✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

28

671 18 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 28

"Aren't you joking, working in a flower shop?"

Jing Deng, a member of the Shura team, began to doubt his life. Is it a mission to monitor a certain councilor?"

"Maybe... there are some dangerous people hiding in that flower shop."

"Even if there is something wrong with the flower shop, is it necessary to send out our entire team?"

The people of the Shura team fell into a trap silence.

When going out on missions, they usually work in groups of two, with each other taking care of each other, and giving each other their backs; but when twelve people go out together, it's a little bit... "Could it be that the Zerg queen bee

lives in the Happy Flower House? "

"Stupid you, the queen bee is the head of the Zerg race, how could she appear in the remote S star gate of the Sulu galaxy, and the Zerg race was exhausted during the last war, the queen bee is probably busy with the movement of many insects at the moment, Crazy reproduction of the Zerg army."

"...It's disgusting."

The members of the Shura team fell silent for a while.

"Wait a minute, Happiness Flower Shop? Isn't that the shop where my brother works?" Asen is a very tall man with great strength, and his arms are thicker than the thighs of ordinary men.

The Vincenau brown bear family is famous for its super strong combat power and well-developed muscles.

"Didn't Arnold accompany the marshal and heal his wounds? Why did he go to work in a flower shop?"

Everyone was dumbfounded.

"But, this is how my brother's circle of friends posted."

A Sen took out his phone, clicked on the contact list, and poked into a contact with a head portrait of a giant brown bear, "Hey, look, he is wearing a cashier's clothes , I took a selfie with the words, "Worker Bear, Worker Soul, Worker is a bear." Asura's

team leaned over to take a look, and the corners of their eyes twitched, their expressions were indescribable.

Asen enlarged the picture, enlarged it, enlarged it again, and processed it with special image analysis technology. In a small corner of the picture that was originally blurred and in the reflective area of ​​the crystal window, he saw two very vague words - Fuhua.

"In the past, I didn't know what a blessing flower is, but now I know, it's the Happiness Flower House!" Asen looked like I'm so smart and you are going to praise me.

Jing Deng urged: "Ask your brother, what is the situation in Happy Flower House, it is worthy of our whole team to come out."

A Nuo is already there.

Arnold can't solve it?

A Sen nodded, and immediately sent a text message to his brother.

A Nuo replied immediately: Happiness Flower House, that is a magical place, a paradise, don't worry, the Marshal asked you to come, it is a blessing.

"Enjoy happiness?"

"I don't believe it."

"Is Arnold tricking us?"

It shows that it is typing.

: The work here is very easy, you can also eat the top delicacies, and you can enjoy the most beautiful scenery in the universe.

Team Asura: "???"

Brother, if you say that, we'll be in for a treat!

Top-notch delicacy, this one is automatically skipped, what is so delicious about nutritional supplements, even if there are dozens of brands, the taste is just as unpalatable.

The most beautiful scenery in the universe, this is to be determined.

If it is a resort, it means that the task is not heavy.

Marshal's scandal and gossip, this is the most important thing! Boss, are they going to fall in love?

Without any hesitation, twelve people booked a spaceship ticket from the capital star to the planet S314 of the S star gate.

*. *. *

Huaxian and Golden Winged Butterfly plowed the land for a whole day.

Hua Xian uses the mental flying blade that comes with D-level mental power to attack, and it can cover about 15 square meters in one go.

The Golden Winged Butterfly hit "嗖嗖嗖", turned over an acre.

After an acre, he stopped moving.

It landed on the straw hat that shaded Huaxian's head.

Qi Ming really wanted to tell her, don't be so busy, the labor force is already on the way, and it will definitely arrive by tomorrow at the latest.

let them dry.

Otherwise, eating, drinking and living for nothing, wouldn't it be cheaper for those bastards.

But Qi Ming was still speechless.

"Boss Hua, there are more than a dozen people here to apply." At four or five o'clock in the afternoon, A Nuo ran to the side of the mountain, and shouted at Hua Xian, who was busy working on the mountainside, "I see people They are all good, big, strong, and strong, would you like to come for an interview?" "

Someone has applied so soon?"

Hua Xian was a little surprised.

She just posted the recruitment information on the recruitment website of Qinshan City.

