✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

1

2K 29 0
By ruwen05026

    "Let you take charge of the flower shop, the interstellar Lingzhi has recovered? "Author: Burning

Chuzhu Copywriting:

Huaxian owns a small space in a glass bottle, which can travel back and forth between the future interstellar and the earth.

She took over a flower shop in Interstellar, which was full of fake flowers made of crystals and diamonds. She used the earth seeds in glass bottles to grow lavender, lily of the valley, roses, wheat, rice, green vegetables...and use these plants Changed a planet, became the planet lord, and led the recovery of interstellar spiritual plants!

She put crystal fake flowers and gemstone fake flowers into glass bottles, brought them back to the earth, and auctioned them for millions of dollars!

In the flowerbed in the backyard of the florist, a golden butterfly with broken wings flew in and lingered.

The strange thing is that this butterfly doesn't like to drink dew, but loves to eat her stir-fried vegetables and the rice she grows, and can cook five bowls at a time.

Hua Xian said with disgust: "It's too good to eat, what kind of family can afford it."

*. *. *

Marshal Qi Ming of the Sulu galaxy, the No. 1 interstellar combat power Golden Wing Butterfly, was severely injured in the interstellar federation war, and degenerated into a mimetic juvenile body, living in a sanatorium.

One day, following the fragrance of the flowers, Marshal Qi Ming flew to a flower shop near the nursing home, buried him in a lavender flowerbed, and slept soundly for the first time in half a year.

The marshal was reluctant to leave.

It's just that the girl who grows flowers is a bit of a bully. One day she lifted the bed he slept on, the next day he knocked over his nectar bottle, and the day after tomorrow she disliked him for eating too much rice from her house...

Mr.

Transferred three billion: "Meal money and room fees!" The heroine is not delicate and soft, but feminine and strong. Come and go at will]

Content tags: Chang Tian Wen Shuang Wen Infrastructure

search keywords: Protagonist: Hua Xian Qi Ming┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

Brief introduction in one sentence: Plant flowers and raise butterflies, and the butterflies become Marshal Husband's

intention: Recover the spiritual plant, protect the homeland

Brief comment on the work:

Huaxian owns a small space in a glass bottle, which can travel back and forth between the stars and the earth in the future. She brought the seeds of the earth to the interstellar where plants are extinct, planted flowers, cultivated spiritual plants, and accidentally led the recovery of interstellar spiritual plants, filling the interstellar food gap. During this process, the interstellar marshal Qi Ming was rescued, and the two repelled the Zerg invasion together to protect the peace and happiness of the galaxy home.

The story in this article is light-hearted, lively, dense, and easy to understand. Starting from a flower shop, it gradually manages a city and a planet, and unfolds a leisurely and beautiful interstellar infrastructure farming life.

Chapter 1

"Xiaoxian, my aunt is going on vacation to the capital star of the Sulu galaxy. Haven't you found a job yet? Let's help my aunt take care of the flower shop first. The salary is based on the store manager's standard, three thousand star coins a month."

" Looking at the store?" Hua Xian sat on a bench in the park to answer the phone, with a small glass bottle pendant hanging around her neck, which contained dried lavender flowers and seeds, which is a common necklace jewelry on the earth.

Hua Xian came from the earth and traveled to the future. She had a copy of Interstellar Daily with several recruitment notices on it, two of which were circled by her pen.

"Yes. It suits you very well." My aunt was very enthusiastic. "It's so hard to find a job now. It's too difficult for college students to find jobs. You can do it in a flower shop first. Let's not talk about it, I'm going to board a spaceship. Send you the employment contract of the florist."

The phone hung up.

After a while, Hua Xian received a piece of information on his WeChat account - "Happy Flower Shop Manager Contract"

. Article 1, Party A hires Party B to be the store manager of Happy Flower Shop. The term of the labor contract is one year. From June 4201 to June 4202, there is no trial period.

Starting from the second article, it is the basic rights and obligations of both parties. Long and cumbersome, it seems that there is no overlord clause.

There is no need to work overtime, and the salary is also normal from 9 to 5. Three thousand is not high, but it is indeed a good salary for a college student who has just graduated and bumped into walls everywhere.

Hua Xian is not worried that her aunt will cheat her.

Her parents died early, and she was sent to live with various relatives when she was very young. Living in other people's homes is a trouble after all. Only my aunt was kind-hearted and willing to support her to grow up, and even sent her to college.

Without any hesitation, Hua Xian signed the electronic contract.

She checked it with an optical brain bracelet. The location of Happy Flower House is relatively remote, on planet S314, Qinshan City.

My aunt likes to make small investments. She has invested in some small shops on many planets. She doesn't go to see them herself, so she hires employees to take care of them. She travels around when she makes some money. She lives freely, does not marry, only falls in love , young at heart.

Therefore, even though the happy flower shop is located in a remote place, Hua Xian didn't find it strange.

