SPECIAL CHAPTER -2

╭── ೋ ──╮

╭── ೋ ──╮

#Synopsis : Yelan, the elder sister of Y/n follows around Kaveh to verify his background and everything to the point she personally arrived at Sumeru for further investigations.

˗ˋ 🍻ˊ˗

"NINGGUANG, I NEED AN OFF." Yelan said as she marched into the Tianquan's office. Ningguang only glanced at Yelan, who appeared to be quite...disturbed. 

Ningguang only sighed and placed down a bunch of papers that she was done reading.

"Is something the matter, Yelan? Even under normal circumstances, you don't seem as panic struck as you are right now." Ningguang asked as she laced her fingers together, ready to converse with the most mysterious and dangerous, Yelan. 

Yelan slammed both her hands onto the desk which did not leave Ningguang surprised as she concluded that Yelan was truly disturbed by something. 

"Another man, entered my sister's life. I need to get rid of him before anything happens." Yelan said darkly to which Ningguang only smiled. 

"Oh? I think that's a good sign. She's finally moving on, perhaps with time—" Ningguang was cut off with her words by Yelan, which no mere human on Teyvat would ever dare to do. Truthfully speaking, Ningguang was well aware that Yelan wasn't afraid of anyone.

"It is not okay. The first one ruined her talent and I cannot stand watching another idiot who shares the same profession come and ruin her life all over again." Yelan said as she finally took a seat down. 

Ningguang only smiled. "is that what concerns you? Tell me the requirements." 

Yelan only stared at Ningguang for a moment before she bluntly spoke out her requirement.

"I need a two-week off as I'm off to investigate about this architect from Sumeru. Which also means, I'll be away from Liyue Harbor for a while." Yelan stated. 

.

.

.

.

Walking through the vast forests, Yelan finally made it to Gandharva Ville for a momentary rest. She had met with a forest ranger named Collei, who had helped her arrive at Gandharva Ville. She and Collei sat down together, having chit-chats which ended up with Collei getting nervous quite often.

"Collei, do you know about a famous architect named Kaveh?" Yelan asked the question out. Collei only raised her head up slightly as she thought about an answer.