✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

23

720 20 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 23

Hua Xian got a check for 30 million US dollars, went to the bank to exchange it and deposit it into his account.

Then I immediately called the landlord's grandfather.

"Xiaoxian, what's the matter?" Grandpa Xu is a very kind old man. His two sons and daughters have taken root abroad and are developing very well. His granddaughter is about the same age as Huaxian, but he is unwilling to immigrate. Homeland has a different feeling.

The apartment complex where Huaxian lives, and the two buildings connected to each other are all grandpa Xu's houses. The old man collects rent and takes care of himself happily.

In a place like the capital, where every inch of land is very expensive, one or two hundred thousand yuan per square meter can own two apartment buildings, which shows that the landlord is very rich. The old man has a good impression of Huaxian. He has never been in arrears of rent, and the house is cleaned. He will not bring some messy people back, and he will say hello to him during the New Year and holidays.

"It's like this, Grandpa Xu. I mentioned to you last time that I wanted to buy your apartment, and you agreed. I have already collected the money. I don't know when you will be free. I will go through the transfer procedures."

" Yes, I'm free anytime." Grandpa Xu is easy to talk to, because he said hello in advance, "It's two o'clock in the afternoon, the Real Estate Bureau." There used to be

tenants who bought houses from him, but it's rare for someone as young as Hua Xian , "12 million, pay in full?"

"Yes." Hua Xian gave an affirmative answer.

Grandpa Xu is not a gossip person, he didn't ask how Hua Xian suddenly became rich, there are many ways for young people to make money, the capital is full of opportunities, as long as you have the ability.

The two made an appointment.

Hua Xian looked at her watch, it was getting closer now, she took her ID card and household registration book, took a taxi and went there.

I was busy until four or five o'clock before I finished all the procedures and paid the taxes at the real estate bureau. Because this is her first house, there are not so many restrictions when buying it with full payment. She has been paying social security for herself since she was in college, and she has paid for it for several years, so she is eligible to buy a house.

"Finally got it."

A different kind of satisfaction surged in Hua Xian's heart, "The main thing is that this apartment is the anchor point set by the Klein bottle. If I don't become the head of the household, I always feel uneasy." She kept the real estate certificate and watched the weather

. It's getting late, and I'm going to the farmer's market to buy seeds and materials.

Now the space is 12 cubic decimeters, which is equivalent to 12 liters, which is already very large. Perhaps, in addition to seeds, it can also hold something else, such as seasoning.

"New vegetable seeds, let's use carrots."

Carrots are very nutritious, delicious, and rich in vitamins. They are also the favorite of rabbits. The mayor's son Jiang Zhuo is a rabbit with lop ears, and the director of the Land Management Bureau is a Siamese rabbit. Rabbit, these two are her friends now, so friends naturally have to take care of these.

"There must be fruit."

Hua Xian looked around, and finally selected a batch of strawberry seedlings, and put them in the space of the Klein bottle. Seedlings are easier to grow than seeds, eliminating the need for pumping and harvesting strawberry fruit faster.

For the new flower species, she chose the fast-growing calendula and lily-of-the-valley, which is her personal favorite.

Finally, I got some shallot seeds. After the green onions grow up, pick a little when cooking, which can make the dishes more fragrant and remove the fishy smell.

Seasoning is to buy a bottle of soy sauce, pepper, chili powder.

The space was almost full, so Hua Xian went back to the apartment.

Before she was about to travel back to Interstellar, she glanced at her phone and found that the private group of high-end jewelry circle where Ms. Zhong belonged had 99+ messages, and it was still increasing. And there are more than a dozen friend addition applications, all from the group.

Curious, she clicked on Climbing Stairs.

It turned out that after Ms. Zhong bought the ruby ​​rose flower basket, she sent it to the group. Aite dissed her sister Huang before, and it was bad luck to find her.

: Pure ruby ​​red rose, 121 carats, perfectly cut, embellished with broken diamonds, won for 30 million US dollars. How does that compare to someone's twenty-carat ruby ​​"queen"?

Sister Huang replied with a series of ellipses.

Ms. Zhong didn't let her go: You are such a small ruby, you dare to call yourself a queen, so I, am I not the queen of ruby?

Sister Huang: Where in the world is there such a big ruby ​​rough that can be carved and cut into three roses? Isn't the rough stone at least two hundred carats? really.

