✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

5

750 18 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 5

After seeing off the guests, Hua Xian was not idle.

She decided to stick the lavender.

Twenty bunches were sold today, but there are only fourteen lavenders in the backyard, totaling more than two hundred lavender branches. If the sales continue like this, the supply will run short. It is necessary to expand the planting area and production.

It doesn't matter if there are no flower seeds, you can remove the mature lavender twigs and plant them with cuttings.

After earning some money, Hua went to the supermarket on this small street to buy some equipment needed for inserting the rod.

"What, plastic film? Where is that kind of thing." The little supermarket owner shook his head.

"What about the plastic wrap?" Hua Xian thought, anyway, when inserting the rod, it is covered with plastic film for moisturizing, heat preservation, and dust prevention. The plastic wrap is more effective, but it is just a little more expensive.

"There is plastic wrap, huh, the second shelf on the west side shelf."

Hua Xian walked over and directly took off more than ten rolls of plastic wrap from the shelf.

The little boss of the supermarket stared round his eyes.

Hua Xian: "Boss, is there any more in the warehouse? Not enough."

The little supermarket boss was taken aback. Who needs so much plastic wrap at home?

"There are still fifty rolls in the warehouse."

"I want them all."

"..."

I just earned 10,000 star coins, and I have enough funds to buy a total of 64 rolls of plastic wrap and a hundred nutrition bars.

Nutrition bars are unpalatable, but even if she is hungry, she has no pots and pans and no ingredients for cooking, so she can't cook for herself. More importantly, this nutrient can be used as a fertilizer after dilution. It has been verified that it can also accelerate the growth of plants, shortening the growth cycle by nearly double, a bit like the growth hormone on the earth. But this nutritional bar is taken orally by federal citizens with three meals a day, and even the federal army eats it. Obviously, it has no side effects.

Hua Xian carried the big bag, returned to the happy flower shop, and went straight to the backyard.

The golden-winged butterfly basked leisurely on the lavender flowers, squinting its eyes, and remained motionless.

"It's broad daylight, and it still looks like it can't wake up."

Hua Xian felt that the butterfly was a little strange.

But without thinking too much, I took out the silver scissors and flower hoe, picked some mature and plump lavender flower branches, and cut them off.

She has checked that the soil in this flower garden is loose, sandy and slightly acidic soil, and poured with an appropriate amount of water, it is a natural hotbed suitable for planting stems.

Buried cuttings one by one in the soft and breathable soil, sprinkled a thin layer of diluted nutrient with a small watering can, then pulled off the plastic wrap, covered it, and kept it warm and moisturized.

From dusk to work, has been busy until dark.

Gold Wing Dark Butterfly woke up at some point, he was on his new "bed", staring at Huaxian's insertion rod intently, what was she doing?

Lingzhi has been extinct for 5,000 years. Naturally, the craftsmanship of planting flowers and farming has not been passed down, and there are only sporadic records in some ancient orphan books. Marshal has never seen it before, so it is normal to be curious.

After Hua Xian finished her work, she was a little tired, so she stretched her waist and rubbed her sore waist muscles through her clothes.

Marshal Qi Ming narrowed his eyes: his physical strength is really poor.

If the mental strength is 0, it is doomed to have a weak physical fitness and no self-protection ability.

Hua Xian turned sideways, just in time to see the Golden Winged Butterfly looking at her: "After planting fifty lavender plants, they will grow up and bloom a lot of flowers in about a week, and the area of ​​our small flower garden will become larger. You must I will like it."

Golden Butterfly Tsundere: Who...who likes it.

But the broken butterfly wing patted it sincerely, and a string of golden broken lights flowed out.

It means he's in a good mood.

Hua Xian took a shower and put on clean new clothes. Feeling a little hungry, she took a nutrition bar for dinner.

That golden butterfly, what does it eat?

Nectar?

But before I came here, there were no spiritual plants and flowers here, so it was impossible to have fresh nectar to feed the butterflies.

"Forget it, why do you think so much? Butterflies are wild animals, and they will solve the problem of food and

clothing by themselves." Hua Xian yawned and went back to the room to sleep.

Early the next morning.

She opened the refrigerator, and was surprised to find that five of the nutrition bars she bought yesterday were missing, leaving only an empty bag the size of two fingers, and the nutrients inside had been sucked clean.

"I sleepwalked last night and drank five nutrition bars?"

Hua Xian was startled.

One hand was placed on the stomach, "Why didn't I support myself to death?"

Those were five nutrition bars! Enough food for adults for two days!

She rubbed her belly, it's not right, it's not bloated, "Could it be that a thief broke into the flower shop at night? They stole my nutrition bar?"

Jin Yimingdie felt guilty for no reason.

Heads buried in flowers, drinking nectar.

Since he was injured for half a year, he has no appetite for anything and lives in a nursing home. He has been infusing nutrition into blood vessels through infusion. Strangely enough, he lived in the garden of the flower girl for a few days, and last night he suddenly had an appetite, feeling hungry for a long time - this was the first time in half a year.

