Special Chapter - 1 !

╭──           ೋ           ──╮

╭── ೋ ──╮

#synopsis! : Y/n had a meeting with the Yuheng, Keqing for almost 4 hours later that day. As the Annual Lantern rite approached, Keqing wished to keep a few foolish businessmen at bay and since Y/n was the one who kept checks of this, she was called for the work.

Exhausted Y/n meets up with her platonic friend, Kazuha who had then returned to Liyue, while she was walking back home and they declared to have a reunion drink at the tavern, where they also met Kaveh. 

<3 ENJOY! 

!NOTE! : Mentions of Alcohol

˗ˋ 🍻ˊ˗

"KAZUHA YOU'RE BACK?" You ask in surprise as you walked by the Harbor, running into the familiar Inazuman.

You were just going back home after a long day of work until you decided to take the route through the harbor for a much relaxing trip back home but to your surprise you saw your friend.

The sight of his silver-white and strands of crimson red hair, tied together into a pony to the back of his head was visible to you from a distance. At first you rubbed your eyes twice to see if it's him or not but then you began pacing forward faster.

Upon hearing him speak to a merchant, you couldn't help but shout his name out and realize you made no mistake about the person

"Oh its you, hello Y/n? How have been faring lately?" He turned around to notice you run towards him, breathing heavily.

"YOU'RE ALIVE? AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU EVEN SENT A SINGLE LETTER?" you said as you pointed at him, heavily panting.

He seemed a little taken aback. "Um..I had some matters to take care of?" He said slightly chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

You sighed. "A wanted criminal goes back to his homeland, who apparently was my friend and never sends a message back to tell if he's alive or not. Sounds like someone." 

He slightly smiled looking at your annoyed expression. "My apologies. You're right I should have at least asked Captain Beidou to let you know I'm alive. I arrived few hours ago." 

"All right weed sucker, let's get going we are drinking tonight. I need to know how you managed to return back from Inazuma without even a single scratch." You immediately suggested although the other man slightly seemed hesitant.

Nonetheless, he agreed to his friend's request. Or he knew he'll see your wrathful side....

.

"I don't know if you are really disappointed that I came back with no scratch or....happy about it.." Kazuha said as he took a sip of his fruit juice as he didn't want alcohol. On the other hand you were already tipsy and began blabbering out random things.