"That's right, the acquaintances I called are all veterans, reliable." Arnold naturally knew the identities of the twelve brothers, but in order to protect the marshal, he had to lie.

Not retired at all, all active duty.

Hua Xian took off her straw hat, fanned it, and said with a smile, "Veteran? I'm sorry."

It sounded pretty good.

Arnold is very reliable, Arnold's acquaintances are still retired from the Federal Army, so it's not bad to think about it.

Hua Xian came to Happiness Flower House and looked at the twelve neatly arranged, tall, strong young men with firm faces and solemn eyes.

The Shura team is known for their cruelty.

The task completion rate is above 95%.

Both of them have a strong aura, and their eyes, it seems that they have seen blood.

"You guys want to work in my flower shop?"

Hua Xian was a little uncertain.

These people are very young, they don't look like veterans at all, none of them look over 30 years old!

"Yes! Please hire me, the store manager!" A Sen stared at a certain Golden Winged Butterfly on Hua Xian's shoulder.

Fuck.

It's the Marshal.

"My name is Jing Deng. I'm A Nuo's comrade-in-arms. I have a lifelong friendship. The biggest wish in my life is to find a job in farming." Jing Deng looked at the Marshal in shock. Sure enough, A Nuo Cheng Don't lie to me, you can peek into the scandal and gossip of Mr. Marshal! It all fell on the shoulders of other girls!

"You, you probably haven't retired yet." Hua Xian's temples twitched, "You don't look like twenty-five." She could

n't, she was going to hire soldiers from the Federation Legion again, right?

Why is this thing so weird?

"Shop Manager, our Silver Fox Clan looks young." Jing Deng blinked, a little cunningly.

Hua Xian was slightly startled, this young man is a fluffy silver fox?

Taking a closer look, it does seem to have slender fox eyes, a delicate face, and fair skin.

"Shop manager, this is my younger brother, A Sen." A Nuo pushed his 1.95 meter, muscular brother forward, "He is reliable." Hua Xian nodded: "Then A Sen stay

. "

She has hired Arnold for almost two months and is very satisfied with Arnold.

The other eleven members of the Shura team all cast jealous glances, nepotism is forbidden! They also want to work!

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly glanced at the group of subordinates.

The Shuras who were stupid and sluggish immediately became honest.

Hua Xian: "You may not understand the content of the part-time job. Have you seen the mountain behind the store? You need to plow the ground, cultivate, harvest, and send the harvested things to the happiness biopharmaceutical building under construction. In the factory. After the factory is officially in operation, you also need to go to the factory to help, the salary is 5,000 yuan a month, and you can include a Chinese meal."

She nodded her head.

I always feel that these people are active like Arnold, such as that A Sen. Since A Nuo's brother has not retired, how can his younger brother A Sen retire.

There is a feeling of hiring ancestors...

The members of the Shura team stood in the happiness flower shop, listening to the shop manager, but their eyes could not be controlled, and they fell on the crystal window. The bouquets of lavender, sunflowers, roses above.

This... this is?

How do you look at it, it doesn't look like a fake flower?

[It's true Lingzhi]

The marshal seemed to see the doubts of his subordinates, and directly transmitted the sound of spiritual power to the minds of twelve people.

[Your task is to protect the spiritual plant she cultivated and work for her]

Everyone in the Shura team became excited in an instant.

The real Lingzhi?

sky!

In a remote stargate in the Sulu galaxy, there are actually people who can cultivate extinct spiritual plants?

The Shura team immediately realized the seriousness of the problem.

This city is the small city where the marshal was seriously injured and recuperating. Few people in the federation know the real location of the marshal. The news of the city where the marshal is located is blocked.

"Please be sure to hire me, the store manager!"

"I have no hobbies, I just love working part-time!"

"Swear to protect Happy Flower House to the death!"

Hua Xian: "..."

Okay, the slogan is still shouting.

Huaxian hired them.

Labor contract sent.

The twelve members of Shura's team signed without batting an eyelid with a flick of a pen.

After signing the contract, Huaxian saw their ID cards.

Sergeant Sergeant of the Federal Legion, Jing Deng, 23 years old.

Federal Corps Sergeant, Asen, 24 years old.

