✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

21

740 19 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 21

"F-level mental power?"

Hua Xian was very shocked, "The Klein bottle, there is actually a reward for mental power!"

After the shock, there was ecstasy.

Doesn't this mean that she can finally get rid of the shameful hat of "mind power is 0", and she is no longer a disabled person?

God knows how much she has been ridiculed for being "disabled" after time travel. She couldn't find a job, couldn't buy land, and anyone with a higher level of mental power than her could jump out and step on her. If it wasn't for the protection of a little butterfly, she would not have been safe and sound so far.

[Do you accept F-level mental power? ]

"Yes."

Hua Xian said excitedly.

The next moment.

She felt the position of the spiritual domain between her brows, and a warm current passed by. That position was originally a dark and dead place, but now, a ray of light penetrated, and there was a very shallow mental power stored in it.

Hua Xian clearly felt that the world around her was different.

Her five senses have become sharper, she can perceive the direction of the wind flow, her eyesight has been greatly improved, she can see how many stamens there are in the lavender flowers in the flower garden, and her hearing has also improved a lot.

The most important thing is that she can perceive the spiritual power.

On Huaxian's forehead, there was a fine layer of sweat. She looked at the cashier, A Nuo who was working behind the cash register, and she could vaguely feel that A Nuo's mental power level was far higher than hers.

She looked at Chen Bai who drew the LOGO for Happy Flower House. Chen Bai's sense of oppression was much lower than that of Arnold, but he still crushed her.

Hua Xian glanced at the flower garden in the backyard.

One gray, one white, two fluffy rabbits, their spiritual power level is much higher than hers! Especially the white-haired lop-eared rabbit that she has been petting for a long time, she can feel that the lop-eared rabbit is almost at the same level as Arnold.

Hua Xian continued to break out in a cold sweat: "It seems that the world after awakening the spiritual power is not so beautiful." The

level is higher than yours, as long as the other party releases a little spiritual power, they can easily suppress you and make you unable to move , fearful.

Instinctively, she would want to distance herself from those who are much higher in level than herself.

Hua Xian wiped off her cold sweat, walked to the lavender field, took a deep breath of fresh air, and let the fragrance of lavender relieve her tense spirit.

Seeing that Hua Xian's expression was not quite right, Jin Yi Ming Die looked at it.

He shook the remaining wings, and swayed a string of light golden broken lights, flying towards her.

Hua Xian looked at the approaching butterflies, and for some reason, an unprecedented panic surged up in her heart. Every brain cell in the cerebral cortex was screaming frantically: Danger! Extremely dangerous!

"Don't...don't come here."

Hua Xian took a few steps back, her pupils constricted violently.

It seemed that what flew over was not some pretty little butterfly, but a mountain that could not be looked up at, a giant sword that could pierce her soul, and a brilliant and magnificent cosmic galaxy.

The Golden Winged Butterfly was stunned.

This was the first time she refused her approach.

Hated?

Hua Xian covered her forehead, gasping for breath, dripping with sweat, a strong sense of dizziness hit her, she had to support the wall: "Little Butterfly, what level are you... just standing next to you, you can't feel Breathing, it's like dying..."

Marshal's golden pupils stared at her closely.

Suddenly, I realized something.

Between Hua Xian's brows, the spiritual domain is in an "open" state, and there are weak mental fluctuations in it. This level is almost the lowest F.

She has never been awakened before, and she can't control, use, or "close" the spiritual domain.

So when facing my own 3S level, it was very painful.

Hua Xian leaned her back against the wall of the flower garden in the backyard, her body limp little by little, she squatted down, dizzy, and her consciousness was blurred... Just when she thought she was going to faint, there seemed to be an invisible big hand covering her on the forehead.

With the help of that hand, the mental domain between the brows was closed.

Isolate everything.

Pain, gradually disappearing.

Hua Xian squatted by the wall and was able to breathe normally again. She looked up, there was no hand on her forehead, but there was a golden butterfly, wasn't it the one she raised.

The thin claws of the little butterfly pressed against her eyebrows.

The beautiful remnant wings flapped gently on her forehead.

