β¨― οΉ’ βœ¦πšˆπ™Ύπš„πšπš‚ πšƒπšπš„π™»πšˆ...

By Roochieo

β”βœ¦π—§π—’ π—•π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗙π—₯π—œπ—˜π—‘π—— π—ͺ𝗔𝗦 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—œ π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—§π—˜π——; 𝗧𝗒 π—•π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—₯ π—ͺ𝗔𝗦 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ... More

WELCOME TO THE BOOK. [READ]
1. The Messed Up Scholar.
2. Break Up.
3. Distressed.
4. "Who Was She?"
5. A Whopper Incident.
6. A Drunk Mess.
7. A Worthy Deal.
8. Then It's A Date!
9. Mysterious Architect Of The Jade Chamber.
10. A Wasted Talent.
11. Kshahrewar Darshan.
11.5
12. Grudges From The Past.
Special Chapter - 1 !
13. A Lantern Rite To Remember.
14. A Resolved Case.
15. Deepest Thoughts.
16. A Genuine Conversation.
17. The Guili Plains.
18. A New Year, A New You.
19. Facing a Fear.
20. A Confession.
21. New Cases.
22. The Foundation Of Trust.
23. So Close, Yet Miles Away.
HE'S HERE.
24. The Past Of Conflicts.
25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.
26. Awaiting The Final Touch.
27. Meet Mehrak!
28. Painting.
30. A New Chapter. [END]
SPECIAL CHAPTER -2
EPILOGUE -1
EPILOGUE - 2
Thank you for Reading!!
BONUS CHAPTER

29. Rescue Mission.

2.8K 179 200
By Roochieo

MENTIONS OF : KNIVES. 

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." you asked to the man before you who was heard chuckling. The blindfold was still over your eyes and your hands were tied to the chair. You knew there would be marks all over your hands and honestly, it was hurting.

"I need your assistance, as usual of course." Aaron responded back. 

You only scoffed back remembering the story that Kaveh told about Aaron. "I don't think any Kshahrewar Graduate would ever need assistance from a mere architect who isn't qualified by reputed institutions." 

Aaron understood the meaning behind your sentence. "So that bastard told you everything? Huh, I thought the two of you were only putting an act up so far but it seems you've progressed quite a lot." 

You only left out a little laugh in sarcasm. "Of course! Unlike you, I've enjoyed his presence a lot. He has done so much, worried so much and even wanted to make me happy while you did absolutely nothing. You're very useless Aaron."

"Indeed, I'm useless to you but you are way useful to me. I don't care if you like me or not but my friend from the Fatui has a limit. He needs you to draw a blueprint of the Jade Chamber as you've been on it multiple times." Aaron said as he took your blindfold off.

After adjusting your eyes, you noticed you were in a basement. Aaron stood before you and behind him you noticed a lot of Fatui soldiers. Your guess about him working with the Fatui was right.

From the way Aaron demanded you to draw the blueprint of the Jade Chamber it was clear he didn't know you were the one who initially made it. You did not want him to know about it either. 

"I refuse—" Before you could continue your sentence, another man entered the room. From how he looked, it was sure he worked for the Fatui.

" What trouble have I gotten myself into? " you thought to yourself knowing you cannot escape as your fighting skills weren't good.

"You cannot refuse, Y/n. Especially when the Fatui is here! They'll generously pay you if, you obey or...they'll just kill you." Aaron said as he walked out of the room along with the other man. You were left with thoughts.

Thoughts on how to escape this place because no way were you going to submit to their requests.

.

.

.

.

An entire night had already passed ever since you've gone missing. Kaveh ran through each and every single street in Liyue Harbor, searching for you until he met Yelan, who was just returning from her mission.

After that, Yelan too began running around with him, once more contacting everyone in her close circles to find you. It was already midday now.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT FOUND ANYWHERE?" Yelan shout loudly at her two assistants, Wenyuan and Shanghuam, who only stood quietly as they did not dare to talk back.

Kaveh and Yelan were currently seated in Y/n's office, searching for possible clues. During this time, Yelan instructed her assistants to go search for Y/n but surprisingly, one of her assistants weas also missing. 

Yelan kept thinking over about what could have happened while she was gone to the Chasm, while Kaveh and Mehrak kept reading through the documents. As he read through the documents, he noticed how one of the drawers were left open. 

Noticing the familiar letter that he had penned a very long time ago, he opened the drawer to find a bit of paper that had an location written on it.

"Yelan, take a look at this." Kaveh handed over the bit of paper to Yelan. 

"This place...isn't it where the two of you found the illegally imported items?" Yelan muttered to herself until the room fell silent and everyone began hearing little muffled noises from a closed room. 

Yelan got up from her chair and opened the door to reveal Wupei whose hands were tied with ropes and his mouth sealed with some sort of tape. Yelan pulled the tape off his mouth.

"Madam Yelan! Y/n is in danger! G..-Go to that location as soon as possible the Fatui impersonated me and led her there!" Wupei said as he was catching his breath. 

