✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

43

648 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 43 (1)

"How long does it take to make and develop a perfume?"

Hua Xian needs to know a specific time.

The Siamese rabbit Jiangtang thought for a while, and said: "At least a week, because I have never tried it. Using Lingzhi rose as the main raw material to make perfume requires some experiments. And Lingzhi is precious, I still need to consider how On the premise that the fragrance of roses is not affected, reduce the raw materials as much as possible."

"Okay."

Hua Xian appreciates this kind of employee who considers the boss, "Ordinary employees, I pay 10,000 yuan, but like the dean That kind of technical staff, the salary is 20,000, and if the developed product sells well, there will be an extra bonus, can you accept it?"

Jiang Tang Yixi: "Naturally, it is much higher than my salary in the Land Management Bureau. It's my wish to be able to do the fragrance business I like."

The Bureau of Land Management, originally under the management of the Municipal Bureau, is equivalent to a civil servant with a permanent job. Ordinary civil servants in Qinshan City earn about 5,000 star coins, and those who are more senior earn 8,000, which may be mixed with the level of the bureau chief's 10,000. Of course, these are superficial income.

"I don't know if your uncle will be angry if you give up your iron job and follow me to build a happy perfume factory." She thought of Jiang Sheng, who was a straight-eyed rabbit.

"No, uncle admires you very much. He is very relieved to hand Xiaozhuo to you. If I can also work with you, he will be very happy to know." "Actually, the Jiang family is very grateful to you. After all, the one thousand h-1234 potions that were given away are already worth 40 million. We have reached a new level! We have also followed the method you provided to plant those three carrot spirit plants, preserved the seeds, and expanded the planting, so that the elite children of the clan will have the opportunity to eat one." This is the existence of a complete plant

. Meaning, to multiply, to sow, to multiply!

Jiang Tang hoped that Hua Xian would know that the Jiang clan in Qinshan really followed her and was willing to serve her as the new mayor.

"That's it, that's good."

After Hua Xian heard this, she couldn't help but smile, "Concentrate on researching rose perfume. If the effect is good, I will gradually develop other flower perfumes and give them to you." She can't always rely on Qi Ming to help herself

, Even the main staff were Qi Ming's subordinates who came to fill in the numbers. Hua Xian already knew that Asen, Dorothy, and Jing Deng, the thirteen of them, were the marshal's direct personal guards.

My aunt said that women have to rely on themselves and have their own industries and skills in order to gain a firm foothold. She had to have her own team, let the rabbits of the Jiang family work for her, and recruited veterans who recovered from the mental explosion from the nursing home in the seventh district, all of which were towards this goal.

"I will assign ten veterans to you to assist you in the perfume factory."

Hua Xian sent the information of the ten employees to Siam Rabbit Jiangtang in electronic form, "You use it first, and you will work in the perfume factory in the future." When the number of people increases, business expands, and there is not enough manpower, I will send you new people." The

recruitment notice she hung up in the seventh district nursing home is valid for a long time.

The first batch of 20 people was recruited, which doesn't mean it will stop here; she will add more employees every month in the future.

"Thank you mayor, ten people are enough at this stage, because there is only one rose perfume project, and the equipment in the factory is very advanced and highly automated." After Jiang Tang received the information from the factory workers, he immediately started to work. .

After Hua Xian made arrangements for the perfume factory, she placed an order with Shuo Ling.

"Wow, boss, there are so many stores, and the brothers from the steel factory are going to repair them." The big white lion was very excited.

"Yes, they are all newly acquired perfume shops and flower shops, which are distributed all over the city, and there are two in the next city." Hua Xian bought them all from Yin Yue.

She plans to wait for the perfume to be developed, and it will be listed in the store immediately.

Flower shops can also consider opening a chain in the west district. Happiness Flower House is located in the east district of Qinshan City, and the main source of customers is the east district.

"Okay! As soon as the branch is established, there will be business." Shuo Ling was quite happy.

He goes to Huaxian's Happiness staff cafeteria every day, eats and drinks, and brings "factory workers" with him. If he doesn't do something else, he will almost be unable to bear the pressure of Qi Ming and Shura's team.

