Rich Radiant Love: Steven's h...

By Soulmates2

Book three: The love story of Steven and Abby continues. The heartbreak, the pain and suffering, the hatred... More

Life Goes On
Steven
Confusement
Anthony's Relapse
Soulmates
Deep Regrets
Poisonious Secrets
Hard Core Misery
Mickey Mouse
Lions and Tigers and Hippos
Revelations
Anthony's Torment
The Preparations
The Funeral
The Letters
Love
Drunk
Pregnancy Test
Baby Girl
You Are My Temple
Hate
Doubts
Sick
Six Weeks Later
Lost and Found
My Family, My Life
I'm Done!
Marry Me!
The Love Child
Victoria
The Christiening
Celebration
Make up Sex
The Master Plan
Carmel By The Sea
Feelings
It's Complicated
Secrets
A month later
The Truth
Orange Flames of Fire
A Time For Sorrow
Marry Me!
Epilogue

A New Begining

163 8 3
By Soulmates2

It was with a heavy heart that Steven and Abby alongside their children and friends and family, flew to California to relocate in Carmel by the Sea. They left behind their old life to start a new one and it was a little sad for them, but when they all arrived in the charming little town, they were full of hope for a brighter future.

Abby loved the house Steven had found for them, it was small but full of promises and overlooked the sea. Steven had hired a interior designer who decorated the house with contemporary plain and simply furniture that looked beautiful and comfortable. Both Steven and Abby loved it and felt right away at home.

Right next door was Claire and Jeff's house and on the other side was Jennifer and George's home.
Bella's house was next to Jacob's and Carols's which was next to George's and Jennifer's house.

Alice and John were located a few block away in town. They were in the same building complex, and it was beautiful and only two blocks away from Steven and Abby's house. Lily had her own condo in the same building one floor down from Alice and John.

Everyday they all united like one big happy family and had dinner together. They enjoyed each others company and secluded themselves from the rest of the world.

Abby and Steven ignored their problems for a while and chose to enjoy what little time they had together before they found out the real truth.

"Next week is Jacob's bachelor party," Abby pointed out, "and I think us girls should throw Carol a party too. We can celebrate it here, maybe a beach party?"

"That's a wonderful idea!" Claire announced, "but what about the children?"

"Maybe me and Alice can watch the children," Jennifer offered, and looked at Alice to get her take on it, "we can order pizza and watch a movie?"

"Sounds wonderful," Alice agreed, and stole a glance at John.

John smiled at her and winked, "I think I'll join the boys at the bar." He said, and everyone burst out laughing.

The evening wore on with laughter, good company and good food, and then a serious talk about their future.

"I would like to make a toast to everyone here in attendance, you are all my true family," Steven got all choked up, "here's to family and love!"

Everyone raised their glasses and drank, then they each made a toast of their own. Steven drank the whole night and got very drunk, John and Jeff had to haul him off to his bed before they all left and went to their respected homes.

Abby checked in on the children before she went to the bedroom and undressed. Slipping under the covers she snuggled close to Steven and closed her eyes.

"I've never loved another woman but you." Steven said.

Abby was surprised he was awake, "I know Steven, sleep now it's late."

In response, Steven wrapped his arms possessively around Abby and pulled her close to him. Abby's heart pounded against her chest, it's been well over a month since the last time he had made love to her and she was hopeful.

"I love you so much that it hurts Abby." He slurred, "and be you my sister or not I need you."

"What?"

"You heard me Abby, I can't hold back anymore, I have to have you, I can't do this anymore without you."

Abby remained quiet as Steven climbed over her, her nostril flared at the scent of jasmine and sandalwood. And a tear escaped and rolled down her face, she loved this man so much that it hurt.

Steven sucked in a rugged breath and thrust his hips forward grinding himself between her thighs. His eyes were fierce and wild and she arched her back in a frenzy of yearning.

Desire slammed into Steven so savagely that his body shuddered and then he plunged into her wild and fiercely like an untamed animal, and a current of desire rushed through her and shook her to the core, and when she trembled beneath him and her pleasure tapered into a husky moan, only then did Steven allow his needs to surface, and his seed to explode inside of her until his body jerked backwards and shook violently above hers and a deep masculine rubble escaped his throat.

