✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

8

721 19 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 8

Hua Xian's former boss is notoriously short-tempered and likes to scold employees who don't like him. I blocked his cell phone number, I guess he was so angry that he threw a teacup in the office right now.

She has been working in this company for almost a year, and she has seen her former boss smash teacups seven times.

"Finally, I don't have to be so angry anymore."

Hua Xian felt more at ease than ever before, and her steps couldn't help but lighten up. With money, she has the confidence to resign.

She took a taxi and went to the nearest farmers market.

There are not many people in the farmer's market, and the location is close to the outskirts of the city. There are agricultural material stores, seed wholesalers, grain and oil wholesalers, and even vegetable dealers who come here to buy goods. But without exception, there are almost no young people on this street, and they are all plainly dressed uncles and aunts. Walking leisurely on this street, they look like aliens.

She walked into a wholesale seed store, and there were many bags of seeds on display on the shelves.

"Boss, how do you sell lettuce seeds?"

"One bag costs RMB 1.5, and the minimum batch size is 30 bags."

"Oh, I want one bag." In fact, one bag is enough. So little big.

The shopkeeper looked like a middle-aged farmer, and gave her a look: "The seeds here are only for wholesale."

Hua Xian was embarrassed: "Then sell me a bag for three yuan, is that okay?"

The shopkeeper took a bag of lettuce Seeds: "Take it."

Huaxian smiled: "I also want some hulled rice, which can be used to raise seedlings. The wholesale price is double, and I can retail it to me."

The shopkeeper proposed a bag of five catties, and brought Rice with husks: "These, twenty. Little girl, did you buy these because you want to grow them on the balcony? You can try coriander seeds, which are easy to feed, grow fast, and can be harvested one after another. I can pinch a few as seasonings."

Hua Xian thinks this proposal is good: "Okay, let's have another bag of coriander seeds."

In the end I paid twenty-five dollars in total.

I am afraid that there is nowhere to squander the huge sum of five million.

There is a flower and bird market next door to the farmer's market. After she bought vegetable and rice seeds, she went next door to buy flower seeds. In flower shops, there are usually flower seeds for sale.

"People in the Sulu galaxy seem to yearn for roses. Buy some rose seeds. Although this thing has a long growth cycle, don't worry. You can develop a few acres of flower fields and spend a few months to cultivate slowly." Hua

Xian Bought rose seeds, sunflower seeds.

"Do you need to prepare some mixed nutrient soil? Roses are not easy to germinate, and the exclusive nutrient soil is easier to raise." "

Thank you, no need." Hua Xian rejected the offer.

"Girl, you should have never raised roses. These things are very delicate, and their germination rate is very low. They must be planted in mixed nutrient soil at a temperature of more than 20 degrees. Cover it with plastic wrap, and it will take a week for it to germinate."

Hua Xian was quite helpless, and she also knew that mixed nutrient soil was very important, but the conditions did not allow it. It is impossible to carry the nutritious soil in the space of the small glass bottle, and the seeds alone will almost not be able to hold it.

A strong thought came to her mind - it would be great if the space of this small glass bottle could be bigger, so that she wouldn't have many restrictions when carrying things.

"This small glass bottle is enough to defy the sky. It can take me through it and pass through it, and it can also help me make a fortune in two worlds at the same time. If there is no limit on the size of the space, it would be too outrageous. In this world, how can everything go smoothly, and it is already very good as it is now."

Just as she was thinking this way, a panel message automatically appeared in her mind:

[Item: Klein Bottle]

[Status: Broken, narrow and useless bottle]

[Dimension level: between three-dimensional and four-dimensional, has not yet reached the conditions for dimension upgrading]

[My wealth value: five million]

[Space Size: None]

[Space Unlock Conditions: For every 10 million Huaxia Coins or 10 million Star Coins, you can unlock 1 cubic decimeter of space]

[Unlock Achievement: None]

...

Hua Xian was extremely shocked, she looked down To the small glass bottle hanging on his chest: "The legendary Klein bottle that only exists in universes above four dimensions? Even if the water of the entire earth is filled in it, the Klein bottle that is connected end to end and has endless space?"

Human beings on the earth live in a three-dimensional world, and three dimensions are length, width and height.

And the fourth dimension is time.

"Earth and Future Interstellar, these two worlds are separated by an endless torrent of time. And this bottle has a certain four-dimensional space ability, and it is the anchor point that guides me to cross time and travel back and forth." Hua Xian vaguely

understood What, "Maybe my desire to expand the Klein bottle is too strong, and it responded to me..."

However, 10 million expansions per cubic decimeter?

This is not a kind bottle at all!

Good pit.

Hua Xian felt a pain in the flesh: "I thought that if I made five million yuan, I would be rich overnight. Who knew, I couldn't even afford a cubic decimeter of space!" She bought the seeds this time,

and Ready to go back to the apartment for the third crossing attempt.

