✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

2

857 20 0
By ruwen05026

chapter 2

Business is very deserted.

There are no more than two or three guests a day, and they buy a bouquet of the cheapest plastic flowers.

"A bouquet of roses."

"One penny." Hua Xian glanced at it, and saw that the visitor was a little hamster female nurse, wearing a cute nurse hat, who looked eighteen or nineteen, and picked the cheapest plastic roses.

People in the interstellar world basically possess mimicry, unless they are congenitally disabled, such as her.

Only with mimicry can one awaken the level of spiritual power and become a qualified federal citizen; Huaxian does not have mimicry, so naturally one cannot awaken spiritual power, nor can one perceive spiritual power. This is also an important reason why the original owner could not find a job after graduating from university.

Thanks to her aunt who helped her and arranged this easy job for her, she would not be reduced to begging on the street as an adult.

"I heard that in the ancient era, roses represented love."

The little hamster nurse was holding a plastic rose, his eyes were shining, as if there were stars shining, "Marshal Qi Ming drove a battleship into the M2 Stargate Battle in order to defend the Federation. The battleship of the Zerg army was seriously injured and is currently recuperating in a sanatorium in the seventh area. He is the most handsome, powerful, and most respectable hero in the Sulu galaxy." Hua Xian smiled slightly, the girl's longing for and love for the hero

, Like a poem, always beautiful.

She also read the news reports.

Qi Ming, the marshal with the strongest fighting power in the Federation, with a triple-S mental strength, almost died in the interstellar war half a year ago. He lay in the ICU intensive care unit for two months before waking up. Countless federal citizens wept for it. The final medical examination report showed that the marshal's mental domain between his eyebrows was severely injured, and he developed symptoms of mental violence. He could no longer maintain a 3S level. He was forced to retire from the federal army and sent to a sanatorium on a certain star.

Hua Xian did not expect that the Xing Xing Nursing Home that was unclear in the news was the one next to it.

"Hey, it's a pity that I'm just an intern nurse, and I don't even have the qualifications to be near Marshal Qi's special ward." The little hamster nurse shook her head, and the hamster ears on her head drooped in frustration.

Hua Xian said: "It's good if you feel your heart, thank you girl for coming to this shop."

The little hamster nurse left.

Hua Xian was hungry, so she went to the small supermarket next door and bought a nutrition bar for lunch.

"It's hard to drink."

Huaxian sighed. The label of this nutrition bar says it tastes like oranges, but in fact, the added industrial flavorings are far from real oranges. Spirit plants have been extinct for more than five thousand years in the interstellar world, how could it be possible to imitate the smell of oranges.

She just passed through the earth for two weeks, and she drank the nutrition bar every day, and felt like a fool. "If I am allowed to drink this semi-solid and semi-liquid nutrition bar for the rest of my life, I might as well die."

Finally She couldn't drink half a tube, so she took it to the backyard, took a water basin, squeezed the nutrient into it, diluted it in a certain ratio, and then used it as fertilizer to water the flowers.

I didn't squeeze it directly on the lavender soil, because I was afraid that the high-concentration nutrient solution would directly burn the flowering plants to death. After all, just such a 10-centimeter thumb-thick nutrition bar can manage the nutrition needed by the human body for half a day.

"The planting cycle of lavender is two weeks, and it should be blooming soon." Hua Xian looked at the precious lavender plants in the flower garden in the small courtyard, and felt an inexplicable sense of satisfaction, "Fifteen seeds, germinated fourteen It's pretty good."

Each plant, 30 centimeters high, has clusters of needles, oval in shape, swaying with the wind and making green waves, which is quite eye-catching. There are two main ways to grow lavender, one is seed planting, and the other is cutting stems.

Hua Xian thought for a while: "When these fourteen plants grow taller and bloom, they will cut off the well-growing shoots and propagate them by cuttings, and fill the entire backyard with a total of about 50 square meters of flower gardens. ."

She only cultivated a flower garden of ten square meters.

The other forty flats are still in the state of wasteland. Anyway, there is no business in the store, so she is idle. She took a shovel, put on a hat to shade the sun, and cultivated flower beds, working in the sun, sweating all over. , did not finish the work until the sun went down.

"I'm exhausted."

Hua Xian wiped off his sweat and returned to the bedroom.

The layout of Happiness Flower House is roughly like this. The front hall is about 80 square meters, the backyard is more than 50 square meters of open-air wasteland, and there is a bedroom of more than 20 square meters in the middle, with a bathroom where you can take a hot bath. Small but complete.

This kind of bedroom is not too small for spending leisure time, and it is quite comfortable to live in. She grew up in a small village before crossing over. She ate everything, was content with whatever came her way, and was easily satisfied. The room is very clean. There are desks, beds, and wardrobes. You can dry clothes in the backyard. And the bedroom is well decorated, the windows are sunny, and the air is fresh after planting lavender in the backyard.

After taking a shower, Hua Xian lay on the bed and used his brain to read the information and news of this interstellar world for a while, before falling asleep without knowing it.

In the silent night, there are two moons.

One left and one right, the first quarter moon hangs high.

The moonlight fell on the green plants in the backyard, and the lavender that was watered and catalyzed by the nutrients produced small flower buds. The top of the plant is elliptical.

Time passed slowly.

By three or four o'clock in the morning in the middle of the night, some of the buds had already bloomed into deep purple flowers, layered upon layer, clustered together, the leaves were delicate, and the flower spikes were like beautiful purple elves in the dark night, swaying with the night wind.

