Aaron Hotchner X OC

By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Hello all, Excited for this story, I would first like to mention that while I am going to stick to the storyl... More

Challenging Start.
Teasing Temptation.
Hammering Home.
Awkward Awakening.
Finding Frisky.
Forgotten Fantasy.
Challenging Chase.
Crumpled Cacophony.
Hunched Huddles.
Outdated Offices.
Horseplay.
Hostile Hostess.
Cold Noodles.
Chocolate Thunder.
Rain on my Parade.
First Date.
Tossed Tables.
Official.
A Thief in the Night Came.
Tempting Fate.
Disgruntled Driving.
Finally Found.
Dinner is Served.
Finding Fault.
Counting Conspiracies.
Epilogue-esk Vibes.

Catching Caution.

96 2 0
By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Hotch was stunned, his lips moved and his eyes closed, but he lost all awareness of his surroundings as he gently grabbed Cecile's sides. Jess and Gemma glanced at one another with wide eyes. 'That's one way to tell the team. I just hope they pull apart before Reid accidentally knocks them out with the ball,' Jess remarked calmly.

Rossi's eyes grew wide as he noticed the exchange, glancing at Jess who seemed calm, and Gemma who was unfazed. Cogs slowly clicking as he realised his mistake. Once his shock had worn off, he smiled and subtly held Strauss' hand under the table. 'Attaboy,' he quietly cheered as they pulled away.

'What was that for?' Hotch quietly asked as he looked around, seeing who had noticed. Those playing football were too distracted, but JJ was sat with shock hidden in her features as she saw the exchange, Will smirking but ultimately not too bothered. Garcia, however, nearly got everyone to look at her as she practically bounced in her chair with excitement at what had happened.

'I told you that if you touched me, then I would kiss you. But please be angry at me for stating my terms and conditions. Have you got everything you need now, or do you want to pin me against the wall and call me a slut like you were doing this morning?' Cecile asked cheekily, pushing his buttons as she looked him up and down.

Hotch grew pink as he heard Garcia squeal, eventually he looked to the ground and closed his eyes. 'Just get in the car. We can talk once we get back to my house. I need to put Jack down to bed first,' he demanded while wiping his face with his hands.

Eventually, Hotch stalked out of Rossi's house, saying his polite goodbyes and waving everyone off. Garcia had managed to get their attention after a while, Cecile, however, was stuck to the spot as she considered her options, the consequences for her actions replaying in her head as soon as the adrenaline left her system. Just as it became apparent that Garcia had told them all, Cecile quickly made her way out of the house to find the engine running, Gemma and Jess in the back seats with Jack.

Careful not to alarm Jack, Cecile calmly climbed into the car and closed the door as if nothing was wrong. 'They all know now. Pen managed to unfreeze herself in time,' she quietly confessed while playing with the buckle on her dungarees.

'What were you thinking? If we had gently mentioned it to Strauss, we could have managed how it got out to the FBI. Now, I have no doubt that they will know in under an hour,' Hotch complained while trying to keep his tone level.

Cecile turned to Hotch with wide eyes as all colour left her face. 'What? But, but you said that they already knew. When we decided to make this work, you told me that Rossi and Strauss offered to keep our jobs safe,' she explained timidly.

'Dave offered it because he suspected something might be happening. Tonight, he thought that I was with Jess, and you were with Gemma as two romantically involved individuals. That's why he wanted me to bring Jess,' Hotch explained, exasperated by what happened. 'You can't keep using things like this as a distraction to get out of facing or talking about difficult things. You did it this morning, and then you did it tonight. Last night, you were going to do it as well. What was the text even about if it has you so shocked?' He asked quickly.

Glancing in the mirror to the back where three people awkwardly held their tongues, not wishing to intervene, Cecile huffed quietly. 'We have an audience and a tired boy. Like hell am I arguing with you right now. Maybe we should wait,' she grumbled in response.

