Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Ah Zheng didn't know.

    He had no way of knowing the truth about the death of the alien.

    Although Ah Zheng is now the King of Qin, he still has no right to investigate this matter.

    Because he is not yet of age.

    Just like King Zhou Cheng, who came to the throne at a young age, needed his uncle Zhou Gongdan to assist in the government. Now Ah Zheng, who is only thirteen years old, does not have much power in his hands. The power of Qin is now in the hands of two people——Mother Queen Mother Zhao Ji He Xiangbang Lu Buwei.

    All government orders to mobilize the army and pass through the country, in addition to the seal of the King of Qin, also need to be stamped with the seal of the Queen Mother.

    Thinking of this, it was obviously a summer night, but Ah Zheng suddenly felt a little chilly.

    He said to Lin Ju in his mind: "Ah Ju, I'm a little worried, can I really be the king of Qin?

    " Help you. I will always be by Zai Zai's side."

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, and said yes in a low voice.

    At the next day's court meeting, the thirteen-year-old Ah Zheng officially sat on the throne of King Qin, and Zhao Ji sat beside him. As for Ah Zheng's enthronement ceremony, it will not be held until he becomes an adult, which is still a long time away.

    The most important thing in this court meeting is to decide the posthumous title of Yiren and move him into the mausoleum as soon as possible.

    Yiren ascended the throne for three years, opened up land and territories, captured many cities in Zhao State and Wei State, and captured Shangdang. It's a pity that the five countries joined forces to fight against Qin, and the lands conquered by Meng Ao and Wang Yu were taken back by other countries, and they were defeated and retreated to Hangu Pass.

    For this reason, the Duke and Minister of the court discussed that the posthumous title of Yiren was Zhuang Xiang.

    Wu Bu Sui is called Zhuang; repeated conquests and killings are called Zhuang.

    Those who have merit in opening up land are called Xiang;

    Zhuang Weiping posthumous title, Xiang Wei posthumous posthumous posthumous title, can be regarded as an objective evaluation of the life of a different person.

    The Minister of the court reported some important matters. After these matters were resolved, Zhao Ji looked at everyone in the court with a pair of beautiful eyes: "Since the posthumous title of the late king has been determined, if you have nothing to do, you should leave the court early." "

    Wait Wait—" Ah Zheng stood up from the throne and said, "In the early years, General Meng Ao took down the thirty-seven cities of the Zhao Kingdom, but the previous king did not receive rewards when he was alive. Today, I would like to worship General Meng as the Minister of State."     No When Meng Ao came out to thank him, Lu Buwei walked out of the team first, and saluted A Zheng Jishou: "Your Majesty, although Meng Ao once captured many cities in Zhao State, but now those cities have been taken back by Zhao State, how can he be called the king?" Shangqing?"     Standing among the generals, Meng Ao clenched his fists, and he let go after a long time. He walked out of the queue, knelt on the ground, and declined to Ah Zheng in front of the throne: "I thank you, the king, just as Lu Xiang said. , Thirty-seven cities are lost, and I am ashamed of the title of Shangqing granted by the king."     Ah Zheng stepped down from the throne, walked up to Meng Ao step by step, and helped him up with both hands: "I have made great contributions to the Qin Dynasty. You must be rewarded, and those who have committed offenses must be punished. The general captured the thirty-seven cities and made such military exploits, and the position of Shangqing belongs to you." "It's just—"     Ah Zheng paused, looking at Lu Buwei, "Qin The country only owned these thirty-seven cities within three months. In this case, after three months, I will take back General Meng’s position as Shangqing. I hope that General Meng can continue to fight for the country and regain these thirty-seven cities as soon as possible. What does Xiangbang think?"     Ah Zheng insisted on worshiping Meng Ao as his minister, even if it was only for a short period of three months. Because the new king came to the throne, Lu Buwei was not willing to take away Ah Zheng's face at this moment, so he had to compromise: "In this case, then according to the king's words, take back the seal of Shangqing in three months. Apart from this matter Besides, is there anything else you want to order, Your Majesty?"     Ah Zheng shook his head, so Lu Buwei announced his resignation.     At the end of the court meeting, the ministers of the court paced away from the main hall of Zhangtai Palace.     At this time, the sky was getting dark, and it was time for dinner.     Seeing this, Zhao Ji simply said to Lu Buwei who stayed behind: "It's getting late, Lu Xiang stay and have dinner together." Lu Buwei     was stunned for a moment, looked at Zhao Ji's talking eyes, and said yes.