✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

64

485 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 64

And at this moment, a post appeared in the forum of Dream Plane——Has anyone noticed it? Someone bought one of the "Anything You Want Pills" in the Points Mall.

: Which big grudge did you buy? 10,000 points, then you have to win at least 1,000 games in the Floating Island Arena!

: Curious, who is the one who can't think about it, lowers his mental power level, and goes to the lower trial field to experience life?

: It may also be that the high place is too lonely, and I want to go to the low-end test field to fry fish.

: My family members have solved the case. It was bought by Refeal, who is second in the Dream Plane rankings. The four-tailed cat that won the first place in the Federal Military Academy this year. A friend saw that Refeal appeared in the B-level proving ground just now. Waiting in the hall.

: There must be something wrong with Rafal, spend so many points to buy a medicine item that will weaken!

: My friend said that he saw Refeal pestering two young ladies and insisted on entering their team.

: Scum cat! lsp real hammer!

...

At this moment, Rafal doesn't know that he bought a medicine, he has been targeted, and his reputation has declined extremely, and he has become synonymous with scum cats, rough batch cats, and fried fish cats.

"Forget it, come in."

Seeing that he was meowing in anxiety, Hua Xian allowed him to join the team.

Rafael was secretly happy, his tail exploded like a sword mound, and shook: "I will take you flying today! You two just follow me, I can drag two together." Giant panda

girl: "Cut~"

Hua Xian asked He asked, "What's your skill?"

Among the group of cat clinical testers on the No. 888 cruise ship, the four-tailed cat was the strongest, even slightly better than the 20 sky tigers sent by the head of C sect. And the other party can also buy medicine with 10,000 points from the Dream Plane, so he must have real skills.

Seeing that he finally paid attention to him, Rafal said arrogantly: "I have a lot of skills. I am of the armor-piercing and assault department. I am extremely fast. For Zerg with strong defense, it is Tianke. The awakened skills of C level are , Breaking shield piercing; the B-level awakened skill is Four Tails. A-level and S-level, you two have no chance to experience it for the time being, and it is even more powerful." Xia Ya: "

Sister Xian, he is so stinky."

Giant panda dislike.

Hua Xian smiled and said, "Don't say that, Rafal is just young and energetic, so I can understand. Piercing and breaking shields is pretty good. I just watched the commentary of the B-level proving ground. The tentacle horror beast is a multi-tentacled, high-strength monster. Defensive insects, he does have an advantage in this ability."

The giant panda girl muttered: "So it's my one."

Hua Xian: "Xiaoya is a shield type?"

The giant panda Limei was a little depressed: "I C The level-level skill is Panda Defense, and the B-level skill is the Blessing of the Demon God, both of which add shields and defense to resist injuries."

Hua Xian comforted: "That's not very good, we have a shield girl in our team, and a sensitive attack melee armor-breaking , a remote output group control."

She felt that this configuration was perfect.

In addition, she also has a healing skill, so she doesn't even need to find an additional nurse.

"It's just meat."

The four-tailed cat taunted, humming softly, who made the giant panda always target him, "It's still a big black and white meat ball."

Xia Ya curled her lips: "The spherical shape is also a kind of figure. You think that everyone is like you, so small, with a delicate body and soft body, who speaks with a meowing mouth, and looks more delicate than a woman, and those who don't know think it's a kitten girl." Rafael: "!!!

"

Hua Xian found out that the panda girls are very good at smearing people, and it seems that the four-tailed cat is very angry, but the word "delicate body and soft body" is really wonderful.

"Okay, stop arguing, the countdown to the last batch of testers is almost over."

Hua Xian looked at the entrances of the ten sky-blue light gates in front of him, and the holographic display screen next to them projected the results of the three teams from the ten gates, "Eight teams failed to log out?" Rafael: "

Normal , the nuclear furnace in Wangcheng is not so easy to destroy. If one is not careful, it will explode directly, and there will be no bones left. It is said that in the real sky rise event, the nuclear furnace leaked, causing countless deaths and injuries in the local city, and even spawned mutations. Horror beasts feed on the fear of human beings and grow crazily." "

Ah, the ninth team."

