The Scar On My Back

By gllittergeek

**I am currently rewriting this book** Mia West was a Wolf Gladiator. She was stolen and used for cruel fight... More

Chapter 1- Mate
Chapter 2- The Scar
Chapter 3- The Rescue
Chapter 4- The Car Ride Of Hell
Chapter 5- Not As Strong
Chapter 6- Behave?
Chapter 7- Shopping and A Dead Fighter
Chapter 8- Cats!
Chapter 9- Tobys Back
Chapter 10- Brother, Sister Reunited
Chapter 11- Candles
Chapter 12- Silence Is Bliss, For Some
Chapter 13- the haunting of the past
Chapter 14- 2=1
Chapter 15- my owner
Chapter 16- Sienna
Chapter 17-hell has broke loose
Chapter 18- Past aside pt. 1
Chapter 19- Past Aside pt.2
Chapter 20- trouble
Chapter 21- Dark is dead
Chapter 22- burn
Chapter 23- why would i behave?
Chapter 24- Alive
Chapter 25- Peace
Chapter 26- search
Chapter 27- Trouble
Epilogue

Chapter 28- Problems

4.1K 193 3
By gllittergeek

Mia's POV

After Isabella's emotional outbreak she got mad at herself. She continued to apologize to everyone saying she shouldn't have cried like that.

I groomed my cats so they were nice and clean to bring to Isabella to cheer her up. By my surprise Isabella was in Alpha Neil's training room throwing knifes at a stuffed target.

Since I was gonna bring Isabella to my cats I was opened handed. I grabbed some knifes and threw some at the target.

"You want to talk about." no answer.

"It's ok." nothing.

"I'm not sad anymore if that's what your asking. I'm really over it and ashamed of the whole crying thing.

"So your really can't have children, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, but hey, adoption is always an option." She said.

"How did it happen?"

"In the Arena, the second time. They tortured information out of me before you woke up."

"I'm so sorry."

She explained the rest keeping it real while staying strong.

•~•~•~•

"One man named Luca Vlad was arrested by the werewolf committee for killing humans. He has claimed insanity and he obviously needs help," The TV spoke, "Mr. Vlad was a known gladiator and charges have been pressed against The Arena."

Everyone around me was cheering. Everyone. I clapped my hands and tuned back into the morning news.

"It is official that all Arenas will be shut down in the next month or so. All gladiators will be expected to attend therapy. Owners and Chainers have been arrested and taken in for questioning. The game is over."

I replayed those last words. The Game is over.

Holy shizzle. This is a really great moment for me. The book is over. I'm totally gonna make a epilogue tho.

By the way, alifair and I have already started working on the edited book it's called The Dwindle Game.

I'm crying right now. I can't believe this book is (technically) over😭😭.

Don't forget the epilogue.
-glittergeek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 2 27
Mia and James both had their lives planned out for them since they were born. They were meant to be Alphas of their packs. However, a major problem a...
48.9K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...
210K 5.1K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...
284K 8.9K 48
** COMPLETED, BUT A LOT OF ERRORS WERE MADE AT A YOUNG AGE, SO PLEASE DON'T BE SO JUDGMENTAL OVER A MISSPELLED OR INCORRECT GRAMMAR WORDS** REWRITING...