"You helped me again?"

Hua Xian's heart warmed, "Thank you."

Marshal: You're so stupid!

What a worry.

He also couldn't communicate with her verbally, let alone restore the human form, so he taught her how to control her mental power and how to open and close her mental domain as she wished.

Ordinary people are born with a awakened level of spiritual power and possess mimicry. From a very young age, the family will teach them how to use it. After going to school, disabled people who have not awakened are not allowed to take courses related to spiritual power and will be excluded. This is also the reason why Hua Xian can't do anything.

Then, what should we do?

The Marshal suddenly came up with a little trick. His mental power level was very high, and he automatically established a connection with the optical brain ring on Huaxian's wrist.

There was a beep.

Hua Xian looked at his optical brain bracelet, and there was a document on it: "Basic of Mental Power Control?" The

document has more than 50 pages in total.

Like textbooks.

She read it word by word, earnestly, and she learned many new terms, such as——spiritual domain, door.

How to control the spiritual power in the spiritual domain, under what circumstances to close the "door", the simplest mental power attack, mental stab.

"It turns out that at that time, as long as I closed the mental domain between the eyebrows, I would not feel pain when I faced people who were higher than me and who were not hostile." Hua Xian turned her head and looked at the golden wing

on her shoulder . Ming Die, "Aren't you a higher level than all of them? I just awakened and won't close the spiritual domain. Facing your pain is a thousand times stronger than facing other people." The butterfly flapped its

wings .

Hua Xian actually saw such a little pride from his actions.

"I was really lucky. I picked up a butterfly to raise, and it was a butterfly with a ridiculously high level of mental power."

She murmured and continued to study the information.

Gold Wing Die looked at her serious study profile, and thought, the one who hit the big luck is obviously him.

If he hadn't met her, he might never have had the chance to live in a real sea of ​​flowers, smell the fragrance of flowers that could make him fall asleep, eat such delicious food, and he didn't know when the wounds on his body would recover... ...

"F-level can only perceive, E-level can carry out the most basic spiritual stab attack, D-level can launch spiritual blades for cutting in addition to mental thorns, D-level can sign up to join the federal army; C-level can have basic For a special skill other than attacking, C-level can refer to civil servants, examinations... The benefits are really good."

Hua Xian couldn't help being a little envious, and said with emotion, "It seems that in the Sulu galaxy, the higher the level of mental power, the more you can enjoy. The better the rights and interests."

The interstellar world where the strong are respected.

The weak have no human rights.

However, it is also good that she can awaken F-level, at least it is a good start, as long as the happiness flower shop is made bigger and done well, the more achievements will be unlocked, and the Klein bottle will reward her with a higher level of mental power.

Hua Xian wants to become stronger.

We can't just count on Little Butterfly to save her if we encounter any danger in the future.

That's not her style, she prefers to blow up enemies herself.

*. *. *

Second day.

Chen Bai sent the designed happy flower shop LOGO to Huaxian. There are three LOGO plans for her to choose from.

"This one."

In the end, Huaxian chose a taller LOGO, decorated with flowers and butterflies.

She immediately changed the avatar of the short video platform account of Happy Flower Square to a logo.

"Very good, it looks more and more like a regular big store."

The account of the short video received a lot of private messages, all of which were praises from customers, expressing their love for the lavender and sunflowers of Happy Flower House.

Some fans also suggested that a window be put on the account so that they can place orders online.

Huaxian thought the idea was good, so she put up two window displays, with 88 bunches of lavender and 88 sunflowers every day, which can be picked up at the store or delivered to your door.

Almost as soon as she put it on the window display, she immediately received five orders.

Within five minutes, another dozen orders were added one after another.

"It's an extra source of income."

Hua Xian felt that she could handle both physical store and online window orders. She handed over the order to the staff, and the courier cooperating with Xingfu Huafang will come to the door later.

After Chen Bai's short video promotion yesterday, the enthusiasm of the citizens of Qinshan City for sunflowers has never been higher.

Customers lined up in a long line to buy sunflowers.

"Born in the sun, you must buy the same style as Mrs. Bai Ya today!"