Hua Xian returned to Happiness Flower Shop and took out a sapphire flower basket from the crystal cabinet.

This sapphire flower basket is very special. It is made of blue roses, irises, hibiscus, and three kinds of blue flowers. The sapphire part is about 290 carats. It is sterling silver, still embellished with broken diamonds.

This flower basket is much bigger than the ruby ​​three roses that Hua Xian brought back last time!

"It's just you."

Hua Xian put the flower basket into the Klein bottle.

It's already time to travel once a month, and this time because of the drug development, she's staying in the Sulu galaxy for a few more days, and she's properly accounted for the flower shop, the pharmaceutical factory, the perfume factory, and the city bureau. After that, she can go back to earth to carry new spiritual seeds with confidence.

"The seasoning is about to run out. The little fox told me yesterday that there is less than one-tenth of the bottle of soy sauce left. This time, bring more seasoning back. Now Happiness Flower House has a certain foundation. , you can bring more plants back."

Hua Xian decided to expand the Klein bottle again with krypton gold.

Currently, it is 12 cubic decimeters.

[Is the host confirmed to pay 880 million to expand the space? ]

The Klein bottle also reminded her very intimately to prevent her from going crazy and regretting it.

"Sure."

Hua Xian spent money like water, directly spending 880 million of her savings. In the past month, she has earned close to 100 million, so she mainly spent the "meal money and housing expenses" given by the marshal back then. .

[Krypton gold is successful, congratulations to the host, the space has expanded by 88 cubic decimeters, the total number of unlocked spaces: 100 cubic decimeters]

Hua Xian is a bit obsessive-compulsive, and likes integers.

One hundred cubic decimeters is huge. It can be understood as the size of two hundred chalk boxes piled up, which can hold 100 liters of water, which is also one-tenth of a cubic meter.

She checked the general page of the Klein bottle.

[Item: Klein Bottle]

[Status: Broken, Narrow Bottle]

[Dimension Level: Between 3D and 4D, not yet reaching the condition for dimension upgrade]

[My wealth value: 2.172 billion star coins ]

[Space size: 100 cubic decimeters]

...

"The state of the bottle has changed again, from a broken and narrow bottle to a broken and narrow bottle." Hua Xian noticed this very subtle difference.

Small and narrow are indeed different.

When she was loading the flower basket, she noticed that the 100 cubic decimeters were not square, but slender.

When Hua Xian had dinner, she told Golden Wing Darkie that she wanted to go back to her hometown to have a look, and she would probably leave for two days.

The marshal seemed to be used to her habit of going back to visit relatives every other month, and he only said yes, let her pay attention to safety on the road, and buried her in the marigold field to sleep.

He has reached a critical period of recovery, the broken wing has been particularly itchy these past few days, and it has grown almost half, so he is particularly lethargic.

It is also impossible for him to follow Hua Xian back to his hometown.

It's too abrupt, and they didn't invite you, as if you were meeting your parents.

*. *. *

It's night.

Hua Xian lay down in the small bedroom, held the Klein bottle tightly, and closed his eyes.

She murmured in her heart——

"Anchor point one, the era of the ancient stars, 2724, the earth, the capital of the Great Xia Kingdom, Room 1031 of Huafu Apartment in Zhongdu. The anchor point of the time axis is determined, and the leap is implemented!" After a while, the whole person is like a leaf in the ocean of

time The flat boat is wobbly.

This is the third time I have traveled back and forth. Hua Xian no longer feels uncomfortable, but feels a little refreshed, as if entering a mysterious and psychedelic realm.

It takes a moment.

Huaxian succeeded in the leap, and has already been lying flat on the soft collapse of the apartment on the earth.

The curtains were opened, the sun was warming outside, and the breeze was slightly intoxicating. The wall clock in the apartment showed that it was nine twenty in the morning, which was exactly right.

The last time Hua Xian sold ruby ​​flower baskets, there were still a lot of big summer coins left to use, so this time, she was not in a hurry to resell the jewelry first, but took a taxi directly to the nearest farmers' seed market for big purchase!

"100 cubic decimeters is equivalent to 100 liters. It can hold a lot of things."

