Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Tooth Extraction

    After Ah Zheng finished eating a section of sugar cane, he ordered the palace servants to come in and bring water to wash his hands.

    Lin Ju was taken aback: "Why don't you let me hide them first? What if they find out?"

    Ah Zheng knocked Lin Ju on the head: "I was confused by you just now. , you are a fairy, and you have some fairy tricks, so what's so strange?" "

    !!!" Lin Ju was in a daze, "Yes, I actually forgot the new character design you gave me. Then I will never Don’t you need to cover up when you get something out of the mall?”

    Ah Zheng laughed softly: “Just as you please.” He turned his head and ordered someone to call Xiao Fusu and order him to come and eat. Then he said to Lin Ju, "This sugar cane is really sweet and delicious, does Ah Ju know how to make sugar from this thing?"

    Lin Ju snorted twice: "Of course I know, use something to squeeze out the juice and pour the juice into the pot When it dries, it will be brown sugar."

    "Brown sugar is what Ah Ju used to eat when he was feeling unwell, right?" Ah Zheng nodded, "Honey is precious and rare, and the output is low. If this brown sugar It’s really a blessing to be able to plant it all over the world and spread it to thousands of households.”

    Lin Ju shook her head: “I remember that sugarcane can only be planted in subtropical and tropical areas, and it must not be planted in places that are too cold. Ah Zheng, what do you want? Be mentally prepared. By the way, boy, do you want to send some sugar cane to the homes of your ministers?"

    Ah Zheng said: "Of course I don't care about such things, but can you come up with so much sugar cane, Ah Ju? " Lin Ju said: "     Well,

    there are probably hundreds of thousands of money left in the account, and there should still be some money for sending a few bundles of sugarcane."

Sugar, what do you think about salt?" "A Zheng, let me ask you,     how

    is the salt in Qin State made?"

If you live by the sea, you will naturally get salt by setting up wood to boil the sea water; if you live in the Central Plains, there will be mineral salt and well salt in some places."

    Lin Ju: "Is the price of salt expensive? Well, is the efficiency of making salt high?"

    Ah Zheng: "If you have anything to say, just speak up." Lin Ju

    said: "Using a firewood to cook sea water in a pot will definitely be efficient. In general, and it consumes a lot of wood, presumably the yield of salt obtained by boiling salt in seawater is not high. As for mine salt and well salt, there are not mines and wells everywhere in the world. I know a method of drying salt, just need Dig a salt field under a specific terrain, let the sunlight expose the seawater rushing to the salt field, and over time, it will naturally accumulate into a salt mountain." Ah Zheng thought deeply: "If it is true,

    as Ah Ju said, use the sun to dry the salt , then the domestic salt price is bound to come down, and the salt tax may also be cut by half.”

    “Salt is a necessity of people’s life, and people will lack strength if they don’t eat salt. How can such a thing keep it at a very low level?” What about the high price?" Lin Ju said, "Salt and food are necessary for people to live, iron ore, copper mine and minting industry are things that are related to the lifeline of the country. Such things can only be sold by the country. It should be controlled by the entire country."

    Ah Zheng tapped his knuckles on the table lightly: "Ah Ju means to make the imperial court a big businessman? It’s a little troublesome to do it for the interests of big businessmen.”     Lin Ju was a little distressed: “I don’t know exactly how to do it, but Ah Zheng, you can set up a new department to recruit some businessmen to be responsible for these things and ensure their safety. Loyalty, give them a certain amount of profits, let them participate in these operations, and gradually cultivate their own merchants. It should be achievable, right?" The more it comes to the     end, the more guilty Lin Ju is. As for the fate of the entire country, she was afraid that the inappropriate advice she gave would ruin Qin.     Ah Zheng seemed to see Lin Ju's hesitation, he patted Lin Ju's hand, and comforted: "Ah Ju, don't worry so much, your suggestions are very good, I will discuss these matters with the courtiers."     Lin Ju: "Yes."