"That picture of the sea of ​​flowers is so beautiful that I cried."

"In the entire Qinshan City, the flowers of the Happy Flower Shop are the most beautiful. There are so many branches of Huatianxishi, and they sell crystal and diamond fake flowers. It's a bit interesting. Not at all."

"Don't mention sweet and happy events, it's bad luck. One of the bosses of their branch seems to have been arrested for theft." The

customers

were enthusiastic, and in just one morning, they sold more than 200 sunflowers, seven Eighty lavender.

It is also thanks to the luxuriant growth of sunflowers, countless flower buds burst out overnight, blooming enthusiastically under the sun, fully meeting the needs of customers.

In the afternoon, more than 100 flowers were sold.

"Single-day sales, 360,000 star coins, broke the record."

Hua Xian looked at the bill, the corners of his lips slightly raised, and his heart was filled with a sense of accomplishment, "If this continues, the monthly income of Happy Flower House will definitely not be a dream."

Because Yinbei was imprisoned for theft, and the Huatian Xishi branch at the street corner completely closed down.

Hua Xian stood at the corner of the street.

Looking at Hua Tian Xi'an, which has closed its doors, there is a brand new rental advertisement posted on the door.

"The location of this store is actually very good."

Hua Xian thought about it, "It is ten times better than the current location of Xingfu Huafang."

Doing business, pay attention to the appearance, and pay attention to the right time and place.

Happiness Flower Shop is at the very inside, not to mention remote, the shop is still small, only about 70 to 80 square meters, but the shop of Huatian Xishi, which closed down, is more than 200 square meters, which is three times larger.

Happiness Flower Shop has more and more customers recently, the shop is very crowded, and the queues have to be lined up outside the shop, which is very inconvenient. After a long time, customers will definitely get angry and make bad reviews.

So——

Hua Xian took out her mobile phone and dialed the number on the rental advertisement: "Hello, are you the landlord? I want to rent your shop... Yes, the annual payment is a one-time payment." The rent of the shop is not cheap,

especially It's a big store with a particularly good location.

Ordinary people can't afford to rent.

But there is no pressure on Huaxian. Even if the landlord asks to pay 200,000 yuan a year in rent, it is still less than the daily operating income of Happy Flower House.

Hua Xian made an appointment with the landlord, successfully signed the lease contract, and handed over the money with one hand and the key to the store.

In this way, the storefront of Happiness Flower House has been upgraded and expanded.

Success has changed from seventy flats to two hundred flats.

Bouquets, flower baskets, and crystal cabinets are no longer crowded, and the cashier does not have to be squeezed in the corner. The decoration of the new store is ready-made, much better than the previous one, and there is a large retro-style chandelier.

Hua Xian and A Nuo spent an afternoon moving the things from the old store of Happiness Flower House to the new store and rearranging them.

The brand of Huatian Xishi was also demolished.

The LOGO plaque of Happy Flower House was hung up.

"Florist, what are you going to do with the old storefront?" Arnold asked, "Do you still want to?" "

Of course."

Huaxian has his own plans, "The flower garden in the backyard continues to grow flowers, the front hall and the small The bedroom is opened up and used directly as housing, which is more spacious."

She checked.

The old shop of Happiness Flower House was not a rented shop. When my aunt bought the shop, she bought it along with the land.

She changed it to housing, and there was no problem.

The flower shop business is done in the bigger shop at the entrance of the street. The flowers for sale are picked from flower gardens and flower fields, and delivered there. It takes only two or three minutes to walk there, which is very close.

The relocation was successful, and as soon as the happiness flower shop was set up, the reminder of the Klein bottle appeared.

[Happiness flower shop successfully expanded, warmness +3]

It is the same as Huaxian estimated.

After Happiness Flower Shop moved to Jiekou, the passenger flow has increased significantly by about 30 to 40%. Once the venue is wider, the complaints of customers when queuing are also reduced.

The popularity of the flower shop has skyrocketed.

There is an endless stream of customers who come to buy flowers every day. A Nuo works part-time in the store, and Hua Xian sometimes comes to help, and more often he takes care of those precious plants in the field.