There is a large supermarket chain near the entrance of the farmer's market. Hua leisurely went in and bought a few bottles of soy sauce, a few bags of chicken essence, and two large bottles. Vinegar, a bag of white sugar for backup, a few bottles of cooking wine to remove fishy smell and greasy, always use lavender leaves and coriander leaves to relieve greasy, after all, it is almost a little bit. For the convenience of carrying, they are all packed in plastic bottles of 1750ml. You can go back to the earth to purchase once a month. The number of people eating in the cafeteria does not exceed 50, which is enough.

Hua Xian's eyes fell on the chili powder: "It's been two months, and I haven't eaten a meal with spicy food."

After hesitating, she didn't take it.

"This time, bring back a batch of chili and pepper seeds. You can make your own chili sauce, which is much better than the simple chili powder in the supermarket." The

seasoning is done.

Hua Xian turned her head, left the supermarket, and went to the farmers market next door.

Familiar with the road, she went to the store where she bought lettuce, coriander seeds, and carrots wholesale.

"Hey, the little girl is here again." The seed boss, an uncle in plain clothes, still remembers her, "How is the seed bought on the balcony?" "It's very good, it grows very lush. I plan to buy it

again Plant some in the yard." Hua Xian said casually.

"The little girl has a courtyard house at home, it's amazing!" The seed boss immediately respected him, "Just say what you want."

Hua Xian blushed.

Her big summer coins are far from enough to buy a courtyard house.

However, this gave her a new way of thinking. This apartment building has many floors, many tenants, and many people coming and going. After all, it is not good enough. It is better to save money and change to an independent courtyard. The environment is quiet, preferably remote and unobtrusive.

At that time, the anchor point transfer will be carried out.

"I want a bag of chili seeds, a bag of pepper seeds, um, cucumber seeds for vegetables, that kind of fresh and tender cucumbers, catnip seeds, that is nepeta." She likes to

eat cold cucumber strips, cucumber fried meat, fried The eggs are also very refreshing and crisp.

Carrots can attract many fluffy rabbits, and the h-1234 drug suitable for rabbits has been developed; catnip will also attract many fluffy cats. If you are lucky, you may be able to develop related psychotropic drugs for cats .

"No problem."

"Uncle, do you have wheat seeds here? I want fifty catties of wheat seeds." Hua Xian is going to plant wheat on a large scale, and then go to the factory manager of Big White Cat to order a machine, grind it into flour, and then it will be ready Pasta was eaten.

One mu of land needs about 10 to 20 catties of wheat seeds. If the growth rate is good, it can produce 1,000 catties to 1,200 catties per mu.

She bought 50 catties of wheat seeds and planted almost three acres of land. This is the first batch. After that, the second and third batches of wheat seeds can be directly selected from the received wheat.

"Yes! Just wait."

After a while, the seed boss came over with a sack of wheat seeds, "Do you want to mix some pesticides? When wheat seeds go to the ground, they should be sprayed with pesticides evenly to prevent them from being eaten by bugs before they germinate." Hua Xian

carefully Recalling, there has never been any bugs in the fields planted by Happy Flower House.

In the interstellar world, the Zerg is in another galaxy far away.

Therefore, Lingzhi has no natural enemies, unless some greedy birds come one day and steal rice and wheat grains. Not afraid at all, because the fields are guarded by employees, there is an eggshell system, a fully automatic alarm defense system, and how many birds can break in? Even if the top iron skills come in, basically there will be no return.

"There is no need for pesticides, thank you boss." Hua Xian declined with a smile.

The seed boss didn't try to persuade him any more, he pretended to be Hua Xian, and the payment was only 300 yuan, the bulk of which was wheat seeds.

Hua Xian has C-level mental strength now, and the Mimic World Tree has also awakened 22 branches. It is very strong, and it is like playing with a 50-jin wheat seed sack. She didn't put it in the space immediately. If she was accidentally photographed by the surveillance cameras in the nearby market, she would be broken if caught as an abnormal creature. If she was not careful, she would even be sent to the Ability Investigation Bureau for slicing.

She uses the space only in her own house when the door is locked and no one is around.