Nectar is delicious.

But the amount is too little and too little, and the taste is gone as soon as it is inhaled.

Even if you are hungry, you have to be a nutrition bar.

Hua Xian checked the cash register and the crystal cabinet: "There is no loss of money, and there was no thief in the store. Could it be that I suffered from sleepwalking?" The door leading to

the backyard was not closed.

Hua Xian saw the beautiful golden butterfly at a glance, drinking the nectar with her head buried in the nectar, so naturally she would not doubt him.

This strange "sleepwalking" symptom occurred one after another in the next week.

Every night, five or six bars are lost.

Hua Xian doubted life every morning. While rubbing her temples, she worriedly said: "Should I see a doctor? Eating so many nutrition bars every night will ruin my body. This sleepwalking The disease must be cured!"

The doctor came to the door soon.

That's right, it is the dean of the nursing home in the seventh district.

The dean heard from A Nuo that Marshal Qi Ming was in this happy flower shop, and he was very worried about Marshal's injury. Marshal Qi Ming hasn't taken any medicine or injections for more than a week, and he hasn't had spiritual guidance therapy. Will his condition worsen? What if the mental power goes berserk and out of control again?

With a heavy and apprehensive heart, early in the morning, the dean in a white coat stepped into the Happy Flower House.

Behind the checkout counter, in Huaxian's hand, there are a large handful of fresh lavender flower branches that she just picked from the backyard, and she is concentrating on pruning. A week later, the plant she transplanted grew gratifyingly. It produced roots and green leaves, became an independent plant, and bloomed beautiful purple flower buds.

"I'm looking for someone... Ah no, I'm buying flowers."

The dean didn't dare to directly explain the purpose of coming. A Nuo said that Marshal Qi Ming seemed to hope that they would keep their mouths shut and not reveal the true identity of the Golden Winged Die.

Hua Xian raised his head and found that the other party was an elderly silver-bearded grandfather in a white coat dressed as an old doctor. He immediately regained his spirits: "What flowers to buy?" "Maybe it's in the girl's hand

.

" , was immediately attracted by the lavender in her hand, "Could it be—"

He wasn't sure.

However, as an experienced clinical director, he has studied clinical biology and is more sensitive to life than ordinary people.

This refreshing fragrance is obviously not a chemically synthesized perfume! Rather, it is more natural.

The dean almost forgot that he came to look for Marshal Qi Ming and diagnose the recovery of his injuries. His full attention was attracted by the rising blue flowers, "Could it be that the legendary During the period, there are spiritual plants?"

He trembled slightly, and his fingers touched the petals of lavender.

Soft touch.

A voice roared in his head—that's not a fake flower! It has life!

"You are a doctor, so you have your own judgment." Hua Xian didn't deny it, nor admitted, "What you think is what it is." The dean was extremely excited, and unparalleled excitement shot out from his gray

eyes Come, as if holding the most precious treasure, he held the bouquet of lavender flowers that Huaxian handed him.

"Yes! You can't be wrong!"

The dean's voice was almost hoarse, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down, "This is real lavender! It's not plastic flowers, crystal flowers, or fake flowers carved out of inorganic and lifeless gemstones! "

My God! I actually saw a real spiritual plant in my lifetime!"

That is a magical species that only exists in ancient books.

It is a plant that the Federal Institute of Plant Genetics, countless top scientists, have worked hard to study for hundreds of years, but they can't grow it!

There was a thin layer of twilight in the corner of the dean's eyes, and he saw the price of this lavender flower branch - 500 star coins.

"How can you sell it so cheap?!"

The old dean was suddenly very angry, with a fire simmering in his chest, his internal organs were almost burnt, and his mouth was full of anger, "You little girl, why are you so ignorant? Precious ancient star era lavender plants, their value should be added 10,000 more to the price!"

Hua Xian was very calm: "It's too expensive to sell, flower shop is a small business." The

old director: "!! !"

Too much, how can you underestimate its academic value?

"Do you know how precious the ancient gene of this bouquet of lavender is? Do you know that its aroma has medicinal value, which can relieve the spirit and relieve the pain of patients with mental damage?" Golden Winged Butterfly flew from the

backyard come over.

He pushed open the door.

Waving the golden butterfly wings, it landed on Hua Xian's shoulder, and the golden pupils were cold, staring at the dean displeased.

A voice from the spiritual department came directly to the head of the old dean -

【It's so noisy, old man. 】

The old dean was shocked. This ability to transmit sound through the brain through mental power can only be achieved by top experts with 3S or above.

The Marshal obviously looked like he had just woken up.

wait a minute.

Just woke up?

The old dean gasped—in the special intensive care unit of the nursing home in the seventh district, Mr. Marshal had never managed to fall asleep because of the trauma in the mental field!

Could it be the scent of lavender?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
145K 3.2K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...