The rose has taken out immature branches, but it is still a little young, and it may take a month to bloom. This kind of flower is difficult to grow and delicate, and the flowering period is quite long, and the effect of watering nutrients is average; in contrast, rice plants absorb a lot of nutrients. , has been skyrocketing, the headings are plump, and have gradually become golden, showing signs of maturity.

"It seems that we will be able to eat rice soon."

Hua Xian had to admit that she was hungry.

Cooking all day is basically meat and vegetables, and she will get tired if she eats too much. She can't wait to eat white rice and cook white rice porridge. The spleen and stomach of Chinese people are still suitable for grains.

The rice is ripe.

Hua Xian began to cut rice.

The sickle is customized online and sharpened. In the interstellar world, there is no harvester, let alone a rice mill to remove the husk. If you want to eat rice, you have to do it yourself!

One mu of land is so big, under normal circumstances, it can harvest about 700 to 1,000 catties of rice.

For Hua Xian, this is a terrifying number.

She put on a straw hat and gloves. In the rice field, she bent down and grabbed the rice stalk with her left hand, and cut it with a sickle with her right hand. Her movements were clean and neat. Cutting rice is no stranger to a peasant girl. She often did it when she was a child, and she has experience and will not hurt her hands.

After awakening the F-level mental power, her physical strength is also better than before.

But bending over to cut rice for a long time will still be tiring. After working for about an hour, Hua Xian felt thirsty, so she sat on the edge of the field and drank half a glass of water.

Golden Wing Butterfly doesn't know what rice is.

He saw that Hua Xian had worked very hard, his head was covered with sweat, he was bending over to cut in the field, panting from exhaustion...

Butterfly flapped its wings lightly.

Swipe, swipe—

dozens of 3S-level slashes of mental power struck out in an instant.

Kong Lanhua Slash!

The marshal once used this trick to help Hua leisurely plow and plow the land, and now he is using the same trick to help her cut rice.

All of a sudden, the ears of rice flew up.

Hua Xian: "..."

Is this the difference in strength?

She groaned and mowed the rice for more than an hour, and only cut one-tenth of it. The butterfly she raised took only one second, and the powerful spiritual flying blade was enough to split the space and wipe out the mature rice in an acre of land. , were all cut off.

It is also cut very flat, and the position of the straw 15 centimeters from the ground is one size fits all.

Even better than a harvester!

Marshal Die, who was harvesting rice, finished his work and turned to look at her, as if waiting for a compliment.

Hua Xian gave a thumbs up: "Nice job, Bao'er!"

Marshal blushed handsomely.

Bao'er...

Mushy!

Come as soon as you open your mouth, you are not a serious girl when you hear it!

Hua Xian didn't know what the marshal was thinking, and she didn't notice that the butterfly tentacles of the other party had turned pink. She was still immersed in the joy of harvesting the rice in a second: "If I harvest this acre of rice field by myself, it will take at least two months." God, it's still like being tired from morning to night, you really helped a lot!"

Jin Yimingdie didn't hear what she said, and the phrase "well done, Bao'er" echoed in his mind over and over again.

The edges of the wings are slightly red.

"I have the rice, let's remove part of the husks first, and cook rice for my baby at night."

Hua Xian was in a good mood, thinking that the little butterfly was simply a little angel, powerful and invincible.

Without a rice mill, you can only use a stone mill to remove the husk.

The process is a bit cumbersome.

The stone mill is relatively heavy. You can make one with a stone. There is a round hole in the center. Through friction, the rice is milled to remove the husk, and it can also be used to grind flour. Therefore, it is imperative to have a stone mill. get on.

Hua Xian found A Nuo, who had been an engineer, and told him the principle and pattern of the stone mill. A Nuo was also unambiguous, and in less than an hour, he made a stone mill for her.

Hua Xian peeled out the rice, put it in the round hole in the center of the stone mill, pulled the wooden handle, and began to push.

In rural areas, donkeys are used to pull stone mills.

Hua Xian just pulls and grinds slowly by himself, which is really hard work.