The faint fragrance of lavender, mixed with the smell of green grass, wafts out from the backyard of Happy Flower House.

As the king of spices, lavender has medicinal value, can relieve people's anxiety, relax people's spirit, and has a strong sleep-promoting effect. The neighbors around Happiness Flower House smelled the faint fragrance of flowers this night, and had a high-quality sleep.

The night wind blew away, blowing away the faint scent of flowers.

but.

For some people with an unusually sensitive sense of smell, they can still smell it.

Attracted by the faint fragrance of lavender flowers, a gold-winged butterfly secretly flew out from the intensive care unit in the seventh district. The butterfly is very beautiful. Under the moonlight, its broken golden wings sway a string of broken stars.

The doctors and nurses who were on duty at night at the nursing home in the seventh district did not notice the escape of the golden-winged butterfly. He flew to the backyard of the happiness flower shop and landed on the top of one of the most blooming lavender plants.

The butterfly wings fluttered, and the tentacles on the head were buried in the purple flowers of lavender, almost greedily inhaling the refreshing fragrance of the flowers.

After a while, under the influence of the fragrance of lavender, the Golden Winged Butterfly entered an unprecedented state of tranquility. The broken butterfly wings closed behind her and fell asleep.

On the second day, Hua Xian woke up early.

The first thing is to go to the backyard to see her baby lavenders.

"It's blooming!"

Hua Xian was overjoyed, looking at the blue-purple lavender, layer by layer of finely divided flowers, she couldn't help smiling, "Using nutrients as fertilizer, the effect is really good." She originally predicted that it would take

three It took four days to bloom, and after fertilization, the growth rate was significantly accelerated.

Those bad-tasting nutrition bars gained her favorability for the first time.

"Huh? Why is there a butterfly here?"

Huaxian walked to the edge of the small flowerbed and squatted down. Because the plants of lavender are very short, only thirty or forty centimeters, when she takes care of these precious plants, she always bends down Crouched.

She has never seen such a beautiful butterfly. The butterfly wings are pure gold with color gradients. It seems to be injured. The left half is broken and a third is broken, and the wound is curled up pitifully.

The Golden Winged Butterfly seemed to have sensed it, lifted her head from the lavender flowers, opened her extremely cold eyes, and stared coldly at the girl in front of her who was disturbing his sleep.

Hua Xian praised: "Little Butterfly, your golden pupils are so beautiful."

Sure enough, this interstellar world is full of surprises.

The flowers are blooming, and the butterflies are coming.

Gold Winged Butterfly: "..."

You are just a little butterfly.

If it wasn't for the severe injury, the human form couldn't be maintained, and it degenerated into a mimic, which was still a mimic of a juvenile body. How could he be so small.

Hua Xian murmured: "When you were a caterpillar, wasn't it also golden? What a magical species."

She didn't realize at all that this was the imitation of the gold-winged butterfly with the No. 1 combat power in the Sulu galaxy. Subconsciously, when planting farmland flower gardens on the earth, butterflies and bees will usually be attracted.

Gold Wing Hades thought she was a bit noisy, what kind of caterpillar, he didn't have that kind of form.

Clueless woman.

Long winded.

The Golden Wing Butterfly closed her eyes again, buried her head in the stamen of the lavender again, sniffed the scent that fascinated the butterfly, and fell into a dream again.

He wanted to make up for the insomnia he had suffered in the past few months, and sleep until he was full among the flowers.

Hua Xian was stunned for a moment, Xiaodie opened her eyes just now, that cold look made her heart tremble, now it seems that Xiaodie dislikes her being noisy and wants to continue to sleep.

Lavender is a multi-branched plant. A lavender plant can have at least twenty branches, and six to ten flowers will bloom on each branch. Therefore, although there are only fourteen plants planted in this small flower garden, there are more than two hundred branches.

Hua Xian cut off ten lavender branches, each with six or seven small blue-purple flowers. She decided to try selling it in the Happy Flower Shop first to see the effect.

Back in the front hall, she branched the lavender and made a single bouquet, trimmed the lower leaves and branch stems, and wrapped them with transparent plastic paper dotted with small light blue stars, and tied the ends with dark blue ribbon, tied with an elegant ribbon knot.

"Ding--"

The automatic door of Happiness Flower House opened, welcoming the first guest this morning.

"I want a crystal flower basket of lavender and blue roses."

Good luck.

Flower baskets are relatively expensive products in the store. According to the material, artificial flower handicrafts carved from crystal are a little more expensive than plastic flowers.

In this interstellar world, crystal is a very common ore, with a huge reserve and relatively low price. It is as common as the glass that can be seen everywhere on the earth.

"Okay, five-star coins."

Hua Xian showed a standard service smile, took out a crystal flower basket of blue roses and lavender from the crystal cabinet on the right, and handed it to the guest.

Five star coins, roughly equivalent to five yuan.

After wearing it for half a month, Hua Xian still has no way to get used to the fact that such a big blue crystal, carved out of exquisite handicrafts and made into flower baskets, can only be sold for five yuan!

Such a large piece of pure crystal, such a clear crystal, and such exquisite craftsmanship, if it is placed on the earth... I dare not think about it.

The customer was about to pay with the Brain Bracelet. Suddenly, his eyes turned and he was deeply attracted by the lavender bouquet on the shelf. He held his breath and exclaimed: "What is this? It's so beautiful!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 148
Author: Jiuzhongxue Category: Rebirth through time travel After the apocalypse came, Su Qiao awakened her planting ability, able to grow all the plan...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
70.8K 2.2K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.