Hua Xian once read Hawking's "A Brief History of Time", which explained in detail what time is. A coordinate axis, in addition to the three axes of length, width and height, the fourth axis is the axis called time. The three-dimensional creatures on earth cannot cross this time axis, and are bound by birth, old age, sickness and death; but the four-dimensional existence can cross the time axis , they can easily cross the anchor point on the time axis and travel freely.

Although the one on her body is still a junior "incomplete, narrow and useless bottle", it is still above three-dimensional, and has a certain ability to travel on the time axis.

After figuring this out, Hua Xian is almost certain that this bottle can bring her back to Interstellar Happiness Flower Workshop!

Sure enough——

when Hana leisure arrived at the apartment.

The message conveyed to her by the Klein bottle appeared in her mind again.

[Whether the binding wears the anchor? The number of anchor points you can bind is currently two]

Hua Xian replied without hesitation: "Yes."

Because the Klein bottle is a high-dimensional item, to some extent, it is similar to a god. He can spontaneously transmit the meaning to be expressed into the host's mind in the form of waves, and capture the changes in the host's brain waves to understand the host's meaning.

Similar to the system in the novel, but higher than the system.

Hua Xian closed his eyes and began to read the settings silently—

"Anchor point one, the ancient star era, 2022, the earth, the capital of Huaxia, room 1031 in Huafu apartment in Zhongdu; anchor

point two, SL ephemeris era, 4201, Planet S314, Qinshan City, Happiness Flower House."

[The anchor point of the timeline is confirmed and bound. Host, do you want to jump? ]

Hua Xian is sitting on the bed in the apartment at this moment, holding a magical small glass bottle with one hand, which is filled with various seeds. She has bought so many, and each kind can only hold seven or eight seeds.

She was about to answer yes.

suddenly.

The mobile phone received a text message - your bank account XXX, the income remittance is 15 million.

Hua Xian was a little excited: "The follow-up transaction payment for plum blossom powder diamonds has arrived?"

Wang Yayan's call came.

"I'm sorry Xiaoxian, the senior management of Wang's jewelry company decided to buy your pink diamond for 20 million yuan. The price was much lower than I expected. They said that your pink diamond may come from a wrong source, and we have great confidence in buying it." Risk, if it is checked by the higher authorities, it will not be easy to deal with..."

Hua Xian is full of guilt when she hears the voice of her former college roommate.

But she is already very satisfied.

"It's okay to say, 20 million is already very good. You don't have to blame yourself. I really can't explain the origin of this pink diamond to the outside world. If it is not through your Wang Jewelry Company, but through some dark channels, it will be very difficult. Maybe 20 million won't be available."

Hua Xian knew that Wang's company must have investigated her when they received the pink diamond. An orphan girl who grew up in a rural area, without any background, finished college on a scholarship and work-study program, and found a job in an ordinary private company. Under normal circumstances, it is impossible to have the opportunity to come into contact with 13.9-carat pink diamonds, and The cutting process of plum pink diamonds is far more advanced than any top jewelry company in the world!

This matter reveals evil nature, and normal people will think that Huaxian is going through some dark and wild way...

As the No. For "from black to white", get it on the table and sell it.

"I'm sorry, Xiaoxian, I have emphasized to them many times that there is nothing wrong with your character and background, and the friendship you have shared in the same room for four years in college, but they just don't listen, and firmly believe that there is something hidden behind this plum pink diamond. The risk is huge, and whitewashing also requires a high cost..." "

Well, I understand. Thank you for your kind words, I am going to take a long trip." "

Then go ahead. I wish you the best of luck."

After the call ended , Huaxian immediately used the 15 million yuan, plus the previous 5 million deposit, for a total of 20 million yuan, and upgraded the space of the small glass bottle.

"Space unlocking."

She muttered silently.

[Are you sure, if you pay 20 million yuan, the space will unlock two decimeters? ]

"Sure."

Hua Xian went from a millionaire to penniless in an instant. She stared at the bank card balance which had turned into a disastrous few thousand yuan, feeling inexplicably desolate in her heart.

She didn't keep the thousands of dollars, and passed them on to the landlord's grandfather.

Now that this apartment has been set as an anchor point by her, she must renew the lease. When you have money in the future, you can buy it from the landlord and transfer it to your own name, so you can rest assured.

[... Expansion completed]

[Item: Klein bottle]

[Status: Broken, small and useless bottle]

[Dimension level: between three-dimensional and four-dimensional, has not yet reached the dimensional upgrade condition]

[My wealth value: None]

[ Space size: 2 cubic decimeters]

[Unlock achievement: Time Traveler (you travel back and forth in time, like a lost traveler, looking for a warm haven. Congratulations, lucky time traveler, you found and bound a Star Harbor Scene - Happiness Flower Shop. Make Happiness Flower Shop the number one flower shop in the interstellar world, which can help the Klein bottle upgrade to the fourth dimension!)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
34.2K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...