✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

46

647 15 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 46 (1)

At this moment, the most shocking thing is Fengcheng and that Zhuyeqing junior guarding outside the light gate of the C-level trial field.

"They came and cleared the level? Still cleared the level without injury!"

Junior Zhuyeqing's face was full of disbelief, "The corona station is a trial dungeon that is extremely lethal. There are C-level corona bugs everywhere in it. It is said that there are hundreds of thousands of corona bugs. Only, with the addition of a wrist-foot robot that sweeps the laser beam wildly, it is comparable to a hundred machine guns shooting at the same time, in this case, how can a two-person team not get hurt?" She really couldn't understand, she couldn't imagine

, "Even if we send a professional C-class team of thirteen members of the Federation Legion to go in, it's hard to be uninjured! This idler, even brought a giant panda that can do nothing but roll and run away, did it?!"

Because of the bet between Huaxian and the closure of the city, the last ten groups of twenty people who stood up from the corona did not leave, waiting to see a good show.

After all, Fengcheng is well-known in the Federal Military Academy. Because of her good looks, she had a relationship with a third-year girl in the military academy for half a year, so she attracted a lot of attention. Moreover, Fengcheng's elder brother was still a lieutenant in the Federation Legion and participated in the interstellar war against the Zerg.

Everyone is waiting to see the closure of the city crush idleness.

But what happened?

This batch of ten groups consisted of twenty testers. There were four groups that failed at the five-minute mark and were logged out by death; three groups failed to survive for twenty minutes; one group survived for thirty-eight minutes and ended in failure.

In the end, there were only two groups that managed to survive for 60 minutes. One group was bruised and passed out as soon as they stepped out of the blue starry light gate, and even broke a leg. The observation tower activated the rescue system. Sent the person to the treatment room of the dream plane. This kind of scar will not be brought into the real body, but if it is too serious and the mental consciousness is damaged, it is very likely that the symptoms of mental explosion will occur after returning to reality.

The other group is Xian and Xia Ya.

Hua Xian switched from the world tree of combat mimicry to the Bingdundun shape set in the dream plane, and walked out happily, holding the giant panda girl's little hand.

How easy is it?

The giant panda girl's fur is not messed up, and her face is full of red light, and her eyes are twinkling with stars.

"721 coronal worms? Is she an insect extermination machine?"

"I can't take it anymore, it's so strong! Ordinary practitioners can't get within ten steps of the arm-leg machine. Difficult, harder than killing the corona worm. She was able to remove 108 arms and legs directly? I'm afraid they were all destroyed!" "The

previous record holder in the corona station test field was left by Rafal senior when he was in C-level. I killed 50 corona worms and removed 4 mechanical arms. When the record was broken two years ago, it was blown to the sky on the forum of the dream plane. Last year, Senior Rafal was on the verge of death during a mission. He accidentally awakened to the S rank and became the strongest four-tailed cat. The cat clan devoted all their efforts to training him. In this year's military school test and assessment, senior Rafael was already the first in the school." "It's terrible.

" Now, Xian is more than ten times stronger than senior Rafael who is the number one in the school!" "

Ten times? You only counted the number of corona bugs killed, Xian is fourteen times stronger than Senior Rafael. However, the mechanical The number of dismantled arms and legs is 27 times that of Rafal! I feel that Xian's overall strength and potential are 20 to 30 times that of Rafal!" "What's the use of that, Rafal is a

senior Awakened to S rank. No matter how awesome this idle record is, it is only a C rank, she will never be able to catch up with the male god Rafal!"

Rafal is the number one man in the federal military academy, and has countless fans. A female student next to her heard what the male god said, and naturally she was not happy about it.

Feng Cheng's face was as pale as a dead man's, his eyes were cracked, and he stared at the record-breaking data, his face was burning with pain, as if he had been scorched by the flame tail of the corona bug.

He looked at the opposite, Xian and Trash Bear walking towards him.

I wish I could find a gap in time and space, get in, and never come out again. Or be sucked away by a black hole!

"Sister is amazing, breaking the record!" Xia Ya burst into a smile, and deliberately glanced at the closed city, "With the protection of my sister, Xiaoya is not afraid of anything, and kills randomly!" Hua Xian was

rua The head of a panda girl is really plush.