Ms. Zhong threw out a ruby ​​appraisal certificate and successfully slapped her in the face.

Sister Huang's aura suddenly weakened, and she was jealous, envious and embarrassed: You... Where did you buy it? Who is the buyer, and does the buyer have similar gem collections?

Ms. Zhong: It is a young collector in the group.

Many people replied, asking Ms. Zhong to tell her the contact information of this "young collector".

I sent more than N begging pictures.

Ms. Zhong is not a person who hides her secrets, so she gave Hua Lei out to Aite and praised: This beautiful young lady is very knowledgeable about jewelry, she is a senior collector, and she is also very generous. This ruby She didn't count the money for the diamonds inlaid on the rose leaves, otherwise 30 million US dollars would not be enough. I counted the small diamonds, but there are hundreds of them. You can add her, but absolutely not. Embarrass her, otherwise it will be too late for Zhong Yiwan!

: Boss Zhong, don't worry, I definitely respect this young lady collector.

: Boss Zhong, the person you named must be extraordinary, we still know how to measure.

: I also want to know the former owner of this 121-carat ruby ​​rose. I like emeralds. I wonder if she has a collection of stunning imperial green glass varieties.

...

The people in the group are very polite. After all, Zhong Yiwan is a well-known middle-aged female rich man in China. .

Hua Xian: "Ms. Zhong, she is really nice. The next time you travel back to resell gems, diamonds, etc., it will all be private transactions. It will never happen again, like the first time, by a big jeweler. The company has lowered the price."

Although she said to Wang Yayan that she understood everything, she still cared a little in her heart. The high-level people in the Wang family are mixed, and she doesn't trust those people, so they are not worth cooperating with.

Hua Xian approved those friend applications with one click. These are potential customers in the future. The customers politely asked her if she had any other collections, and she replied to them all.

Yes, there must be. There are hundreds of flower baskets larger than ruby ​​roses in Happy Flower Shop, but it is impossible to bring them all at once for trading.

One of them had a profile picture of a successful middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes, and his WeChat ID name was just one word—Wang.

Wang: Ms. Huaxian, I am the vice president of Wang's jewelry company, and I am also Yayan's uncle. We have cooperated before. Nice to meet you. Our company did something wrong with the previous pink diamond plum blossom transaction, so I would like to apologize.

Wang: If possible, I hope we can continue to cooperate in the future. Don't worry, we will definitely give you a reasonable and fair price. I didn't know that you were Boss Zhong's friend before, so there was some misunderstanding.

Hua Xian smiled: "Misunderstanding?"

Is that a misunderstanding? It is because she is an orphan, a college student who came out of the countryside, has no power, power and background, and there is a premeditated suppression.

If she hadn't been in a hurry to spend money at that time, and wanted to expand the space of the Klein bottle and bring more seeds, she would not have agreed.

She replied: There is no intention of cooperation for the time being.

The vice president of Wang's jewelry did not give up: It was really our fault before, and Wang is willing to make up for the price difference of the pink diamond plum blossom.

: Are you there?

: The price difference has been sent to your account.

...

But no matter what Vice President Wang said, Hua Xian didn't reply.

Some mistakes are made, and it is useless to make up for them afterwards. She believed that when the Wang family suppressed the price of the plum blossoms, the vice president Wang must have contributed a lot, and he was even the decision maker.

"It's time to go back."

Looking out the window, it was almost dusk, and she knew that there was no longer any delay. It should have been several days in Sulu galaxy.

Hua Xian lay on the couch in the apartment, holding the Klein bottle with one hand.

"Anchor point 2, SL ephemeris era, 4201, planet S314, Qinshan City, Happy Flower House, time jump.

"

The torrent of time moved forward quickly, and Hua Xian returned to Happy Flower House.

In the interstellar world, it happened to be daylight.

In order to avoid coming back too abruptly, Hua Xian hurriedly got up from the bed in the bedroom, opened the door outside, and pretended to have just returned from visiting relatives.

There was a sound of opening the door.

The Golden Winged Butterfly, who was sleeping in the flower garden in the backyard, woke up.

Only he and Hua Xian have the key to this house.

The Golden Winged Butterfly immediately lost all sleepiness and flew to the front hall. As expected, she saw Hua Xian standing in front of the refrigerator, facing the empty refrigerator, and murmured: "It's all empty." Marshal: It's been a

week .