The seeds of crops and vegetables are bought.

Hua Xian walked to the depths of the farmer's market, walked to the flower and bird area, and began to buy flower seeds: "Only one red rose is too simple, buy some white rose seeds. Then add some pink lilies to make a real lily perfume, Kely perfume Didn't the headquarters call me threateningly, so I'll use the real lily perfume to defeat the chemically synthesized perfume they made with pathogenic ammonium kurium water!" Thinking this way, she went to a big flower shop

, At the flower service desk, I bought a bag of white rose seeds, a bag of lily seeds, and a bag of iris seeds.

In the sapphire flower basket, there are irises carved out of sapphire. Huaxian thinks it is very beautiful, so she wants to plant some by herself.

"After going back, the lily of the valley should be able to bloom."

In the process of promoting and selling lily of the valley, lilies, white roses, and irises have been planted again, and there will always be new products, and there will never be a gap.

"Boss, do you have any peach blossom seeds?"

Huaxian asked seriously, the first peach blossoms are beautiful, and the second peach blossoms bear fruit after falling, and can grow sweet peaches one after another.

If the fruit is only strawberry, it is also a bit monotonous.

"Peach blossom? To buy peach blossom seeds, go to the fruit tree store next door to buy them. They have a lot of them. Although peach trees are very ornamental in bloom, they are still more profitable when they produce juicy peaches. Now the fruit in the supermarket outside is very expensive, and many of them cost more than a dozen. One pound per catty." Seeing that she bought a lot of flower seeds, the shopkeeper gave her sincere advice.

"Thank you."

Hua Xian went to the fruit tree sapling wholesale shop next door and bought another batch of peach tree seeds. I didn't buy small peach tree saplings because I didn't have enough space to fit them. Unlike strawberry seedlings, small peach trees are still quite big. If you buy thousands of them, where can you fit them?

"Purchase is complete."

Hua Xian hailed a car and moved the sack of seeds into the trunk.

When she was sitting in the back seat of the car, she turned on Earth's mobile phone and read the messages on WeChat. Most of them were from the previous group, plus a message from a major jewel collection customer, asking if she had any collections like the ruby ​​rose basket for sale last time.

She looked carefully at every client boss.

Finally, a young entrepreneur was identified. He was about thirty-five or sixteen years old. His profile picture was just a photo. He was dressed in a suit and leather shoes. He looked decent. The entrepreneur's surname is Gu. From the information in Moments, it can be seen that he is the chairman of the well-known Guxiang restaurant chain in the capital. The Gu owner is in the catering industry and has developed very well.

This Mr. Gu's message to her: Ms. Hua, my mother's 60th birthday, she likes sapphires very much, and originally planned to buy a set of sapphire jewelry for her at Hong Kong Sobi Auction House, but the auction house only has Maine sapphire necklaces, mother I like the most precious and rare Kashmir sapphires. I wonder if there are similar collections here. Gu Mou will definitely satisfy you with the price.

"Kashmir sapphire?"

Hua Xian was thoughtful, she immediately searched the Internet, and then smiled, "It is the same color as the sapphire flower basket I brought over." It is produced in Kashmir, it has been mined long ago, and it is in circulation on the market

. It is very rare, because the color is blue with a wisp of purple, and under the reflection of the sun, the gloss is very silky and beautiful, so it is famous all over the world.

Her sapphire flower basket, the iris flower in the center, is blue with purple in it. When it is placed in the crystal cabinet, it can reflect the color like blue-purple velvet, so it was caught by her at a glance.

Hua Xian immediately replied to Mr. Gu: There is one thing, the attached

photo was taken after returning to the apartment.

Mr. Gu replied almost immediately: When do you have time, can I invite you to have lunch? I have never seen such a huge sapphire, it looks like it should be more than two hundred carats, and it is carved into the shape of three kinds of flowers! My mother's largest collection of Kashmir sapphires is a ring, which is only fifty carats.

Hua Xian took another ten-second short video showing the flower basket in all directions, and sent it over.

: If you are free, you can make an appointment at Huashen Cafe, which is more convenient.