"I love you!" His voice wavered with deep emotion, "and nothing and no one can keep me away from you ever again!"

They made love all night long, Steven trailed kisses over every inch of her velvety skin, as he drowned with the taste of her. His kisses were ruthless, as if he was punishing her for his troubled heart.

With a trace of bitterness he buried his hands in her hair and held her steady, his eyes turned dark and his words were bitter when he spoke, "I don't care what the paternity results reveal, I will never let you go Abby!"

He was savagely possessive of her, but she new that she would always belong to him. "I don't want you to ever let me go!"

"And what if they take you from me, what if it's proven we are related!"

"I won't go!"

"I won't let you go, we will take the kids and leave Abby, we can go to the other end of the world where no one knows us!"

"And live in sin?"

"No Abby don't say that, we will not live in sin, how can it be a sin when I adore you!"

************

The days were filled with friends and family, the nights were filled with love and passion, and thus the week went by in bliss.

The day of the bachelor party, Steven was not himself, many deep feelings and emotions had gripped him and he was struggling to get past them.

The idea that Abby could be his sister ate at him day and night, and because he had made love to her knowing the possibility that they may be related, tortured him greatly.

He was not a religious man, but he did believe in God, and he believed himself a great sinner. He tried very hard to erase the idea that she may be his blood, and the pain was severe in his gut and destroyed him, but even so he still made love to her every night afraid that one day she might be taken away from him.

"Something wrong?" Abby was worried, he didn't seem like himself the entire week.

"Come here." He said, and opened his arms for her.

Without hesitation, Abby flew into his arms and he tightened his arms possessively around her, "I love you."

"I know."

"No you don't Abby." He told her, "you really have no idea how much I adore you."

Abby closed her eyes and treasured each moment she was with him like this. "I know enough to know that you put your life last when it comes to me and the children, and that is more than anyone else in the world can say!"

"So you finally after all this time trust me."

"I've always trusted you Steven, it's me I don't trust."

Steven pulled her back and looked into her eyes, "What is it that you don't trust about yourself?"

"I don't trust myself to be enough for you, I know sometimes I'm a handful and I don't want you to ever feel that you have had enough of me."

Releasing a harsh sigh, Steven let her go and went to sit down on the couch, "That means you still don't trust me."

"What?" Abby walked to his side and sat down, "what are you talking about?"

"If you trusted me as you say you would never fear that I would have enough of you, don't you realize by now Abby that nothing you say or do can make me stop loving you? What exactly do I have to do to prove that to you?"

"Nothing," Abby said, "you have already proven that to me!"

"No I haven't," Steven confirmed, "or else you would be at ease.

************

"I'm not sure I like being pregnant!" Claire sounded upset, "the bump is showing and I'm sure that's a turn off for Jeff!"

"Nonsense," Abby laughed, "our husbands love us no matter what we look like!" But Abby's confidence was gone as soon as she looked in the mirror and noticed her baby bump too.

"I can't wait to have this baby's and then please remind me to not ever get pregnant again!" Claire announced.

"What time are the boys going to their bachelor party?" Carol asked, "and what time are you dropping the kids off at Alice's house so we can have our own little party?"

"I think Steven and Jeff are picking up my
Mother and the children and taking them to Alice's  house around seven before they go to the bar." Abby confirmed, "and we can have our party here at my house."

"That's great I can't wait!" Lily said excitedly, "I'll bring the margaritas and the dips!"

"And I'll order pizza and a bunch of finger food." Abby added, "are we going to watch a movie or just hang out and drink?"

"None of us are drinkers Abby, maybe just one margarita, but for sure we'll eat and pig out on all the good stuff!"

"Maybe we can watch the movie fifty shades of grey, I mean it suitable for a bachelor party isn't it?" Carol asked.

"I saw that movie twice, it's good." Bella said cheerfully. "If we have time we can watch the second and the third one too!"

Abby pulled back the ivory curtain and looked outside on the beach where Steven and the men were playing volleyball, and she smiled to herself, they looked so good together all of them just like one big happy family.

*************

A few hours later when Steven came out of the bedroom all dressed and ready to leave for the bachelor party, Abby's heart skipped a beat as her eyes took in his appearance.