Who can refuse a giant panda who praises himself wildly?

Anyway, she can't!

Xia Ya deliberately raised her voice, and gave Fengcheng a blank look: "It's not like some people, who are obviously incapable and need to be rescued because they can't protect their teammates

. When he stabbed hard, his whole body was covered with invisible sharp arrows, and he was poked into a sieve.

His pride made him turn his head away, wanting to escape.

"Stop."

Hua Xian scolded in a low voice, "I would like to admit defeat, post a post on the forum, and apologize to Xiaoya."

Feng Cheng froze in place, with cold sweat on his forehead. After knowing Hua Xian's terrifying combat power, all his previous arrogance was gone. The other party's words were obviously understated, but he felt amazing pressure and dared not resist.

"...Okay, I'll post it."

Feng Cheng had no choice but to take out his personal Dream Core data terminal in front of Hua Xian, log in to the Dream Plane Forum, and post a long apology post.

The title is: I'm sorry, Junior Xia Xia, I'm

a piece of trash. Duan can almost post all the words he can think of to express apology on it.

As soon as the post was posted, it immediately aroused heated discussions on the forum.

: Xia Ya? Isn't he the one who teamed up to clear the Corona Station trial ground just now? Eyes in the front row.

: Let me just say, the C-level trial field failed, why should you blame your teammates D-level? It's clearly the lack of protection at the C-level, and this is clearly an assessment for your C-level! Xia Ya, this girl, is also quite miserable. She was scolded like this by her former teammates. You see, if she teamed up with the idle boss, she would pass the level successfully, or pass the level without injury! : Don't blame your teammates,

it might really be your waste, not your teammates' problem

Copy, ouch!

: Fengcheng has lost all face. When he was in love with Chaohua, he used to show off everywhere. He has long been unhappy with this little boy. I heard that he has a bad attitude towards girls who are ordinary-looking or not thin enough. [Vomit

: It's funny, what year is it, and you still have a white and thin aesthetic? I looked at this chubby and fluffy giant panda junior, she was also quite cute. Why did you call her a fat bear in Fengcheng? What's wrong with the roundness of the mimicry.

...

Hua Xian was surfing on the Dream Plane forum. When she saw this, she turned to look at the giant panda girl beside her, and asked, "He called you a fat bear?"

Xia Ya's ears drooped, and she nodded aggrievedly. : "My imitation is too round, and it's big. It's not as light and beautiful as cat, fox, and rabbit girls." "Nonsense, giant

pandas are beautiful!"

Hua Xian quite disagreed, and said disgustedly, "This What aesthetics are there, and some people think that panda mimicry is not good-looking."

That is a national treasure!

Even dreaming of rua's prison bottom sitting and wearing beast!

Xia Ya blushed: "My sister's mimicry is very handsome and super sassy."

Hua Xian rubbed the panda's ears.

The giant panda girl winked at her: "Don't worry, I will stick to the secret. When I'm in the corona station, I'm always invisible, and no one will know."

Plant mimicry, and healing skills, combined high attack and strong control All in one, simply invincible and rare!

After the apology post was posted on the forum for closing the city, the discussions about "Xiaan" and "Xia Ya" became extremely popular, especially about "Xiaan". Cognition of super mental power.

All of a sudden, the Dream Plane forum was almost swamped by this rising dark horse.

Someone also secretly took photos of Hua Xian and Bing Dundun and posted them on the forum.

: I feel that she is not from the panda family. Could this appearance be fake?

: Right, otherwise why would she take Xia Ya to clear the level? Only the same race can help in this way.

at the same time.

On a floating island arena to the west of the core control tower of the Dream Plane.

A dark blue mecha, with wings on its back, suddenly appeared behind the opponent with a beautiful dodge. The light blade sword cut off the opponent's mecha arm, and the opponent was cut into a "human stick". Red alert, energy depleted.

[Rafeal wins]

This competitive competition has a result.