Jess and Gemma were dropped off at Jess' house, despite offering to return the dress, it was denied as Cecile insisted that it looked better on Gemma anyway. Jack was asleep by the time they arrived at Hotch's house and so they quietly transported him to his bed. Cecile stood by the door as she held her phone in her hand. 'Let's talk in the front room,' he quietly suggested while pointing towards the door.

'No, thanks. I'm just going to call a taxi. I'll message when I'm home, but don't bombard me with stuff because my bed is calling me. You might have tricked me into napping, but I am frazzled after our morning together. Who knew that Aaron Hotchner had such strength and stamina?' Cecile asked flirtatiously.

'You were acting strange this morning, you took Jack to school and disappeared for a few hours. When you came back, you were stressed. No amount of sex is going to make me forget the look on your face,' Hotch quietly remarked, trying not to wake Jack up again.

Cecile scoffed as she typed through her phone. 'You didn't seem to mind this morning when you ate my pancakes and watched me choke on your cock,' she remarked while pulling her phone up to her ear.

Grabbing her phone, Hotch pushed it into his pocket before using his body to usher her towards the front room. 'What's wrong?' He asked sternly. When Cecile stared him down, he sighed out and pushed her onto the sofa with a dark grin. 'How do you like it?' He asked, pressing two of his fingers against her core, rubbing the fabric of her dungaree shorts against her and making her thighs clench.

'Aaron, what are you doing?' Cecile asked with a higher pitch than usual. His mouth soon travelled to her chest as he greedily began planting kisses on what skin he could reach, careful not to touch her shoulder or side of her neck.

Suddenly regrouping, Cecile pushed Hotch away as her chest heaved dramatically. 'CeCe, you make me so angry sometimes,' he mentioned as his hand slipped up her leg and he began rubbing circles closer to her core. 'But this is how you try to stop me from asking you questions, and right now, I don't know how to deal with you. I've never known how to deal with you.'

Pulling away, Cecile pulled her knees to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her legs. 'Please don't touch me,' she pleaded as an unfamiliar gleam came to her eye.

'CeCe, what happened? If you just want to have sex and not talk about it, then fine, but everything you preach to me is useless if you don't talk to me. What happened? Was it a case that you filed wrong? Did you slip up with someone? Just, please don't tell me that you realised you don't want me anymore,' Hotch pleaded as his eyes grew red, matching Cecile.

Closing her eyes and letting out a controlled scream, Cecile felt her head swell as her body tensed, breath catching in her throat. 'The police are doing an internal investigation of the station,' she confessed as her head fell to her knees.

Hotch shifted closer to Cecile as his hand moved to her knee and his head dropped closer to her legs. 'What does that mean?' He asked as a whisper.

Shoving him off of her, Cecile recoiled further as she began shaking. 'The police are investigating the police station that was over my house growing up. They're reopening old files that had suspicious endings, like sudden transfers of officers after a case,' she explained through her cries. 'I spent my morning at my house, trying to stop them. But they won't stop,' she squeaked as a cough escaped her lips.

'They're reopening your case, aren't they?' Hotch asked quietly.

Nodding, Cecile couldn't bring herself to open her eyes as she hugged herself. 'They sealed the file, when they open the case again, the report will be on my file, the FBI will be able to connect me to it. If Pen goes digging, it'll be right there for her. And they will have to reinterview my family, the medical findings will be unsealed. Everything that was hidden will be brought up again, potentially brought up in court. I'm regarded as a trustworthy case since I joined law enforcement, and since there is such physical evidence of what happened, they'd be stupid not to ask me to video call in,' she rambled through tears.

'You've handled it before. You can handle it again, especially since you have me this time. You're not alone,' Hotch comforted as he fought with his natural instinct to hug her.

'But my sisters are going to find out, and my parents will hear my medical record this time. Jen convinced them that they shouldn't even read it. I watched them burn it in the fireplace. What if my parents suddenly believe me? They'll be heartbroken. And he had children. His poor wife, a widow, and now this. She doesn't deserve this. His kids don't. They didn't hurt me. But at some point tomorrow, their world is going to come crashing down,' Cecile chimed as her breath spat her tears from her face, her eyes slowly opening.