Federal Corps Sergeant, Dorothy, 27 years old.

...

The corners of Hua Xian's eyes twitched: You liars!

What about retiring?

It's so strange, these federal paramilitary officers rushed to her flower shop one after another, wanting to farm for her to work!

After the sergeant, she is a second lieutenant with a bright future. What are you doing in her remote shop? Apart from a monster butterfly, there are only a bunch of flowers and spiritual plants in her shop.

Hua Xian's mind was buzzing, a little chaotic.

These masters, she dare not fire them!

A careless accident annoyed them. They flew fighter planes, mechs, and bombarded beams of city-breaking cannons, and she couldn't resist them!

However, Arnold was not malicious, on the contrary, he was very loyal.

Can she deduce that these twelve high-ranking federal soldiers are not malicious?

"Shop Manager, you are welcome, take them to work quickly and do whatever you want." A Nuo urged from the side, "You have been busy all day in the mountains, it is time to let the migrant workers do their work. Hua

Xian nodded: "Okay."

The twelve newly hired people are quite orderly.

She goes ahead.

These twelve people formed a line and followed behind her, like soldiers lined up, all walking in the same step.

"Here it is." Hua Xian led her to the mountainside, pointing to the stretches of wasteland, "Turn over the wasteland and break up the soil to ensure the softness of the soil." She pointed to the place where the butterfly turned over

. Acres of land, said, "It would be best if it can be turned to this level."

Everyone in the Shura team: "!!!"

Isn't the trace of the attack on the land the marshal's Kong Lanhua chop?

horrible!

The marshal actually used one of his famous skills to cultivate land for the store manager!

"Can it be done?" Seeing their shocking looks, Hua Xian was suspicious—these federal sergeants and sergeants were so surprised, as if they had never seen the world.

"We can't dig that deep, but we will try our best." A team member wiped off his cold sweat.

Marshal's 3S-level spiritual power has only penetrated so deeply.

Most of them are A grade.

"Bao'er, show them a demonstration." Hua Xian looked at the little butterfly on his shoulder.

The Golden Winged Butterfly almost fell off her shoulders.

Even if it's a show of affection, it can't be... so irrespective of the occasion!

These are his personal guards who have been born and died for many years, and they are his confidantes. It's okay to call him "Bao'er" in private, but in front of his subordinates, it really makes him a little embarrassed.

Everyone in the Shura team: "Bao'er?"

Awow! ! !

It was a worthwhile trip, Mr. Marshal really has someone!

Twelve people, the souls of gossip were ignited, their eyes were shining, and they looked at their boss.

Qi Ming: "..."

Even though he died, he still held on and demonstrated to the twelve people that Kong Lanhua cut the land.

"whoosh whoosh"

Dozens of spiritual flying knives completely overturned an acre of land, like a walking earth crusher.

Hua Xian looked at the new employee: "Have you learned it?"

The Shura team: "It's useless."

They had witnessed the marshal's use of this trick to kill the commander in white of the Zerg; Not shocking.

Is this the marshal's iron-blooded tenderness?

For the sake of the future Marshal's wife, she can do anything with a low face.

The members of Shura's team had extremely complicated hearts, and when they looked at Hua Xian again, their eyes became extremely respectful.

You must perform well in front of the marshal's wife!

The members of the Shura team began to use their spiritual power to rip the ground wildly.

Although they can't turn over an acre at one time, there is no pressure to turn over one-third of an acre to two hundred square meters. The landscape lamp can turn over three hundred square meters at one time. This silver fox is quasi-S grade.

"The efficiency is so high."

There are only 20 acres of land in total, and there are 17 or 18 acres left.

These twelve people broke the ground and turned the ground. After less than five minutes of hard work, everything was done.

Now, Hua Xian doesn't regret hiring them at all. Where can I find such an efficient labor force?

"Below, it's the lavender." Hua Xian took some of the poles that had been prepared a long time ago, "I'll show you a demonstration.

" Rods, one by one, are planted into the ground.

Then use a small flower hoe to gently pat the soft ground next to it, and spray the diluted nutrient solution.

About a hundred stems were inserted, "The last step is to cover it with plastic wrap." The plastic wrap

was also prepared in advance, and a lot of them were wholesaled, "In three or four days at most, these thin lavender stems will be able to grow roots by themselves and take root Here, it grows into a complete plant."