She only prepared food for 5 days.

Hua Xian closed the refrigerator, turned her head, and saw a butterfly in the air, looking at her.

"I'm back."

She greeted Butterfly.

The Golden Winged Butterfly landed on her shoulders very skillfully.

Hua Xian pushed away to the backyard, and was surprised to find that the rice that had been drying outside had disappeared, and there were many sacks piled up in the corner, and there was a brand new machine beside the sacks.

"Milling Machine?"

Hua Xian stepped forward, thinking it was similar, but the equipment looked more advanced. On the metal plate on the right side of the machine, there was a familiar inverse cross sign, "Ordered by the steel factory?

" Place the order.

When I saw her husking the rice before, she was too tired to use a stone mill.

When she was not at home, he looked at the patches of rice and wanted to help deal with it. After all, he also ate a lot of rice.

Hua Xian looked at him: "You ordered?"

The Golden Winged Butterfly flapped its wings.

Hua Xian: "Thank you."

Ever since I knew that this guy is a famous beast, his intelligence is no less than that of a human being, and he has a dimensional pocket stomach that can eat and transfer money. I don't think it's strange what he does.

The Golden Wing Butterfly's wings moved slightly.

Hua Xian went to check those sacks. After opening them, she found that the rice inside was full of shells. The quality of the machine should be very good. She grabbed a few handfuls of rice, and the rice grains flowed out from her fingertips, but she didn't find half a piece of broken shell inside.

"Last time, A Nuo helped to order the kitchen utensils from the steel factory. This time, you ordered the rice mill. The quality is very good. It seems that we can place orders from this steel factory for a long time in the future.

" Ideas, like many agricultural products, require machine processing.

Paddy needs to be hulled by a rice mill, wheat needs to be ground into flour, sugarcane can also be processed into sugar, and flour ground from wheat needs to be baked in an oven to make more delicious bread... Golden Wing Dark Butterfly thinks it can

.

For the president of the Shuguang Club, find something to do, it's good.

He and Shuoling are friends. They met when they were young. They were also classmates in the Federal Military Academy. After graduation, he chose to go to the battlefield, while Shuoling was more interested in scientific research machinery. He went to the rear and became the president of the Shuguang Society. .

Hua leisurely made breakfast.

Fish porridge, boiled with rice, fish bones removed and sliced, put aside to marinate to remove fishy smell. Boil water in the pot, wash the rice and put it in, cook and boil until soft, add fish fillets, sprinkle with a little salt, coriander, and pepper.

The scent came out.

Because I brought some seasonings back this time, the taste of the cooked meals has improved a little.

Golden Winged Butterfly likes it very much, and eats delicious fish porridge in his extra-large rice bowl. After eating the food in the refrigerator, he didn't use those nutrients anymore. He really didn't like it.

His appetite had already been suppressed. After two days of starvation, Hua Xian's pot of fish porridge greatly satisfied his empty stomach.

Hua Xian also drank a bowl.

After breakfast, she went to visit her flower beds and fields.

A week has passed, and the harvested rice fields are bare. She needs to cultivate another batch of rice seedlings and plant them again.

The sunflowers were in full bloom, as if they had exploded. Surrounded by half an acre of flower fields, countless flowers of concubine red and snow green were competing to bloom.

What surprised her the most was -

"The roses are blooming."

Roses are delicate plants with a slow growth cycle. In a week's time, the original rose vines have grown taller, and some of the plants have already produced flower buds. , blooming red roses, delicate and bright, there are about dozens of them.

Half an mu of flower fields, more than 300 square meters, only opened dozens of flowers, which is just the beginning.

"We can start the rose business." Hua Xian was in a good mood, "The flower language is, I love you."

Although vulgar, it is very popular among young lovers.

Every world is the same.

After the golden-winged butterfly had eaten its fill, it flew over and landed on the largest and most colorful rose, and this one was the bed where he slept recently.

On a bed, there are sunflowers blooming enthusiastically next to it.

"Like it?"

Huaxian saw the butterfly getting into the stamen of the rose.

The Golden Wing Butterfly clapped its wings as an answer.

His mother, there is a very old oil painting hanging in the house, which is an antique handed down from the ancient star era, painting beautiful roses.

It was a birthday gift from my father to my mother, saying that roses represent eternal love.