It was the coffee shop where Hua Xian and Ms. Zhong did business last time. This coffee shop is also internationally famous. The head office is in Venice, Italy, and every cup of coffee is not less than 1,000 yuan. This store in the capital of the Great Xia Kingdom is a branch of the global chain, mainly because it is very close to the apartment.

Mr. Gu: Okay, I will arrive before 11:30.

It said it was 11:30, but in fact Mr. Gu is a very gentleman, because he couldn't wait, he had already booked a seat at 10:40 and arrived.

It was ten past ten when Hua Xian carried the lambskin alley over.

"Miss Hua, please sit down."

Mr. Gu invited warmly and politely. He is a handsome and handsome young man. He is thirty-six years old and looks like he has just turned thirty. Take out such a beautiful collection of sapphires."

In his opinion, this is incredible.

This level of sapphire must be the favorite of every jewelry collector, and it is completely qualified to be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom!

"Mr. Gu, isn't he afraid of being fake?"

Hua Xian asked with a smile after sitting down.

"No, Zhong and I have been business partners for many years. The person she strongly recommends must have good character, and he won't use fake gems to cheat money." Mr. Gu was dressed in a straight suit and sat upright, "And, Because of my mother, I also have a certain ability to research and appreciate sapphires." "

Then let's inspect the goods."

The spare time is precious, and I didn't want to delay, so I opened the lambskin suitcase and took out the sapphire flower basket.

This store is similar to a private club, and the confidentiality measures are well done. To drink coffee here, you must make an appointment in advance. Mr. Gu can book a box on the same day, which means that he is a senior VIP member.

The moment Mr. Gu saw the sapphire flower basket, his pupils dilated suddenly, and he held his breath: "It's even more exquisite than in the video. It really is the purest and rarest Kashmir sapphire." A person like him who has seen all kinds of sapphires since

childhood A professional expert can tell the truth or falsehood just by looking at it.

"This... this should be two hundred carats, no, more than two hundred and fifty carats, God!"

Mr. Gu was amazed, his hands trembled a little, he put on the gloves that Hua Xian handed over, and carefully touched this rare and exquisite jewelry artwork.

"A blue rose on the left, an iris in the center, and a hibiscus flower on the right. They are as beautiful as real flowers. The carving and cutting techniques are amazing! The blue crystal color of the flower basket It is also top-grade, and there are dozens of broken diamonds on the silver leaf." "

Mr. Gu's admirable, please give me a price." Hua leisurely sipped his coffee.

She didn't taste the two thousand or three thousand cups of coffee, which is different from the ones that cost more than 20 yuan a cup, maybe she is a local dog.

"You are Ms. Zhong's friend, so just like Ms. Zhong, the broken diamonds are a gift."

Hua Xian was already immune to diamonds.

The countless diamonds in the Happiness Flower House blind her eyes all day long; the diamond mines in the Sulu Galaxy are inferior mines, and they are not worth mentioning at all.

Moreover, even on Earth, diamonds are only hyped up by black-hearted capitalists. There are so many of them, and they create a bunch of concepts of love, so that young lovers and young couples can pay the bill and pay the IQ tax. In Daxia, gold bars, gold rings and the like are more practical.

Mr. Gu also came prepared, after reviewing the appraisal.

"The sapphires on this flower basket are 291 carats in total. The average price of Kashmir sapphires at the auction house is about 22,000 U.S. dollars per carat, which is equivalent to 141,000 carats. The sapphire part of the flower basket is worth 4,000. It's more than one million, and as for the other blue crystals, silver leaves, and carving parts, I'll pay 45 million in total, I wonder if you are satisfied?"

Hua Xian thought for a while, and it was reasonable: "Deal."

The final word was finalized.

Mr. Gu is also a straightforward person, and immediately gave a check for 45 million Da Xia coins. After going through the formalities and handover, Hua Xian successfully sold the sapphire flower basket.

Satisfied, both parties had a pleasant coffee and lunch together.

Mr. Gu is very talkative, and he appreciates Huaxian quite a lot, and they chatted very happily. After dinner, Mr. Gu even took the liberty to ask if he was single.

Hua Xian:?

