EPILOGUE - 2

Two years passed in a blink of an eye

Two years passed in a blink of an eye. You were deemed as a gifted student with gifted talent by the Kshahrewar Darshan and was given a few exams prior to declaring you a qualified student from Akademiya. 

The letter from the past and your recognition as the chief Architect of the Jade Chamber both came in handy when it came to getting a qualification at the Akademiya.

Currently, you worked as an architect in Sumeru as well as a teacher at the Kshahrewar Darshan. Being an architect was not always a full time job that you could forever depend on so having a back up income was essential.

"Alright! That's it for today's class. You can find me somewhere around this building till afternoon in case you have any questions!" You said as you closed the book and looked at your students who one by one  began exiting the classroom. 

A group of girls stayed behind. You wanted to question them but they questioned you before you could utter a word. 

"Madam Y/n! I-Is it..Is it true you got engaged to Sir Kaveh?" One girl asked as she looked away in a shy and enthusiastic manner. 

"Is the ring pretty?! gasp, did he give you one?! Is it an expensive gem from Natla-" another one followed. You laughed out loud making the entire group confused as they looked at each other's face.

Wiping your fake tears away, you only looked at the bunch of young students and sighed. "Since curiosity kills the cat, I'll let you know something. Yes,  we are engaged, nothing more to disclose yet." 

The faces of the girls turned red and their eyes sparkled which clearly meant you should leave before a thousand questions start coming after you.

.

.

Walking through the busy Grand Bazaar, you noticed every single activity in there. It was a noisy, loud and entertaining place with a lot of street vendors, shouting out their demands and deals for the day and children running around. A lively sight that reminded you of the streets in Liyue Harbor.

The Zubayr Theatre was packed to the fullest. Many people could be seen seated, waiting for the show to begin. You felt a sudden tap on your shoulder from the back.

"Y/n! Hello!" Nilou greeted you with a beaming smile. A friendly and warm gesture by the most famous dancer in Sumeru, who happens to be your close friend now. 

"Ah hello Nilou! What are you doing here? I thought you should be up there." You asked as you pointed your fingers towards the large crowd. She only giggled.

"There's still time. I suppose the bride is very excited that she got out to visit places!?" Nilou remarked but you only waved your hand back and forth, denying whatever she said.