29. Rescue Mission.

MENTIONS OF : KNIVES

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." you asked to the man before you who was heard chuckling. The blindfold was still over your eyes and your hands were tied to the chair. You knew there would be marks all over your hands and honestly, it was hurting.

"I need your assistance, as usual of course." Aaron responded back. 

You only scoffed back remembering the story that Kaveh told about Aaron. "I don't think any Kshahrewar Graduate would ever need assistance from a mere architect who isn't qualified by reputed institutions." 

Aaron understood the meaning behind your sentence. "So that bastard told you everything? Huh, I thought the two of you were only putting an act up so far but it seems you've progressed quite a lot." 

You only left out a little laugh in sarcasm. "Of course! Unlike you, I've enjoyed his presence a lot. He has done so much, worried so much and even wanted to make me happy while you did absolutely nothing. You're very useless Aaron."

"Indeed, I'm useless to you but you are way useful to me. I don't care if you like me or not but my friend from the Fatui has a limit. He needs you to draw a blueprint of the Jade Chamber as you've been on it multiple times." Aaron said as he took your blindfold off.

After adjusting your eyes, you noticed you were in a basement. Aaron stood before you and behind him you noticed a lot of Fatui soldiers. Your guess about him working with the Fatui was right.

From the way Aaron demanded you to draw the blueprint of the Jade Chamber it was clear he didn't know you were the one who initially made it. You did not want him to know about it either. 

"I refuse—" Before you could continue your sentence, another man entered the room. From how he looked, it was sure he worked for the Fatui.

" What trouble have I gotten myself into? " you thought to yourself knowing you cannot escape as your fighting skills weren't good.

"You cannot refuse, Y/n. Especially when the Fatui is here! They'll generously pay you if, you obey or...they'll just kill you." Aaron said as he walked out of the room along with the other man. You were left with thoughts.

Thoughts on how to escape this place because no way were you going to submit to their requests.

.

.