Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Birthday

    A mournful wail appeared on the face with thick white teeth: "Your Majesty, it's me! Don't you remember me, Your Majesty?" As he said that, the severed lips split open again, and a trickle of blood flowed out.

    The other person fell to the ground and panted loudly, slowly recovering, yes, Chu Ji was sentenced to death, no wonder she turned into this inhuman and ghost-like appearance. He took a deep breath, got up from the ground with his palms on the ground, saw Chu Ji walking towards him, and took a step back: "Chu Ji, you... do you want to find something... um... to cover it up a bit?" This honor is really annoying.     Chu Ji showed a hurt expression on her face, she staggered two weak steps, and fell to sit in front of the dressing table: "Does even Your Majesty despise me?" She feebly grabbed a piece of cloth to cover her groin half face.     Now the scene is not so scary anymore. Yiren still kept a distance from Chu Ji, and asked her in a trembling voice: "...Why are you staying in the room alone, you, since you were injured, why didn't you ask the maid to take care of you?" Chu Ji looked sadly     . Xiang Yiren's voice was a little crazy: "Your Majesty, you want those lowly people to see me like this and let them laugh at me!" Yiren felt that he couldn't make sense     with Chu Ji, so he only asked: "You are good!" If you need any medicinal materials to heal your wounds, just order someone to tell Gu. After all, you have suffered a crime, and now you have become like this. Fortunately, you still have Chengyu, so let's live a good life by guarding Chengyu from now on." After all, Chu     Ji With the current state, it is impossible for other people to have any interest in her. Chu Ji was tortured, her face was damaged, and she could only live in hiding from others.     Seeing that Chu Ji just looked at him without any response, the stranger couldn't help being embarrassed. He coughed twice, and said, "I'm alone to see Cheng Yu."     Chu Ji looked at the back of the stranger leaving without mercy, and she couldn't hide her hatred in her heart. Zhao Ji, Ying Zheng, Ying Zichu, One day...     Cheng Yu is the child of Yiren and Chu Ji, who was raised under the knee of Queen Huayang, and is now more than one year old. It is impossible for Queen Huayang to really take care of a child, so in the past it was Chu Ji and the nurses and maids in the palace who took care of him. Now that Chu Ji was tortured and became a little crazy, Queen Huayang worried that she would scare the children, so she didn't allow Chu Ji to come and see Cheng Xu.

    When Yi Ren saw Cheng Yu, the little child was sleeping in the car while the nurse was rocking the car, humming an unknown tune. Seeing the other person's progress, he quickly saluted him and said hello: "His Royal Highness, please greet her."     The other person waved her hand at her to wake her up, walked to An's car and pinched his small face. The one-year-old baby's small face is tender and smooth, which makes people fondle admiringly. It's just a coincidence that Cheng Yu had just been put to sleep by the wet nurse, and was woken up by his father, and immediately began to cry unhappily, and the wet nurse hurried forward to comfort him.     The other person saw that the little nose was crying red, so he couldn't help feeling pitiful and cute, so he teased him: "Cheng Hu, call Father to come and listen." Cheng Hu ignored his father's teasing, and just     sobbed Weeping and drilling into the nurse's arms.     The stranger teased him twice more, but Cheng Yu didn't respond at all.     The other person couldn't help frowning, and asked sharply the wet nurse who was coaxing Cheng Yu in a low voice: "Has Cheng Yu still not learned to speak?"     The nurse hugged Cheng Yu and knelt on the ground and replied tremblingly: "Your Highness, there is always a time for children to learn to speak. It will be too late, and the young master is probably the group of children who speak slowly." The     other man snorted, and he couldn't help thinking that Ah Zheng seemed to have learned to speak very early when he was a child, and he was extremely intelligent, and he looked timid while hiding in the nurse's arms. Cheng Yu couldn't help but take some grievances towards Chu Ji towards him, and told the wet nurse: "In this case, take good care of the young master, and let the young master learn to speak early." The nurse knelt on the     ground , again and again should be.     The stranger flicked his sleeves and left Huayang Palace.     The days passed like this day by day, Yiren respected Ah Zheng's opinion, invited the young Li Si as his teacher, and invited teachers from the clan to teach Ah Zheng to be familiar with the in-laws of different countries. Occasionally, Lu Buwei would also enter the palace, Tell Ah Zheng what happened in North Korea and China recently, and what happened between countries. Li Si's requirements for Ah Zheng were not too strict. In his spare time, he would go out of the palace to learn horse riding from Meng Tian and General Meng Wu.