Raising Xiao Yingzheng

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 46

449 6 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46 Liz

    Ah Zheng was a little moved when Lin Ju proposed to teach him how to make paper, but the only paper products he had ever seen were the packaging boxes of instant noodles and the paper shells of match boxes. Although he did feel that paper was lighter than bamboo slips, Still doubtful about its writing ability.

    Ah Zheng couldn't help asking: "What's it like to use paper as a writing material?"

    Lin Ju asked him first: "Cub, um... Ah Zheng, what material are you using to write now?"

    Ah Zheng put the paper on the table. Show her the bamboo slip book: "Most books are written on bamboo slips or wood chips, and some specific documents are written on brocade or linen cloth. If it is used for sacrifices or other more important purposes , can write with copper and iron or tortoise shell bones."

    The previous box of instant noodles had already been burned by Ah Zheng to avoid people's eyes and ears. He took out the matchbox that had been treasured for many years and rubbed it with his fingers On the polished hard paper, I dipped a brush in ink and wrote a few words on the paper box. The ink quickly smudged and became blurred.

    Ah Zheng said: "Writing with this material is indeed lighter than bamboo slips and wood chips, but the handwriting is not very clear, but each has its own advantages and disadvantages." Lin Ju quickly retorted: "Boy, I'm not just talking about

    this kind of paper. This kind of hard paper is used for packaging, and the writing paper is relatively smooth, and the ink is not easy to smear."

    Lin Ju was worrying about how to explain to Ah Zheng, when there was a new message from the game mall that hadn't been prompted by the system for a long time . Lin Ju clicked in and took a look. The product refreshed this time was a cowhide notebook, and a 0.5 neutral black pen was also included as a gift.     Lin Ju hurriedly bought the only notebook that was on sale and gave it to Zai Zai, and showed him in front of Zai Zai: "Zai, the writing paper I'm talking about is this kind of paper, you can use it as a gift Let’s write with that pen.”     Ah Zheng tentatively picked up the neutral black pen, which should be the pen that Ah Ju pointed to. He picked up the pen and looked left and right, pulled the cap off with a light pull, the thin nib slid across his fingers, slightly tingling, and left a long, thin line on his finger black traces.

    Ah Zheng picked up the pen somewhat unskillfully, opened the leather notebook, and began to write on it.

    The writing process is unexpectedly smooth, and the ink seems to dry very fast. The written words can be kept small and clear, and I don’t know how many words can be written in such a thick book, so it seems true. It is the material that is convenient for writing.

    He dipped the brush on the table into the ink again, and started writing on the leather notebook. Compared with the gel pen, the writing on the leather notebook with the brush was clear, but the ink seemed to be more difficult to dry, and what was written on the previous page The handwriting had soaked into the second page with ink.     He asked Ah Ju: "Ah Ju, is this the kind of paper you want to teach me to make? It is really light and convenient to write on. It's a pity that ink bleeds easily, so you have to put something under it when writing." Lin Ju said     : "This kind of paper is specially designed for writing with this kind of gel pen. If you want to write with a brush, we have a special paper for writing with a brush. I will help you find some information later." "     Okay , thank you, Ah Ju." Ah Zheng picked up the gel pen on the table, "Can Ah Ju teach me how to make this kind of pen?"     Lin Ju was stunned for a moment, and replied: "Cub, making this kind of pen, You need to use plastic and the little metal bead in the tip of the pen, which is almost impossible to achieve with the production level of your society. However, if it is a dip pen or a bamboo pen, there may be production It’s possible. I think the writing brush you use doesn’t seem particularly convenient, and I’ll help you find a better way to make a writing brush later.” Ah Zheng responded, and suddenly thought: “     Ah Tachibana, can precious technologies such as paper making and pen making be handed over to me casually? Will it not have any impact on your life, Aju? Your government will not disclose this method that needs to be kept secret because of you And arrest you?"     Lin Ju rubbed Ah Zheng's face happily: "Cub, don't worry, this kind of treatment is public information, it's not a secret, everyone can learn it."

    Ah Zheng recalled that Lin Ju had told him before that there was no king in her country, only a leader who would change every few years. The place where she lived was prosperous and strong, with endless delicious food. Ah Zheng couldn't imagine how such a country works, and he became more and more curious about what kind of country Ah Ju lived in? It's just that he didn't ask this question. He had a vague feeling that Aju seemed to be hiding something important from him, but Aju would not harm him. Since Ah Ju didn't want him to know, he better not ask.

    Lin Ju went to help Ah Zheng check the information and left the game temporarily.

    Ah Zheng didn't hear Ah Ju's voice for a long time, so he re-studied the cowhide notebook and gel pen.

    At this time, there was a message from the maid A Yan outside the study door: "Your Majesty, Prime Minister Lu has something urgent to see you." "

    Understood, let him wait first, I will come out after I change my clothes." Ah Zheng took out a wooden In the box, hide the matchbox, notebook and gel pen, lock it with a copper lock, and put the key in the smelly bag that you carry. , then changed into casual clothes and walked to the meeting hall.

    In the meeting hall, Lu Buwei was already waiting there with several courtiers.

    After Ah Zheng entered, he asked directly: "What's the matter, what happened?"