An unusually handsome boy with cat ears, about eighteen or nineteen years old, opened the cockpit of the blue winged mecha, and walked out in the posture of a winner. He has a pair of beautiful different eyes, amber on the left and amber on the right. It is pale blue, with four cat tails behind it.

Rafeal, exactly Rafael, is the name of an energy angel in the Bible records of the ancient star era.

And Rafal is also worthy of this name. When he awakened for the second time last year, he not only possessed S-level spiritual power, but also amplified the strength of the spiritual domain to the size of a city! If nothing else, he will become the strongest among the hundreds of millions of cat clan in the Sulu galaxy!

"Ah, it's terrible. How can I be so unlucky? You are drawn 1v1 in the arena."

On the opposite side of the "human stick" mecha Cangnei, a Taipan snake, complained that it was stepping on the elevator, and from the wreckage of the damaged mecha, When the wound came out, he lost more than a dozen scales, and a lot of blood oozes from his arms.

Rafael politely put one hand on his chest, which is the etiquette of the cat tribe, to express respect for the opponent: "I'm sorry, let me go."

Tai Pan Snake has no temper. Like a nobleman: "No, I'm too good. You are the number one in the Federal Military Academy. It's no wonder you can beat..."

He was a little frustrated.

Opening the forum, the vertical pupils of the Snake Clan suddenly stared round, "Fuck? Rafal, the record you set at the Corona Station was broken by a rookie, and the rookie's score is more than twenty times yours! There really is someone stronger than you, you are so perverted, how perverted is she?!"

"Corona Station? Who?"

Rafal, who was stronger in his life, suddenly raised his head, and a sharp edge flashed in his different pupils.

The C-level trial dungeon at Corona Station made him famous in the first battle. The most important thing is that he was only C-level at the time. After he came out of the trial dungeon, he was seriously injured and had to rest for a long time to recover. The family even invited him the best spiritual therapist in the galaxy to prevent him from suffering from psychosis.

It was a tough time for him, so the memory is still fresh. That trial dungeon really tortured him who was not strong enough at the beginning. Even if he has awakened to S rank for the second time now, the corona station is still a big psychological shadow for Rafal.

"One is called Xian. Looking at the photo, it should be a panda family. You are a four-tailed cat, and she is a giant panda. They both carry the word cat. They are relatives a thousand years ago. They are both very strong, haha." Said Tai Pan Snake With a bad joke.

Rafal's complexion darkened: "The cat clan has nothing to do with the giant panda."

It's unacceptable, that Corona Station, can have a C-level that is so much stronger than him, dozens of times?

The cat ears on his head turned into airplane ears unconsciously, and his different pupils were full of fighting spirit. He opened the Menghe data terminal, entered the forum, and immediately saw a screen full of posts about "Xian". After reading a few times, I understood what happened, "Clear the level without injury? 721 corona worms, 108 mechanical arms, is this the result that carbon-based creatures can achieve?!"

Rafal's voice changed, and the fur on the tails of the four cats exploded.

At that time, he brought a D-class puppet cat of the same family, which was also weak and had no special skills. This was a point of pride for him. He passed the level completely by himself, but now, this idler is just like him. , dragging a relatively weak D-level giant panda, dragging two for the whole journey.

Rafal had never been so severely suppressed in all directions. He downloaded Hua Xian's candid photo of Bingdundun, and stared at it for a long time.

"Is she from the Federation Military Academy, or the Federation Legion?"

"I don't know." Tai Panshe shook his head, "She is quite mysterious, and she has been trying to find her identity on the Dream Plane forum for 20 days, but there is no result. Oh, by the way, 20 days ago, she just broke the record of Nick Scorpion in the D-level proving ground. Like you, she was awakened for the second time, but her awakening level is not as high as yours, so it probably stops here Right."

Rafal shook his head: "No, she's not that simple, and it's absolutely impossible to stop here!"

The four-tailed cat's voice was determined.

He didn't know why, but he just had this strong premonition that the cute and honest-looking Bingdundun in the photo was definitely hiding something, and she didn't use all her strength.

"I must find this job!"

Rafael's thin lips were pursed tightly, and the ear of the plane was pressed against his head, "Dream Plane, finally it's not boring anymore."

A real opponent appeared.