Hotch quietly heard her tale, and his heart sank as he tried not to cry with her. 'What do you need from me? I can do anything you need, other than get this case closed. Do you need some food? If you wait here with Jack, I'll grab us something to eat. Your dinner was interrupted so you didn't get to finish it,' he suggested. Acts were her love language after all.

Cecile shook her head to disagree, her hands fumbling with her sleeves as she got lost for a moment. 'No, don't leave me. Please, don't go,' she requested. 'And, don't worry about doing anything for me. I'll be fine,' she assured while wiping tears from her eyes and sniffing.

'You're thinking about something. CeCe, what do you need?' Hotch asked with a calm, soothing voice.

Hesitating, Cecile bit her cupid's bow before giving in to his offer. 'I don't want you to stop calling me CeCe, I like it. But when you don't call me that, I know it's stupid, but I don't want him to own my name anymore. Can you call me Cecilia?' Cecile asked. 'Only you, no one else. I just want you,' she added quickly, something more sitting on her tongue but refusing to come out.

'And?' Hotch prompted.

'Can you kiss him off of me? I just, ugh, please? I don't want to think about him when I see,' Cecile trailed off, her legs relaxing as she traced her hand around her upper thigh, where she knew another man's teeth once were. 'You didn't do this to me, it doesn't feel fair that you have to deal with this. I can do it on my own,' she eventually finished, her eyes getting lost in thought again. 'I've never hated the thought of touch and craved the touch of someone else so much in my life,' she confessed into her palm.

Slowly, Hotch picked himself up to his knees, where his hands then moved to one of her buckles. The other soon followed, and without a single word being spoken, Cecile was shifted onto her back, allowing him to carefully pull her dungarees off as she pushed her hips off of the chair below her. The underwear she was wearing came off easily as Cecile laid her head back and closed her eyes. Hands eventually ran along the chair, under her legs until her feet were pushed to her butt. His arms ran through the gap between her legs and settled on her sides as his lips pressed against her thigh, avoiding the scar. 'You're beautiful,' he murmured against her skin as he let a heavy breath out and let it run across her.

Whimpering, Cecile clutched her hair as she fretfully waited for what she knew would happen next. A tender kiss was planted on her scar. For the first time since she was fourteen, a man had dared to touch the skin she felt so ashamed of. 'I'm scared,' she murmured as tears ran down her cheeks.

'If you want me to stop, just yell at me to stop,' Hotch hummed against her core before his lips met her.

Cecile's hands were in Hotch's hair while her thighs harshly gripped his head, her back arched while she forced him to remain where he was as she regrouped herself. Eventually, her body relaxed and her fingers no longer clutched him, instead, they tangled themselves while scratching against his scalp. 'Thank you,' she whispered as she watched him slowly crawl up to lay with her.

'I'll go get some mouthwash,' Hotch murmured, but he wasn't allowed to move as Cecile grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to hers. Their kiss was gentle, but they both fought to get closer to one another as their breaths collided.

'You said you wouldn't leave me,' Cecile reminded before she pushed her lips against him again. 'And I do have one more scar, if you don't mind,' she remarked timidly, refusing to meet his eye as she looked at the space between them.

'Maybe we should go to my bed, and you you should get on your hands and knees. I'll do the rest,' Hotch offered as he pulled away from her.

A/N: Happy holidays. This might be my last update before Christmas unless I edit the next one in time. As always, hope you enjoyed and have a great day xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Revenge. By angel

Fanfiction

556 15 21
CRIMINAL MINDS members of the BAU - Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, and Jennifer Jareau - h...
227K 5.9K 86
Hotch this is a bad idea" Reid said following him through the prison. "It's the only option we have left, we both know this" the stern man spoke as...
119K 800 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...
26.8K 831 37
Zero Dorosh isn't what you would typically think of when you hear the words FBI Agent, Aaron Hotchner however, is. They're sarcastic. He's a hardass...