Hua Xian: "Then this is given to you, so I won't pick it."

The Golden Winged Butterfly accepted this special gift.

The butterfly wings spread out, as if to cover the most beautiful little rose in the rose garden.

Hua Xian thought that she was just sending an ordinary rose, but she didn't think about it deeply. The meaning of roses to some people is different.

At least.

In the eyes of the Marshal, this is a flower that can only be given by a husband and wife relationship.

He is a very traditional man.

Hua Xian went to the store to have a look. The business was getting better and better. The average daily income this week was around 300,000 to 400,000 star coins. This was due to the popularity of the hot sun flower.

"Shop Manager, you are back."

When A Nuo saw her, it was like seeing a savior.

God knows this week, the store manager is not at home, and the Marshal's air pressure is so low that he dares to approach.

Hua Xian said: "The set of kitchen utensils you nailed for me last time, do you have the contact information of the steel factory? I want to order the machine with them myself." A Nuo: "Yes,

but..."

But the store manager, you didn't Authority! The Federal Ordnance Pivot Club only accepts orders from within the Federation Corps, and most of them are for weapons.

It is the marshal who has high authority and opened a special channel for you, so you have kitchen utensils and rice mills.

"Give me back the contact information."

"This is the contact information of... the director of the club." A Nuo could only bite the bullet and pushed the president of the Shuguang Club to her.

President Shuo Ling is the younger brother of Marshal Qi Ming.

As the marshal's personal bodyguard, he once came into contact with President Shuoling during a mission.

Hua Xian sent a friend request, the director of the "steel factory", his profile picture is exactly the inverse cross on the big iron pot, the factory logo.

"Passed."

Arnold was very surprised. President Shuoling usually doesn't deal with people other than the Federation Corps. How could he pass in seconds?

What A Nuo didn't know was that President Shuo Ling had long been curious about the delivery address of Qi Ming's two orders, "Happiness Flower House", and Hua Xian's contact profile had already been changed to Happy Flower House. shop LOGO.

He knew that Qi Ming was recuperating in the nursing home in the seventh area of ​​the planet S314.

Shuo Ling checked it out. From the map, this happy flower shop happened to be near the happy flower shop. He searched for the information of this small shop on the star network, and some paintings and short videos were circulated. After seeing those unique flowers, Shuo Ling had a vague guess in his heart.

This is the account manager of the flower shop, obviously not Qi Ming.

Shuoling: Do you need anything?

Hua Xian hooked her lips and typed a line: I want to order a rice cooker for cooking. The kitchen utensils and rice mills from your steel factory are of very good quality.

There was silence for a long time.

Hua Xian sent another sentence: The last order was placed by my store clerk A Nuo. Hope to continue to cooperate with your steel plant.

Shuo Ling, who was sitting in the command room of the battleship Amentis at the headquarters of the Federal Military Region, was undergoing inspection and repairs, his face was full of astonishment, and he stared at his mobile phone in disbelief. It took him a long time to find his voice: "Steel plant Is that what Qi Ming told you?"

Has their Shuguang Society been reduced to the point of being called a steel factory?

Shuoling: "Fuck!"

He blurted out the name of an ancient plant.

For a moment, he wanted to drive the mecha, go to planet S314, and have a duel with Qi Ming!

Although he has never won so far, but now that Qi Ming is seriously injured, he may have a chance.

Who is Shuo Ling? He calmed down very quickly. He became more and more curious about who made Qi Ming use the marshal's supreme red authority to order batch after batch of things from the Shuguang Club and send them over!

He replied: yes, a rice cooker, do you have detailed requirements? What are they used for?

Hua Xian: Cooking, I have a butterfly at home, it is quite edible. Cooking rice in a rice cooker is better than steaming rice in an iron pot.

Shuoling: ...

a butterfly?

Oh, I get it, Qi Ming, you're just spending your days eating and drinking in other people's flower shops.

Also, the first batch of custom-made kitchen utensils, he later went through a lot of information and found some information left by the ancient star era, only to realize that they were not used for fighting at all, but for cooking!

The rice mill that Qi Ming requested for the second time was also found from some ancient books and isolated copies, and he added some new designs.

If you cook rice, you must have rice that was only available in the ancient star era.

Could it be...

Shuo Ling replied: Yes, our steel factory will expedite the customization for you as soon as possible, and a specialist will deliver it expressly.

