⨯ ﹒ ✦𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙻𝚈...

بواسطة Roochieo

━✦𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗; 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟... المزيد

WELCOME TO THE BOOK. [READ]
1. The Messed Up Scholar.
2. Break Up.
3. Distressed.
4. "Who Was She?"
5. A Whopper Incident.
6. A Drunk Mess.
7. A Worthy Deal.
8. Then It's A Date!
9. Mysterious Architect Of The Jade Chamber.
10. A Wasted Talent.
11. Kshahrewar Darshan.
11.5
12. Grudges From The Past.
Special Chapter - 1 !
13. A Lantern Rite To Remember.
14. A Resolved Case.
15. Deepest Thoughts.
16. A Genuine Conversation.
17. The Guili Plains.
18. A New Year, A New You.
19. Facing a Fear.
20. A Confession.
21. New Cases.
22. The Foundation Of Trust.
23. So Close, Yet Miles Away.
HE'S HERE.
24. The Past Of Conflicts.
25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.
26. Awaiting The Final Touch.
27. Meet Mehrak!
28. Painting.
29. Rescue Mission.
30. A New Chapter. [END]
EPILOGUE -1
EPILOGUE - 2
Thank you for Reading!!
BONUS CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER -2

2.8K 149 74
بواسطة Roochieo

╭── ೋ ──╮

#Synopsis : Yelan, the elder sister of Y/n follows around Kaveh to verify his background and everything to the point she personally arrived at Sumeru for further investigations.

˗ˋ 🍻ˊ˗

"NINGGUANG, I NEED AN OFF." Yelan said as she marched into the Tianquan's office. Ningguang only glanced at Yelan, who appeared to be quite...disturbed. 

Ningguang only sighed and placed down a bunch of papers that she was done reading.

"Is something the matter, Yelan? Even under normal circumstances, you don't seem as panic struck as you are right now." Ningguang asked as she laced her fingers together, ready to converse with the most mysterious and dangerous, Yelan. 

Yelan slammed both her hands onto the desk which did not leave Ningguang surprised as she concluded that Yelan was truly disturbed by something. 

"Another man, entered my sister's life. I need to get rid of him before anything happens." Yelan said darkly to which Ningguang only smiled. 

"Oh? I think that's a good sign. She's finally moving on, perhaps with time—" Ningguang was cut off with her words by Yelan, which no mere human on Teyvat would ever dare to do. Truthfully speaking, Ningguang was well aware that Yelan wasn't afraid of anyone.

"It is not okay. The first one ruined her talent and I cannot stand watching another idiot who shares the same profession come and ruin her life all over again." Yelan said as she finally took a seat down. 

Ningguang only smiled. "is that what concerns you? Tell me the requirements." 

Yelan only stared at Ningguang for a moment before she bluntly spoke out her requirement.

"I need a two-week off as I'm off to investigate about this architect from Sumeru. Which also means, I'll be away from Liyue Harbor for a while." Yelan stated. 

.

.

.

.

Walking through the vast forests, Yelan finally made it to Gandharva Ville for a momentary rest. She had met with a forest ranger named Collei, who had helped her arrive at Gandharva Ville. She and Collei sat down together, having chit-chats which ended up with Collei getting nervous quite often.

"Collei, do you know about a famous architect named Kaveh?" Yelan asked the question out. Collei only raised her head up slightly as she thought about an answer.

"I don't know Mr.Kaveh personally but my master and he are great friends!" 

.

.

"Kaveh? He's quite reckless nonetheless, he is indeed quite talented. He has set standards for architecture well....which my be a reason why he has fallen into a debt." Tighnari remarked.

The forest ranger continued, "Oh, also I think maybe the Grand Sage of the Akademiya would be able to give you more insights about Kaveh as they are good friends. You should be able to find him at the Akademiya. Even Miss Nilou from the Zubayr Theatre could help you know more about him." 

NOTE #01 : FINANCIALLY UNSTABLE. HAS SET STANDARDS IN ARCHITECTURE WHICH LED TO HIS FINANCIAL DOWNFALL.

Yelan completed taking down her notes from Gandhera Ville as she walked down towards Sumeru City which followed down a path from her current location. She made it to the Grand Bazaar where a famous dancer by the name of 'Nilou' conducted her performances. 

Tighnari had suggested Yelan to meet Nilou, who was also good friends with Kaveh. She saw a huge crowd before the Zubayr Theater, where she should be meeting with Nilou. 