Using the name Rafeal, he entered the dream plane to train for three years, almost without defeat, and has always been a highly anticipated existence. He never put anyone in his eyes. On the surface, he was polite and polite like a nobleman. In fact, when he killed the opponent in seconds, he felt that the opponent was not qualified to be his opponent at all.

But this leisure is different.

Rafal left directly from the Floating Island Arena and went to the C-level corona station area, wanting to get to know the idler.

Unfortunately.

Hua Xian finished the C-level trial dungeon, thinking about her field and the flowers and crops in the field, wanting to see how many sprouts have sprouted, whether the wheat has grown taller, when will cucumbers bloom and bear fruit, catnip will grow cats After saying goodbye to Xiaoya, I logged out of the dream plane.

Rafal flinched.

Hua Xian missed a powerful cat with the fluffiest and most beautiful eyes in the Sulu galaxy.

*. *. *

When Hua Xian woke up, she was lying on her sofa.

A little butterfly is drinking scented tea leisurely, watching over her.

"Are you back?"

Qi Ming drank half a cup of marigold tea, and flew very close to the tip of her nose.

He is already a mature butterfly and can already make tea by himself. The taste is pretty good, and Hua Xiaoxian also said that this kind of flower can also be antibacterial, antiviral, and beautifying.

It doesn't matter for beauty and beauty, the key is to be able to prevent infection by antibacterial, his residual wings are recovering rapidly, cells are regenerated, and he is particularly susceptible to infection.

"Well, I met the plush stuffed in my dream again."

Hua Xian was full of emotion, looking at the palm of his hand, the wonderful touch when he rua the panda has not dissipated, "The giant panda is really the cutest stuffed dumpling in the world. "

Qi Ming looked at his own wings, considering the possibility of growing fur: "..."

If you didn't know that in the Dream Plane, the one that Hua Xiaoxian called "Dream Love Plush" was a giant panda Girl, he's going to be jealous.

"Break the record again."

As the founder and supervisor, the marshal naturally knows what happened in the dream plane. He still deletes the data as last time, which is a kind of protection.

Hua Xian is in a good mood: "The mimicry of the plant system is really useful in battle. When the interstellar war breaks out in the future, the war will burn here, and I can't grow flowers. I can also join the Federation Legion and have the ability to fight against the Zerg army. ability to fight."

Qi Ming was a little surprised: "Do you want to join the Federation Army?"

In the Federation, the number of female soldiers is relatively small, accounting for less than one-fifth.

Moreover, many of them serve in the back-office area. About one-tenth of those who went to fight on the battlefield. A war broke out between the Sulu galaxy and the Zerg galaxy channel, and the frontline death rate was high.

Hua Xian: "I just said it casually. Compared with fighting wars, I prefer farming. I have limited energy. Running a flower shop and building Qinshan City are more important." After all, the task of Klein Bottle is still there.

Qi Ming: "If you want to join in the future, you can talk to me at any time."

She has great potential, and she can see through the essence of the corona station trial field at a glance, which is "rescue".

Excellent combat ability and strong psychological quality, he can protect the D-rank giant panda without injury in the trial copy of the corona station, and also deal tons of damage. This meant that if Hua Xian was assigned to the rescue mission of the Federation Corps, she would be able to rescue one or even a dozen innocent citizens in a dangerous situation without injury, and destroy the enemy's small base along the way.

Those who can achieve this level at least have the A-level level of the members of the Shura team!

As for Hua Xian, she was only at the C level.

He is also used to it. She will grow into levels every once in a while. Although it is a bit strange, it at least proves that she is a growth type and can go further in the future.

Qi Ming hasn't met such a good seedling for a long time, but he also respects her opinion and choice, and will not force her to join the Federation Army.

Hua Xian smiled: "Why, Lord Marshal wants to let me go through the back door."

Golden Winged Butterfly flapped her wings, "It's not impossible." If

she wanted to, she could directly join the Shura team and carry out the mission. He will arrange.

Hua Xian was grateful in her heart: "The Marshal has opened enough green passages for me. I'm going to visit the fields."

She got up.

Seeing half a cup of tea on the coffee table on the sofa, I was thirsty, so I drank it right away.