The grinding made my arms sore, and only five catties of light yellow brown rice came out of the grinding.

She removed the broken husks from the brown rice, and then began to wash and steam the rice, steaming it in the very strong pot.

There are two identical sets of kitchen utensils.

Hua Xian took out another pot, fried a lizard tail beef, and made lettuce and egg soup. In the interstellar world, there are poultry chickens, and the chickens are sent to the nutrient processing factory as raw materials, and the eggs are the same.

Bursts of aroma came from the small kitchen.

The Golden Winged Butterfly couldn't hold back anymore, today's dishes seemed to be particularly delicious, different from the previous ones, which made him even more hungry.

"Come and eat, it's ready."

Hua Xian couldn't help laughing when he saw the butterfly peeking at the kitchen secretly by the door frame.

She took out the rice bowl specially designed for butterflies.

The big rice filled with about a catty of rice was covered with a lot of lizard tail beef. The rice bowls were piled high, and it was handed to him, and he was given a small bowl of lettuce and egg soup to prevent him from choking.

The marshal couldn't wait to come over.

Work hard.

The fragrant rice is steamed so fragrant and soft, with a hint of sweetness, the moment it enters the mouth, it conquers him!

Marshal has never eaten rice.

He never thought that eating rice and meat dishes together could be so delicious!

The most important thing is that after eating, the stomach is still very comfortable.

Hua Xian filled half a bowl of rice for herself, drank soup and ate vegetables, and said slowly, "Do you like it?"

Jin Yi Ming Die buried her head in cooking and didn't even bother to answer.

Not for a while.

The rice bowl was bottomed out, he pushed it over with his little claws, his golden pupils were full of anticipation—more.

Hua Xian put another pot for him, rice, meat and vegetables, and set it up.

The Golden Winged Butterfly quickly finished the job, still feeling unfinished.

Come again!

When Hua Xian served him for the fourth time, his tone was more or less distasteful: "...there is not so much rice, and with this bowl, you have eaten four catties. You are a big foodie." On the earth, normal

adults Half a catty of rice is more than enough for a meal.

She worked so hard that she ground five catties of rice.

After it was steamed, I ate three taels by myself, and I was going to feed some to the butterflies, and the rest I cooked porridge to drink at night.

It's good now, the butterfly is not satisfied, and the rice bowl after bowl is dry.

Ah no.

One pot after another.

Seeing that he was about to eat up, there was not even rice porridge left.

The Golden Winged Butterfly was said, he was a little depressed, and he thought he could eat... When he was cutting rice, he was called Bao'er, and when he was eating rice, he was called a big foodie.

Turning grief and anger into appetite, Marshal killed the fourth pot.

For the fifth time, I pushed the rice bowl to the girl opposite...

Huaxian gave him all the remaining seven taels of rice, and said with disgust: "It's so delicious, what kind of family can afford it! "

Is it easy for her to grind out five catties of rice?

It took so long and your arms were so sore that you ate it up in a few mouthfuls, leaving the porridge uncooked.

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly: "..."

He is not the kind of boy who needs a woman to support him.

He can support himself, his income as a federal marshal is very high, and the Qi family is also the top nobleman in the Sulu galaxy. He is the young master of the Qi family, and he will also own the Qi family's business empire that will spread across the galaxy in the future.

The marshal felt that the last seven or two rice dishes were not as fragrant as before, and the wings were wilted and lost their luster.

after eating.

Spend time washing dishes.

He just watched angrily.

Marshal Ben doesn't live for free, either.

Something had to be done. He connected his virtual optical brain account through mental power control.

After two seconds.

[——You received the transfer, three billion star coins]

Hua Xian, who was washing the dishes, suddenly heard the sound of the light brain bracelet. She slipped her hand and the bowl fell to the ground.

"Three...Three billion?"

Hua Xian thought he heard it wrong.

Either the optical brain mechanism is malfunctioning.

She wiped her hands with water, clicked on the transfer records of Guangnao, and sure enough, she saw the most recent one - three billion star coins.

No need to confirm, directly into the account!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
15.3K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...