Yelan pushed through the huge crowds that kept screaming and supporting for the performance that was currently happening. After finally pushing many people aside, She finally managed to get a glimpse of Nilou, who was gracefully dancing on the stage.

Not so long later, The crowds were dispersed and Yelan got a chance to speak with Nilou, the most famous dancer of Sumeru. They sat down somewhere behind the stage of Zubayr Theater as Yelan once more asked her questions.

"Mr. Kaveh? Well he's a true art connoisseur! The palace of Alcarzarzaray, his most iconic creation is well known throughout Sumeru for how beautiful it is. I've heard he's very dedicated when it comes to presenting work before his clients!" 

NOTE #02 : AN ART CONNOISSEUR. 99.9% WILL GET ALONG WITH Y/N. 

Last not least, Yelan finally managed to meet the Acting Grand Sage....only after somehow impressing the General Mahamatra, Cyno with TCG cards....something she picked up from her Teahouse in Liyue.

Yes, she ran into him at the Akademiya and got him to help her meet Alhaitham. In return, she got to know additionally more about Kaveh. 

"An architect, who is capable of creating masterpieces but his naive side is the reason for his messed up work schedule. He's too sensitive and constantly makes fuss about nothing. An emotionally fragile person who runs on five minutes of sleep and an unhealthy schedule. Nonetheless, quite capable."  Alhaitham stated as Yelan took down notes. 

Cyno only peeked over and saw Yelan's notes. As the General Mahamatra he questioned why Yelan took notes. In his eyes, it was overwhelmingly suspicious.

The woman only smiled in fake as she was a master at making up fake profiles. As an intelligence officer, she had almost over thousand names and identities.

"I'm a journalist from Liyue. I've heard quite a lot about Mr. Kaveh, which brings me here. I wanted to know him a little more before I publish any article." 

NOTE#03 : NAIVE, HAS A MESSED UP WORK SCHEDULE, TOO SENSITIVE, CONSTANTLY MAKES FUSS ABOUT NOTHING, UNHEALTHY SCHEDULE BUT CAPABLE OVERALL.

Yelan walked out of the Akademiya proudly as she closed her notebook and came to a conclusion in her mind after going through a bunch of cons and pros. Additionally, she inquired a few other Kshahrewar students and all almost had something great to talk about when it came to Kaveh.

.

.

.

.

It was already afternoon by the time Yelan arrived back into Liyue Harbor after her two week long investigation in Sumeru. Feeling the warm, humid breeze brush her hair, she finally felt back home. 

Slowly walking through the streets back to her teahouse, she was welcomed with all sorts of scenery across the harbor until, she noticed you and Kaveh at Wanmien Restaurant, sitting and chatting by. 

What surprised Yelan was something else. It was the bright smiling face of yours. 

A smile that she hadn't seen in a while now thanks to the events that had happened..

When she saw you smile so brightly as you kept chatting with Kaveh, she confirmed it wasn't a fake one. Yelan knew you always smiled in a fake manner, hiding a frown behind that smile; A frowning face you didn't show to anyone lest should they be a close person. 

In this case, Kaveh was surely that close person and Yelan was now well-aware about it. 

She only looked at the little notebook she had in her hands and smiled knowing she wouldn't need this notebook again. Because seeing you smile so freely was enough for her to discern if you were truly happy or not. 

....but Yelan also declared one thing. Should there ever come a day where Kaveh hurts you, she'll strangle him to death even if it is going to be against the laws.

Even if he tries to runaway back to Sumeru, Yelan has already memorized the entirety of Sumeru's map. She would eventually find him.

END — SPECIAL CHAPTER 02.

a/n : In my head, I live for protective older sister Yelan 🥰🥰 . Thank you for the 60K Reads on this book!! Words cannot describe how glad I am for this support <3

This chapter was supposed to be out for 50K Reads but unfortunately, I was traveling when that happened </3

..Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! I didn't go through the chapter, so expect mistakes, I'll fix them up once I'm up in the morning (it's 1 am rn) 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.6K 2.9K 44
On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their secret identities were revealed, leaving...
9.4K 187 20
The Light of Kshahrewar and Akademiyas famous Scribe. Everyone knows this duo, some even know that they share the same roof. But how did they end up...
10.4K 249 15
Kaveh and Alhaitham had been roommates for almost a year now. They fought a lot and one day the fight escalated. Kaveh left and got really drunk. Whe...
6.1K 178 15
"Wait, so you're saying that you were sent here by a high being and are some kind of... champion from another world?" "Yeah, that's pretty much me in...