Little Butterfly's eyes fell on her lips.

The two of them drank a cup of scented tea...

the invisible ambiguous atmosphere spread. The Golden Winged Butterfly jumped for joy and landed on her shoulder, and he accompanied her to the small lake.

Looking at the crops of green wheat seedlings growing day by day, Hua Xian felt a deep sense of satisfaction in his heart: "When the wheat grains grow, we can eat noodles, steamed buns, and pastries. , and meat buns, dumplings, egg and cucumber pies, flower rolls, and scallion pancakes."

As she spoke, she couldn't help but swallowed her saliva.

Hungry for dumplings.

"You said I was hungry." The marshal's deep and pleasant voice came from next to his ear, with a hint of a smile.

Hua Xian felt a little itchy at the base of her ears.

Damn, after Xiaodie was able to speak, she felt that her eardrums were being irritated every day. With such a nice timbre, if you sing, you will definitely become the King of Interstellar Singers.

"I can't eat it for the time being, and it will probably take half a month." She saw ten robots pouring nutrient solution into the wheat fields in an orderly manner.

What's even more amazing is that there are five robots that purify the water by the small lake.

To prevent harmful substances from appearing in the water, they are absorbed by the spiritual plants that are very close, which destroys the harvest.

When she walked to the edge of the catnip field, Hua Xian stopped, and she saw a big white cat, ah no, the big white lion was lying happily on the field ridge, with its big fluffy head, it came to a plant that had just sprouted Not long after, he inhaled deeply on the catnip leaves near the field ridge, his light blue pupils became blurred, and then happily rolled on the field ridge.

Hua Xian: "..."

She is looking forward to catnip growing a cat.

But I didn't expect that the first "cat" that grew up was the director of the factory, Shuoling!

If she remembers correctly, things like catnip are only useful for cats. Shuoling is a lion, right? Although lions also belong to the cat family, on earth, catnip does not have much effect on lions, only sporadic and individual.

Qi Ming stared at his hair boy in distaste: "What are you doing?"

The white lion didn't seem to hear it, it was addicted to sucking catnip, unable to extricate itself, it rolled and rolled even harder, laps and laps.

"This is called Nepeta. After inhalation, felines will have hallucinations for 5 to 15 minutes. They feel very happy, without any toxic side effects, and will not be addicted. The factory manager is high at the moment, you call him now. , he shouldn't be able to hear it." Hua Xian was helpless.

"The miraculous Lingzhi."

Qi Ming has known Shuo Ling since he was a child, and has been a good friend for more than 20 years. This is the first time he has seen his friend show such a stupid look.

The black-hearted little butterfly recorded this scene with an optical brain.

"Take the factory manager away, otherwise he will remain excited all the time in this catnip field, and it will be difficult to recover." Huaxian saw the white lion rolling all over the dirt, and his fur was messed up.

Golden Wing Butterfly finished recording.

He flapped his wings against Fa Xiao.

"Hoo--" there was a sound.

Such a big white lion "flyed" away.

A drop of cold sweat ran across Hua Xian's forehead: "Will it break?"

She saw Shuo Ling being slapped by the black-bellied Marshal into the small lake with one wing, falling with a splash, splashing high, and taking a bath.

"Don't worry, Shuo Ling is the swimming champion. Let him wake up, I don't know how long he has been in the field." " Qi

Ming! You are so weak! I want to fight you!"

The big white cat roared angrily, "You actually blew me into the lake!"

The big white cat really woke up, cursed, scratched the water with its paws, swam to the shore quickly, and then shook the water droplets on its body vigorously, but it was still wet and its fur was not fluffy anymore.

Hua Xian has already adjusted the monitoring from the robot: "Director, you actually smoked catnip for three full hours!"

She was speechless.

The cursing factory director suddenly lost his temper: "I... I just think it smells good, so I can't help but stay longer."

Hua Xian said seriously: "Although catnip is not addictive, it is not good to smoke too much. You Are you hallucinating?"

The big white lion nodded: "I smelled this miraculous spiritual plant, as if I saw myself driving a mecha, chasing and beating Qi Ming, torturing him with blood, it's really cool!"

