✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

42

576 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 42

Interstellar diamonds are worthless, and most of the proposal rings are carved from precious starry sky stones, which can be sold for 100,000 star coins per carat.

The engagement ring that Cleveland brought out was like a pigeon egg, worth a million dollars, but Lily didn't even look at it: "Sorry, I'm tired." She refused

mercilessly.

Where has Cleveland been through this? He used to be the one who played with women, those young and beautiful bodies, all kinds of flattery, he still had to pick and choose.

Being dumped by a woman is really the first time in history.

"Why are you tired? Is there anything I can't do well? Lily, two days ago, you got along well with my family." The family here refers to my cousin Curtis.

He chased after him, grabbed his ex-girlfriend's hand, and tried to persuade him to stay, "I'm not too young. I want to settle down and get married, so I'm with you. I swear, you are definitely among all the girlfriends I've ever talked to. The most serious one."

Lily shook off Cleveland's hand and smiled generously: "You are the oldest boyfriend I've ever seen who loves one another. , I wish you happiness."

Cleveland froze on the spot.

Is he... despised?

When was he the patriarch of the dignified Cole family and heir to the Viscount? Isn't forty-one years old a lot? Aren't the capital stars a lot of single rich men in their forties?

The tourists around the beach looked over one after another, and some even recognized Cleveland as the one interviewed by the financial magazine last week, and they were even more surprised.

Cleveland's mind was buzzing: "No, we can't break up. I haven't figured out Lily and her niece..."

At this moment, he received a call from the cat-eared girl's secretary Della.

"President, it's not good. The old telegraph in your office has sent a message! It should be the two people who were sent to the S star gate to find Huaxian before, something happened!"

Cleveland felt a "thump" in his heart, and immediately asked nervously, "What did the telegraph send?"

That was the special ability of Deacon Starling, which could send messages within a cross.

"Shuguang Society, Huaxian, run to S314."

Secretary Della read ten words slowly, "Patriarch, what does this mean? Huaxian is on planet S314, which is understandable, but why did you mention the Shuguang Society? But the largest ordnance and artillery depot of the Federation Legion, the relationship between the two is irreconcilable. And the last one is running away, does it mean that Hua Xian found out that we are tracking her, and has already run away?" Cleveland frowned: "No!

If It was Hua Xian who ran away, so he could directly contact the head of the family through the optical brain. The reason why he uses special abilities means that the optical brain has been destroyed, and they may be captured, and they cannot escape if they want to run away." Della was incomparable

. Shocked; "Both of them are B-level. Didn't you say that niece Lily is a congenitally disabled person with zero mental power? Sending two B-levels can't deal with it?" "Could it be—" Cleveland thought in his

mind Suddenly an almost absurd possibility popped up, "The Shuguang Society is involved?"

Della immediately denied: "How is it possible, the Cole family does not have the authority to customize aircraft and weapons from the Shuguang Society. How can I get the Pivotal Society to stand up for her?"

Cleveland lit an electronic cigarette irritably: "My mind is a bit messed up, Lily broke up with me, and there may be connections with the Pivotal Society over there, the two sent The tracker is probably broken..." He drew a sharp breath.

But Della smiled coquettishly: "You broke up, or you broke up, that woman is too old for you." "Shut up!

You are not allowed to insult her."

Cleveland cut off the communication extremely irritatedly.

The Pivotal Society...

He was going to ask a bigwig friend in the capital circle to find out if the people in the Pivotal Society had any connection with the planet S314.

*. *. *

Hua Xian thought that she, the mayor, was behind the scenes and didn't have to worry about anything for the time being, but soon, Deputy Mayor Jiang contacted her.

"Mayor, Yely perfume is in trouble. A group of female white-collar workers fainted at work because of using this perfume, and were sent to the hospital. They were all tested for blood disease." "What?" In Hua Xian's

cognition

, Blood diseases, the first thing she thought of was leukemia. In the ancient star era of the earth, it was a very terrible disease.

