had to prove to Ddot and his older brother that he wasn't scared to diss her back, he could sense that the two boys infront of him were trying to challenge him.

"aight fine, let's go to the stu right now." he demanded, he got up and started looking through his closet to find an outfit.

DD secretly dapped Ddot up who was beside him, they were both surprised that it actually worked.

"NIGGA PASS ME the fuckin' blunt." said Notti, he grabbed the blunt from his brother who had been hogging it for the past two minutes.

"why you stressin' Notti? and Ddot you takin' too long to get in the booth." DD complained, they had been there for two hours and time was going by fast.

"i'm still thinkin' bout what to say, chill on me gang." Ddot replied. due to the sudden decision of going to the studio, they barely had time to think of anything.

"let Notti go first, he know what to say already." DD suggested.

Notti passed the blunt back to DD as he stepped up to the microphone, he had only spent an hour on the lyrics so he wasn't sure if they would turn out well.

" Riyah B?,
that bitch aint' on nothin',
she talkin' hot,
that bitch really bluffin',
if you jack DOA imma add a K,
told my ooter to slide,
came right away,
got a .9 on my side so pray today,
imma king to spin any day,
drop the O,
put a O in ya fuckin' face,
Ddot wit me,
and you know he won't hesitate-"

the music stopped as Ddot quickly got up from his seat and dapped his best friend up, "nah you too tough Notti." Ddot smiled.

the part that Notti had recorded began booming through the speakers, the boy listened to his work with a smile on his face. part of him felt bad for dissing his own girlfriend, but he had to remember that she had done the same thing so she couldn't be mad at him.

"i'm dumb tired gang." DD spoke, he rubbed his eyes  as he yawned. DD was beginning to grow bored since he didn't have a feature on the song, so there wasn't much for him to do.

"same, ion wanna go home till this finished though." Ddot replied, he was already too into the song to stop working on it.

"then you need to hurry up and record ya part." Notti said, slighty laced with attitude due to how long Ddot was taking to think of lyrics.

that was the difference between them both. with Ddot, he wasn't that good at thinking on the spot, he had to have time to come up with good lyrics. however with Notti, he was oddly good at thinking on the spot. people would comment on how talented he was for this.

DD's eyes began to get heavy and he finally fell asleep, but the sound of his phone going off woke him back up again.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket and kissed his teeth as he saw who was calling him, Tamara.

"nah hollon, Tamara callin' me." he informed the two boys, Notti's heart dropped as he was shocked she was still communicating with the family.

the whole room went silent as DD answered the phone call, "what's good?" DD asked, his tone coming off extremely rude.

"hey D, you wit Notti?" she asked, Notti shook his head silently trying to hint to his brother that she was the last person he wanted to talk to.

"nah he not here, what you want?" asked DD.

"i'm tryna' talk to him about the other day, he was mad rude to me and ion know why." she explained, Notti furrowed his eyebrows at her words.

he had made it extremely clear that he had a girlfriend, so he didn't know why she was so confused.

"imma tell him to call you then." DD said blandly, he said bye before hanging up the phone and rolling his eyes.

"that bitch obsessed wit' you gang." said Ddot, breaking the silence in the room.

Notti and DD nodded, he was completely right because she has been obsessed with him for so long that he was starting to get creeped out by her.

"i'm tryna go home." said Notti, he was growing tired of everything and just needed his bed.

the two boys agreed before getting up from their spaces and collecting all of their belongings.

ddosama 26 seconds ago

author speaks!
very bland chapter sorry yallll
i have another chapter ready but i need to fix it😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 770 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
162K 4.5K 40
in which her ex boy best makes a song about her. notti osama fanfic . ethan reyes x female oc ( black ) ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 34 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, โ‚เผ„ two childhood highschool lovers mess around and experience their sexual interactions until one day, their lives changed forever.
40.4K 1.8K 27
๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