Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Ever since Lin Ju used the tutor machine in Fusu's bedroom, rumors of Zhangtai Palace being haunted gradually appeared in the palace. When Azheng arranged the room, he specially arranged Fusu in the side hall of Zhangtai Palace, so as to prevent the palace people from neglecting him, so that he could check on him from time to time.

    Although Lin Ju used the sleep aid spray to put the night watch nurse into a deep sleep, there were still guards everywhere in the palace, and they could always hear some faint movements from the house. That voice was woo woo yeah, but when I got closer to listen to it, I couldn't hear anything. The palace people in Zhangtai Palace couldn't help feeling panicked, and reported it to the old eunuch in charge.     The old eunuch came to check in person, but found nothing. He just thought that these palace people were careless and came up with an excuse to be lazy. The palace people had no choice, because the voice only appeared after the king had left, and now they could only eagerly hope that the king would return to Xianyang from Handan as soon as possible.     Three months later, Ah Zheng finally returned to Xianyang amidst the eager waiting of the people in Zhangtai Palace.     Back in Xianyang this time, Ah Zheng was even more energetic. General Wang Jian captured Zhao Wangqian, Handan city was broken and Zhao State surrendered to Qin State, and Zhao State was completely destroyed. Azheng ordered all Zhao's clan and their wives, concubines and children to be captured and brought back to Qin. Originally, Zhao Wangqian's direct brother, son Jia, wanted to become king in Daijun, but was discovered by the Qin army in time, and he was also taken back to Qin.     Along with Zhao's clan, what was transported to Qin was not only the various rare treasures of Zhao over the years, but also the Heshibi that Ah Zheng's ancestor, King Qin Zhaoxiang, was willing to exchange with 15 cities and care.     After Lin Ju knew that Ah Zheng had returned to the palace, she planned to immediately go to the main hall to talk to Ah Zheng about Xiao Fusu's education. Xiao Fusu saw the obedient cat running away, and immediately ran after him with his calf.     So as soon as Ah Zheng entered the palace gate, he bumped into a little orange cat and a child. He first picked up the civet cat, then looked at the Zhangtai palace palace servants who were kneeling tremblingly behind the two little guys, and waved his hand to signal them: "Excuse me today, let's go down and do things." "Yes.     " The palace man retreated slowly to the corner.

    Ah Zheng was about to sit back on his throne, but he felt that his feet were somewhat inconvenient. He looked down, and Xiao Fusu was holding his calf with two small hands, and raised his head and smiled at him: "Father ——"

    Ah Zheng was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect that his adopted child would call him father. He thought for a while, then picked up little Fusu with the other hand, and carried a person and a cat together on the throne.

    "Bring it up." Ah Zheng said.

    A huge wooden box was carried by the palace servants to the desk in front of Azheng. When the palace servants lifted the wooden box, Xiao Fusu couldn't help exclaiming: "Liangliang—"

    A huge crystal clear and colorless box Jade suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

    Azheng casually stroked little Fusu's soft hair, and explained to him with a smile: "Fusu, how do you look good? This is my father's spoils of war." Little Fusu nodded vigorously, with his eyes wide

    open Looking at Ah Zheng: "I want to touch it."

    Ah Zheng smiled, and moved the stone closer to the child: "Touch it."

    Little Fusu stretched out his small hand to touch the jade stone, and he took advantage of it Watching Ah Zheng not paying attention and waiting for an opportunity,

    he quietly licked the jade and stuck out his tongue: "It's not sweet." The word "stupid"

    has never appeared in Xiao Fusu's vocabulary, he just tilted his head, opened his little hands, and said to Ah Zheng, "Father hug." Ah Zheng

    felt The child is a bit clingy, and he shouldn't be coaxed like this, but thinking that this is his first day back to the palace, he picked up the child naturally.

    At this time, the palace servant came to report: "Your Majesty, Wang Xiangbang is asking to see you."

    "Let him in."

    After Wang Wan entered the palace, she immediately found a child in the king's arms. His face was calm, but his heart was full of doubts. When did the king have a little son? Why didn't he hear the news? Who is the mother of the young master? Is it the group of Korean girls in the harem? It seems that the calculations of some people in the DPRK are about to be emptied.

    Wang Wan didn't allow anyone to notice the frenzied thoughts in his heart, and seriously reported to Ah Zheng what happened in Qin State during the past three months when the king was not in Qin State, and some of his disposal plans. Although Azheng also received a report from Wang Wan when he was in Handan, it was better to reply in detail in person, so he patiently listened to him.

    When Wang Wan finished speaking, Ah Zheng didn't intend to keep him for dinner, but only waited for him to finish speaking and let him leave.

    After Wang Wan finished talking about the political affairs of the past few days, she looked at the young master in Ah Zheng's arms hesitantly, and said hesitantly: "Your Majesty, the young master looks healthy, should the clan be recorded in the book?" Wang Wan thought, Many children die young these days, and indeed many people wait until the child has grown up before announcing his existence. Presumably, it is because of this that the king hides the existence of the eldest son.

    Ah Zheng: "..."

    Ah Zheng knew that Wang Wan must have misunderstood Fusu's identity, so he thought about it and didn't explain much, instead of letting the courtiers insist on electing him a queen of Qin, the situation in the court was chaotic , it's better to just pretend to admit that Fusu is his eldest son, so that group of people won't worry about his heir all day long. As for the future, let's wait until later.

    Ah Zheng shook his head and said, "This child is still young, let's enter it in the register in a few years."

    Seeing Ah Zheng's answer, Wang Wan confirmed her guess, but saw that the king was unwilling to record the young son The genealogy, can't help feeling the king's love for his son, and said: "Please rest assured, the king, I will definitely not reveal the identity of the young master." Ah Zheng: "..."

    Ah

    Zheng: "The king is also There's no need to be like this, just let nature take its course. It's getting late, I'll send you out of the palace."

    After Wang Wan saluted and thanked the king, she followed the eunuch who led the way and left Zhangtai Palace. Walking on the palace road, Wang Wan couldn't help asking the eunuch beside him, "Do you know the age of the young master next to the king?

    " There is nothing to hide about the problem, so I just said: "Sir Nuhui Xiangbang, the young master is now three years old."     Wang Wan was shocked, it was a child born three years ago, and the king actually took this child Hidden so well. But it's no wonder that three years ago, the king took the throne for less than two years. At that time, the Queen Mother and Prime Minister Lu Buwei were in power.     Wang Wan asked the eunuch again: "Then what kind of person is this young master's mother? Have you ever seen it?"     The eunuch said: "This... I don't know, I only know that the young master was born a year ago. Suddenly appeared in Zhangtai Palace, as for who the young master’s mother is, I have never heard from the king.”     Wang Wan felt quite regretful that he did not find out who the woman who gave birth to the king’s eldest son was. Appearing in Zhangtai Palace a year ago confirmed his conjecture. A year ago, Lu Buwei was exiled and committed suicide by taking poison. The king finally took power, so he dared to take the child back to Zhangtai Palace. As for the young master's mother, I am afraid it is Something happened.     The author has something to say:     Wang · Qin No. 1 Brain Tonic Emperor · Wan