Mr. Gu is generous and generous, with open eyes, and the meaning is already very obvious.

Hua Xian remembered what her aunt said, that the uncle was unreliable, she politely declined: "I'm single, but I'm a bachelor." For some reason

, she subconsciously thought of Little Butterfly.

poisonous.

stop!

Mr. Gu was stunned for a moment, didn't say anything, and sent her away politely with a smile.

*. *. *

After Hua Xian returned to the apartment, it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon.

She didn't delay, and immediately carried out the anchor jump.

Return with a rewarding experience.

Traveling through time and space, Hua Xian lay on the soft bed in the small bedroom of Happy Flower House. The time was well timed, and it was a big night. She checked the time on her computer. This time it was faster, and only two weeks had passed. day.

Not sleepy, she moved the seeds and other things out of the space of the Klein bottle, put them in the cabinet in the bedroom, took a shower again, changed into clean clothes, and found that it was already dawn .

If there is one, there are two.

Hua Xian pretended to have just returned home from visiting relatives, and opened the door with a key.

This time it was weird.

The Golden Winged Die, who is particularly sensitive to the sound of door locks, did not fly out to look for her, which made Hua Xian somewhat unaccustomed.

She went to the backyard garden.

"Master Marshal?"

In the splendid golden marigold flower bed, she still recognized the little butterfly sleeping in the stamen at a glance.

Did you sleep so hard?

Hua Xian was a little confused, isn't Marshal a 3S-level mental power? You shouldn't be so close to yourself without any awareness.

"Marshal?"

Butterfly didn't move.

"Lord Qi Ming?"

The butterfly seemed to have become a specimen, and the wings didn't even tremble.

Hua Xian was completely worried now: "Are you okay, are you sick, Little Butterfly Baoer!"

Little by little, the head of the Golden Winged Butterfly lifted up from the stamen of the marigold, and the wings Weakly pounced, from turning his back to her, to facing her.

Jin Tong stared straight at her.

Hua Xian: "..."

Why does it feel like I've been tricked.

I should not call you anything, I have to call Bao'er to pay attention to her.

The antennae of the Golden Winged Butterfly were a little red, and he flapped his wings again, as if he wanted to fly towards her, but he only flew a short distance before falling from the calyx.

Like a falling golden leaf.

Hua Xian hurriedly stretched out her hand and caught the little butterfly, her palm was burning hot: "You are really sick! It's so hot!" The

heat from the butterfly's wings was transferred to her hand, and Hua Xian even felt as if she was holding the little butterfly. A bowl of porridge cooked out of the pan.

"It's so hot, is this a temperature that humans can bear?"

Hua Xian was startled.

She hastened to cast a healing skill, the Hualing Curse.

Strands of spiritual power condensed into a white flower of the other shore, rose up from the palm, and lifted the Golden Winged Butterfly inside. The petals of the flowers were scalded and withered a few.

"Is it because you haven't been at home these two days and couldn't cast the Hua Ling Mantra for you on time?"

Hua Xian blamed herself a little.

After receiving so much money from others, and being protected by their power, the flower shop also caused them to have a high fever.

"...No."

A low and weak young man's voice was extremely hoarse due to the fever.

very nice to hear.

If she hadn't known that Qi Ming's mimicry was a butterfly, she would have even wondered if this guy's was a siren, the sound he made could confuse people.

Qi Ming had a high fever, his mind was in a daze, and he didn't have the energy to explain too much to her. If it wasn't for the little Butterfly Bo'er just now, he might have continued to sleep.

After casting a Hua Ling spell in 35 seconds, Hua Xian obviously felt that the little butterfly was not so hot.

She immediately cast another one.

"Your residual wings seem to have grown up."

Hua Xian keenly captured the change, "Is it because of this reason? The injured butterfly wings developed for the second time, and the stress caused by the body's heat?" "...

Maybe... um ..."

Qi Ming said two words from his throat with great difficulty.

Hua Xian didn't know why, she blushed when she heard it, as if she had done something to him.

After casting two Hua Ling Mantras in a row, the body temperature of Golden Winged Butterfly gradually dropped, but it was still in a low-grade state.

