Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The corporal leader hurriedly pulled Ah Zheng to roll on the spot, dodging the sharp arrow.

    The sharp arrow was deeply inserted into the mud, and the feather tail trembled slightly, which showed the strength of the arrow.

    The corporal leader pulled Ah Zheng all the way to hide in the thatched grass that was one person tall, and at the same time put his finger to his mouth and blew a loud and long whistle.

    After a while, whistles echoed from the other side of the lake, which meant that the rest of the imperial army was coming here.     Both of them were squatting in the tall grass. The corporal leader asked Ah Zheng to face the lake and stood in front of him. He unbuttoned his clothes and said, "Your Majesty

    , let's change our clothes."

There is an extra layer of insurance, without asking any more questions, I changed clothes with the corporal leader directly, and asked him by the way: "Should we hide here and wait for Meng Tian and the others to come?

    " I don’t know the number of assassins yet, so I still need to be careful.”

    Ah Zheng responded, and just about to say something, he heard Ah Ju ask him in his mind: “Cub, what happened? Why are you hiding in the I almost couldn't find you in the thatch."

    Ah Zheng's answer was concise and to the point: "Ah Ju, we have met assassins, can you help me find them?" "

    Okay." Lin Ju answered neatly, isn't it? Find fault, she is good at playing this kind of find people game.

    Let her take a look, where are the cute little assassins hiding?

    Hey, there is one on the tree, one in the grass not far away, two on the opposite side of the lake, and three hidden in the woods.

    "Zai, I found seven assassins, and they are hiding in these places." Lin Ju described the relative positions of these assassins and Zai Zai in detail to her young boy.

    Ah Zheng expressed his understanding, and used the mud to draw the positions of several assassins to the leading corporal, and asked him: "You deal with the one on the tree, and leave the one in the grass to me." Although the corporal suddenly knew the

    king The assassin's exact location was strange, but he didn't ask much about it, only said: "Is the king sure about that assassin?"

    After all, after so many days of hunting with the king, everyone has long been aware of Wang's level of hunting from serving dishes to digging feet.

    Ah Zheng revealed the hand crossbow hidden in his coat: "I have this, with a range of 50 paces." The

    corporal leader nodded in response, and split up with Ah Zheng, moving slowly in the tall reeds following the trajectory blown by the wind. , try not to let the assassin discover his movements.

    The corporal left, Ah Zheng hid in the grass, adjusted the hand crossbow on his arm, and asked Lin Ju, "Ah Ju, how far is the assassin in the grass from me?"

    Lin Ju calculated with the data of the game, and replied: "At eight o'clock on the right hand side of Zai Zai, it is about... um... eighty Zai Zai away." Ah Zheng: "

    ... Ah Ju, next time you can change the calculation method." Don't use his height as the calculation unit.

    Ah Zheng silently calculated the distance between him and the assassin in his heart, bent down and moved in that direction bit by bit, finally, he saw the assassin.