.

.

.

.

"So do you agree or not?" Dominik asked once more to you as you kept refusing the deal on and on by asking incessant questions. Not the best move yet you were still far from even thinking about a possibility to escape.

"Well, hypothetically speaking, I do as you request and what would you do with the blueprint?" You asked back once more. Dominik was about to respond to your query till Aaron spoke up.

"Just shut up and agree—" Aaron interrupted which ultimately made you shout back at him.

"I suggest you remain silent when two people are in middle of business! You have no place here as you are worthless and good for nothing. An idiot!"

This earned a laugh from Dominik. "Ah, I think this is something the two of us could agree on." 

Aaron only fumed in anger and slammed his hand onto the desk nearby in anger. You only rolled your eyes at his arrogance. 

"Now, now, Dominik don't we have work here to do?" Aaron asked to Dominik but a Fatui agent came running into the room, seeking Dominik's assistance.

"Sir! The traveler and a bunch of others has infiltrated the base! We need to get rid of them as soon as possible!" 

"Stop them at all cost! We cannot let the traveler meddle with the work of the Fatui!" Dominik said as he quickly got up from the chair leaving you and Aaron alone in the room. This was your chance to escape but real question was;

"How?" 

"Y/n!" You heard Kaveh shout your name out loud as he kicked the door open with Mehrak controlling his claymore. 

"Oh sure, I know how, now."

As Kaveh saw you tied to the chair his breath hitched as he stood there, almost ready to kill Aaron. 

"What the hell you bastard!" Kaveh was about to go attack until Aaron got behind your chair and held a little knife near your neck, that he pulled out from his pockets.

"Nuh-uh, Light of Kshahrewar, I suggest you don't come close unless you want her to get hurt!" Aaron said as he brought the knife a little more closer to you. Of course, breaking free from his stunt was easy for you as you noticed how his hand trembled but you wanted to see them negotiate and talk.

..and maybe somehow untie that knot on your tied hands which you've been trying for hours now.

"Don't even dare to do that, Aaron." Kaveh threatened back. 

Aaron fell into a hysterical laughter at Kaveh's words. "Why should I? You've always had everything you wanted Kaveh, I see no reason in taking something away—"

"What the hell do you mean by I had everything I wanted." Kaveh interrupted Aaron's dramatic speech.

"—Wasn't it you who bribed academic officials to call yourself an architect? Wasn't it you who never had to study to become a Kshahrewar Graduate? Wasn't it you who used Y/n to earn money? While I had to study on my own, earn on my own, fall into an endless debt in the end." 

"Shut up!" Aaron shouted back at Kaveh and once more kept the cold steel knife on your throat but unfortunately, the knot was still far from being completely untied.

"Wait! Don't. Don't hurt her! We can negotiate— Wait...is that burning smell?" Kaveh asked as he noticed a little smoke in the room. That's when he noticed a glowing red pyro vision sat proudly next to your feet.

The pyro energy was currently helping you break free from the tied ropes and before Aaron could do anything about it, you knocked the knife out of his hand and held his hand tightly. You immediately got up from your chair.

You pulled him by the hair to the ground and completely locked him to an unmovable position. by holding both his hands behind him and his head onto the ground. 

"Kaveh, there's a rope somewhere there behind the crate. We need to tie this bastard up." You said to Kaveh who stood there starstruck by whatever you did. He immediately went to search for the ropes while you held Aaron down.

"Let go! Leave me!" Aaron kept moving trying to break out of your grasp. You only laughed at his futile attempts.

"Just so you know something  Aaron as this may be the last time I'd see you again......" You said as you caught the man's attention by completely silencing him. He only looked at your [e/c] eyes.

"—I'm an intelligence officer who has gone through enough training to fight idiots like you and also an architect who is independent. In fact, I built the Jade Chamber and know every single inch of decor and planning on the structure." 

END — CHAPTER 29.

a/n : Main plot for Aaron is over!! Next chapter probably would be on the post-incident where things happen and I don't want to reveal it yet ehe. 

Next is going to be the last chapter (Sobbing) + 2 (maybe 1 I just want Y/n to meet Alhaitham) Sumeru Epilogues + 50K special chapter (Yelan stalker era)! 

Thank you for the insane amount of support I get on this book :) It's really motivating to write when I see those goofy comments, especially when I face a writer's block.

P.s. Also shamelessly promoting my discord server because we are funny and we need more chaotic members in there JOIN FROM MY BIO!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.9K 44
On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their secret identities were revealed, leaving...
1.3K 103 9
❝𝘢𝘨𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?! 𝘺𝘰𝘢'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘒𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘭𝘺...❞ ❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡'𝘴...
10.5K 263 15
Kaveh and Alhaitham had been roommates for almost a year now. They fought a lot and one day the fight escalated. Kaveh left and got really drunk. Whe...
16.9K 824 16
A lady that sees the world in a dull, black and white and A man who sees the world full of color. He unravels his talent as the pencil struck the ca...