Aaron Hotchner X OC

By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Hello all, Excited for this story, I would first like to mention that while I am going to stick to the storyl... More

Challenging Start.
Teasing Temptation.
Hammering Home.
Awkward Awakening.
Finding Frisky.
Forgotten Fantasy.
Challenging Chase.
Crumpled Cacophony.
Hunched Huddles.
Outdated Offices.
Horseplay.
Hostile Hostess.
Cold Noodles.
Chocolate Thunder.
Rain on my Parade.
First Date.
Official.
A Thief in the Night Came.
Tempting Fate.
Disgruntled Driving.
Finally Found.
Dinner is Served.
Catching Caution.
Finding Fault.
Counting Conspiracies.
Epilogue-esk Vibes.

Tossed Tables.

125 2 0
By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Dramatic music and rambling played in the lounge while Hotch turned the oven on and pushed the tray of cooked, but cooling food in before he set a timer. 'So, you knew I was coming here and decided to wear this. I'm starting to think that you are trying to get me in your bed,' he murmured as he moved to stand between her knees, his hands resting on her outer thighs.

Cecile wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked, a small blush creeping across her cheeks as she pushed her forehead against his. 'Is it working? I'm trying to get less paperwork and a pay rise,' she replied playfully as her fingers danced around the skin beneath her fingers.

Humming out his laugh, Hotch soon ran his hands across her skin to her hips where he felt the thin material of Cecile's underwear and smirked at her eyes that were swelling from embarrassment. However, his hands tensed and lifted her up, bringing her body to the edge of the counter so that their chests touched and their noses connected. 'You shouldn't tease your boss, that's not very professional,' he muttered with a dark, airy voice that neither of them had anticipated.

The pair were still tracing circles, however, Hotch's were slowly roaming to more than just her hips as his thumb ran to the top of her thigh, teasing her a little by moving to her inner thigh from time to time, before he would return to her hip again. 'Oh, yeah?' Cecile barely breathed out as her core tensed. 'What are you going to do about it?' She asked defiantly.

When Hotch's eyes closed, Cecile's heart nearly leapt from her chest as she smirked before closing her eyes too. Just as their foreheads parted and they tilted their heads, a loud alarm made them jump, and Hotch breathed out a heavy breath, leaning his head against her chest as he took a sharp breath in, calming himself down. 'I'm going to feed you, how do you feel about a roast? And I have found out that British people do roast potatoes, not mash. I've roasted them,' he mentioned before pulling his hands out from under her dress and turning the alarm off.

Feeling a little cold, Cecile crossed her legs over and rested on her arms either side of her while tilting her head as she watched Hotch find the oven gloves to remove the burning tray. 'A real man would have used his bare hands,' she teased playfully.

'And a real woman would have cooked this,' Hotch retorted as he got a plate out for them both. 'I think we should eat at the table tonight, my back still feels a little sore,' he complained as he plated the food up, taking it through to the table in the corner and turning the television off.

When Hotch returned, confused when Cecile hadn't followed him, he saw the small smile on her face when she saw him. 'You're just old,' she teased quietly.

'Watch your mouth,' Hotch warned as he walked up to her and stood between her knees again.

Cecile rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck before moving forward and wrapping her legs around him, making Hotch carry her. One of his hands pulled at her waist to secure her against him. 'What are you going to do if I don't? Another sharp turn in the car?' She teased as Hotch turned with her against him, walking towards their food.

The glint in Hotch's eye was immediately followed by a resounding crack as Cecile thrusted her hips forward while yelping at the surprising contact. His hand had smacked her bare ass, and she had to push the moan and smile away before he realised the impact he had. 'I know you liked it,' he whispered while placing her in the chair opposite his and then finding his own chair.

'That wasn't very professional,' Cecile mentioned as she pushed the sweetcorn onto her fork.

'I don't think we've ever done anything professional when in the same room,' Hotch chuckled in return as he too started eating.

Cecile laughed while nodding, chewing slowly as she tried to think. 'Oh Hotchner, if we had compatible characters, we would be in danger. The rumours alone would be unimaginable,' she commented while cutting a potato into a smaller piece.

'You say that a lot. You say that we're not compatible. What do you mean?' Hotch curiously asked between mouthfuls.

Giggling awkwardly, Cecile was eating while giving him eyes that told him it was obvious. 'You're a hard arse, and you sit and do paperwork all the time. You have a son, and you think this is an acceptable way to do a roasty. Let's be honest, if we even considered a relationship, it would be over before it's begun because I'll be acting like a kid, and you'll spend the whole time trying to change me into someone I'm not. We'll make each other miserable, or, we just won't be able to get serious. We just won't click like other couples do,' she stated as if it was an unspoken fact between them.

