18. A New Year, A New You.

"SO IT WAS AARON'S DOING?" Yelan asked as she sat back on her chair, while you stood before her holding the images of the goods that were imported

"Yep. They are totally his doing. The red seal which was imprinted with the Burton Family's symbol was the very sign that it was imported by him into Liyue Harbor." You said as you sat down and threw the file of images to a nearby table.

"The Qixing can question the Kanjou Commission regarding this matter and if we can get their statement of not knowing such an import, a charge can be placed against him." You suggested as you were thinking about the cons and pros of the situation.

A smile crept upon Yelan's face and it did not go unnoticed by you.

"Well, what do you think we should do dear sister? Arrest him now or make him suffer more. I'm sure a rich man should have more sins behind their success." Yelan said with a dark tone to it.

You raised your eyebrow at your sister, who usually took decisions on her own. "Why are you asking this again?"

Yelan looked at you and smiled. "I want the man who made my sister go through so much, suffer eternally in hell."

"Then, let's dig out more of his dirty crimes and make a final blow, shall we?" You suggested to Yelan.

.

.

"Y/N! STOP RIGHT THERE!" You turn around to be met with your best friends, Xiangling and Yanfei who seemed to be running towards you. 

You were honestly confused at first as they seemed to be panting and breathing heavily, almost making you feel trouble was close. 

"Ah! How long have been searching for you everywhere!..." Yanfei said almost out her breath.

"What's the matter? its unusual of you to just run and arrive like this..." You said as you looked at the two.

Yanfei and Xiangling look at each other with a smile that explained you were going to be dragged into something, for sure. You only hoped it wasn't a trip to Dihua Marsh again...

"Well! We heard you were attending the Annual Party conducted by the Qixing so..." Xiangling said halfway, looking at Yanfei to continue with the sentence.

"We want to prepare you for it! We need jewels, heels, gowns, a full make-over and more as this will be the first time you attend this with Kaveh!" Yanfei said enthusiastically, supported by Guoba in the back.

Before you could deny a single thing, The two of them held your hands and began running by dragging you along with, towards the most popular tailoring shop in the entire Liyue. 

As you stood in front of it in horror, the two were grinning proudly. "What the hell Yanfei and Xiangling! What do you think we are doing?" you asked.

"We are shopping. I think that's all we are doing!" Yanfei replied back to your sarcastic remark as Xiangling nodded along.