Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    After all, this case is just a trivial matter, Ah Zheng is more concerned about Meng Ao's war in Jinyang.

    In June of this year, a battle report came from Jinyang that Meng Ao had successfully put down the chaos.

    Ah Zheng hadn't had time to be happy with the good news when he was caught off guard by a piece of news:

    ——A severe drought in Guanzhong.

    June is the season when crops grow and desperately need water. At this time, severe drought will inevitably affect the harvest of the whole year.

    Lu Buwei and others discussed the remedies in the court, and Ah Zheng couldn't sleep all night because of this, and he was so anxious that blisters formed on the corners of his mouth. There were also droughts in Qin State in previous years, but they were not as severe as this year. Although the government will distribute relief food and send people to dig ditches to make up for it as much as possible, but if it really doesn't rain, these measures will be minimal.

    Ah Zheng urgently asked Lin Ju for help: "Ah Ju, if you encountered such a situation, how would you solve it?"

    Lin Ju frowned, a little embarrassed: "Such disasters rarely happen in my country ,Even if it really happened, the country has enough supplies and food reserves.”

    Ah Zheng smiled bitterly: “That’s right, Ah Ju, your country is really powerful.”

    At this time, a pop-up popped up in the game. A message:

    [Mall rice special sale big sale, only one yuan per catty, only one yuan, come and buy, come and buy! ]

    The krypton gold means of breaking the game is really amazing.

    Just looking at the troubled face of her little boy, Lin Ju didn't want her cub to be sad, so she asked, "Cub, is there a shortage of food in Qin Guoguo? How much?" Ah Zheng was stunned for a moment, but still replied:

    " If there is no rain in the Guanzhong area and the drought continues, at least half a million shi of grain will be needed for disaster relief."

    Lin Ju did the math, and if the conversion of Zai Zai's unit is consistent with the ancient knowledge she learned, one shi of grain is one One hundred catties, the five hundred thousand shi is fifty million jin, and the rice in the mall is one yuan per catty, and the five hundred thousand shi is fifty million yuan.

    Fifty million.

    Lin Ju thought for a while, and it was not impossible to get this little money out.

    Lin Ju gave herself enough psychological training before she said to Ah Zheng: "Cub, I can provide you with 500,000 shi of rice. Is there any place to store it in Qin Palace?" Ah Zheng was stunned for a while, and

    said It took him a long time to find his voice without saying a word: "Ah Ju, you said you want to provide me with 500,000 shi of rice?"

    Lin Ju said affirmatively, "Yes, Zai Zai, didn't you mean Qin Guo? Is the drought serious? I can provide food for Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng's hands curled up, not knowing how to react, and after a long time, he said softly: "But, Ah Ju provided me with so much food, it should be You are in a difficult situation. Will this matter have any impact on Ah Ju's life?"

    Lin Ju said a little lazily: "It's actually okay, it's not too difficult to be difficult." After all, 50 million is only her The level of a group of friends buying a car, she still has this little money in her own account.     Azheng was a little surprised by Aju's ability, after all, Aju had always been in a daze before. He lowered his head and pondered for a while, hesitated for a while, and finally said: "Aju, I can't accept your help now." "     Ah?" Lin Ju felt strange, "Why? Aren't you short of food? A clear smile appeared on the young boy's face: "The current state of Qin is not in such a critical state     yet, and food can be transferred from other places in the middle of Shu. Lu Aweng and the courtiers are also trying to figure out a way. Ah Ju, I am now I want to work harder on my own strength, if Qin is really in a very difficult situation, I will ask you, Aju, for help." "     Okay then." Lin Ju poked the little boy's thin cheek, "Zai Zai, if You must come to me when you encounter problems that cannot be solved, and I will solve them together with Zai Zai."     "Yeah."