Steven did not miss the glint in Abby's eyes as she checked him out and his mouth curved into a smile. He loved it when she looked at him in that way. "Come here." He told her in a husky, masculine tone of voice that did things to Abby's heart she never told anyone.

Without hesitation she leapt into his arms and he tightened his hold on her, "Wait up for me tonight," he whispered in her ear, "I will...."

"Will you two stop it!" Claire laughed, "you're making me jealous!"

Surprised by her words, Jeff said, "Why would you be jealous, do I not offer you the same amount of love and adoration?"

"You do, but for some reason these two are different in a way."

Lily, Carol and Bella all nodded at the same time.

"Then I have to step it up a little, Jeff proclaimed, and walked up to Claire and lifted her in his arms, swung her around and then kissed her passionately on her lips.

"Wow Jeff!" Claire said excitedly, "can you do that again?"

Jeff laughed and kissed her again, and Claire wrapped her arms around his neck and loved him to pieces.

"Ok people," Jacob laughed, "save it for later, my bride is getting jealous!"

Everyone laughed, and Steven and Jeff put their women down.

"We are leaving, I trust you all to remain here and stay safe." Steven said in a serious tone of voice, "I will call and check up on you later, lock the doors and stay inside."

Abby rolled her eyes and laughed, "Don't you worry about us girls, just go have fun and keep your hands to yourself, no hanky lanky tonight, this is a small town and words gets around fast!"

Steven kissed her one last time and then left the premises, Jacob, George, John and Jeff followed behind him.

************

The bar was packed with gorgeous young people drinking and dancing and having a great time. Steven found them a table in the back and they all sat down and ordered their drinks.

A few hours later they were all a little tipsy, but Steven was hammered. Drinking only helped him to remember his problems instead of erasing them and he drank himself to a drunken stupor. The idea that Abby could be related to him tore at his heart and he suffered a great deal.

"I want to go home." Steven said in his drunken stupor, "Abby needs me."

"Abby is just fine," Jacob said, "she and the girls are probably having a blast."

Unable to stand it a second longer without Abby, Steven ordered a double whiskey to drown himself in, which he drank in one gulp and then ordered another one right away.

"Take it easy son," George leaned close to him and said, "you'll get yourself sick!"

The night wore on with laughter and a good time, everyone was enjoying their time together, everyone but Steven who wanted to leave and go home. He was feeling very uneasy and voiced his opinion to leave.

"You're drunk Steven," Jacob told him, stop drinking and shape up before you go home or Abby will be very upset, you know how she feels about alcohol."

Steven was feeling very anxious, and even though he was drunk as a skunk, he still held fast to the thought that something was not right.

"I need to go home!" He told his friends.

"We will leave in a few." Jeff said, "I ordered another round of drinks and ...."

"I need to go home now," Steven lifted himself to his feet, "if you don't take me home I'll grab a cab!"

Walking around the table, Steven left the group and squeezed his way through the dancing crowd. Jeff quickly paid the bill and they all went after Steven. They found him outside barfing in the back of the building.

"Are you all right?" George was worried, "you don't look well!"

"I need to go home something is wrong?" Steven yelled, as paranoia consumed him.

"Abby and the children are fine," George assured him, "don't worry about them, just be careful you don't fall while Jeff goes and brings the car around."

By the time Jeff brought the car in front of the bar, and they were piling inside the automobile, many sirens blasted through the air as fire trucks and ambulances raced down the street.

Steven's heart hammered against his chest, "Get me home now!" He roared.

"Calm down," George told Steven calmly, even though he was a little uneasy about the fact that the fire trucks and ambulances were headed in the direction of their homes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 12 104
This book is about a love story between two people in love. And this also has sad poetry in it and a little bit of dark poetry too. (Book 1)
604K 18.1K 45
Being a teenager is dramatic, emotional, and confusing. Brooklyn enters Junior year in an overload of events that could be described as just that, le...
9.9K 1.8K 42
In this final installment of the series, decisions and mistakes threaten to tear Andrew and Victoria apart. The only question is, are they willing to...
14.8K 523 111
This is the third book in the What Really Happens: NCIS Series. The endless ring is supposed to represent endless love. What if that love was interru...