'You don't act like a kid now, do I want to know how you behave when in a long-term relationship? Let me guess, you become the eighth deadly sin,' Hotch teased. 'Also, what is a roasty?'

'Roasty is a roast potato. I'll show you how to do them properly some time. And face it, my love, people like you don't end up with people like me. You're a put together adult man with a serious job where you are respected and revered in your chosen field. I'm secretly three children in a trench coat asking each other what taxes are. Not to mention the fact that my own team try to kill me regularly. You and Spence have been revving your engines for a while. Rossi has given me blue lips more than I care to admit, and don't even get me started on Prentiss and JJ when they are interrogating suspects. Hell, even you in your FBI vest makes me cream,' Cecile rattled on playfully while playing with her food.

Hotch glanced at her and bit his lower lip. 'I don't think you see yourself the way that the rest of the world sees you. And you claim that I would try to change you, but I think I'm the one who has been changing the most, because of you,' he admitted while standing, grabbing her hands and making Cecile stand too, their chests inches away. 'Your hair is going to get into the food,' he admitted before placing her on the edge of the table, her body inches away from their plates.

'Chocolate Thunder would beg to differ,' Cecile cheekily remarked before all air left her body as she felt his hands run from her ankles to her knees, and then up to her hips. 'You don't have a hip fetish do you? I don't think I've ever been...' she was cut off when his fingers ran under the underwear on her hips and he began pulling on them.

'You talk a lot when you're nervous, you should see the look in your eyes,' Hotch murmured as his head dipped and he planted a kiss on her cheek, before he greedily planted a kiss on her jaw, gently biting the skin before moving across to the skin right next to it. Strong fingers pulled the underwear off her body and then he placed it on his wrist as he pulled her hair, gentle puffs of pleasure leaving Cecile with each sensation.

Carefully, Hotch tied Cecile's hair in her underwear like she had done the other day, and once he was done, he pulled away and lifted her off the table. Despite her hopes, he had felt the mildly damp patch on her underwear, just as he had noticed the small mark on the table as she sat down. 'I should clean the table, my bare arse has been on it,' she chimed awkwardly, but Hotch shook his head and ran his palm against the table where she had sat.

'It's clean. Just eat,' he commanded.

Eating in silence, Cecile's head bowed as red ran across her cheeks and her heart beat through her chest, they soon finished eating. Hotch carried their plates into the kitchen and he ran the sink. 'You know, my feet are smaller, I can reach the sink easier,' she joked while walking behind him and wrapping her hands around his stomach.

'Women who wear dresses to bed, and look like that don't have the hands to wash up,' Hotch responded as the sink filled and he began washing the cutlery first.

Cecile noticed his watch that was beside the sink, and she grabbed it, playfully looking at it as she moved to rest against the cabinet beside him. 'Do you know how hard it is to find a night dress that has a high back and doesn't make you look like you run a nunnery? But if you think this is cute, don't look in my clothing drawers, I have some that look a little...different,' she teased.

Hotch glanced at her and smiled as she fiddled with the watch, rolling the metal clasps and watching the way they connected to one another. 'Maybe I want to see them. On you,' he replied darkly.

Brown eyes snapped to Hotch as she watched him curiously, his forearms were exposed as he ran his hands through the sink, the sight made her tense her thighs together for a moment as she imagined his hand suddenly running up her inner thigh. 'I don't think they would all fit me if I wore them at the same time. Too many layers,' she joked as the image was shaken from her mind.

As Hotch finished washing up, Cecile watched as water splashed against his shirt and drenched the most part of his shirt. 'Where is Jack tonight?' She asked curiously.

'Jess took him to his grandad, she has him for the week,' Hotch confessed quietly. 'I was going to bring him tonight, but she asked to have him instead.'

Nodding to show that she heard his words, Cecile clasped the watch on her wrist, though it was a little too big for her, and then she traced her hand up Hotch's chest, finding the tie that he wore, and then she removed it with one hand. The material was thrown over her shoulder as she then fiddled with the top button, two of her fingers carefully undoing each button without a word as Hotch watched the sink empty. When it was done, he remained perfectly still as she undid his last button and then unrolled his sleeves.

Cecile stepped between Hotch and the sink as she ran her hands up his torso and over his shoulders, helping him shrug the shirt off as she then threw the material over her shoulder. 'I'll let these dry,' she mumbled while scanning his body, a few dark marks still sat on his body from her lips days prior. 'Sorry about them,' she added before leaning her face closer to his chest again, her tongue laying flat against his skin before her lips gently met him.