This time, he will deliver it himself!

A Nuo asked: "What's the matter?"

Hua Xian said: "The manager of the steel factory is very talkative, I ordered a new machine from him.

"

*. *. *

The efficiency of the Shuguang Club is very high.

In their opinion, the machines of the ancient star era were very backward.

President Shuo Ling personally improved the rice cooker. In less than two hours, a rice cooker with the inverse cross logo of Ordnance Shuguang Society was branded out of the factory.

Shuo Ling personally rushed from the capital planet to the remote planet S314 just to see what Qi Ming was up to.

In the afternoon of the next day when Hua Xian placed the order.

President Shuo Ling came to the door.

"Happiness Flower House, your courier."

"Here we come."

Hua Xian was picking seeds when he heard the voice and came over.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a handsome young man with silver hair, his eyes were light blue, his skin was too fair, and there was an unhealthy whiteness in the sun. It was Shuoling, and his mimicry was a white lion, a big cat that walked silently.

"Your rice cooker, is it satisfactory to try?"

Shuo Ling smiled the moment he saw Hua Xian.

His eyes flicked to Hua Xian's shoulder, and he was familiar with Marshal Qi Ming.

Oh hoo, it's here.

Golden Wing Butterfly gave Shuo Ling a blank look.

Shuo Ling immediately winked at the Golden Winged Butterfly, and a malicious smile appeared on the corner of his lips. He is an S-level white lion, and above S level, he can directly communicate with spiritual power.

[Yo, they are all living together. ]

The tone is a little owed, and the harm of friends is nothing more than that.

[If you're in love, why don't you post a novel? Qi Ming, you said earlier that your partner wanted it, otherwise it would be over. It was so mysterious that I thought that cauldron was some new secret weapon. ]

Golden Wing Butterfly: [Don't talk nonsense. ]

What cohabitation?

He sleeps outside in the sea of ​​flowers every night, and spends his time in the bedroom, can that be called cohabitation?

Moreover, unmarried cohabitation does not sound like a good word.

[It's not your partner, what are you doing on the shoulders of other girls? You come down. ]

Shuoling gave him a provocative look.

Qi Ming: "..."

Ever since Hua Xian awakened her F-level mental power, she has become different from before. She sensed the fluctuation of mental power in the air, and also faintly sensed that the silver-haired young man opposite was extraordinary.

"Sir, you are not an ordinary courier."

"I am his friend." Shuo Ling pointed to the Golden Winged Butterfly on her shoulder, "Hello, my name is Shuo Ling, Shu... Steel Factory Factory Manager."

What a shame!

Claiming to be the factory manager or something.

"Your previous pots and pans, rice mills, and rice cookers were all custom-made in our factory." "

My name is Huaxian, and I'm the manager of Happy Flower Shop. Please come in and sit down.

" At the invitation, I entered the room and sat down.

The door connecting the backyard to the front hall was open, and the quiet fragrance of flowers came over.

The house was not big, and Shuo Ling had excellent eyesight, so he could see the flower garden in the backyard at a glance, one after another of lavender, swaying purple waves in the slightly drunk warm wind, blooming brightly and full of vitality.

Shuo Ling forgot to breathe.

He couldn't help standing up, his pupils narrowed, staring straight at the lavender and lettuce, and exclaimed: "This is—"

His voice became hoarse, "This is amazing!"

It's not fake flowers!

And as recorded in ancient books, the real flower of that era!

It is the Sulu galaxy, and even other galaxies in the entire interstellar universe, the spiritual plant that has long been extinct!

"No wonder..."

Qi Ming is a butterfly, so by nature he cannot resist the charm of flowers and plants.

"Florist, did you plant all these flowers yourself?" Shuo Ling's tone was extremely heavy, and even the address for Hua Xian became a respectful term.

"Yeah." Hua Xian didn't deny it.

"I suggest that a large isolation fence be built near this flower garden immediately! The fence uses a special metal onium 73 shield, a fully automatic alarm beam system, and several floating turrets that can be remotely controlled. Once the enemy is found stealing , Kill him immediately!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.8K 63
[COMPLETED] An Australian family gets stuck in Atlanta after the outbreak of a virus that wakes the dead up. Chloena Simpson, a twenty years old dau...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
146K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
83.3K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...