Hua Xian saw that three people came out of the third door on the left in a state of embarrassment and injuries. It was full of circular blood holes, as if pierced by dense tentacles.

Soon, a medical team from the Dream Plane took the three of them away. This is not a real injury, but the trial scene is too real, directly bringing out the virtual scar, and it can be recovered with some professional spiritual counseling.

"There is the last team left, hey, they still have the name of the team, call the big brothers to go to heaven together."

A drop of cold sweat ran down the corner of Hua Xian's forehead.

The giant panda sister explained: "Those who form a fixed team together for a long time will give the fixed team a name and register in the dream plane. This kind of team is generally stronger, and they cooperate with each other tacitly, and even formulate some team tactics for customs clearance.

" Just fell.

I saw a line of words appear on the flickering display screen - the big brothers went to the sky together, and the team successfully passed the trial field of the rising sky. Successfully destroyed the nuclear furnace of Wangcheng, hunted and killed 3 tentacled monsters, and survived 1.

"The number of surviving people is 1?"

Hua Xian instantly understood, "They are adopting the method of sacrificing their teammates, two guarantees and one play, in order to achieve the goal of the whole team clearing the level." Four-tailed

cat: "This is normal, fixed group The team often does this, in order to maximize the interests of the team." Then, he murmured in a low voice, "Don't worry, even if you are in danger, I will not sacrifice you. If you want to sacrifice, you must sacrifice the fat panda first."

Hua Xian's tone was flat: "I will not sacrifice any of the team members."

Rafal wanted to pretend to be a pop, but...

"Go in."

Hua Xian led the team and entered the first blue light vortex door on the right.

The next moment.

Hua Xian was overwhelmed by the spectacular scenery in the trial scene - the streets of Wangcheng with bluestone slabs were under his feet, and there were almost no pedestrians on the street. When he raised his head, he could see a lavender super-atmosphere on the sky. The planet is surrounded by a dark purple cloud belt, because the distance is too close, it gives people a strong sense of oppression.

A round of purple sun!

At this moment, it is the scene of the sky rising to the purple sun.

And the Wangcheng Continent at the foot is a piece of countless asteroid fragments, which revolves around the movement of this lavender super-atmospheric planet.

It was the first time that Hua Xian felt the beauty of the planets in the universe so close: "It's so beautiful."

It's a pity.

The more beautiful something is, the more dangerous it is.

Hua Xian felt that her skin was hot, itchy, and painful after being irradiated by the purple sun in the sky. After a minute, she looked at her arm and found a lavender sunburn scar: "No, this The sun has strong radiation."

I had to find a place to avoid it.

In the interstellar era, there are already very complete anti-radiation and anti-gamma ray devices. There is a special cosmic metal called high-energy polymer T that can do it. Hua Xian took a look around, and found that the houses, tall buildings, and walls in the royal city were all made of high-energy polymerized T metal, with a T red skull mark.

Hua Xian entered a supermarket, wanting to avoid it.

The salesperson in the supermarket is an old man with purple skin, about fifty or sixty years old, with dull eyes: "What do you want to buy, girl?"

Hua Xian: "Protective equipment against purple sun radiation."

The old man with purple skin and a black robe with a hood pointed to the right: "The second shelf, one hundred sets."

Hua Xian went to get it. She thought about the currency in this trial scene. It may be the dream plane points. So far, she has only used two trials. She will get 10 points for passing the trials normally. But because Hua Xian broke the record, the points are multiplied by ten, and now she has 200 points .

The thought of spending 100 points for a protective item gave me a heartache.

Hua Xian was holding the protective gear, and just about to pay the bill, he saw the old man in black robe opposite him, suddenly showing a weird smile, his face split from the center to the left and right, and purple liquid was drawn from the split part. The cracks are covered with thin fangs that look like sawtooths.

From the empty sleeves of the black robe, purple tentacles like pipes suddenly sprang out, extending to two meters, and there were five or six tentacles.

Towards Hua Xian's torso, piercingly attacked!

"Damn it!"

Behind Bingdundun, there were more than a dozen tree vines in an instant, twice the number of the opposite side, "You are too ugly, and the tentacle beast is disguised as a human npc. If you are a little bit more courageous My son, I'm afraid I'm going to be scared quite a bit."

