Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Marriage

    Everyone in Zhangtai Palace looked at Zhao Ji unanimously.

    Zhao Ji smiled contemptuously, and said: "Lu Xiang only considered Prince Zhao's intelligence, so he was unwilling to let him go back to the Zhao country. However, I saw that the current Zhao Guoxin is ignorant and incompetent. Zhao Guo, then it will definitely cause chaos in Zhao Guo. Qin Guo can take advantage of this opportunity to attack and plunder Zhao Guo, and take Zhao Guo in one fell swoop. Dear friends, what do you think?"

    Everyone calmed down and thought for a while , I felt that what Zhao Ji said was also reasonable, and for a while, I didn't know how to make a choice.

    Azheng said: "But the prince of Zhao State has been forbearing in Qin State for many years. If he really returns to the country and waits for an opportunity to persuade King Zhao to attack Qin State, so what?"

    Zhao Ji laughed: "Zheng'er is still too naive! You Do you think it is so easy for the king of a country to be taken away from the throne? What's more, even if Zhao Guo wants to attack Qin, will Qin be afraid of them?" What Zhao Ji said made sense, and what Lu Buwei said also made

    sense , Everyone was having a hard time making a decision, and they didn't know what to do.

    Lu Buwei simply ordered to discuss it with all the ministers when the court meeting tomorrow. So all the people who came to Zhangtai Palace to participate in the discussion left one after another, leaving only Lu Buwei, Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng.

    Ah Zheng looked at Zhao Ji and asked her, "Aniang, do you really have no selfishness in letting the prince of Zhao go back to Zhao?"

    Zhao Ji said, "Zheng'er, what selfishness do you think I have? "

    Ah Zheng remained silent and did not reveal the private contact between Zhao Ji and Prince Zhao. He still wanted to maintain the family relationship with A Niang. He was afraid that if he told this matter, it would be irreversible.

    Zhao Ji looked at Lu Buwei who had been silent all this time: "Don't you support my opinion?"

    Lu Buwei was quiet for a while before slowly answering: "I just think that Prince Zhao is not such a simple person. If we really want to Use him to attack the State of Zhao and do things that are beneficial to the State of Qin. You have to carefully consider this piece of rough jade to make him hate the State of Zhao."

    Zhao Ji wanted to say something more, but Ah Zheng suddenly said: "Mother, I'm a little tired. Let's stop here for today's discussion! You and Lu Xiang, please go back and rest first." Zhao Ji was a little worried, and observed     carefully Seeing Ah Zheng's face, seeing that he didn't look sick, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Well, Auntie will go back to the palace first. Zheng'er, you should rest well and don't worry about these things, it's too much, I'm exhausted."     Ah Zheng only nodded, as if he was exhausted to the extreme. He didn't get up, he just watched Lu Buwei and Zhao Ji leave.     In the end, at the Great Court Meeting the next day. After deliberation by the ministers, it was decided that the prince of Zhao Guo should be stranded in Qin State for a few years, and use his status to make good use of his status to provoke Zhao Guo.     The unpleasant things passed quickly, and within a few days, Ah Zheng received great news—Meng Ao attacked South Korea and took down thirteen cities in South Korea.     The whole court was very happy about this, and Ah Zheng specially worshiped Meng Ao as a senior minister again for this reason.     This time, Lu Buwei did not raise any objections.     Apart from Ah Zheng, Meng Tian was the happiest person to achieve such a great victory over Meng Ao.     Because the Meng clan used to be from the Qi state, although they were valued in the Qin state, they could still vaguely feel that the Qin state people did not trust them. Especially when the other person was King Qin, this feeling was extremely obvious. Meng Ao made such a great contribution at that time, and the other person only gave him the simplest reward, which is extremely contradictory to Meng Ao's achievements.     Fortunately, this time, Meng Ao finally got a fair treatment.     In addition to this great victory in expanding the territory, Meng Tian has another happy event, he can finally marry Abu.     In response to this, he hurriedly ran into Zhangtai Palace and asked Ah Zheng to give him those few fine red fox skins.     Ah Zhen followed suit, and not only gave him fur, but also gave him extra rewards to show the friendship between the two of them.     When Meng Tian got married, Meng Ao and Meng Wu had already returned to Xianyang to attend Meng Tian's wedding.

    As the upstart in Xianyang City, Meng Tian invited many officials in Xianyang City to attend his wedding. As the king of a country, Ah Zheng also came to the wedding scene and begged Meng Tian for a glass of wedding wine.

    After seeing Meng Tian and the bride in black clothes in person, Ah Zheng set off for the palace.

    Because he drank a little too much today, he lay down on the bed and took a nap.

    This is exactly what Lin Ju saw when he went online to play the game.

    Zai Zai blushed, and fell on his back on the big black bed. The long hair was scattered, giving Ah Zheng a sense of vulnerability. Ah Zheng's breath was slightly touched, and his breathing was very soft, as if the exquisite porcelain dolls in the museum would shatter if touched.

    Looking at Ah Zheng from the perspective of him drunk and asleep, Lin Ju felt that he looked a bit like a young man. If I talk to him normally, I just feel that he is a mature and experienced adult.

    Lin Ju couldn't help poking Zai Zai's face with her finger, Ah Zheng frowned slightly, and turned his head aside. Poke again, turn your head again.

    Lin Ju looked at Zai Zai's long hair, and couldn't help thinking of a prank. She evenly divided Zai Zai's hair into three strands, and each strand was slowly interlaced and superimposed.

    So, when Ah Zheng woke up, he found that his hair

    was combed into a very strange braid shape.

    Ah Zheng knew well that the maids of Zhangtai Palace would never have the guts to do such a thing to him, and the only one who would do this to him was Ah Ju.

    "Ah Ju?"

    "Ah Ju?"

    "Don't make a sound, I know you did it."

    Lin Ju said with a bitter face: "Zai Zai, you don't have any surprises like this."

    Ah Zheng was a little Helpless: "Hair is a very important thing for people here, and you can't touch it casually."

    Lin Ju immediately apologized: "Zai Zai, are you angry? I'm sorry."

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "I'm not angry, by the way, Ah Ju, is your hair combed like this?"

    Lin Ju explained: "Sometimes I do my hair like this. This method of combing hair is called twisting Braids, this kind of hairstyle was popular in our place a long time ago, and now I don’t know why this kind of hairstyle of the girl next door has become popular again.” Ah Zheng nodded, now

    he just thinks that Ah Ju is a girl, sometimes Knowing how to comb such hair, if Ah Ju really appeared in front of him one day, would he really recognize Ah Ju?

    Ah Zheng was a little uncertain.

    The new year will be a few months after Qiuxi, and the first year of Ah Zheng's accession to the throne has passed peacefully like this.

    After Meng Tian's wedding, Meng Ao and Meng Wu returned to the battlefield after not staying in Xianyang for long, and continued their offensive against South Korea.

    The battle was in full swing, and a bad news came that the veteran Wang Yu died.

    The author has something to say:

    less, in confession...