    Lu Buwei's face was heavy, and he said, "Your Majesty, Crown Prince Dan

    of the Yan Kingdom has escaped." Ah Zheng frowned. The hostage of the Qin State, this person said it was important, but it didn't matter if he said it wasn't important. Anyway, regardless of whether Yandan is in Qin State or not, Yan State will definitely fight. However, because Yan State is far away from Qin State, and the climate is extremely cold, Ah Zheng, Lu Buwei and others adopted the method of far friendship and close attack proposed by Fan Ju, and first attacked South Korea, Wei State, and Zhao State, which were relatively close to Qin State, and fought against Yan State. Guo, Chu, Qi and other countries have good relations.

    This time the King of Yan was afraid that Qin would attack Yan, so he deliberately sent the prince of Yan to Qin to be a man. If Yan Dan really escaped, this would be an excuse to attack Yan.     It's just one thing to attack Yan, but another to escape Yandan. This shows that Xianyang, the capital of Qin, was able to allow a hostage from another country to escape, which is evident in its lax defenses.

    Azheng went directly to Lu Buwei, with a calm tone: "When did you find out that Yandan had escaped, did you send someone to chase it?"

    Lu Buwei cupped his hands and saluted and replied: "If you go back to the king, the officials in charge of the Proton Mansion will report it, because these Yandan has been staying behind closed doors for a few days, and ordered the witch doctor in the city to visit him many times. The official also visited Yandan and found that he was indeed seriously ill. The person lying on the hospital bed is not Prince Dan of Yan Kingdom at all. The real Prince Dan of Yan Kingdom has gone to nowhere. For this reason, I implore the king to issue a decree and order the county chiefs to strictly check the foreign This is a document drafted by the minister." After speaking, he presented a roll of silk to Ah Zheng.

    The state of Qin is extremely sensitive to the flow of population. If a new face appears in a place without a pass approved by the state of Qin, the local people will report it. Lu Buwei suggested that Ah Zheng issue this order, but it was just to remind officials everywhere to be more cautious about unfamiliar faces.

    Ah Zheng nodded and said: "I see, I will order someone to reply to you after reading the document later. Is there anything else besides Yan Dan's escape?" Lu Buwei and other courtiers glanced at each

    other , asked: "Your Majesty, Prince Dan of the Yan Kingdom escaped from Xianyang, what about the remaining Prince Zhao of Xianyang City?

    " His father had passed away long ago, and the current King Zhao is his younger brother. Even if he returns to Zhao, it is impossible to become the king of Zhao. Such a person is really useless to eat and a pity to discard.

    Ah Zheng looked at Lu Buwei: "So what does Prime Minister Lu think we should take the prince of Zhao?"

    Lu Buwei suggested: "Since it is useless for the prince of Zhao to stay in Qin, it is better to let him go and let Zhao go back again." Send a proton." Lu Buwei thought, he was worthy of the gold and silver that person gave him by saying this.

    Ah Zheng asked Lu Buwei: "How does Prince Zhao treat Qin now? How does he treat Zhao Wang?"

    Lu Buwei laughed and said, "He has lived in Qin for many years, so he naturally loves Qin and hates Zhao Wang."

    Ah Zheng said: "In this case, let's wait for Wang Jian to win this battle, and then send that Prince Zhao back to Zhao to disrupt the situation."

    Li Si, who was following Lu Buwei, felt strange and couldn't help but say: "Your Majesty thinks, Can General Wang Jian win the Allied Forces of the Five Nations this time?"

    Ah Zheng said with a smile: "There are not only Wang Jian at the border, but also Meng Ao, Meng Wu, and Meng Tian. Can't these people together defeat a mob?"

    Li Si just said I feel that Ah Zheng is too optimistic. Although the other three countries in the five-nation coalition are indeed weak, the armies of Zhao and Chu are very strong. The number of enemy troops is several times that of mine, and he only thinks it is a great blessing to be able to defend the border well.

    Li Si was Ah Zheng's former teacher, and Ah Zheng treated him more tolerantly than others. He just said: "After a while, Li Lang will wait and see the result." Li Si replied yes

    .

    Ah Zheng looked at Li Si in front of him, feeling that he hadn't seen him for a long time since the closure of the palace school, and asked, "Li Lang, where do you work now?

    " He replied confidently: "Back to the king, the minister is now the chief history of Wenxinhou's mansion."

    Ah Zheng sighed with a smile: "With Li Lang's talent, the position of district chief history is indeed Qu Cai."

    Li Si glanced Lu Buwei looked carefully at Ah Zheng again, and smiled awkwardly. In this case, no matter how he answers, he will be wrong, no matter what the answer is, he will definitely offend one of Lu Buwei and Ah Zheng.

    Lu Buwei stroked his beard and looked at Li Si who was following behind him: "Since the king has taken a fancy to Li Lang, why don't you let Li Lang follow the king?" Ah Zheng responded immediately: "Since Ah Weng said

    so , then I will take away love with a sword."

    Lu Buwei smiled: "The ministers are just doing things for Daqin and sharing the worries of the king." Li Si

    stood aside, cold sweat dripping down his back, and his heart was full of fear and excitement.

    The author has something to say:

    what?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
32.7K 1.3K 59
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and becam...
10.8K 405 6
Evelynn Olivia is popular at Riot academy with everyone respecting her and her only showing kindness to her four friends since childhood. Here comes...