Horror beasts feed on human fear.

Hua Xian was indeed taken aback just now, the other party's body absorbed the fear, dark purple vesicles bulged on the tentacles, and after bursting, it was venom.

"Prisoned by vines!"

Hua Xian's vines had already tied up this terrifying beast disguised as a human, and parasitized the tree seeds into the opponent's body.

The beast's tentacles are half an inch away from her chest, bound by tree vines, and you can't even move. The body of the horror beast was parasitized by tree seeds, and a small sapling grew out of the cracked skin. After a while, the young sapling crazily absorbed the monster's energy and turned into a lush tree with purple leaves.

The terrifying beast disguised as a supermarket salesperson shriveled into a skin and planted a tree.

Hua Xian picked up the protective gear and put it on, only to realize: "What, you don't need to pay for Dream Plane points at all."

Without being harmed by the radiation of the purple sun, she can walk on the street.

"In a supermarket, the salespersons are all horror beasts, so can it be inferred that there may be horror beasts hidden in every room? The room can avoid ray radiation, and the tester must enter the room. Being attacked by a terrifying beast, the designer probably had this idea."

Hua Xian went to a hotel next door.

The front desk lady was arguing with a customer. The skin of the two of them was the same as that of the supermarket salesperson before, with an abnormal light purple. The two "persons" stopped talking almost at the same time, turned their heads, and stared fixedly at Hua Xian who pushed the door and entered with slightly dull eyes.

"Do you want to show me that my head is divided into two parts?"

Hua Xian said that I am familiar with this!

Facts proved that she guessed wrong. The lady at the front desk opened her mouth wide, and countless purple tentacles flew out from the huge mouth of the abyss. It was two meters long, and the human figure could no longer be seen. The purple leather armor was extremely thick, and countless tentacles condensed into a pair of fleshy wings on the back, flying up and attacking Hua Xian.

"It's so ugly."

Hua Xian complained, and within a few seconds, the two terrifying beasts turned into two big trees.

The other testers are all crazily avoiding the terrifying beasts, and they don't spend their time.

She manipulated the trees and vines, and searched one building after another on the streets of Wangcheng, chasing the tentacles and beating them: "Don't run away! Hunt a few more, I'll break the record!

" When the beasts saw their companions, they died one after another and turned into big trees. They ran away in fright: Don't come here!

On the streets of Wangcheng, a spectacle was formed—Hua Xian chased dozens of horror beasts, screaming and killing them, and the horror beasts were full of horror and dodged around.

When Hua Xian and Xia Ya entered the trial field, they were habitually invisible.

But she forgot that there was an extra team member this time. Rafal was a flamboyant, very high-profile player. He participated in any trial and every match in the Floating Island Arena, and set it up to be a spectacular battle!

He also quite likes his military school classmates from the Dream Plane, as well as the soldiers of the Federation Legion, watching him and enjoying everyone's envious and admiring eyes. In addition, the fact that Rafal bought 10,000 points of the "Anything You Want Pill" today has become popular on the forum, so countless online people have come to watch the battle.

It was naturally Rafal's perspective to watch the battle.

: Let me just say, Refeal's B-level book is fried fish in a fish pond. You see, he only took five minutes to kill the horror beast disguised as a salesperson in a furniture store. When I downloaded this book before, I was almost killed by a terrifying beast. After dealing with the opponent for more than half an hour, my teammates came to rescue me and survived.

: That's right, Refeal is a well-known armor-piercing sensitive attack system, and the purple skin defense of the tentacle horror beast is completely vulnerable to him.

: That flowing movement is fast and agile. Sure enough, Rafal is the most perfect and powerful cat clan... Wait a minute? what is that? How could there be so many terrifying beasts running over from the other side of Wangcheng Street?

The spectators were shocked and worried for the four-tailed cat. There are at least a few hundred of this wave of terrifying beasts!

"No! Look quickly, it's not a hundred or so beasts chasing them, but someone is chasing them!" "I'm stunned,

what is this operation? I am constantly assimilating the Horror Beast, and once it is touched by the vines of that tree, the Horror Beast will sprout!" "

That tree... seems to be a tester!"