The twelve members of Shura's team were amazed.

It's really a lavender plant!

Moreover, the wife of the future marshal taught them how to insert the pole!

This is the secret technique of cultivating spiritual plants!

It is conceivable that an entire mountain of 20 acres of land, after being planted with this beautiful spiritual plant, will grow into a beautiful scenery.

"Be gentle with your movements. I know you are very strong, but be gentle with Lingzhi, they are very fragile." "

Yes!"

A non-commissioned officer gave a military salute to Hua Xian.

Hua Xian: "..."

It doesn't have to be like this.

She went to the flower garden in the backyard, picked up a lot of lavender stalks for sticks, and handed them over to the newly hired staff. These employees are very efficient, and they don't complain that they are tired. It is dark and they are still inserting poles.

"Well, why don't you do it tomorrow."

"No! Just wait, it will be fully inserted overnight!" Another non-commissioned officer gave her a military salute.

A drop of cold sweat streaked down Hua Xian's forehead: "..."

She is not some unscrupulous boss who forces employees to work overtime.

I feel a little sorry.

Hua Xian remembered that these people hadn't had dinner yet, so she went to the small kitchen and cooked some big pot of rice, and decided to reward the enthusiastic and hardworking new employees.

The big iron pot for the big pot rice was provided by the factory manager Shuo Ling before.

Hua Xian counted twelve people, one catty of rice per person, and five catties of Xiaodie, and about twenty catties of rice were steamed.

"Let's make fried beef with scallions. The scallions in the field are growing taller."

Hua Xian took about ten catties of lizard tail beef, marinated it with salt, cut it into slices, fried it with scallions, and poured soy sauce on it. , Stir-fry with a large spatula, sprinkle with pepper noodles and coriander.

The onion removes the greasy and fishy smell of the meat, and the fragrance is tangy.

"Twelve people, one dish is definitely not enough, and then cook an old duck soup, a cold chicken shreds, and stir-fry a vegetarian lettuce." The

quality of the meat in the interstellar world is different from that on the earth, just like ducks, which are raised in large numbers here. , called Mu Mu Duck, it is half a meter high, and the duck meat is neither fat nor firewood. Hua Xian picked some carrots and cooked the old duck soup.

Cold shredded chicken and stir-fried lettuce are relatively easy to make.

It was already forty minutes after all the meals were ready.

Hua Xian looked at the time: "It's eight o'clock."

She went to ask the staff to come over for dinner.

There are twelve members in Shura's team, and Anuo is also in the field. Since he hasn't seen his brother for a long time, he also works and chats with him.

"Come home for dinner, you can get off work."

Hua Xian found out that four acres of twenty acres of land had already been planted with poles.

Once again, I am amazed at the execution ability of these federal non-commissioned officers.

"Wow, you guys are lucky, the chef's cooking skills are second to none!" Arnold's Adam's apple rolled, almost drooling.

The twelve members of Shura's team looked at each other: "Cooking? Delicious food?"

What is the dish?

When everyone eats, don't they just drink nutritional supplements?

With doubts, they followed Hua Xian and came to the house. There was a big round table with a dozen stools beside it. Shredded chicken in cold salad, stir-fried lettuce.

The strong fragrance wafted out, and immediately lured their gluttons out!

"It smells so good!"

"What is this? Vegetable?"

"You're welcome, sit down and eat, some home-cooked dishes." Hua Xian greeted the employees with a smile, "The rice is grown by myself, you probably haven't tasted it before, but if you work with me in the future, you can have a free meal Rice."

Planted rice?

That's Lingzhi!

The members of Shura's team, looking at the big white rice in the big sea bowl, felt extremely luxurious——Lingzhi, can he eat like this?

They saw that Hua Xian, Marshal Butterfly, and Arnold had already sat down to cook.

Especially Mr. Marshal, what to eat is called a fast!

The members of the Shura team sat down one after another, picked up their chopsticks, added a small ball of rice, and put it into their mouths tentatively. Almost instantly, the soft and glutinous texture of the rice conquered their taste buds on the tip of their tongues.

What a fairy taste!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
78.5K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
145K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...