"Perfume users who have been detected to have blood diseases have been found to be enthroned in the medical records. There are a total of 11 cases." Jiang Sheng's voice was full of anxiety, "11 people were victimized. The incident is already very bad. The patients made perfume The business went to court and demanded a huge compensation of 10 million per person from the manufacturer. The perfume manufacturer accused it of extortion and refused to pay. The family members of the patient gathered at the entrance of the perfume factory and perfume store, and already smashed two stores The perfume factory was also forced to stop production. If the Municipal Bureau does not come forward, the matter will intensify."

Hua Xian frowned: "To appease the patients, the perfume factory was shut down, and all shops in the city were ordered to remove the harmful perfume that caused the disease. "

"Okay. But——"

Jiang Sheng paused for a moment, his face showing embarrassment, "This perfume factory is not easy to seize. Kely perfume is the largest perfume brand on planet S314, and the agency right of Qinshan City is handed over to In other urban areas, there have also been rumors that the chemical substances contained in Kely perfume exceed the standard, and inhalation may cause physical discomfort, but they have been suppressed by capital money." "Don't worry about it, human life is at stake

. Sealed up."

Hua Xian was decisive, "I don't care about this perfume brand before, but starting today, it can no longer appear in Qinshan City!"

Jiang Sheng originally wanted to say that a blood disease would not be life-threatening The level of medical treatment in Sulu Galaxy can be cured, as long as the perfume manufacturer is willing to pay, but on another thought, the mayor may love the people like a son and care about the health of the citizens: "Yes!"

Hua Xian continued: "Let the Yin family and the perfume manufacturer pay compensation, and go through federal legal procedures. 11 people, 110 million, not a penny less." "What if you don't want to pay?" "Yin family

wo

n't For compensation, they will be detained; the main manufacturer will continue to sue."

Hua Xian felt that this matter was not a small one and must be handled with caution.

In the afternoon of the same day, the Qinshan Municipal Bureau issued a notice: the Kely perfume factory in Qinshan City was seized, all 4 branches of K Tianxishi Perfume in the city were closed, and Kely perfume was removed from all supermarkets and cosmetic stores in the city. Yin's president, Yin, was arrested for refusing to pay high compensation. The new mayor will escort all citizens.

As soon as the announcement came out, it was immediately enthusiastically sought after by all the citizens.

"Who is the new mayor? The new official took office three fires, and even directly swung a knife at the four big families in Qinshan City." "The

new mayor is so cool, I like it, this kind of spicy and unscrupulous perfume factory , it should go bankrupt!"

"Great, finally came a capable mayor, similar things happened before, and they were basically calmed down. This method is a bit harsh." "I know the

new mayor, it is happiness The owner of Huafang! It is said that he is so rich that he bought the whole city directly."

"Damn it! I was stunned!!"

"If it is really the mayor of Xingfu Huafang, then everyone can rest assured , this guy helped all the citizens during the acid rain incident, and he seems to have a federal background, he is a big boss." "Is

my Daqinshan going to rise too [dog head"

...

Huaxian doesn't know about Qinshan City citizens, their own evaluation.

She took a bouquet and visited the 11 patients with blood diseases in person, among which four were female college students and seven were female white-collar workers who went to work.

They lay on the hospital bed, looking haggard. The medical equipment next to them was testing their heartbeat and blood pressure. Because they needed special treatment, they had to shave their hair off. The family members of the patients secretly wiped their tears.

"The manufacturer of this kind of perfume that kills people should go to hell!"

"Why don't you want to lose money? The richer the capitalists, the more stingy they are, and they don't care about the lives of ordinary people. My poor daughter, woooo— —" A gray-haired mother wept sadly on the bench outside the ICU ward, "It's expensive to live in this kind of ward for a day, how can a family like ours bear it!" Hua Xian sighed

: "The city bureau will pay for your medical expenses temporarily. Don't worry, I will help you get back the medical expenses owed by the unscrupulous manufacturers." She put down the bouquet

and patted the poor mother's back.