She opened the smart bracelet and ordered a spaceship ticket to planet S314.

*. *. *

S314 is an abandoned agricultural planet full of barren fields. As early as 5,000 years ago, due to environmental degradation, acid rain pollution, piles of garbage, and nuclear radiation from wars, all the flowers, plants, and crops in the entire interstellar world have been extinct, and no plants can grow in the barren and toxic wasteland. The agricultural planet also loses the meaning of existence.

Without fresh flowers, flower shops sell artificial flowers; without green leaves, the advanced Sulu galaxies have developed an independent oxygen cycle device, which can produce oxygen without photosynthesis; without crops, no one will eat them. Don't eat rice, but take nutritional supplements for three meals a day.

Hua Xian was at the space station and arrived at planet S314 by spaceship.

She pulled a small suitcase, followed the navigation of the smart bracelet, and arrived in Qinshan City. There are few things, a few changes of clothes, important documents, and you can go on an interstellar trip with your bag at any time.

"Happiness Flower Shop, I've never heard of it."

The taxi driver of the online appointment is a very talkative uncle with a blue stubble on his chin, "Little girl, did you remember the name wrong? The flower shop in Qinshan City , I just know that there is a Huatian wedding that is quite famous."

"I can't remember it wrong." Sitting in the back row, Huaxian opened the store location that his aunt sent him, and stretched it out to show the driver, "It's here Please take a look again."

The driver saw Huaxian's delicate features, crescent moon eyes, and the corners of his eyes turned down when he smiled. He also has a daughter of a similar age, so he was a little more patient: "Simon Road? The location shows that it is a nursing home in the seventh district , Could it be in the alley next to the nursing home?"

Twenty minutes later.

The taxi stopped at the entrance of the nursing home in the seventh district.

After Hua was free, she saw that the sanatorium in the seventh district was built like a provincial-level tertiary military hospital. It was not small in scale, with several inpatient buildings and medical buildings. There was a long train parked outside the sanatorium, with doctors and patients coming in and out.

There are many military sanatoriums in the interstellar, which provide a place for recuperation and recovery for soldiers who have suffered radiation from thermal weapons and brain injuries in the war.

And near this kind of nursing home, there must be a small commercial street. This kind of block is very quiet and not too spacious. It can accommodate at most two or three private cars in parallel, but there will definitely be supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, flower shops, and fruit stands. , a gift shop, providing food, clothing, housing and transportation for family members and friends who come to visit patients, so that they have a place to buy souvenirs.

Hua Xian saw a very inconspicuous small shop.

Auto-sensing glass windows and doors, with earthy red rose stickers on the door, and a cuboid sign beside it, with dark neon lights, flickering in the dusk of the evening - Tsuchida Flower Workshop.

The word happiness, some of the lamps burnt out, and the combination of the light bulbs that are still on are "Tsuchida".

It's really earthy.

Hua Xian had an ominous premonition for a moment: "This is the flower shop I want to help my aunt?"

She didn't think at all that there would be customers coming to buy flowers in such a small and rustic shop. My aunt really loves her. The salary of 3,000 star coins a month is indeed too high. The monthly turnover of this small shop is unlikely to exceed 2,000.

Hua Xian walked in.

She almost thought she had entered a top jewelry store by mistake, and was almost blinded by the shiny bouquets as soon as she entered the door. In the rows of cabinets, silver geraniums, red crystal roses, citrine sunflowers, purple Crystal lavender, sapphire cornflower, emerald green eustoma, opal lily of the valley, and even pink diamond rose...

These luxury gems, which are extremely precious on Earth, are the least valuable things in the interstellar era. The Sulu galaxy is extremely rich in minerals. There are more than 300 million mines that have been discovered and successfully excavated. The amount is too large. These The price of gems is about the same as that of iron, and most of them are not as practical as iron.

A thought suddenly popped up in Hua Xian's mind - take these crystal gem fake flowers and sell them on the earth, and they will definitely sell for an astonishing price of millions!

On the left side of the store door, there is a counter. Behind the counter is a black-skinned young man, probably in his early twenties.

As soon as the black-skinned young man saw Hua Xian, he laughed and showed his healthy white teeth: "You are the new store manager, my optical brain has received a message from the boss. My name is Dizak , I work in Xingfu Huafang to look after the store."

Hua Xian nodded: "Hello, Dizak."

The black-skinned young man scratched his head shyly: "I'm sorry for the store manager, because my father is a miner and works I sprained my waist at the time, so I took a half-month vacation to go home and take care of my father. The boss is very kind and allowed me to take a paid vacation. I will come back to work after a month." Hua Xianluan, my aunt is a kind

person , Those who take part-time jobs to look at the shop will be paid for one month's leave, just because they are afraid that this black-skinned young man can't afford the medical expenses, and the life is too hard.