I saw it in the holographic projection light screen watching the battle , the tentacle horror beasts that were supposed to intimidate the tester and feed on the fear of the tester, screamed and fled frantically with frightened faces, the girl who mimicked the tree opened all seventy-two tree vines, and shouted Saying "Don't run, points", "Four-tailed cats, help me stop this group of points!"

Rafal was stunned, his pair of different pupils vibrating: "This voice... Are you idle? The imitation of idleness is a tree, Not an ice panda?"

Hua Xian: "Teammate, what are you in a daze for? Aren't you cats the most agile and responsive? Hurry up and stop them, I've been chasing them all the way, we can't let them run away!" Hua Xian held the four-tailed

cat From the moment he was included in the team, he had no intention of hiding the mimesis from him.

Because it is inevitable to see it in team battles.

"Meow."

The four-tailed cat may have been too surprised. It was about to say yes, but when it opened its mouth, it turned into meow again.

He jumped up, and with a wave of his sharp claws, he collapsed a sculpture of the city lord of Wangcheng, which was more than ten meters high, on the side of the road. Roadblock.

Hundreds of tentacled monsters couldn't react at all. Some of them ran into them directly, some braked suddenly, and some with a little more brains tried to climb over with their tentacles.

However, although there was only a pause of one or two seconds, it was enough for Hua Xian.

Seventy-two vines shot out like sharp arrows!

At the same time, it rushed towards the seventy-two terrifying beasts, engulfing the monsters that were two or three meters high, and raised them high.

Bundle, parasitic tree species.

Bang bang

bang, like seventy-two green fireworks, the bodies of the horror beasts exploded, and the small trees sprouted, frantically absorbing the energy in their bodies, growing long and tall, and then becoming towering trees.

The first big trees were planted.

The dozens of the second batch of fleeing in all directions also failed to escape the bad luck.

The big wronged four-tailed cat was stunned: "You..."

He suddenly remembered that before he entered the Tianqiong Risheng trial field, he had said that he would drag one to two and let Xian hide behind him. The outrageous doesn't need his protection at all.

Da Yuan felt his cheeks were hot, as if they were swollen.

He turned into a mimetic, trying to hide his blushing embarrassment with his fur.

And at this moment, all the people watching the battle outside were stunned by the imitation of the world tree. Within half a minute, they instantly killed more than a hundred tentacle horror beasts.

This is the Tentacle Horror Beast! Each one has a grade of B+, and its combat power is amazing!

"It turns out that this is the reason why Xian broke the record. She is too strong. So far, there is no plant mimicry in the Sulu galaxy. She should be the first in history!" "I thought that the main attacker of this team

was Senior Rafael, it turns out that I was wrong, Xian is the main attacker, and senior Rafael is only worthy of supporting her, after a break or something." "If there is no accident, they should be able to pass the level smoothly, and once

again Breaking the record."

"What Refeal fried fish, it's clear that Mr. Xian came to fry fish, and the four-tailed cat just got into the car."

In an instant, the news that Xian's real mimicry was a tree was already posted on the forum of Dream Plane The sky exploded, and more people came to watch the battle of Rafal, just to see the only plant-mimetic fighting style in the Sulu galaxy!

Sure enough, they were not disappointed.

In the next trial, Hua Xian was completely in charge of the overall situation, commanding Rafal to cooperate and rescue the giant panda girl who was trapped at the entrance of the dungeon.

"Four hundred, they killed four hundred horror beasts!"

"Pay attention to the wording, it wasn't them, it was her. I feel that more than 95% of them were killed by Xian, she is simply a walking green Machines, wherever they go, towering trees grow."

"Where did she come from?"

Finally someone noticed this problem. They went to check the ID information of Hua Xian in the dream plane, and immediately got the result: "She is an active soldier of the Federation Legion, and belongs to the Shura team. Uh...could it be the Shura team I know?"

"In this world, apart from Marshal Qi Ming's personal guard, there is no other Shura team."

"Crap! No wonder she's so strong. She's from the marshal. I guess she's not B at all. She also took medicine and came here to fry fish."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...