The weeping mother was taken aback for a moment, raised her head, and looked at Hua Xian in disbelief: "Little girl, what are you talking about... the city bureau paid in advance? How do you know?" Jiang Sheng on the side said: "This is

our The newly appointed Mayor Hua, she said that the city bureau will reimburse the patient's ICU hospitalization fee, and she will definitely reimburse the patient."

The mother was shocked: "The mayor... is so young?"

Hua Xian smiled and said nothing more, just left.

She went to the Qinshan City Detention Center.

After many days, I saw Yin Yue's patriarch again, that strong middle-aged woman, Yin Yue.

Yin Yue was leaning against handcuffs, her hair was disheveled, and she looked haggard: "How many times have I said, how can I get 110 million without money? Why don't you just go and rob the Federal Bank." "You are not an

asset Quite Feng? The last time I took out a check and asked me to change my statement, it was 50 million."

Hua Xian sat down opposite.

Yin Yue originally lowered her head, but now when she heard this voice, she suddenly raised her head and widened her eyes in disbelief: "Why is it you? Didn't you say that the mayor wants to see me?"

Ten seconds later.

Yin Yue suddenly understood something: "You are the new mayor?" She found it unbelievable, "You...you have only been in the flower shop in Qinshan City for more than two months, and you even earned the money to buy a city Already?!"

Huaxian exchanged the city with a carrot spirit plant and a thousand sticks of h-1234 potion, not money.

"If Boss Yin refuses to pay the compensation, then the city bureau will have no choice but to confiscate your deposits and mortgage your real estate, real estate, car, and jewelry." "Oh, I really have no money

left .In order to rescue my two sons from prison, I begged many people and spent almost 80% of my savings to clear up the relationship." Yin Yue stared at her with some resentment, "If you were willing to cooperate at the beginning If I change my confession a bit, I won't waste so much money. Those people come to treat guests and eat, but they will play Tai Chi with you at the wine table, and they won't do anything after accepting the gift." Hua Xian felt strange: "You still blame

me Shouldn't you blame your two sons who broke the law and discipline?"

She didn't say anything more.

Standing up, "Your perfume factory and perfume shop, I read the valuation of the city bureau, it is worth about 30 million. The chain flower shop is not well managed and is on the verge of bankruptcy, and it is only worth 10 million. Forty million, I'll take all of it."

Yin Yue thought she heard it wrong: "You want to buy my storefront and perfume factory?"

"That's right."

Hua Xian had her own ideas.

She has long planned to expand Hualingzhi's business to the perfume industry. Now, she happens to have a factory shell for her. She just needs to let Shuoling bring the branch staff to renovate the factory and install the factory. With a new type of protective alarm system, and then improve the machinery and equipment, and hire two perfumers, it will be able to work normally.

The stores under the perfume factory can also be modified and used directly.

Yin Yue was very surprised: "The perfume factory just had such a big incident, everyone shouted and beaten, and you are still willing to take it back? It would be a waste factory if it was taken back."

"You don't have to worry about it."

Hua Xian took out a check for 40 million.

Yin Yue's eyes were fiery. After she got the money, she could compensate the 11 victims. As long as she paid a part of the compensation, she would not have to suffer in prison. As for the other debts, she would slowly figure out a solution.

"Okay, I agree. Perfume factory, perfume shop, flower shop chain, transfer to you."

*. *. *

That's it.

Hua Xian owns her own perfume factory.

She asked people to remove all the trademarks and banners of the original Kely perfume. In the original perfume formula, a chemical ingredient that exceeded the standard was called K gold ammonium water. Lily scent. But long-term sniffing will damage the blood circulation system. She saw several barrels in the perfume factory and directly exposed them, causing an uproar.

On the day when the harmful raw materials of Kely perfume were exposed, Huaxian received a call.

"Don't do things too badly. The small market in Qinshan City, our Kely perfume headquarters can be eliminated. You imprisoned our agent in Qinshan City, and we can let it go. However, you put the ingredients and raw materials of Kely perfume. It was exposed on the short video website of the planet S314, what do you mean? Unlucky people will have bad luck, the newly appointed Mayor of Flowers." The voice

of the other party was gloomy.

And processed with a special electronic scale.