In reality, since childhood, he has never defeated Qi Ming.

The hallucinations that the catnip gave him were simply too good! The factory manager couldn't help but suck again and again!

Qi Ming: "Are you awake from the dream?"

Shuo Ling: "..."

Can we still be good friends? hateful.

In the hallucination just now, Qi Ming was beaten into a pig's head by him, crying and saying brother Shuo Ling that I was wrong, but in reality, he was slapped by Qi Ming's wings into the lake and took a cold bath.

"It seems that catnip is equally effective for interstellar cats." Hua Xian pulled off a leaf and decided to find a real cat to do a test.

Shuo Ling felt distressed: "Why did you pick off the leaves? The plant is still very young, you should pick it when it grows up."

Hua Xian: "It's okay, there are a lot of catnip in an acre of land."

Shuo Ling stared at her hands That young leaf panicked a little greedily: "This... can I eat it? Can I give it to the factory manager to taste, and in exchange, I can make you two more robots for free? I couldn't eat it just now."

Precious Lingzhi belongs to Huaxian's property.

He is a professional employee.

"Eat?"

Hua Xian was stunned for a moment, and then remembered that catnip seems to be edible for cats, "Yes, but not too much, just one piece." The big white

lion waited for the feed: "Okay!"

Hua Xian handed gave him.

The big white lion put the catnip leaf in his mouth, and tasted it carefully for a while, the light blue eyes of the lion narrowed into a slit, and it took a long time to swallow it: "Wow ~ ~ delicious!"

Delicious Smoke to the head.

Wait a minute...

Hua Xian stared at the big white lion's eyebrows in surprise: "The fur on your forehead is smoking! Is it burning?"

Shuo Ling fell into the happiness brought by catnip in a daze , The position between the eyebrows felt hot, and subconsciously scratched it with a paw, and the white lion meat pad was also pink.

"Woo~"

He rolled happily, with a grunt in his stomach.

In the process of rolling, the hair in the mental area between the eyebrows was extinguished due to the high temperature.

Five minutes later.

Shuoling suddenly woke up. A white lion stood upright and jumped up from the ground. His misty light blue eyes became extremely clear: "My spiritual domain has broadened?"

He is an S-level white lion with a wide spiritual domain. Lou is the youngest son of the family, not the best.

At this moment, he suddenly discovered that the spiritual realm had become a city! Third gear!

Hua Xian was very surprised: "Catnip, can it really broaden the spiritual domain of cats?"

When she gave Shuo Ling to eat, she just wanted to do a small experiment.

I didn't expect it to be successful!

"Ang~"

the big white lion was overjoyed, "Yes! Boss, you are so powerful, the breadth of the spiritual domain of the factory director has risen from the second level to the third level! It is the same as my most powerful second brother!"

Qi Ming: "Don't tell me?"

The big white lion immediately said: "I will give the boss the fields by the small lake for free, and build the most complete protection and alarm system! Eggshells that are resistant to acid rain, and then build 99 floating forts around the lake. !"

Hua Xian: "... 99, there is no need."

This big white cat was too excited.

"Boss, this catnip is amazing. It not only smells good, but also increases the width of the spiritual domain. It must be protected! Don't let those cats with ulterior motives get close." Hua Xian: Don't, it's just to attract fluffy cats

.

Qi Ming: "Yes!"

Hua Xian: You two old sixths, don't stop me from owning a large group of cats.

Qi Ming said seriously: "Lock it up, take some samples to the dean, and do a new type of drug test."

Shuo Ling made a phone call, and all the members of the ninth branch of Xingfu Shuguang came with their affairs on their shoulders. Start!

Hua Xian watched helplessly, the catnip field was covered by the "eggshells" that were rushed out all afternoon, and there were nine floating forts beside it.

"Director, if you're like this, cats won't be able to come in." Mayor Hua was heartbroken.

"It will be broken when you come in. They will roll in groups in the field, and they will bite with their mouths open. They will destroy these precious catnip spirit plants! It will also make the group of cats easier and broaden their spiritual realm." Shuo Factory Manager Ling is extremely motivated, directing the factory workers under him, and he himself is also working enthusiastically, "Isn't it necessary to pay to expand the spiritual realm? There is no free catnip in the world!" Hua

Xiandai I bought catnip seeds here, purely to suck cats.

