25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.

!WARNING: Slight hot stuff

!WARNING: Slight hot stuff. (not full smut) you can skip if you want as well. 

Mentions of Alcohol.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"JUST THINK OF IT. ISN'T HE REALLY STUPID? HERE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP AND HE TRIED TO PUNCH ME." Kaveh constantly kept ranting about his days in Akademiya as he sat on your lavish rich couch, legs crossed. 

The two of you were indeed walking and ranting to each other about how terrible were the days of past and eventually opened up about personal problems until....

Until the two of you saw a shop that sold vintage wine that were usually expensive. Surprisingly, when Kaveh approached the shopkeeper, he was informed that the wine only costed around a few hundred mora, which was very, very cheap.

The price literally sparked a bulb over both your heads that even the broke Kaveh, bought three bottles and sent it back to his lodge as he ran into his junior. You bought one bottle to hopefully last you for a week but you were already giving up into your urges as your temptation grew.

Eventually you dragged Kaveh to your apartment asking him to keep company while drinking and also continue sharing more stories that you could possibly use against Aaron. 

"Mhm ..yeah..." You mumbled out as you were standing behind the kitchen counter, opening the bottle of wine. As you opened the bottle, the strong smell of alcohol was all over the place as you took a whiff of the strong scent.

One thing you were certain of was, it truly lived up to the name of a vintage wine. It was old, smelled strong and even had that addicting scent. You've only had this drink once in your life and it was with Yelan yet the smell was so familiar to you.

But again, It was really strong alcohol and you doubted if Kaveh would even last a second after drinking it.

So as Kaveh kept ranting about his life and career, you secretly took out a glass from the compartment and began pouring yourself alcohol as you knew the man would not stop with his complaining till he was done and got everything off his chest. 

As such, you were done with at least three glasses. Your body was giving in and trembling. The wine already began taking its effect within three glasses, your vision was a bit blurry but the burning sensation it left was exciting. 

Kaveh stopped talking due to the lack of response from you and thought he was being extremely rude until he saw you drink your third glass of wine and was shocked. His brain couldn't comprehend the betrayal. 

"HEY SO YOU WERE DRINKING WITHOUT ME?" He shouted and got up from the couch, striding up to the kitchen counter, snatching the bottle of wine from your hand.