"Are you from Kely's perfume headquarters?" Hua Xian vaguely understood what was going on, "Are you a warning threat?"

She expelled a harmful cancer in the city she just took over, and was she still being targeted?

"Hehe, Mayor Hua, you don't seem to know who the founder of Kely perfume is, so you made such a big fuss. I'm afraid you won't be the mayor for long." After the threatening call ended, Hua Xian found the number

, It's the No. 3 number, which has been specially treated.

She casually checked the encyclopedia of Kely perfume——

"Planet S314, the first perfume brand, founded by Mr. Kemil Lev 79 years ago, with branches in every city on Planet S314, the star product Kely is based on the most rustic lily fragrance. , is popular all over the world, and is highly sought after by female customers."

Lily fragrance?

Hua Xian finds it ridiculous, the core ingredient of this perfume, the simulated lily fragrance, is produced by the chemical ingredient K gold ammonium water that can cause blood diseases.

No wonder, even if a small number of customers get sick, capitalists still do not stop production, let alone stop using this toxic chemical.

Hua Xian searched for this Camille Lev again: "The Lev family, relatives of the owner of the S314 planet?"

It seems that he has indeed offended a hard stubble.

No wonder there was a problem with the Kely perfume before. When Jiang Sheng was the mayor, he just calmed down and didn't dare to be as straightforward as her. He directly seized it, and even exposed a wave of toxic ingredients.

"I'm so brave."

Hua Xian laughed at himself.

The Golden Winged Butterfly landed on her shoulders and folded its wings: "It's okay, just let go and do it."

Hua Xian turned his head and looked at Little Butterfly: "Master Marshal..."

This is, we must continue to do it for her Escort it?

Qi Ming stared at her side face seriously: "I want to see the perfume you made."

For a moment.

Hua Xian heard the ordinary sound of her own heart beating faster. She was a little depressed, but was instantly encouraged: "Okay!" The

Xingfu Shuguang branch is back to work!

The director of the factory, Shuoling, led his factory workers to carry out a three-day major renovation of the perfume factory.

Throw away all those scraps.

Some available seasonings, left over.

Hua Xian is not a perfumer, she doesn't understand these things, but the densely packed advanced mechanical pipelines in the factory, as well as the fully automated perfume production industry chain, don't require her to understand these things.

Of the 20 veterans from District 7 who were hired before, Hua Xian sent 10 out to manage the perfume factory.

The factory's original perfumer was sent by Kely's headquarters. After the accident, he ran away overnight.

"I just need a perfumer."

"Brother is a perfumer!" The voice of the lop-eared rabbit Jiang Zhuo came over, "When he was in college, he participated in a perfumer competition and won The first prize. His father didn't allow him to stay out of his job, so he gave up on perfumery and joined the Bureau of Land Management after graduation." As soon as

Hua Xian heard this, he immediately brought the Siamese rabbit Jiang Tang over.

"Do you know how to make perfume?"

"Slightly superficial." Jiang Tang was a little cautious.

"Have you ever won the first prize in the perfumer competition?"

"Did Xiao Zhuo tell you?" Jiang Tang, a Siamese rabbit, scratched his head in embarrassment, "It all happened a few years ago. It was just a hobby in school. I have studied many books on perfumery by myself, and I have also passed the perfumery certificate. I like scents, but after I entered your flower garden, mayor, I realized that compared with real flower scents, those perfumes made from pure chemical raw materials , the taste is extremely inferior."

Hua Xian was very satisfied: "Okay, it's up to you."

She patted Jiang Tang on the shoulder, "I will leave the position of chief perfumer to you at the Federal Bliss Perfume Factory. The Land Bureau Bian'er, just resign, I'll arrange someone else to take over."

"Huh?"

Jiang Tang was so startled that his gray-black plush rabbit ears stood up from the top of his head, "I, I, I... can I?

" Staring at the fluffy ears, I couldn't move my eyes: "Be confident, big rabbit, our federal happiness perfume factory uses real spiritual plant petals as the main raw material to make perfume. Let's start with rose perfume !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
145K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
78.6K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...