Now that he has discovered the business opportunities inside, he feels that Shuo Ling's words are not unreasonable.

"Boss, you don't know much about the cat family. The number of cats mimicking cats in the Sulu galaxy is more than 100 million! And many of them are big families that play an important role in various star gates. For example, our lion family is the earl in the capital star; The Patriarch of the Qiongyan Tiger Clan is the Stargate Master of Stargate C; the civet cat clan and the tabby cat clan all serve as officers in the Federation Legion, and even the first place in the Federation Military Academy this year is an S-rank four-tailed cat Kid."

Shuo Lingyu explained earnestly, "These rich cats, for the growth of the children of the clan, spend money like water every year, regardless of the cost, collect medicines from everywhere to broaden the spiritual realm of the elite of the clan, but very few of them succeed. To be honest, before I was sixteen years old, I was drugged seven or eight times by my father, but none of them succeeded. My father even gave up on me, and chose the second brother who was born with the third level of spiritual breadth as his successor. If it wasn't for my research on machinery manufacturing and thermal weapon manufacturing, and I entered the Shuguang Society, I still don't know which remote planet my family would send to manage insignificant industries." Golden Wing Dark Butterfly picked some catnip and came over,

pretending Put it into the box and hand it to Huaxian: "Go to the pharmaceutical factory."

Seeing them so cautious, Huaxian also realized the seriousness of the matter.

Shuo Ling added another sentence: "When the dean develops the medicine to cover up the prototype of Lingzhi's leaves, remember to set the price higher. The cat tribe has a lot of money, so kill them hard. I can guarantee that you will set the price at 400,000 yuan. A group of silly cats came to buy it."

Hua Xian took the box and came to the Union Bliss Biopharmaceutical Factory.

The dean happened to be there.

"Hey, mayor, why are you here in person? Are you inspecting the work?"

The dean showed a kind smile, "Recently, there are a lot of orders from the pharmaceutical factory, h-1234 medicine, and rabbits continue to come to order." "

It's not an inspection, It's something important."

Hua Xian pushed the crystal box containing catnip over, "Shao Ling took a piece of this, and his spiritual domain directly widened. Catnip has a certain effect on cats. The courtyard Long you use it to develop a new drug, and then find some volunteers who mimic cats for clinical testing, preferably cats of various races, tigers and lions can also be used as one of the experimental subjects."

She wasn't quite sure how extensive catnip's scope of action was to broaden the mental domain.

When the dean heard it, he immediately showed a very surprised expression: "S-level white lion factory director, the spiritual domain has been broadened? The medicinal effect of this spiritual plant is too powerful! You need to know that the higher the level of mental power, especially the S-level Yes, it is almost innately fixed, and it is difficult to use drugs to broaden the spiritual domain the day after tomorrow."

Hua Xian: "Is there such a saying?"

The dean nodded heavily: "Yes, below S, using drugs to broaden the spiritual domain has a higher chance of success Quite a lot. Mayor, if you, Lingzhi, can expand even S, then the price can be increased by ten times on the basis of h-1234!" Hua Xian: "You and

Shuo Ling said the same."

Shuo Ling Say 400,000.

The price of h-1234 is 40,000. When it was first released from the factory, it was scolded miserably on Xingbo. If the price of catnip medicine is so high, it is conceivable that scolding will be inevitable.

The dean was very excited, and his palms were sweating: "I will definitely give the mayor a satisfactory answer. In a week, a new drug has been developed!"

After Hua Xian calculated, after a week, those young catnip plants had almost grown taller. Can be mass produced.

left the pharmaceutical factory.

She was still holding a catnip leaf in her hand, thinking.

"My lord mayor."

A familiar voice came from the front.

Hua Xian looked up and found that it was Brother Orange Cat from the supermarket next door to Xingfu Huafang. When he first traveled through time, he bought a large amount of nutrient plastic wrap from Brother Orange Cat's store.