Hua Xian was worried, so she called the dean: "Qi Ming has a fever, come and have a look." "

What? Marshal sent

an S?" A strand of silver hair was still curled up, and he showed a meaningful smile, "I, an old man, went to see something, the marshal sent S to you and just watched it, take good care of him and comfort him."

Hua Xian was anxious, and didn't notice the dean's color joke: "It was really hot just now, the high fever was scary, I cast two healing spells on him, and he was better. Dean, before Qi Ming came to my flower shop , you are his attending physician, don't shirk it, you have to be responsible, after all, you are a professional." The dean was shocked

: "I have a fever! I'll be here soon!"

With no time to comb his coat and hair, he hurried over from the duty room of the nursing home in the seventh district.

After the dean came, he took Marshal Butterfly to the nursing home and did a complete set of inspections.

"Don't worry, it's not that he's sick, it's that his body is recovering quickly. Die Yi is half reborn, and his mental power is exhausted. Fortunately, boss, you used the healing technique to help him replenish his mental power." The dean flipped through the film, get conclusion.

Hua Xian: "Then I will supplement him every day from now on."

The dean looked at her nervous look, and said: "Do what you can, if the marshal recovers, you will be tired again, you know I instigated it, I am afraid The marshal will kill my old bones."

Hua Xian shook his head: "No, the marshal is very gentle."

The dean: "..."

How did you have such an illusion?

Hua Xian took the little butterfly home again.

The butterfly is placed where she can see, in a certain flower, and she herself is going to plant the ground. With so many seeds brought from the earth, it's time to plant them.

Since the third mountain of wasteland has been opened up, Hua Xian went to inspect it.

According to her request, of the 14 mu of land, the employees have already planted 7 mu of it with seedlings bred from rice seeds; Two acres of stems have been transplanted, and there are still five acres of land that have not had time to plant.

It has to be said that these newly hired veterans are quite efficient in their work.

Beside the third barren mountain, there is a small lake. The surface of the lake is like a mirror, like emerald green, without any trace of pollution. On the edge of the small lake, there is a stretch of wasteland, Hua Xian decided to use it.

She dispatched two employees to help with the reclamation.

In just two hours, ten mu of land was reclaimed around the small lake.

On the first acre, Huaxian planted pepper seeds; on the second acre, Huaxian sprinkled pepper seeds; on the third acre, she planted cucumbers; on the fourth acre, she was next to the pepper field Yes, she planted catnip.

As for the fifty catties of wheat seeds, she asked the staff to help, and it took a day to plant them in the fifth, sixth, and seventh mu of fields.

Irrigate the diluted nutrient solution to the newly planted seeds. This is the job of robots No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3.

With the expansion of the planting area, Hua Xiande allocates part of the funds to purchase and wholesale nutrient supplements in large quantities. The robot has a proportional dilution and watering program setting, and the daily quantitative is fixed, and it goes to the field to patrol and water the ground.

"Robots are not enough."

Hua Xian immediately placed an order for 20 more robots to the ninth branch of Xingfu Shuguang.

Shuoling the big white cat: "Battle?"

Huaxian shook his head: "No, it's mainly about the performance of working in the field. Seven or three points, and only three points of skill points are needed for combat."

Shuo Ling: "Understood !"

After a pause, a big white lion chuckled, "By the way, mayor, the perfume shop that you asked your brothers to renovate earlier has been completed." "So soon ?

"

In the past, three days?"

"It's just a renovation. A simple defense monitoring system has been set up. There are no patches of spiritual plants in the perfume shop. There is no need to set up floating forts, so as not to scare the customers." The factory manager pulled out a big rice bowl. , about twice the size of the sea bowl in the cafeteria, and there is also an inverse cross logo of the Shuguang Society in the basin, "Look, mayor, can I take this with me when I go to the Xingfu staff cafeteria to eat? The plates in the cafeteria are a bit small "

Hua Xian: "..."

"Is that okay?"

"Cough—don't specialize, other employees use sea bowls for eating, factory manager, you bring your own rice bowl, other employees will have emotions." Hua Xian Sternly refuse.