The sloppy sounds that rang out made Hotch grab her hair and gently tug at her roots as his eyes fluttered closed and his head rolled back. The hand on her lower back was slowly tracing a finger along the divot her cheeks created as he slowly applied more pressure to his finger, while his grip in her hair grew stronger.

Cecile's tongue ran along his torso as she found a new spot to bite and suck, against her lips she felt his heart beat faster than she imagined possible as her hands ran across his back and her nails gently scratched his skin. As a deep moan left Hotch, he moved his arms around Cecile while throwing his wet clothes to the floor, and he carried her to her bed where he gently placed her down and crawled over her, her legs were dragged over his thighs as she shifted forward and he propped her hips on the edge of his knees. An unknown shine came across her eyes as she looked like she could cry. Hotch licked his lips and pushed her legs over his shoulders gently, but as his hands pushed her dress up and he dipped his head, her body tensed as she pulled away, scrambling to sit up while her breathing seemed suddenly laboured. 'I can't, I don't,' she mumbled, fumbling over her words. 'You've seen what's on my thigh, you know that he didn't just bite my shoulder. I can handle people touching that thigh, sometimes, but no one is allowed down there,' she confessed through panicked breaths.

Nodding slowly, Hotch let out a dark sigh as he crawled into the bed beside Cecile. However, as he tried to wrap an arm around her to pull her closer, she crawled across the bed. Closing his eyes, Hotch was sure he had ruined the night when he suddenly felt the bed between his legs dip under her weight, and then her knees sat either side of his hips. 'What are you doing?' He asked curiously while keeping his eyes closed.

No matter how many times Cecile had seen him topless, she never addressed his scars. In fact, she had to go out of her way not to kiss or lick them. And it was something Hotch had noticed. However, as he was about to open his eyes to see what she was doing, a warm and wet muscle pressed against one of his scars. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as she then peppered kisses along the scar before she moved to the next one. As she moved, Hotch's hands grabbing the bedsheets as he tried not to grab her hair. It was as he bit back a moan and his tears that everything came crumbling down, he, Aaron Hotchner, loved Cecile Sallow. He loved her and wanted her to be with him for the rest of his life.

Caught up the in the blind panic of his mind, Hotch barely felt the wet tears that fell from her eyes as she quietly cried, her chest aching from pain as she navigated from each scar to the next, licking and kissing the tampered skin. Once done, she sat on his legs as she sniffed. 'Why do you still look sexy with your scars?' She asked quietly while her trembling hands began undoing his belt.

'I don't know about that,' Hotch grumbled as his hands caught her wrists. 'Don't do this, you're tired,' he mumbled while rubbing his thumbs against her arms.

'I hate to break it to you, but I wasn't doing this to look at your dick. I definitely wasn't going to touch it, I just didn't think you would want to sleep in these,' she mumbled, making Hotch let go of her.

His clothes came off easily, leaving him in just his underwear when Cecile climbed off the bed. 'I need to clean my neck up and put a fresh dressing on,' she muttered before stepping out of the room towards her bathroom. The changing itself didn't take long, but as she sat on the toilet seat, her mind played the evening back, her core warming as she remembered his touch and taste, the way they made each other feel.

Cecile's fingers were moving before she could stop herself, silently moaning as she remembered the way he was so willing to go down on her. The look of panic on his face as he closed his eyes and expected her to leave. As she finished, murmuring his name against her other hand as she tried not to let him know what she was doing, one question rested in her mind. Why couldn't she stop touching him? Why did she always want to hug him, squeeze him and make him happy? From the first day she had played around, teasing him. But at one time or another, the teasing had become so much more intense, she wanted nothing more than to be with him all the time. He made her feel safe. Not only that, but why did they keep nearly having sex? And to make it worse, she was often the one instigating it.

Hotch however, climbed under the blanket and smiled, he loved her, and she had called him sexy. He was sexy before his scars if he was reading into her remark properly, and he was sexy with his scars.

A/N: as promised, here's the date. With a daunting realisation thrown in for the drama 😜. Big plans are in the works for the next few chapters too!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 853 37
Zero Dorosh isn't what you would typically think of when you hear the words FBI Agent, Aaron Hotchner however, is. They're sarcastic. He's a hardass...
5.3K 71 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
2.1K 44 29
[ Criminal Minds Season 3 - 6 ] My first ever fanfiction! I don't own Criminal Minds or any of the show's characters or storylines. I only own my O...
41.3K 962 16
A case in New York brings you back to confront and forces you to work alongside a childhood friend - Aaron Hotchner. A long time ago, your life was a...