"The store is handed over to me. I wish your father a speedy recovery."

After expressing his gratitude, Dizak introduced to her the account book, working system, and other facilities of Happy Flower Workshop. It's a work handover.

Hua Xian got started quickly.

There are mainly two kinds of products in Happy Flower Shop.

One is a bouquet, and the other is a flower basket for flower arrangement.

The cheapest ones are plastic flowers, one star coin; the slightly more expensive ones are silver flowers, crystal flower baskets, five star coins; the most expensive are gemstone flowers, emerald diamond flowers, and only ten star coins. The bouquets and flower baskets are pre-processed and cut and carved with fully automated precision instruments, which are more similar to a quantitatively produced handicraft.

These flowers are as beautiful as they are beautiful, but they are all dead things. If the customer needs it, you can spray a little perfume on the flower basket when it is on sale.

Hua Xian smiled, and grabbed the cheapest plastic lily with two fingers: "This kind of flower has no vitality, even if it is given to patients or friends, it will be difficult for them to feel happy and happy."

"Ah? The feeling of happiness and joy?" Dizak was stunned for a moment. The young man who grew up in the mine showed a confused expression. "Aren't flowers like gifts for a formality?" Hua

Xian Shaking his head: "No, that's because you haven't seen real flowers. They are beautiful and fragrant, make people smile, feel happy, and create a sense of happiness. Even, some flower fragrances have medicinal value, and lavender can help sleep and relieve stress. Nervous; lily of the valley can make people concentrate when working, and crape myrtle and cloves can sterilize."

Dizak was yearning: "The store manager, what you said is the ancient blue era five thousand years ago, the flowers that have long been extinct Plant it! I have read books for several years, and it was mentioned in the history of ancient stars. At that time, the first interstellar civilization war had not yet been launched. Many ancient planetary civilizations were full of greenery, especially the blue stars in the solar system. It's a paradise for spiritual plants. But——"

Dizak's eyes dimmed, "everything was destroyed by the interstellar war, whether it was flowers or green plants, all withered, and even the seeds left behind were deformed. No matter what No method can be cultivated. Not to mention our happy flower shop, planet S314, or even the entire Sulu galaxy, there is no flower shop that can sell real flowers."

Dizak left.

Hua Xian sat on the chair, staring at the amethyst lavender flower basket, lost in thought.

Is it really impossible?

She is a time traveler. When she was on the earth, she was admitted to the Capital Agricultural University with excellent grades, majoring in grass industry, flower and fruit breeding. Her classmates in high school said she was crazy. With such high grades in the college entrance examination, instead of going to Qingbei, she went to study agriculture, and she had no future after graduation. Hua Xian doesn't think so. She likes farming, flowers and fruits, and she is willing to devote her whole life to this.

After traveling to the interstellar future, she is content with whatever comes her way, and her dreams and hobbies remain unchanged.

There were no guests all afternoon.

Hua Xian found that Happiness Flower House has a spacious backyard, and there is a piece of idle land in the yard.

"It would be great if I could grow something." As a Chinese, Hua Xian's DNA of liking farming moved.

There are idle shovels and flower hoes in the flower shop.

After Hua Xian found it from the warehouse, it took more than an hour to turn over the unused land in the backyard and loosen the soil.

Tired and sweaty, but very happy.

Anyway, she was not a spoiled daughter at first, she could do any kind of work, and she was used to self-reliance since she was a child.

"Here comes the problem, in the interstellar world, you can't buy seeds." Hua Xian began to worry.

Plants are extinct, and the remaining seeds are all distorted. They are enshrined in the Interstellar Research Institute and the Civilization Museum like antiques, and ordinary people have no chance to touch them.

The spring breeze blew past, cooling the thin sweat on her body. At the same time, a faint scent of lavender was blown into her nose.

Hua Xian lowered her head subconsciously, and saw the small glass bottle hanging on her chest, with an oak cork, which contained two dried blue lavender flowers and a dozen lavender seeds.

"Yes!" Huaxian was very happy, and she held the small glass bottle jewelry in her hand, which was only about the thickness of a thumb. "This

thing actually came through with me."

I bought it in a small store. When I bought it, I thought it was beautiful and cheap, and wearing lavender has a soothing effect on the spirit.

She pulled out the rubber cork and poured out a dozen lavender seeds: "This is a seed that has not been polluted on earth. I hope it can germinate smoothly after being cultivated." It is now May, and the growth cycle of lavender is relatively

short , if it germinates smoothly, it will grow very quickly.

Hua Xian started to sow the seeds, the flower hoe loosened the soil, and all the fifteen flower seeds in the small glass bottle were planted. Cover it lightly with loose soil to ensure air permeability, and pour some water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
31K 1.4K 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the woman with the purest heart comes from a family with a dark history edward nolan (oc) x elizabeth mills (oc) jefferson/mad hatter...
75.4K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...