The area of ​​the planted fields is too large now, adding up to several tens of acres, so a large number of them are ordered and wholesaled from the nutrient factory.

The orange cat boy looks pretty and is more pleasing. He holds a bunch of lily of the valley in his hand, "The lily of the valley that is newly launched in the flower shop is so beautiful, I like it so much!" The lily of the valley is a new product, 1200

stars A bunch of coins.

It is more expensive than roses and marigolds.

But this does not prevent the old customers of Happy Flower Shop from loving this new flower that is as fairy-like as a small white bell.

"Xiaoju..."

Before Huaxian finished speaking, he saw the little orange cat's nose twitching, and he approached her step by step, his eyes were straightened, in a dull state, and instantly transformed into an orange cat imitation, fluffy The fluffy one.

"Mayor...you, you smell so good."

The orange cat couldn't control itself, and purred in its stomach.

Hua Xian immediately understood that she still smelled of catnip, and she was holding a catnip leaf in her hand.

Ever since.

She squatted down and decided to do an experiment—stretched out her hand and reached the end of the orange cat's nose on the ground.

"Meow meow~~"

The orange cat sniffed excitedly, and then stomped on the milk with two meowing paws.

After a while, I rolled happily again.

Hua Xian couldn't help being amused: "Fluffy, cute."

Golden Winged Butterfly: Why are there so many fluffy in the world?

When Hua Xian saw the orange cat, it was obviously not as strong as Shuoling's resistance. After a while, the cat's tongue stuck out a little bit, and its eyes were psychedelic... The fluffy tail also swayed uncontrollably, and even touched Hua Xian's face. wrist.

Little Butterfly: Scratch meow!

Hua Xian: "Sure enough, it's very powerful."

She remembered that the little brother Orange Cat didn't have a high level of mental power, he was an E-level.

The mint leaves were stuffed into the orange cat's mouth.

The orange cat almost instinctively chewed it, and then swallowed it. Just like that, after another ten minutes of drunkenness, he finally woke up and regained consciousness.

"I... what's wrong with me?"

When standing up, the orange cat's paws turned smoothly, making it difficult to walk.

"Does it work?"

Hua Xian looked at the little orange cat in the experiment, "Do you feel the heat in the mental area between the eyebrows?" It

took another two minutes for the orange cat to fully recover, and there was also a blue smoke between his eyebrows : "Mayor, am I going to be bald early? My hair is burning."

The cat's eyes are like cross-eyed, trying to look between the eyebrows.

Hua Xian: "...I can't." The orange cat sighed, and its triangular

ears drooped: "Hey, in fact, my father was also bald at an early age, and so was my grandpa. The other orange cats laughed at my family."

    Xian really can't imagine Tachibana bald.

The orange cat didn't have time to think about the cat moss's question, and suddenly the fur all over his body exploded: "How did my spiritual domain... expand? I, a petty citizen like me, can actually develop my spiritual domain again?" "Well, just

now I gave you the medicine."

Hua Xian still couldn't hold back, rubbed the orange cat's head, it was round and fluffy, "Okay, let's go home and look at the store, your small supermarket has visitors. Remember to keep it secret , don't talk nonsense to outsiders, you won't be charged for the medicine."

Tears welled up in the orange cat's eyes, and two tears flowed out of the amber cat's pupils: "Mayor, you are such a good person Tomorrow, I'll go to the lake to catch a fish to repay you."

"No, every day! A low-level pastoral orange cat like me can still eat medicines that cost 100,000 yuan to widen the mental domain, meow~

" What's wrong with the orange cat, it's so chubby and cute. Five thousand years ago, during the time of the ancient stars, Huaxia garden cats were very popular, not inferior at all."

Hua Xian reassured.

Brother Orange Cat was encouraged, and went back to the supermarket to entertain guests with tears in his eyes.

that night.

When Hua Xian was about to close the door and go to sleep, she unexpectedly found a crystal plate at the door, and there was a big carp in it, and there were traces of meowing claws on the carp.

She picked up the plate containing the fish, and when she looked up, she found a gap in the door of the opposite supermarket, and there was a fluffy orange peeping behind the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...
34.5K 507 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
14.3K 188 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story