"Then why every time Qi Ming goes to the cafeteria to eat, he can bring a big rice bowl that is three times the size of the sea bowl?" Factory manager Shuo Ling felt aggrieved, and the white lion ears on his head drooped.

"He paid the extra meal money." Hua Xian said that he was very fair.

"I can also pay more for meals!" In order to obtain the mayor's approval, Shuo Ling deliberately turned into a mimesis, and a big white fluffy appeared in the video call.

The big cat smacked its head.

"Qi Ming handed over three billion." Hua Xian stared intently at Plush, wanting to masturbate.

"Excuse me." Shuo Ling turned into a human again in a second, "Evil rich chaebol!" The

number one chaebol in the Sulu galaxy is the Qi family.

Although the Shuo family is also very good and ranks first, it is still much worse than the Qi family.

Qi Ming is the only son, and everything in the Qi family belongs to Qi Ming, who can be squandered; Shuo Ling is more difficult, he is the youngest son, he has several older brothers, and a strong older sister who fights all day long. It is impossible for him to spend three billion just for food with a wave of his hand.

After the call ended, Hua Xian continued farming.

There were three acres of land beside the small lake. She planted pink lilies in one acre, white roses in one acre, and irises in one acre.

As for the seeds of the peach tree, there is no place for the time being.

"Fruit trees are to be planted in a large area. It's best to plant a mountain, and you need to find a new mountain." Hua Xian felt that after returning from time

travel, he became busy like a spinning top.

Farming during the day, and going back at night to cast the Hua Ling Mantra on Marshal Butterfly twice, exhausted every day to the point of collapse.

Once, just after casting the Hualing Mantra in the bedroom, she lay down so tired that she let out a soft sigh, the back of her head touched the pillow, her eyelids closed within three seconds, and she fell into a deep sleep.

After Qi Ming spent four days in a row, he treated non-stop, and even the low-grade fever disappeared, and the residual wings grew more than half, and his strength recovered day by day, and the divine lines on the butterfly wings shone brightly.

He quietly looked at the girl who was so tired that she fell asleep on the bed, and a deep sense of guilt suddenly surged in his heart.

If it wasn't for helping him heal his injuries, she wouldn't have come back from work, and she would have been mentally exhausted.

At night, it was still quite cold.

Golden Winged Butterfly used her mental power to control objects in the air, and with an invisible big hand, she pulled away the thin quilt at the head of the bed and covered it

    Her body, and helped her tuck the quilt.

The moment he flew out of the small bedroom, the blue crystal lamp beside Hua Xian's bed also went out automatically.

When Hua Xian woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning the next day.

"I've slept until now?"

Hua Xian looked at the time on Guangming's brain, feeling a little helpless, seeing the quilt on her body, she immediately realized, "Little Butterfly helped me cover it." Get up and

wash.

She went to the living room, and found that on the table in the living room, there was a bowl of big, bright red strawberries, a bowl of hot rice porridge, and a plate of stir-fried carrots.

A little butterfly was at the table, exerting force on the rice porridge and the vegetables on the plate.

Flapping its wings slightly.

Keep meals warm.

Seeing this scene, Hua Xian couldn't help laughing: "Is there any food left for me?"

Seeing her coming, the Golden Winged Die immediately flew over and landed on her shoulder: "Nine o'clock, let Jing Deng do it."

Now ten point.

That is to say, only an hour.

"Thanks for your hard work."

Hua Xian felt very heartwarming, and Little Butterfly was quite caring, "It's all my favorite food, thank you Marshal."

Hua Xian sat down to eat, just in time to be hungry and grunting.

While eating, Guangnao received a message from Jiangtang, a Siamese rabbit: Mayor Hua, the rose perfume you asked me to develop a week ago, after more than a dozen trials, finally succeeded!

Hua Xian raised his brows with joy: "Let's go to the Union Bliss Perfume Factory."

Qi Ming: "Don't you want to eat?"

Hua Xian was a little excited: "Go and see the rose perfume, Jiang Tang developed it. Let's go together!"

She remembered very clearly that Qi Ming said before that she wanted to see what the perfume made from her spiritual plant flowers would look like. Joy naturally has to be shared with partners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
215K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
146K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...