Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Huayang

    Meng Tian continued to analyze: "Although you and Mrs. Zhao Ji may have conflicting interests with them, after all, you have just returned to China. If they are so eager to attack at this time, it would be too impatient and too conspicuous." Ah Zheng asked

    back "Is it conspicuous? Isn't the assassin detected by General Wang and Meng a native of Zhao who has a grudge against Qin?

    " Scratching his hair, "But we can't find evidence, all this is just our speculation. Ah Zheng, remember to be careful when you return to China." "

    I see, I'll let someone carry you back." Ah Zheng walked out of the room and told Ah Yan Go shout someone.

    Meng Tian stretched out Erkang's hand: "Don't worry, brother Ah Zheng, it's embarrassing to be carried back, and my father will definitely scold me again. Originally, he ran into danger because of me taking you out for fun these few days." You have scolded me once."

    Ah Zheng said with a stern face, "Anyway, it is impossible for me to take you in, and Aniang sometimes comes to see me, so it is not convenient for you to stay here."

    Meng Tian had no choice but to take you in. He was carried away miserably, and before he left, he held Ah Zheng's hand with a crying face: "A Zheng, I will come to play with you when I recover from my injury." Ah Zheng waved to him:

    " You go."

    There were fewer people in the room, and it finally became quiet. Li Si was also busy investigating the murderer these few days, so he didn't come to teach him. Ah Zheng took out the previously used Qin crossbow from the collapsed wooden box, and chatted with Lin Ju in his mind while fiddling with it.

    Lin Ju: "Zai Zai, who do you think sent the assassin to kill you?"

    Ah Zheng stopped playing with the crossbow string, took out a dry cloth and wiped it on the crossbow: "Madam Huayang, no, it should be done now." Call her Queen Huayang."

    "Queen Huayang? Cub, who is she?"

    Azheng gently wiped off the dried blood on the crossbow with a dry cloth: "Queen Huayang is the queen of the current state of Qin. The queen is also my titular eldest mother."

    Lin Ju knew that in the context of Zaizai, the eldest mother meant grandmother, and she felt strange: "Zaizai told me before that your father was chosen as the heir because he recognized Mrs. Huayang as his mother. King Qin——After your great-grandfather passed away, your grandfather became the king of Qin, and your father also became the prince of Qin with the help of Mrs. Huayang. Is that right, Zai Zai?" Ah Zheng nodded, and

    he Finding the blood stains stubbornly solidified on the crossbow, he took the teapot next to him, poured water on a dry cloth to moisten it, and continued to wipe: "That's right." "Since Queen Huayang has no children, she chose to support your father.     " Becoming the Prince of Qin means that she and your father should be on the same side, why does Zaizai think that she is the one who sent assassins to assassinate?" Ah Zheng stopped wiping the Qin crossbow and looked at it     . The blood was wiped on the dry cloth: "Queen Huayang is an aristocrat of Chu State. My father has a concubine named Chu Ji, who is also an aristocrat of Chu State. She gave birth to a son named Cheng Yu." Lin Ju understood immediately     . Although Queen Huayang helped Qin Yiren become the crown prince, she definitely hoped to control Qin Yiren, and Chu Ji and Cheng Yu were the best way to control Qin Yiren. But once Azheng and Zhao Ji returned to the Qin Kingdom and entered the Qin Palace, they would inevitably have conflicts with Chu Ji Chengyu. Naturally, Queen Huayang did not want to see such a situation, so it was very possible to send assassins to assassinate them.     Ah Zheng gently stroked the Qin crossbow that had been wiped clean: "Actually, I also suspected other people. For example, Meng Tian, ​​he met an assassin just after he took me out to play. This is too coincidental. But—" But Meng Tian He acted too stupid, no, not very smart, Ah Zheng was too embarrassed to doubt him, and Meng Tian really had no reason to kill him.     "There is also Zhao Guo. Zhao Wang has been chasing me and A Niang for so many years, so he will not change his mind." Ah Zheng packed up Qin Nu and put it back in the wooden box, "But if I were Zhao Wang, I would definitely not It’s too obvious to use Zhao’s merchants as assassins directly, and it’s a bit too stupid. To become a king, you shouldn’t be so stupid.” Ah Zheng was suddenly a little uncertain, after all,     Zhao Wang has been chasing and killing him all these years He A Niang's method is really not smart.

    "Zai Zai, Zai Zai, Zai Zai..." Lin Ju's voice interrupted Ah Zheng's thoughts.

    Ah Zheng: "Ah Ju, what's the matter?"

    "Zai Zai, have you slept well these few days?"

    "You slept well, except sometimes your feet hurt. Ah Ju, why are you asking this?" Ah Zheng suddenly thought that since he killed the assassin, Lin Ju has been very silent, and he just gave the medicine silently, "I killed someone, so does Ah Ju hate me?" "No, no, no

    , "Lin Ju quickly denied Ah Zheng's conjecture, "Zai Zai, you killed a bad person, and it was in self-defense. How could I hate Zai Zai for this kind of thing?" But, she always thought that the game mode     she played was to rescue Zai Zai was in trouble, but she didn't expect it to become an inspirational Zai Zai's growth diary in the end. Except for providing food and medicine for Zai Zai at the beginning, she didn't seem to give any help.     This time, Zai Zai fought back against the Jedi, giving her the feeling that she thought she had picked up a thin and weak little orange cat, but after raising it for a while, she found out that it was a small fat Siberian tiger who could eat meat kind of. The contrast and conflict are a bit strong, which makes it difficult to accept for a while.     "Did Ah Ju really not hate me?" Ah Zheng's eyes were a little red, and he was inexplicably pitiful.     Lin Ju tried her best to retort: ​​"Of course not, I like Zai Zai the most."     "Then I also like Ah Ju the most." A bright smile appeared on the child's face, which immediately melted Lin Ju's heart. She clicked into the mall, and on the limited-time sale interface was Cheese Lava Strawberry Cake, fifty yuan a piece. Lin Ju bought it immediately, and a small cake appeared on the small table in front of Ah Zheng.     "Zai Zai, I treat you to a cake."     "Thank you, Ju." Ah Zheng cut a small piece of cake with the attached fork and put it in his mouth. The sweet and soft taste instantly filled the whole mouth, and the child felt a little Exaggeratedly exclaimed, "It's delicious."     "If you like it, eat more."     Ah Zheng said emphatically: "Okay."

    After coaxing the children, Lin Ju quit the game. Her new fishing job is not very busy, and she has already finished her work. However, a very good professor in her university asked her to help sort out some newly unearthed ancient texts, so the game time has been less recently.

    Lin Ju sometimes felt that playing games was like watching a TV series with a single perspective, and she didn't know how the game company that became so popular made such interactive games.

    On the other side, Ah Zheng finished eating the cake, threw the packaging into the brazier in the house, and took out a small box of matches from beside the pillow.

    Aju, what kind of person is he?

    The author has something to say:

    it's the end of the month, can I ask for that white liquid?

    This chapter continues to give out small red envelopes.