Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Abdominal Pain

    Lin Ju suddenly felt that Ah Zheng's image in her heart was somewhat shattered. Of course, this can't be blamed on Zai Zai, who would have thought that Qin Guo's clothes would be so strangely designed?

    No wonder everyone is wearing long skirts. It turns out that everyone's lower body is vacuum.

    Lin Ju drew a picture of boxer briefs and trousers and handed it to Ah Zheng: "Boy, look, if everyone wears such trousers, will there be no accidents if they sit on chairs like this?" Ah

    Zheng After receiving the picture, he commented: "This kind of attire is suitable for marching. I will order someone to cut out a few sets later. If it is useful, it can be implemented in the army."

    Lin Ju coughed twice, feeling that this topic was too embarrassing, she took advantage of the opportunity to talk to Ah Zheng about the problem of copper cooking utensils: "Utensils made of copper are stable in most cases, but because they are heavy metals , so it is best not to use copper to make utensils related to food. Zai Zai, I know a little way to improve the efficiency of iron smelting. Take notes and let craftsmen try it out. The first point is about fuel I heard from the Shangshi Order that charcoal is mostly used in iron smelting, but in fact, the temperature reached by the practical coal is higher, you can ask someone to look for it.” Ah Zheng took a pen to record and asked: “Ah Ju, what is the coal

    ? What, what does it look like?"

    Lin Ju explained: "It looks like a black stone, but its texture is softer than stone, and it can burn. I wonder if your people can find the exposed coal mine. The second point is The blower...the third point is the blast furnace..."

    Regarding the blast furnace, Lin Ju only drew a very simple drawing for Ah Zheng, and then she asked Ah Zheng to write a recipe and some common dishes, so that he can use it tomorrow Ask someone to give Shangshi orders.

    After writing these miscellaneous things, it's time for dinner.

    Thinking of how these foods were made, Lin Ju felt a headache. She resisted and accompanied Ah Zheng to finish the dinner. She didn't know if it was her own psychological effect, but she just felt that her stomach was hurting.

    After dinner, while it was still early, Ah Zheng took Lin Ju to accompany him to deal with official documents.

    Ah Zheng was looking at official documents, and Lin Ju was looking at Ah Zheng.

    I have to say that Zai Zai's seriousness in doing things is still very attractive.

    However, she couldn't help asking: "Ah Zheng, now that the whole country is unified, do you still have to deal with so many things every day?"

    Ah Zheng explained: "Although the six countries have been destroyed, there are always old ministers of the six countries who are stubborn and try to rebel. This is one of them; Chi Dao, thirdly, Xianyang Palace is too small, I want to build a new palace. And my mausoleum, the mausoleum of King Qin was built before, and now I am the Son of Heaven, so naturally I want to rebuild the Mausoleum of the Son of Heaven. There will always be something wrong, and it will add up."

    Lin Ju nodded: "It's a pity that I still don't know a lot of words, otherwise I can help you, Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng felt warm, and he looked at Lin Ju, held her hand, and said simply: "Then let me teach Ah Ju how to read."

    "Aren't you dealing with official business?"

    "It's okay, those things can be done tomorrow."